Hannah The Whore Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I blew the actors or while they were fucking me, the guys were saying things like, "Damn girl, you're letting your inner whore loose," and "Shit, you suck cock much better than Karen," and "That's it, baby, suck that dick."

One of them started, shoving his cock down my throat as he told me, "Everyone else thought you were this sweet, innocent girl but I told them I thought you were a secret slut. Why else would you be here?"

I knew he was right. I didn't know the other guys were talking about me but it didn't surprise me either. Guys are worse than women when it comes to talking about other people.

As I blew him again, Kurt told me, "I knew you wanted my cock," and later as he lined up behind me and entered my pussy for the first time he said, "I knew once you tried this dick, I could turn you into a fucking whore." I moaned around the dick in my mouth as he thrust into me and bottomed out in one smooth stroke.

I was a little jealous of Sarah because all of the guys left me to cum on her. Some of them came on her face while others shot the loads on her tits, stomach, or ass. At the end of the shoot, she was covered in cum and I was left wanting more.

Once they were done, I was more than a little embarrassed at what I had done. Everyone from the actors to Sarah, Eric, and the camera and lighting crew stared at me. I was topless and I had no idea where my thong was. I felt and looked like some cheap slut. I finally found my top which made me feel a little better. A couple of guys approached me saying they wanted to take me out for drinks afterward but I declined. I just wanted to get away from everyone. Sarah noticed my sudden shyness and I saw her whispering to Eric who nodded his approval.

Sarah then approached me and said, "Come with me, Hannah. I could use some help. I told Eric we'd lock up."

That sounded great to me because I wanted to crawl into a room and hide. Sarah rescued me and I was extremely grateful. She still looked gorgeous even with dried cum all over her body even though she tried to wipe some of it off with a towel. We went into her bedroom and she locked the door behind us.

Once we were alone, Sarah looked at me with those big green eyes and said, "That was some show you put on back there. Karen got so pissed she quit on the spot."

"I don't know what came over me, Sarah. I'm so embarrassed, I could just die," I said as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Don't worry, Hannah, it's not like we haven't seen anything like that before. Fuck, we're shooting a gang bang movie. What you did was mild in comparison."

That made me laugh and feel a tad better and I replied, "I guess being around all this sex going on got me horny. I've never lost control like that before and I wasn't even drunk."

"You looked like you were having fun so don't beat yourself up."

I blushed and replied, "It was fun. Fuck, those guys are really hung."

"You know what is really funny?"

"What's that, Sarah?"

"You got turned on watching me and I got turned on seeing you fucking and sucking them. You're such a beautiful girl, Hannah. You have such lovely blue eyes. I love it when you smile. You've got a great body too. I wanted to join them."

Her comment made me smile. I found it hard to believe she got turned on by me while in the middle of getting gang banged. She wiped the tears from my cheeks then ran her hand down the side of my face and down my neck. The was a definite sexual tension building between us. She untied her robe and let it fall to the floor. My eyes immediately focused on her tantalizing, beautifully formed breasts. My eyes looked down her torso and taut abs then down to her hairless pussy. The most beautiful woman I have ever seen was standing naked inches from me. She looked like a goddess to me. Sarah knew I was tempted by her nudity. When I realized she was watching me gaze at her naked body, I looked up at her and Sarah gave me the warmest inviting smile I've ever seen. I was hypnotized by her sparkling green eyes.

We looked deeply into each other's eyes and without a word being said, we both tilted our heads and went in for a kiss. It seemed so natural to kiss her. When her soft, full lips touched mine, a wave of excitement rushed through my body, a feeling so intense my knees buckled. My pussy was soaking wet as our lips parted.

Sarah then said, "I need to take a shower," and then began to unsnap the buttons on my blouse, one at a time. By now it was assumed things were going to the next level and I let Sarah strip off my top.

She immediately cupped my breasts in her hands, giving them a soft squeeze before bending down and taking each one in her mouth and sucking on them slowly, and said, "Um, I've been waiting to get my hand and mouth on these tits for two days. They're stunning."

I managed to utter a simple, "Thank you."

