Hannah The Whore Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that right? I knew you were a fucking whore as soon as I laid eyes on you."

I moaned in response as Lana continued, "Only a whore would enjoy fucking in front of all these people."

"Does that mean you're a whore too, Lana?"

"Honey, I was a slut for much longer than you."

We both chuckled and kissed deeply as our grinding got more intense. I was a bit disappointed when Lana broke our embrace, that is until I saw her slipping the strap on over her hips. Lana made me spread my legs wide, fingered me, and announced to those watching that my pussy was soaking wet and hot. Lana rubbed the dildo over my slit making me beg for it.

"Tell me how much you want me to fuck you, you little tramp."

"I need to get fucked now, Lana. Please shove it into me. My hot whore pussy needs to be filled."

I cried out as Lana ever so slowly began to push the strap-on into me, "Oh fuck, oh yeah. That feels so good."

As Lana began to slowly fuck me, I wrapped my legs around her back to help me lift my hips to meet her thrusts. We kissed some more and took turns sucking on each other's tits while we fucked. Before Lana turned me over to take me from behind, she made me lick my juices off the dildo.

"I bet you a good little cocksucker too, aren't you Hannah?"

I deep-throated the dildo and took it out of my mouth long enough to answer, "I learned from the best, Sarah Love. I've even served as a fluffer on some of her movies."

"Oh you really are a cock whore aren't you Hannah? A cock and pussy whore."

"I love anal too, Lana. I'm a cock, pussy, and ass whore."

"So you'll fuck just about anybody."

"Not just about, I'll fuck anyone and everyone."

Lana then bent me over and began to spank my ass while she fucked me from behind.

"You're a naughty little bitch, Hannah," Lana said as her hand came down on my ass cheeks.

"I'm a dirty little slut and I'm your slut right now, Lana. Oh, fuck me, fuck me hard."

Someone in the crowd of those watching heard me say I love anal and handed Lana a lubed-up vibrator. She began to tease my asshole with the tip and a soft vibration. I wiggled my ass as a signal that I was enjoying her teasing. When I felt Lana insert the tip, I pushed back trying to help get it into me but she would have none of that. Lana was in control and she let me know.

"I know you're used to being a cumslut but I'm in charge now."

Lana then gave my ass a couple of hard spanks to further drive home the fact that she would determine the pace of my pleasure. She continued to fuck me with the strap-on while she slowly inserted the vibrator into my asshole in front of a growing crowd of spectators. Lana turned up the vibration the further she inserted it into me.

"Have you ever been double penetrated before, Hannah?"

"I've taken on three people at once and gotten gang banged before, Lana."

"Oh my, you are a little whore aren't you?"

"I'm a big whore, Lana. I'm Hannah the whore."

Lana motioned for someone to join us and soon, I found a curvy blonde woman, about thirty years old, spread-legged in front of me. I immediately dove between her legs and began to rub her meaty thighs while licking her hot cunt. She was so hot, that it didn't take long for her to cum and she was quickly replaced by a skinny young woman. A couple of others joined in to fondle and play with my tits and nipples and after the thin woman came, I let the two women suck on my tits. The stimulation of my pussy, ass, and nipples brought me to another orgasm.

I collapsed onto the cushions and heard Lana proudly proclaim, "Take that you fucking whore."

After a few moments, Lana asked, "Have you had enough, for now, Hannah?"

I gave her a dismissive look with a snicker and replied, "Is that all you've got?"

Lana gave me an evil smile and said, "You're a hot little cunt, aren't you?"

"You bet your sweet ass I am."

I saw Lana fumbling through a pile of toys and pulling out a double-headed dildo, holding it up for me to see.

I smiled and said, "Now you're talking."

Lana laid down next to me and we began to make out again with her rubbing one head of the dildo against my pussy and the other between her legs without inserting it. After kissing and playing with each other for a while, Lana kneeled between my legs, spreading them wide to put me on display for our audience. She ever so slowly inserted one end of the dildo into me and then laid back to insert the other end into herself.

We began to rock our hips trying to get a rhythm which is more difficult than it appears to be in the movies. We finally started working as a team fucking each end of the dildo. Our legs were touching and I could feel the excitement from Lana's body shooting through mine. It turned me on to see other women watching us. It was then that I noticed Sarah and I motioned with my head for her to join us.

When Lana saw Sarah standing over her, she smiled at me and mouthed the words, "Thank you."

"Sarah, Lana told me she wants to taste your pussy. Would you mind?"

"Is that true, Lana?"

"It would be a dream come true if you would join us. I fantasize about it every time I watch one of your movies."

Lana laid back as Sarah squatted over her head to present her pussy to Lana's lips. Lana moaned as she began to lick Sarah feverishly. Sarah's head tilted back in pleasure as Lana enthusiastically ate her. I held the double-headed dildo in place as Lana and I continued to fuck one another. Lana's hands played with Sarah's ass and breasts while we continued to thrust the dildo into each other. Those watching were being treated to quite a show. One of Lana's hands drifted down to massage her clit and she came shortly thereafter with Sarah reaching orgasm a few moments later.

When Sarah stood up to move on to another part of the orgy pausing to lean over and give me a deep sensual kiss. As she got up Lana told her, "That was awesome and a dream come true! Thank you!"

