Hannah The Whore Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got off the expressway, I found myself hungry and thirsty and decided to stop by my favorite local bar. I honestly wasn't looking for any company. I planned to grab a burger, have a drink or two, and go home and use my vibrator. It was a Sunday night and there weren't many people in the place so I climbed up on the barstool and placed my order. There were several guys about my age at the bar who were watching a ballgame and checking me out but that's how guys are. I didn't pay any attention to them until the bartender told me two of them paid for my first drink. I looked their way, tipped my glass to thank them, and turned away. Within seconds both of them came up to me and struck up a conversation. I didn't want to talk to anybody but I was brought up to be polite and I accepted their drink so I felt obligated to be sociable. They looked familiar but I probably saw them in the bar before. They introduced themselves as Miles and Chase. They were about my age and decent looking but nothing special.

Just then, another guy walked into the bar and I could have died. It was George and he walked up to the two guys I was talking to. I guess I should have expected that I might run into him or Connor again or maybe, subconsciously, that's what I had hoped would happen. His two friends were the ones that watched as I fucked and sucked George in the backseat of his car. I tried to act nonchalant as best I could.

"Hey, Hannah, I was hoping I'd run into you again."

"Hello, George. Long time no see."

All three guys and I got into a conversation about everything under the sun including the weather, sports teams, school, etc. No one mentioned me fucking George in the backseat of his car but I could tell by the way they were looking at me that they had sex on their minds. Heck, you don't have to be a psychic to know most of the time guys are thinking about sex. I could see their eyes scanning my body as I sat at the bar. I had a few snaps of my blouse undone and was showing some cleavage and my skirt rode up higher on my thighs. When I crossed my legs they must have gotten a peek at my hairless pussy seeing I lost my thong hours ago while acting as an impromptu fluffer. No wonder they were looking at me hoping to get laid.

They kept buying me drinks and shots as I ate my burger and I was flirting with them the whole time. I think having sex with another woman bothered me more than I realized because I enjoyed it so much and needed some confirmation that I wasn't a full-on lesbian. I was still confused about my feelings for Sarah and all that transpired with her earlier. I think in part due to my upbringing and also that I was a little scared of what it might mean for me in the future. What would my parents and friends back home think? Surely I would be cut off and be an outcast if I started dating women. That was not something people did where I am from. With all my emotions whirling, and the alcohol to top it all off, I came to the distorted conclusion and was determined that I HAD to be straight and was willing to do anything to prove it to myself. I put aside thoughts of Sarah and focused on the task at hand, I'd fuck and suck off the three cute guys in front of me if it meant I was straight.

The more I drank, the more of my inhibitions melted away and I began to tease the guys more. I knew they were trying to look up my skirt and would uncross and cross my legs giving them a quick peek at my pussy, laughing inside as they watched. Men are so easy to tease; it's fun to manipulate them. The problem was that not only was I teasing them but I was teasing myself at the same time. When I went to the ladies room, I unsnapped a couple of more buttons and when I returned, I made sure I walked heavier to make my tits bounce more. Yes, women know how to do that on purpose to attract attention. I had George, Miles, and Chase in the palm of my hands.

By now, I was feeling more than a little frisky. I knew all three guys wanted me and I was teasing them mercilessly with my legs, flashing my pussy and revealing more of my cleavage. All three men were telling me how beautiful and sexy I was and I was feeling better about myself because it confirmed the fact that I was still attracted to guys.

Miles asked me what I did for a living and I replied, "I go to grad school for cinematography during the day and work as an assistant to the director who shoots porn on the weekends."

Chase replied, "Get the fuck outta here."

"No seriously, we just got done filming a gang bang movie with Sarah Love, and a couple of weeks ago I helped shoot another gangbang for Stacy Cox."

That piqued their interest in me even more. I told them about the movies, how they had a fluffer, everything that went into actually making a porno, and all about how beautiful and nice Sarah Love and Stacy Cox are in real life.

George commented, "I couldn't work on a porn set without having sex too."

"Yeah, that part is difficult. It is more technical than people realize but I get super turned on."

I could see their faces light up when I said that and Miles commented, "Just hearing you talk about it is getting me turned on," and the others were quick to agree.

I then made a suggestion that I know made me sound like a true slut but I didn't care, "Well, maybe we can help each other out tonight."

I wasn't interested in going back to anyone's apartment; I just needed a quick fuck. After watching Sarah Love getting gang banged, fluffing six men, and having my first girl-on-girl action, I felt I needed to have a guy or guys cum in me. Fluffing was exciting but Sarah got the benefit of making them cum. Chase then said the bartender was a friend of his and he'd be right back. He pulled the bartender aside and I could see he was hesitant but he then nodded his head and agreed to whatever Chase asked him.

When Chase came back he said, "My buddy said we can use the backroom but we can't be too obvious about what we're doing."

I think the guys were wondering if they were calling my bluff but I told them, "I'll go back there first, and then you guys follow me a few minutes later. I don't want to be too obvious."