Sarah reached behind me and unzipped my skirt, gave it a tug, and let it fall to the floor. I kicked off my shoes and stood before her completely naked. She began to kiss me again. I was nervous about heading down the path of my first bisexual experience but I was powerless to resist the most beautiful women I had ever seen. As we kissed, I could still taste the cum on her lips. For some reason, it didn't bother me in the slightest and I even licked a little more off her face as we made out. Somehow it made it more erotic thinking that even after getting gangbanged by six hot guys she still wanted me. Sarah's hand floated over my body from my breasts to fondling my ass. I also found her body irresistible; her breasts felt so soft and creamy as I cupped them. Her ass was firm as I sunk my fingers into her flesh. Our tongues found their way into each other's mouths.

Sarah broke from our embrace and asked, "Would you like to join me in the shower?"

There was no way I was going to say no to her as she led me by the hand to a large master bathroom. Sarah turned on the water and we got in together. I followed her lead as we took turns rubbing body wash over each other. Our hands glided over our soft skin. A woman's touch is softer and more gentle than a man's. We continued to kiss as we washed each other as the warm water cascaded over our naked flesh. Sarah and I took turns sucking on each other's breasts. Sarah used this opportunity to probe my pussy with her fingers and I copied her actions and did the same to her. She even stuck a finger up my ass. My past male lovers had tried to get me to do anal but it hurt too much but it felt so natural with Sarah. I had already played with her ass that morning and I wasn't shy about fingering her asshole again.

When we were done in the shower, we took turns drying each other, taking time to lick falling droplets of water off each other's bodies. I felt pure lust as I ran the towel over Sarah's cute body, touching every inch of her skin from her hair to her toes. When Sarah returned the favor, she playfully spanked my ass a couple of times.

As we walked back into the bedroom hand in hand, Sarah inquired, "Have you ever been with another woman before?"

I shook my head demurely which made her smile. I didn't comprehend it at the time but Sarah was about to take my bisexual virginity. A most precious gift a woman can give to another. She would tell me weeks later that she had her eyes set on me from the moment she first saw me.

"You're going to love it. I promise."

Sarah led me over to the bed and laid down next to me. She brushed my hair away from my face and told me once again how beautiful I was. In return, I told her how I was captured by her beauty and how I wanted to make love to her. Sarah gave me that sexy smile of hers and we began to kiss again. No man has ever kissed me so softly and with so much passion. Part of me still felt it was wrong to be attracted to another woman but at that moment, I had to have Sarah. There was no controlling my deep desire to please her sexually and to have her do the same with me. We weren't going to fuck; we were going to make love to each other.

We spent a lot of time kissing, fondling, and probing each other's bodies. Sarah sucked on my tits and me sucking on hers. Our fingers were lightly rubbing each other's pussies and our hands freely felt each other's asses and legs as we were entwined in our passionate embrace. Sarah then took charge and began to work her way down my body. She softly nuzzled my neck, kissing and nibbling one of my most sensitive spots. Sarah cupped and fondled my breasts as she sucked on my nipples. She even left a passion mark, a hickey, on the insides of both breasts, almost like she was marking her territory. I would look back on those marks over the next few days and fondly remember that evening with Sarah.

Sarah kissed and licked her way down my torso towards my pussy which was now hotter than I can ever recall. I spread my legs to give her easier access but she went right by my pussy working her way down my legs to my toes before working her way back up the other leg. I opened my legs even wider now. I wanted to feel Sarah's mouth and tongue on my pussy.

Sarah teased me further by flipping me over onto my stomach and laying her body close to mine and working her way down the back of my body, kissing, mouthing, and licking her way down my torso and legs. Sarah nuzzled the back of my knees which I never knew was a sensitive spot on my body. She worked her way up to my ass and spent time, kissing, nibbling, and fondling my soft, round cheeks. I got a bit nervous when Sarah spread my ass and began to lick my asshole but once I relaxed, I found it unexpectedly pleasurable. It also made me even hotter as I began to wiggle my ass and lift it to give Sarah better access to my anus. She tongue fucked my ass for a couple of minutes as her hands lightly caressed my body before turning me over on my back again.

By now, my face was flush with excitement, my breathing short and heavy. I wanted Sarah in the worst way. She gave me a devilish grin because she knew she was pleasing me as no man could possibly do. It was an arrogant, kind of dominant grin because she knew there is no way I could stop her now. She was in total control.

