You Know I Liked It

Story Info
A college girl gets gang raped & loves it.
3.1k words
4.12
141.6k
213
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,089 Followers

*Trigger Warning* The following piece of art may be offensive to some people because it contains rape fantasy, and is not real. Real rape is wrong. This story is intended for those who enjoy rape as a fantasy or role-play and it not intended to be real or to be reproduced in any way. All characters are 18+

You Know I Liked It

I knew I wasn't a normal girl. There was something that separated me from the other young women I went to school with. I had joined a sorority, hoping that this would mean instant friends that I would keep the rest of my life. Instead, it merely highlighted the fact that other girls didn't seem to like me very much. I knew that many of them were jealous of me. I knew that guys found me extremely attractive, and I know that made a lot of my new sorority friends insecure. I had the kind of body that actresses have to work hard to maintain, though I didn't have to put in any effort. My tits looked like I had undergone the knife, but they were just natural. I wore my light brown hair with added highlights that turned me into a very pretty blonde. I knew I looked good, and I was confident in myself.

Other women hated my confidence and saw it as confrontational. I found myself spending less and less time at the sorority house. College wasn't going as I had planned. I wasn't doing as well in my courses as I had hoped I would, and things were generally unsettling. I felt a pang of anxiety as I made my way from the sorority meeting I had just attended to my car parked nearby. I still hadn't moved into the house. I was still a pledge. I was digging in my purse for my keys when I heard something rustling in the bushes behind me.

"Hey! Havannah!" a male voice called out. I looked around me, trying to make sense out of what was happening. A bunch of guys ran out from behind the bushes and grabbed me until I could feel all of their hands gripping various parts of my body. There was a hand on my ass that was unsettling and a hand on my tits, which wasn't cool.

"Stop!" I screamed, but their hands were getting brazen, and I could feel one moving up my shirt and grabbing my breast through my bra. Another hand shot up the back of my shirt and expertly undid my bra clasp. My tits were instantly groped by many hands. There were hands up my skirt and fingers in my panties. One of the guys was in my vagina now, fingering me. I felt weak with fear, and though I fought as hard as I could, I was tired already, and I couldn't keep fighting, not against so many guys. The fingers in my pussy were working in and out of me. I let out a moan that probably made the guys think that I liked what they were doing to me.

Fingers were in my asshole now as well, and I screamed more loudly as I attempted to move my asshole away from the fingers. I forgot about the hands all over my tits, but they pinched my nipple, and I felt my pussy tighten. I was getting really wet.

"Let's take her to our spot," one of the guys suggested.

"Yeah! Let's carry her!"

"No!" I screamed, but they hoisted me into their arms and worked together to carry me to a dark alley that wasn't far from where I had parked. I wasn't fighting as much now. I had always been curious about what a gangbang would be like, and I was half hoping that I was about to find out. These guys were serious. They had already diddled my pussy and ass and pinched my nipples. I was horny now, aching for something more to happen. I wondered if my sorority sisters would hate me more for what I was about to do, not that I had any choice in the matter. For all intents and purposes, I was being raped. What no one would ever know was how much I wanted it to happen. I know this is twisted and controversial, but I'm trying to be honest here. I knew that I was about to be raped, but it didn't feel like rape. It felt like something I had always wanted was about to happen.

The guys lay me down on a double-sized mattress that had been placed behind one of the dumpsters. I put up somewhat of a fight to make it seem realistic. I let them peel my skirt off of me and then the shirt I was wearing. My bra was already mostly off, and my tits were bared. My panties were soaked. One of the guys peeled them from my pussy and down my legs.

"Damn, look how wet her panties are!" he remarked to his buddies.

"She likes this shit," one of them laughed.

"You like dick, pledge?" one of them asked me. "You know your Eta Pi sisters told us that you would like this."

"They...they did?" I asked, my voice shaking with what probably sounded like fear to them. Only I knew the truth. I was excited. I was tired of waiting. I wanted to get used by all of their cocks, and I willed it to happen.

"Yes, they did. Now open your legs."

"No!"

"Either you open them, or I'm going to have to force them open." I know I probably should have opened my legs, but I really wanted them to force me to open them. I was turned on by the thought of them making me open them, of them making me fuck their dicks. I wasn't going to make it easy for them. I wanted them to think that I wasn't about this. I wanted it to feel real, not just for me, but for them. They were getting off on forcing me as much as I was getting off on being forced.

"John, Malcolm, come help me," the guy who was prying my legs open asked his friends to come to his aid. I put up a valiant fight as the guys parted my legs, revealing my shaved pussy. "There we go. That is a pretty pussy. I'm first," he announced, and he got up to pull his shorts and boxers off, revealing a smooth, cut cock that made my heart skip a beat.