I still don't think they believed me but they also saw me pick up their friend at the bar and fuck him in the backseat of his car too. I picked up my purse, and drink then strutted into a dim back room, that was filled with tables and chairs. It looked like a room where they stored items for larger parties. It didn't have a door either but it did offer some privacy and I found the semi-public aspect of it extremely exciting. I liked the thought of possibly getting caught as I did in George's backseat.

In a couple of minutes, George, Miles, and Chase found me sitting on the edge of a table with my legs crossed and commented, "I thought for a minute there that you guys chickened out."

Miles replied, "There aren't any chickens here, just cocks"

The three of them surrounded me and began running their hands up and down my legs and feeling my breasts through my shirt. When Chase ripped my shirt open to expose my tits, he and George began to simultaneously suck on my nipples. They pointed out the hickey's on my breasts and I told them that Sarah Love left those earlier today and their eyes lit up. Miles kneeled in front of me, spread my legs, and began to eat my pussy. While I found fluffing to be a turn-on, I realized that I was servicing the men, now, in the backroom of this dive bar, the guys were servicing me, at least for a short time.

When Miles stuck his finger into my pussy while eating me he announced, "This bitch is soaking wet."

He's right; I was wet and hot. Miles didn't lick my pussy, as well as Sarah. I think she might have ruined me for future lovers by setting the pussy eating bar so high but Miles was still able to bring me to a mild orgasm. By that time, I was alternately sucking George and Chase's dicks. Miles stood up, put my legs over his shoulders, and began to fuck me. It felt good to have another cock in my pussy and to have him appreciate how hot I was. The actors were just using me to keep them hard until it was their turn with Sarah. It was mechanical, part of their job so it wasn't like they were interested in me, other than Kurt.

The guys took turns fucking me while I sucked or jerked off the other two. While George was thrusting into me, I looked over to the side and saw a couple of guys watching at the doorway. That made me even hotter. They saw my tits flopping around while dick after dick plunged into my pussy. I was exposed for all to see.

One guy said to the other, "I thought Jeff was bullshitting us that some guys had a whore in the back."

"Yeah, me too. She is pretty. I expected to see some crack whore but damn, if I wasn't married, I'd fuck her too."

"It's tempting to fuck some random slut but I think I'll pass too."

Even though they didn't want to fuck me, it didn't stop them from watching the action. I wasn't prepared to take on every patron in the bar anyway. Thankfully, the bar wasn't too crowded but anybody that was there came back to take a look at me fucking and sucking Miles, George, and Chase.

A couple of girls appeared at the door and one said to the other, "Look at that fucking cumslut. I don't know what guys see in fucking some whore."

"I don't know either but some men like cumsluts just to dump a load in her."

Miles was the first to cum and shot his load in my cunt, then pulled out and sprayed some on my lower stomach and thighs before finishing up back inside me. He then rubbed his softening cock over my face, leaving traces of his cum. When George came, he shot his load on my face, tits, and in my mouth. Chase lasted longer than his friends and dumped another load in my pussy. They each had me clean off their dicks as they high fived and discussed how slutty of a fuck I was and that George was right it to want to come back for another round, mostly ignoring me as I finished up licking off Chase's cock and they headed out without saying much else to me.

Just when I thought I was done, Jeff the bartender showed up and said, "Hey, let me get a piece of that fine ass you little whore."

Jeff had been watching the action while someone covered the bar until he got back. He didn't even ask, he bent me over the table and began to fuck me from behind while slapping my ass constantly and tugging on my red hair.

While he was fucking me he made me say things like, "Fuck me like the whore I am. Yes, Jeff, I'm a fucking slut."

He told me, "From now on, I'm going to call you Hannah the whore. Do you like that name, Hannah?"

I could only nod eagerly as he pounded deep inside me, on the edge of another orgasm myself. I whimpered as he slammed into me "Oh fuck yeah. I'm Hannah the whore. Fuck me oh yeah I'm such a fucking whore"

Jeff then came in my pussy at the same time I moaned out with pleasure as my orgasm rippled through my body. As I recovered he wiped his dick all over my ass and made me lick him clean before heading back to the bar. Two random guys made me suck their dicks and shot their loads onto my hair, face, and tits too. I got several compliments on how I was the best cocksucker they had ever had and that my mouth was sent from heaven. Beaming with their compliments I started to get up when two more guys by the door came over. They were waiting for their turn but I announced that I was done since my jaw and knees were getting sore and I wanted to go home. After some brief pleading as they were already hard, I relented, telling them they only had a few minutes. They quickly jerked off on my face and tits while I played with their balls and lightly licked and sucked the heads of their cocks. One of them came in my left eye and I cursed him as I attempted to wipe it out as he continued to unload on me.

Almost immediately after the other one-shot the first half of his load in my mouth as I turned to him. Unprepared I did my best to swallow as I pulled him out of my mouth, letting him finish the rest on my face. They both thanked me as I dutifully cleaned the last drops from their dicks before they also headed back into the bar, giving each other a fist bump as they walked away. On my knees, I shooed away a few of the onlookers and took a breath to gather myself before standing up. I was covered in cum; it was all over my face, hair, chest, legs, and had stained my blouse and skirt. I looked and felt like the whore I had become but I felt satisfied.