Sarah then put her head between my legs and began to kiss and nibble on my upper thighs working her way upward. When her mouth got within a fraction of an inch of my pussy, I could feel her warm breath against my burning hot skin, my juices flowing.

Being a big cunt tease, Sarah stopped and asked, "What do you want me to do now, Hannah?"

"I want you to eat my pussy, Sarah. Fuck, you have to eat it."

I placed my hand on the back of Sarah's head and pulled her gently but she resisted and asked, "Are you sure, Hannah? I could stop right now if you want."

Sarah had now lifted her head, our eyes met and I replied, "No, don't stop. I'm so fucking horny right now. I want you to eat my pussy, Sarah. Please eat me. Sarah, please. I'm begging you."

I saw that devilish grin again as Sarah lowered her mouth. She began to lick the outside of my pussy which only worked to build my anticipation but that was exactly what Sarah was trying to accomplish. She then went further, playing with my inner lips before she bent my knees back and began to tongue fuck me, lapping up my dripping juices from my cunt.

Sarah stopped eating me long enough to say, "Oh, your pussy is delicious, Hannah," before going back to work tongue fucking me.

She then began to flick her tongue across my clit which drove me absolutely wild. My hips were bucking wildly. Sarah was an expert at eating pussy and I was more than happy to be a recipient of her skills. She then began to finger fuck me at the same time which only drove me closer to the edge of a climax. She started teasingly, with just one finger. As her tongue picked up the pace soon a second and then the third finger joined. I wiggled with joy as her fingers curled up with each stroke, hitting my G-spot each time sending lightning bolts of pleasure coursing through my body. When Sarah started to suck and flick my clit at the same time, I couldn't hold back any longer and I had the most intense orgasm I have ever had. Fuck, I never thought I would stop cumming. I was squirting juices into Sarah's mouth and she lapped it all up.

But Sarah wasn't done with me. While building me up to my second orgasm she slipped one of her fingers in my ass. The sudden intrusion was unexpected but welcome as it sent me crashing over the edge as I screamed out her name in pleasure. She licked me to two more orgasms while her fingers worked magic on my ass and pussy. I've never cum four times with a man or even when masturbating. Holy fuck, Sarah was the best sexual partner I've ever had.

When I regained my composure, I knew Sarah expected me to take care of her needs. She was such an attentive and tender lover, I was looking forward to reciprocating as best I could. I had never made love to a woman before so I was a little unsure of myself so I copied Sarah's technique and took my time teasing her body with my fingers, lips, and tongue. I left similar passion marks on her breasts. It was like getting matching temporary tattoos. I wanted her to remember me as I would remember her. Every time she looked in the mirror and saw those marks, she would think of me.

I loved teasing and exploring Sarah's naked body, it was so silky soft, her breasts so tender and warm. She has dark nipples that draw a person's attention to them. Her muscles are toned and firm, and her auburn hair perfectly frames her heart-shaped face. Her smile and green eyes will melt your heart. I wanted to please her and fulfill her every desire. Besides all that, she made me feel so good, unlike any other lover, I felt I owed her to try to please her in the same manner. I had watched Sarah perform sexually for two days and had built up a grand desire to touch and play with her naked body. Those sexual urges were now unleashed as I had the woman of my cravings naked in bed. I was about to do things to Sarah that her most ardent fans could only dream of doing to her.

I could hear Sarah purring like a kitten as I licked, sucked, nibbled, mouthed, and tongued my way over every inch of her luscious body. The only time I had reservations was when I got to her ass. I had no problem groping, fondling, and nibbling on her full, round heart-shaped ass but I had never used my tongue on a lover's asshole. However, I knew how much pleasure I felt when she did it to me so I was determined to set aside my fears and please her in the same manner. I knew her ass was clean because I was the one that washed it in the shower.

Sarah lifted her ass slightly as I spread her cheeks wide exposing her anus. I kissed all around her asshole before gathering up all my courage and giving it a quick swipe with my tongue. It wasn't bad at all, so I gave it a longer licking then went full in with my mouth and tongue. When Sarah began to squirm and moan I knew I was doing an okay job. I was proud that I could repay the pleasure she gave me so I went full in and started to fuck her asshole with my tongue. I rubbed her clit as I tongue fucker her ass and felt how wet she was.