I'd had sex with a lot of guys before this moment. I was a bit slutty, I guess. I liked the way it felt to fuck. Though I had never had a threesome, I dreamed of getting fucked against my will by groups of men. It was a fantasy I had thought about many times while I made myself cum back in high school. I had watched gangbang porn while I used my vibrator on myself, and every time, I had cum so fucking hard.

Now it was really happening, and this guy I didn't even know was pushing his cock into my pussy. I gasped as I realized how thick his dick was. I felt my eyes fill up with tears, not because I was despondent but because his cock was so thick that it was stretching my pussy past its comfort level. I made a sound as his cock reached the depths inside of me. Every stroke of his dick formed a new bruise on my cervix, and though it should have made me try to run away, it didn't. I enjoyed the way he was fucking me, his friends on either side of me holding my legs open and two other guys holding down each of my arms.

"Open your mouth, slut. I have something for you," another voice was talking to me. I was a bit dazed, but I opened my mouth and felt a cock slide in. I wasn't really the best at giving blowjobs. I had given many of them, and yet I wasn't sure what the secret was. I tried to keep my mouth open, so this strange guy could fuck my face. I tasted the bitterness of cum in my mouth and quickly swallowed. Another dick promptly filled my mouth, and it wasn't long before I tasted cum again. I could feel hands everywhere, not just holding me down but rubbing me sexually. Someone was licking and sucking on my nipples, and the guy fucking me was now cumming directly in my pussy. They weren't using condoms, and I should have been alarmed, but I remained strangely calm as if this was happening to someone else, not me.

They continued to fuck me, taking turns in my pussy and mouth. I couldn't help but cum on their cocks as they used me. It seemed like when one guy left, another guy came and took his place. I knew their frat house wasn't far from the alley I was getting raped in. They were sending new guys to the scene to have their turn in my holes.

"Ben! Bro! Come on in here. We are having a hazing session with Havannah."

"The fine ass hot girl?"

"Yeah!"

"I want her asshole."

"We haven't been fucking her ass."

"I'm going to," I could hear Ben making his way toward the bed. Most of the guys cleared the bed so Ben could have his way with me. I knew that he was the president of this fraternity. We had met on a few occasions. I remembered all of the girls in my sorority talking about how much they wanted to fuck him.

"Havannah, do you remember me?" he asked.

"No," I shook my head, playing dumb.

"Let's flip you over like this." He gently moved me onto my stomach, and it was only a few seconds before he was attempting to push his cock into my virgin asshole. I had always said no to anal sex. It scared me, but now I was about to be anally raped, and something about that turned me on in a sick, twisted way. I knew that all of this was crazy and disgusting. I knew that I shouldn't like this, but I did. I liked it. I let Ben push his cock into my asshole, and I screamed loudly as the pain filled my senses.

"Stay down!" Ben pushed my face down to the bed and continued to push more of his cock into me.

"It hurts!" I screamed.

"Shut up and take it like a good girl, Havannah. That's it. There you go. See? That's not so bad."

"Fuck! It hurts!" I screamed again, and though it did hurt, there was also a part of it that felt good. Ben seemed to like the fact that he was hurting me with his big dick. His cock got harder every time I screamed, and I realized what a piece of shit he really was. He fucked my ass for what felt like hours, until he finally came, dumping his load deep in my ass.

"My turn!" another guy jumped in.

"I want her mouth," another guy pushed his dick down my throat. I was taking it in the ass pretty good. It was getting more manageable now, and it felt looser. The guy fucking my asshole came pretty fast, but he was replaced by another guy and then another.

"I think we should use all of her holes at once, triple stuff her," a male voice suggested.

"Yeah, let's make her airtight."

Before I knew it, I had a cock in my ass, a cock in my pussy, and a cock in my mouth. I had never been so overstimulated in all of my life. I could feel the sensations of pleasure emanating from each of my holes, even my asshole. I realized that having cocks in my pussy and ass at the same time was much better than either one by itself. The orgasms I was having were so intense that I started to worry that I wouldn't live through them. I was being consumed by pleasure, and I had long forgotten that I was supposed to be pretending not to like this. Orgasm after orgasm racked my body, and the screams I was emitting were so loud that someone was bound to call the cops.

"I can't cum anymore," one of the guys said after he blew a load all over my face. I could barely see through the cum as it stung my eyes.

"Go get the pledges. I think they deserve to nut in this slut too," one of the guys called out.

