Hannah The Whore Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both took a couple of minutes to catch our breath. Anna sent a text message to have more drinks sent to her room. A beautiful waitress wearing a white lace merry widow corset with white stockings and heels brought us our refreshments. She didn't seem fazed at all by seeing two naked women on the bed. After the waitress left, Anna got up without saying a word and pulled a strap-on dildo from a bag she had by the foot of the bed. I watched as she put it on with me fully aware of what was going to happen next.

Anna told me, "I'm going to fuck you like no man ever could."

I arrogantly replied, "I'm going to fuck you back as no other woman has before."

"Oh, you're a sassy little bitch aren't you Hannah?"

"You bet your sweet ass I am."

"Ummm, I like a confident woman. We're going to have some fun."

Anna grabbed me by the hair, tugging it and leading me onto my knees on the side of the bed where she sat down and said, "Suck my dick, my dear little Hannah."

She was trying to show her dominance over me which I didn't mind at all. Anna put the head of the dildo against my lips. I looked up at her with my blue eyes and opened my mouth as she shoved the rubber dick into my throat. I took it all which seemed to impress her. Anna held my head still and began to fuck my mouth. I felt so submissive on my knees having a dildo forced down my throat. I sucked on it like it was a real dick. I even deep-throated it to show off my cocksucking skills to Anna.

After a few minutes, Anna pulled me onto her lap and had me sit down on the dildo while we kissed deeply. It felt good to have something stuffed in my pussy and I rode it hard while Anna sucked on my nipples and ran her hands over my petite body. She thrust her hips up to meet my riding her. Anna caught me off guard when she stood up. I wrapped my legs around her waist as she held me up by cupping my ass in her large hands. We began to kiss again as she took over fucking me. She was so big and strong and I felt secure in her arms. Anna backed me up against the wall and was fucking me furiously while I begged for more. She began to play with the plug in my ass too, twirling it, gently pulling it back, and reinserting it into my butt.

"Fuck me, Anna. Oh god, that feels so good. Give it to me hard, baby."

Our breasts were rubbing against each other while we kissed deeply as Anna fucked me hard. No man has ever lifted me off the floor as she did. I had no control in this position. All I could do is keep my legs wrapped around Anna's waist and let her drill my pussy with the dildo.

Anna then moved us toward the bed and laid me down without withdrawing from me. She began to fuck me harder than before as I lay with my legs spread wide. Her large body was draped over me. She would suck on my nipples for a few moments then feed me her breasts while fucking the shit out of me. Anna put my legs over her shoulder and shoved the dildo even deeper into me. She was moving my body around like I was a rag doll. Anna was so much more powerful than me and I couldn't have resisted if I wanted to.

Each time I felt like I was about to climax, Anna would slow down or stop fucking me, telling me, "You can't cum until I tell you it's time."

Anna brought me to the brink of orgasm several more times before withdrawing the dildo from me and saying, "I want to taste that delicious pussy of yours as you cum."

She made me sit on her face as she began to tongue my inner thighs. I tried to move my pussy over her mouth but Anna wouldn't let me. She nibbled on my butt cheeks, withdrew the butt plug, and tongued my asshole, teasing me even more. I tried to lick Anna but she told me to stop, she wanted to focus solely on me. She inserted one finger then two into my ass while she licked my pussy.

Finally, Anna began to tongue fuck me. She, undoubtedly, had the longest tongue I ever had inside me, touching me deeper than anyone before her. My hips started to buck as I enjoyed her oral assault on my pussy. Anna began to use her lips and tongue on my clit as I moved my hips in unison with her efforts. I grabbed my jiggling breasts, pinching and playing with my nipples as I rode her tongue. Anna was an expert pussy eater and I wanted to enjoy it as long as possible also but I could only hold out so long.

Anna told me, "I want you to cum for me."

As I felt my approaching orgasm, my breathing got heavier and my moans of pleasure got louder. When I started to cum, I squirted juices into Anna's mouth as I cried out in sexual relief. I was so excited, I thought Anna might drown in my juices but she took it all. When I was done, I collapsed onto Anna's stomach to catch my breath while she licked up the remnants of my orgasm.