I licked and tongued Sarah's ass for several minutes before I turned her over and spread her legs. I saw her pussy up close when I held the lights during the filming but now my face was inches from her. Her pussy lips were puffy and wet. I could smell the aroma of her sexual excitement which seemed to serve as an aphrodisiac because it only made me want her even more. I drank in the beauty of her pussy as I was about to give another woman oral sex for the first time. I had tasted Sarah's juices when I blew the actors after fucking her but this would be different. There would be no middleman. The only thing I was nervous about was the fact that I wanted to please Sarah and I hoped she wouldn't be disappointed with my inexperience.

As my face got closer to Sarah's pussy, I stuck out my tongue to touch her pussy lips. I licked her lips for a few moments then dove in and stuck my tongue as far up her pussy as I could. She tasted delicious. I will never, ever forget the taste of the first pussy I ate or Sarah, for that matter. She moaned and pressed her hand against the back of my head while moving her hips. I think Sarah was also trying to guide me to the spots she liked to be licked so I followed her lead. After I tongued fucked her for a while, I gave her clit long licks with the wide part of my tongue then alternating with butterfly flicks with just the tip. I stuck two fingers into her pussy as she started to moan and squirm more.

Sarah then instructed me to, "Suck my clit. Suck it hard."

So I did as she wanted and sucked on her clit while flicking my tongue over it just as she did with me. Sure enough, she came to a raging orgasm and her juices flowed like a dam had been broken, flooding my mouth. I instinctively swallowed it all like the nectar from a sweet piece of fruit. Remembering how good it felt I slipped a finger into her ass as I built her up to her second orgasm. As I slipped a second finger in her ass she gasped and pulled my head into her pussy, grinding on my face as she came hard, spraying her juices on my face. I ate her to two more orgasms too before she stopped me. She was exhausted and sore from the gangbang but I swear, I would have eaten her pussy all night long. I may have eaten my first pussy that night but it definitely wouldn't be my last.

When I raised my head, I could feel that my face was covered with her juices and I licked my lips like a child that just finished an ice cream cone. I never wanted to leave Sarah. I climbed up next to her and we kissed and cuddled some more until she said she had to leave. I understood that she was exhausted and we exchanged numbers before we went our separate ways.

On my way to my car, I felt that rush of excitement you feel when you first meet a new lover. I couldn't get my mind off of her. Flashes of seeing her being gang-banged for two days, prepping her for her anal shots, and having my first bisexual experience with the most beautiful and sexiest woman in the world went through my mind. Sarah captured my heart with her tender lovemaking.

However, as I was driving the hour back home, I started to feel guilty about all that I did earlier. Prior to that day, I only had sex with six guys. I fucked and sucked another six in the course of a few hours. I felt like such a whore. I was struggling with my feelings for Sarah also. I think what made it so difficult is that it was the best sex I'd ever had and it was with a woman. I never thought of myself as bisexual or a lesbian. I was raised to be a prim and proper lady and they don't do things as I did. I began to question my sexuality too. After I got over beating myself up for my whorish behavior, I started to get turned on again. I also felt a sense of relief because I was able to release all of that pent-up sexual pressure that was building up inside of me all day.

I started thinking, "Yeah, I was a slut today, wasn't I? Damn, a lot of women would kill for the chance to fuck a hung porn star and I did it with six. So what if I had sex with Sarah. I tried it and I liked it. That doesn't mean I have to do it again with her or any other woman.'

Even though I was pretty tired, reliving that day in my mind got my juices and adrenaline flowing again. I lost my thong and my fingers found their way between my legs as I was driving. I raised my skirt and played with my clit. I thought I was safe in my car until I looked off to the side of me and noticed a truck was keeping pace with me. It then struck me that he was watching me play with my cunt. I want to say I was embarrassed but I didn't think twice about it and let him watch. It was a safe form of exhibitionism and it was actually pretty mild after what I had done earlier. I couldn't orgasm while I was driving but it helped kill the time driving home.