"Good idea," another replied as he ran to get the pledges.

The pledges were a lot rougher than their more mature counterparts. They fucked my pussy, ass, and mouth much more roughly. I was a bit scared like they wouldn't know when to stop when enough was enough. I started to whimper, unable to say anything because of the cock fucking my face. I could feel the pressure of the cock in my ass. It pushed all the way in until his balls touched my pussy and then pulled it back out until the head was all the way out of my asshole. Then he pushed it back in again. He moved the head of his dick slowly in and out of my asshole. Each time, I could feel the pain of penetration. The cock in my pussy was fucking me deep.

The orgasm I had was the best in my life. I let out a guttural growl as I came. I could feel my entire body tense and relax with the contractions of the orgasm. The pledges that were inside of me didn't stand a chance. They all came hard, almost at the same time, until they were done with me. I lay there, their cum seeping from my pussy and ass, the taste of bitterness still on my tongue.

"Anyone else want a turn in this slut?" someone asked.

"Nah, she's done," one of the pledges said. "But we should get her again."

"Yeah, we should."

"Your hazing session is over," the guy told me. "Your clothes are here," he said, throwing them toward me. "Be careful walking to your car. There are some monsters out there that will rape you if you're not careful." He laughed and stalked off after his pledge buddies.

It took a while for me to get up. It was the pressure of all the cum inside of my ass that finally motivated me to move. I made my way back to my sorority house to use the bathroom. Ella, one of the older sisters, opened the door and let me in.

"Havannah? What happened to you?" She looked worried.

"Nothing," I told her.

"Are you sure?" she looked concerned.

"I'm fine. I just need to use the restroom," I pushed past Ella and quickly ducked into the bathroom, where I let the cum that was trapped in my ass explode into the toilet. I felt so used. I looked in the mirror at myself, my makeup smeared, and my body showing signs of bruising already. I hated the way I looked, and yet, my heart was pounding in a new way, one that I wasn't expecting. I was still horny, and I knew that there was something very wrong with me. I should have been upset. I should have called the police. Instead, I did something very different.

I walked back through the house, not bothering to say goodbye to Ella or anyone else. I walked to the frat house of the guys that had just raped me and pounded on the door until they opened it.

"Havannah? Everything okay?" the guy who opened the door asked.

"Yeah. Can I come in?"

"Sure," he said. "I'll go get Marshall."

"Marshall?" I asked. I realized I had no idea what any of their names were. After a bit, the guy who had been the first to fuck my pussy that night appeared before me.

"Is everything okay?" he asked.

"You guys raped me," I said, staring him down.

"That was just hazing. It happens to everyone. Don't make this into a big deal," Marshall tried to smooth things over.

"I'm just so...so overwhelmed," I said, trying to explain. I didn't know why I had come there. I had no words or explanations. Instead, I stood up and pulled my shirt off and then my bra. "Look at all the bruises you made."

"Look, Havannah, I'm sorry but-"

"You bruised my pussy!" I interrupted him. I removed my skirt and panties and sat down on the nearest chair, opening my legs.

"It doesn't look bruised to me," he retorted.

"You can't see it because the bruises are inside."

"Maybe I should check," he pulled his cock out and boldly walked toward me. I kept my legs open for him so he could push his cock back inside of me.

"Yes, see! It's bruised!" I moaned.

"I can't feel the bruises. Maybe I should go harder." His eyes narrowed into sadistic slits as his cock sunk deep into my open pussy. He held me by the shoulders, pulling my body onto his cock as he pushed into me. I had never been fucked this way, and I began to squeal as my orgasm overtook me.

Our noisiness had attracted the attention of the other guys. I could hear them all talking about me, the word "slut" buzzing throughout the room. Soon I would be stuffed with all of their cocks again. Soon I would be their rape victim once again. I wasn't sure why I was doing this, but college became a very different experience after that day. I found myself wearing sluttier clothes and putting myself in precarious positions. I was hoping that another group of guys would stuff me with all of their cocks against my will. I would go to parties and pretend to be passed out with my pussy hanging out of my skirt, hoping that someone would rape me.

I was raped 47 times while I was in college if you can really call it rape. Of course, you know I wanted it. You know I liked it. I just couldn't tell any of them how much or it would take away from the fun. I wanted each guy to feel like they were really raping me, so it could be fun the way I liked it. I wanted them to really use me, not go easy on me. I got a bit of a bad reputation at my college for being a rape-bait slut. My sorority sisters didn't like what I was doing, and so I dropped out of the sorority. I realized I didn't need to be in a club to get raped by a bunch of fraternity guys.

SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,089 Followers