When my breathing slowed, I turned to tell Anna, "Wow, that was amazing."

"Thank you, dear. Now, it's my turn."

I gave her a great big smile as Anna laid me on my back and straddled my head, her thick, muscular thighs surrounding me. I put my hands on her big, firm ass and stroked her thighs as she lowered her pussy to my mouth. I teased her just as she teased me. I licked her upper thighs and rimmed her ass. Anna sat down on my face so I could tongue her asshole easier. I had to breathe through my nose so she wouldn't smother me with her ample ass cheeks.

After teasing her ass with my tongue, I had the urge to taste her pussy so I began to lick closer to her cunt. Her pussy was even bigger than any I've seen with large swollen lips and I flicked them with my tongue. I opened her pussy wide with my hands and stuck my tongue as deep into her as I could and began to tongue fuck her. She tasted so bittersweet and tangy. I lapped at her pussy like a hungry animal before turning my attention to her clit. Anna's hips were gyrating on my lips and tongue.

I teased Anna several times by bringing her close to orgasm but moving my tongue away from her clit and told her, "You can't cum until I let you cum."

She got a kick out of that because she was used to being in charge and I had now turned the tables on her. I ate her pussy for a while before I flicked my tongue against her clit and then began to lick and suck on it which brought her to her own squirting orgasm. I lapped up every last drop of her cum.

Anna climbed off me and told me, "That was even better than I imagined, dear. "

I thanked her and we began to kiss and fondle each other's breasts. I could taste my cum on her lips and I'm sure she could taste her own on mine. When we broke from our embrace, Anna told me I could leave my clothes in her room and suggested we go enjoy the rest of the party. I told her I'd never been to an orgy before and she said I should take a walk around first and jump in wherever I felt. Before we left the room, Anna picked me up as I straddled her waist as we kissed one more time. She said we could meet up again later if I wanted.

As I wandered through the large home, I kept an eye out for Sarah but didn't see her. What I did see still surprised me even with my enhanced sexual experience since I met Sarah. There were more women than when Sarah and I first arrived. There were women of all ages, shapes, and sizes, mostly naked, in the process of undressing, or wearing sexy lingerie. They were paired off as couples or in groups; some were frolicking in the pool or hot tub and I assumed some had paired off in a private room like Anna and I had done. I figured that's where Sarah might be.

There were women engaged in various sex acts, some that I had never imagined before. There were women paired off scissoring each other, locked in a sensuous sixty-nine, or making out as a prelude to what was to come. There was another woman fucking another with a dildo while in a sixty-nine with another woman. Another woman was double penetrating her partner with a two-headed strap-on. There were a couple of women laying down as others sat on their faces to get their pussies and asses licked. Some were openly masturbating while voyeurs looked on and women orally servicing other onlookers.

While I made my way around the party, various ladies would smile at me as they scanned my naked body with their eyes. I didn't want to pair up with anyone just yet. I already orgasmed a couple of times with Anna and wanted to see what the party was like before I jumped in bed with anyone else. I found my way over to the snack table and got another drink. I was enjoying being a voyeur to others partaking in their sexual fantasies. There was a distinct sexual tension in the air while I watched other women pleasing or being pleased orally. There were various dildos and vibrators of different shapes and sizes being used as well as chairs and swings. I felt like a wide-eyed tourist visiting a big city for the first time as I gazed at the variety of activities going on. I was a bit overwhelmed by all the activities going on.

With all the various sexual activities going on everywhere I looked, I couldn't help but get a tingle in my pussy. As I was browsing through this unbridled orgy, I came upon a group of seven women engaged in a daisy chain. They had arranged themselves in a circle on a cushioned floor and were eating and fingering the pussy and ass of the woman in front of them while another woman ate their pussy and ass. They were perfectly arranged in a circle so that each of them was pleasing and receiving pleasure at the same time.

As I stood there among a smaller group of ladies watching the action, one of the women in the daisy chain lifted her head and locked eyes with me. We had passed each other several times after I left Anna, exchanging smiles and knowing glances but never speaking. She motioned with her head to come over and join the chain. I was initially reluctant but it didn't take much more encouragement for me to join in.