I confirmed to myself that I wasn't a lesbian and pushed all other doubts and thoughts of Sarah away for the time being. I still loved cock, like A LOT of cock. I pulled up my top to cover my sticky cum-covered tits and adjusted my skirt. One of my hands had a giant wad of cum on it and feebly attempting to wipe it off on my cum covered clothes which only seemed to add more to it, I shrugged to myself and licked it off, relishing my newfound love of cum.I really was enjoying the taste the more I got it. Lord knows why I was ever opposed to the taste in the first place. As I walked out of the backroom I ignored all the requests for my phone number, finished up my drink to wash the taste of cum from my mouth, picked up my purse, and went to the ladies room.

In the mirror, I saw the absolute mess the guys made of me. My face and tits were caked with cum, my makeup was smeared, and my left eye was red from where the guy came in it. I definitely looked like a well fucked whore. There were white streaks in my hair and globs of cum dripping from my face onto my tits. I looked like Sarah and Stacy after their gangbangs and felt a strange twinge of pride as I reached for some paper towels only to realize that the rack was completely empty. I tried to get as much cum off my face as best with my hands and some water but that only seemed to smear it more than remove it and I shrugged in defeat. I needed a shower or maybe even a pressure washer with how much was caked on me. Thankfully it would be a quick walk to my car like this. While I was in there, a couple of girls came in and gave me a disgusted look.

One girl said to the other, "There's that tramp that just got gang banged."

"I can't believe any girl would act like such a whore in public like that. Look at her with that cum all over her. It's fucking disgusting, you little despicable slut."

I looked one dead in the eye, recognizing she was with one of the guys that came back and told her, "I think I just sucked off your boyfriend... yeahhhh the tall blond in the Dodgers hat?"

Her face went red and her eyes bulged as I described her man. She stepped towards me and started to sputter a response before I interjected.

"He said I gave him the best damn blowjob of his life and, I quote, 'my mouth was sent straight from heaven.' Learn how to please your man. Sounds like you have some learning to do, bitch," and I walked out of the ladies room as she fumed, my middle finger raised high.

As I walked out the door, I heard a lot of remarks from guys asking me to go home with them, to stick around and fuck them, or asking for my phone number. A couple of guys at the bar said I was the best-looking whore they'd ever seen. I ignored them all and kept walking. I did feel dirty, especially with all that cum drying on my body. It was a long day and I was exhausted. I wasn't wearing any underwear and I could feel the several loads of cum starting to drip out of my pussy and down my legs as I walked to my car. When I got to the safe confines of my car, I took a deep breath and exhaled. I wasn't sure I made the right decisions that day, a day filled with more sex than most people have in more than a month and more than I had had in my entire life but the fire in my pussy had finally been extinguished.

When I tried to start my car, it wouldn't start. The fucking battery was dead. There was no way in hell I was going back to the bar to ask someone for help. I was so tired, I figured I'd walk the five blocks to my apartment and worry about my car in the morning. When I got out of my car, I noticed I left a cum stain on my seat which meant it leaked through the back of my skirt. I passed several people along the way as I made the walk of shame back to my apartment. I got a few inquisitive looks, one middle-aged woman asked me if I was okay and a couple of coeds snickered as they passed me.

One college girl snidely remarked, "Damn, you look like you fucked the whole football team. Keep walking whore." She and her friend laughed at me as I stumbled past them.

A group of gross guys catcalled, "Fuck, what happened to you? Let us add a couple of dicks to your collection."

Another guy groped my breasts and tried to offer me money so I kicked him in the balls and kept walking. I finally made it back to my sanctuary, my apartment, and locked the door behind me. I immediately stripped off my top and skirt and threw them in the basket with the rest of my dirty laundry.

I looked at myself in the mirror before I got in the shower. I looked at the marks left on my breasts by Sarah. A small twinge of guilt came over me as I looked at those love marks, my feelings for Sarah were confusing and despite all my attempts to convince myself I was completely straight tonight by fucking half the bar, I knew deep down I would have to unpack these thoughts later. Because at the end of the day, after fluffing six guys and fucking another eight, all I could think about was her. When I closed my eyes I could picture her looking back at me, the way the light glinted in her gorgeous green eyes, how her smile completely seemed to brighten up the entire room and make me blush just thinking about it. I sighed and opened my eyes again, staring at my reflection.

As for now, I concern myself with getting cleaned up, my hair and makeup were a mess and I had dried cum all over my face, hair, and body. There was even some cum still dripping from my pussy. Idly playing with a dried string of cum still hanging from my chin as I looked at myself I decided on pure impulse to take a picture for posterity's sake of a truly unforgettable and slutty night.

As I smiled for the camera and snapped a few shots in different poses and angles I thought to myself, "Maybe I really am Hannah the whore."