I walked over as the others near my newfound friend rearranged themselves so I could participate in the fun. I laid between the woman that invited me and a thicker woman above me. I felt a mouth on my pussy as I dove into the pussy I was staring at, shoving my tongue deep into her. I had eaten plenty of pussies before but being part of a daisy chain was electric as each of us feed off the pleasure the other person was receiving. It was simply amazing to be part of the circle of grunts, groans, moans, and orgasms. As a participant would cum, she would leave the group to make room for someone else to join in the fun so there was a constant rotation of different women.

I had never been in a daisy chain before and it was quite the experience. I couldn't see the other participants but I could hear their moans. When one woman would begin to cum, it would sometimes trigger someone else and set off a chain of orgasms. I could feel the electricity shooting through everyone in the circle. It was like we were connected physically and emotionally. The best part is when new people would join in so it kept the circle of orgasms going strong.

I couldn't even tell you how many pussies I licked or how many women licked me while I was in the daisy chain but after I came a couple of times, I decided to sample some of the other activities going on and make room for someone else.

Off in a corner, I saw Sarah laying back with a line of women waiting to lick her pussy. It looked odd at first but a lot of women wanted to eat the pussy of a porn star so Sarah graciously accommodated them. There were several toys and plugs around her and the ladies were encouraged to use the vibrators, dildos, and butt plugs on Sarah as they licked her pussy. Someone was standing there that would keep the line moving so one person wouldn't dominate Sarah's time. It was like a female version of a gang bang. Her ass and pussy were constantly filled as the women ate her out. Others sucked on her tits while someone was playing with her ass or pussy. I could tell Sarah liked being the center of attention and being the focus of their worshipping desires.

My pussy needed a rest so I decided I'd go over to the area where I could orally service anyone. It was a newfound pleasure to lick random pussies and asses without even knowing who they were. It was also good for my ego to hear how good I was at oral sex. I began to get a fan club of those that wanted to sample my oral skills. One older woman told me she hadn't had an orgasm in years and I was grateful that I could give her that pleasure. I took my time and let her move her pussy to the exact spot that felt best for her. She was great at giving me instructions like to tongue fuck her or lick then suck her clit. She wasn't shy about having me lick her ass either. She said no one had ever done that before.

The older woman wasn't someone I would normally approach but that was the fun of being at an orgy, there was a smorgasbord of women and no one was judgemental. We were all there for one thing: to have a good fucking time. When I put on a strap-on, I fucked older women, younger women, some tall, some petite like me, and some curvier than others. It was the variety that I loved and the spontaneity of it all. If you got an urge to play with someone, all you needed was their permission and you could lick, suck and fuck each other by yourselves or in a group.

Every so often, I would spot Sarah enjoying herself in a group but there were times when she would sneak off to a private room too. I think she was developing relationships for her business venture while enjoying the orgy. Sarah was definitely the most popular person at the orgy. I mean, often would a woman get a chance to make love to a porn star?

One time, as I walked around the large home, I kept an eye out for Sarah. I didn't know anyone and was feeling a bit overwhelmed by all of the sexual activity around me. I saw a small group of women off in a corner and wandered over there out of curiosity. I grinned as I saw Sarah laying back in the arms of an older woman who was playing with her breasts while another lady was busy tonguing her pussy. I watched with the other women for a short time and then took a seat close to the action. That's when Sarah and I locked eyes and gave each other a knowing grin. She smiled, even more, when my hand drifted down to my pussy as I began to play with myself.

As I was tickling my clit with my finger, a beautiful young brunette came up to me and asked, "May I" while staring between my legs.

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "Sure, be my guest."

She got down in front of me and began to finger my pussy and lick my clit. As I was being serviced by the attractive stranger, two other women came up to me and began to rub my shoulders. When I didn't object, their hands began to roam further over my naked body to cup my breasts. The entire time, Sarah and I never looked away from each other. It was like we were mentally synced to one another and blocked out everyone else. Our bodies were being stimulated in similar ways. I felt like I could feel exactly what was happening to Sarah. It was like we were one body.

I knew that Sarah was about to cum when I saw her clutch the woman's head who was eating her and her hips begin to gyrate. I've felt her hands grasping my head numerous times and knew it wouldn't be long before she came. Seeing Sarah in a state of arousal triggered my orgasm. Once she began to cum, it started a ripple effect on me and I began to cum also. It was awesome to be able to cum together even though we were a few feet apart. When I was done cumming, I got up to keep moving around the party while seeing Sarah locked in a deep kiss with the woman who just brought her to orgasm.

In between all the action, I took time to snack, rehydrate and drink more alcohol. I seemed to keep passing a middle-aged woman who looked like she was in her mid-forties. Every time we were near each other, our eyes would meet but she would smile and look away. It was like she was shy or something which didn't make sense seeing we were in an orgy. Maybe she didn't have the confidence to approach a woman half her age. She was quite attractive though, with her long brown hair with wisps of gray, lines around her eyes and forehead, slender in build but with wider hips and her boobs sagged a little. I was captured by her soft blue eyes whenever we made eye contact. It was almost hypnotizing.

We always seemed to be going in opposite directions but I saw her watching two ladies double penetrating another with strap-ons. When she saw me standing behind her, she grinned but turned away to watch the threesome again.

I decided to start a conversation with her by getting closer to her and saying, "Wow, look at them go at it. It's making me so horny just watching."

She replied, "Oh my, yes. My pussy is getting wet too."

"Maybe we could help each other out," I hinted.

"Really, that would be wonderful. Usually, the young women ignore us 'mature' ladies."

"That's horrible, I think you're hot. I'm Hannah."

"You're much too kind. I'm Lana."

"It's nice to meet you, Lana. Do you want to go somewhere more private and intimate?"

"Hell no, I want everyone to see us fucking. You're such a young hottie, I want the whole world to know," Lana said with a smile. "Rumor has it that you're Sarah Love's partner."

"Yeah, we're living together."

"It makes me so hot to think that I'll be fucking Sarah Love's lover. I've wanted to get a taste of her but the lines were always too long."

"Well, she taught me everything I know. I hope I won't disappoint you."

"Honey, you're so hot, you can't possibly disappoint me."

We held hands and went to find an area to explore one another's bodies. Along the way, Lana grabbed some clean toys. We were lucky enough to find an area out in the open that Lana chose for us. We got comfortable, sipping our drinks and chit-chatting a bit. When there was a break in the conversation, Lana stared into my eyes, turned her head, and leaned in to kiss me. I closed my eyes and we kissed lightly at first then began to makeout. I could feel the eyes of others on us which made it hotter. As our tongues began to explore each other's mouths, our hands began to roam. I started at Lana's shoulders, softly embracing her and holding her closer then let my hands slide down her back and around her torso to her breasts. Her breasts were smaller than mine but very soft and tantalizing. I ran my hands over her hips as I began to alternately suck Lana's nipples. I would only take a break to let her return the favor.

Lana and I continued our slow seduction which was totally opposite of how the rest of the orgy was unfolding. The longer we made out, the number of voyeurs gradually increased. I was accustomed to being watched while having sex but it was obvious Lana was enjoying it too. I think it was her way of bragging that she could attract a young, hot partner. The more we made out, the more Lana began to take charge. It seemed like she was living out a fantasy and was determined to have all of her dreams come true.

She laid me back on the soft cushions and began to slowly stroke my inner thighs as we kissed, licked, and sucked one another's bodies. I soon found Lana on top of me grinding herself against my thigh but I rearranged myself so our pussies were rubbing against each other. She was riding me slowly and I moved my hips in rhythm with hers. My hand clutched her ass cheeks and pulled her tighter. Neither one of us was in a hurry. As a matter of fact, I got the impression that Lana wanted to make it last as long as possible. Our moans filled the room as Lana and I continued to make love. When I would look over Lana's shoulder at our audience, I could see women rubbing themselves or others on their knees servicing them. I felt like a porn star again.

Lana was still kissing me as we were grinding against each other and playing with our breasts when I whispered into her ear, "I love being called dirty names."