"It was my pleasure, Lana. Be sure and take care of my girlfriend here."

"Don't worry about that. I'm not done with her yet."

After thanking me for bringing Sarah over to join us and watching her cute butt walk away, Lana looked at me with a grin telling me, "You are one lucky girl, she is a goddess. Now it's your turn again, baby. I want to see what you taste like too."

"Ummm, that sounds good to me."

Lana looked through an assortment of toys and found a dual pleasure vibrator that would stimulate my pussy and ass. She held it up for me to see and I replied with a smile. She turned it on to make sure it was working and spread my legs. Lana had it on a slow vibration to start and teased the outside of my pussy and anus to start.

When I began to moan softly and move my hips around, Lana proclaimed, "You are a hot piece of ass aren't you?"

"Yes, I am. Use me like your little fuck toy."

"I can't get enough of your hot ass tonight Hannah, you little cumslut."

Lana inserted the tips of the vibrator into both my holes as I moaned and cried out, "Oh, that feels so good."

"You've got a perfect, hot pussy, Hannah."

As Lana inserted the vibrator just a little deeper into me, I saw other women watching who were rubbing their breasts and clits or laying back while other women ate their pussies. I loved being part of their private porn show and I was getting more turned on by seeing how hot they were getting by watching. I saw a hot looking brunette with long legs, big blue eyes, and a curvy ass and I slowly licked my lips and motioned for her to join us.

She laid by my side and we began to makeout while Lana shoved the vibrator deeper into my ass and pussy and turned up the vibration. As Lana was plunging the vibrator in and out of me, the brunette was feeding me her pert little tits. Lana began to drive the vibrator deeper yet again.

When the brunette sat on my face so I could eat her pussy, Lana began to thrust the vibrator deeper and faster. I began to buck wildly when I felt her lips and tongue working my clit. The feeling of the vibrations deep in my ass and pussy while my clit was being teased was driving me wild. It had a ripple effect on the brunette who was furiously moving her pussy against my lips and tongue. Our mutual moans of pleasure filled the room and attracted a wider audience.

I could hear women making comments like, "That girl on the bottom is a hot little bitch," and, "Wow, look at them go at it."

When I got the opportunity, I would cry out to Lana, "Oh, fuck me, lick me, suck my clit."

The brunette ordered me to, "Shut the fuck up and eat me, bitch."

Lana told me, "Cum for me you dirty little whore. Cum for me."

I clutched her ass, pulling her closer to me, and feverishly licked and suck on her clit. I could feel my orgasm approaching as I thrust my hips up to meet Lana's mouth and cried out as I came. My moans were muffled by the brunette's pussy who started to cum too, filling my mouth with her juices. When I was done cumming, I fell back, totally spent. Meanwhile, the brunette helped Lana clean up the cum from my orgasm. When we were done, Lana, the brunette, and I were locked in a three-way kiss before we hugged and went our separate ways.

Others wanted to get a piece of me but I needed a break. I walked around taking in all the action again as I ate some light snacks and drank plenty of water. Of course, I mixed in a few alcoholic drinks too. I saw Sarah taking part in the daisy chain and couldn't wait to compare notes with her when the orgy was over. A porn star is a very popular participant in an orgy and there were plenty of women that couldn't wait to either eat Sarah's pussy or to have her give their's a good licking. I mean, it's not every day that you get a chance to have sex with a famous person. Okay, I do, but most people don't have that opportunity. I couldn't help but touch myself while watching Sarah in the daisy chain either eating random pussies or getting hers licked. It was so exciting to see other women worshiping my partner and almost pushing each other out of the way to be with her. It made me proud that at the end of the night, she was going to go back to the hotel with me. I may share her with others at times but she's still mine, all mine.

As I walked around the orgy taking in all of the sights, sounds, and smells I jumped in a few places to lick some random pussies or put on a strap-on to give someone a good fucking. After another hour of random sex and a few more satisfying orgasms, I told Sarah I was ready to leave.

Sarah asked me, "Have you tried out the Sybian machine yet?"

I had seen women lined up to use this thing that looked like a horse saddle with some vibrating attachments but I didn't know what it was called and had never seen one before.

"Not yet. It looks interesting but there always seemed to be other women waiting to use it. Besides, I was more interested in being with women than a machine."

"No, Hannah, you have to try it before we leave. Trust me, it's amazing."

"Maybe next time, Sarah. I'm getting tired."

"Okay, Hannah. I guess we'll have to do this the hard way."

Sarah made a motion with her head and I felt someone grab my arms from behind and put handcuffs on me. I turned my head to see Anna overpowering me. I decided to play along and feigned struggling to get loose knowing full well it was impossible to escape Anna's grip at that point. Sarah then placed a blindfold on me, took my face in her hands, and kissed me deeply. I felt Anna's big, strong hands cupping my breasts and running her hands up and down my naked body. I felt several other hands stroking, groping, and probing my body. Sarah was the star of the orgy so people were more than willing to help in "forcing" me to try the Sybian machine. I continued to play the part, pleading for my release.

"Please, let me go. I don't want to do this. Let me loose."

I heard Anna's voice as she pulled my head back by my hair, "Shut up, you fucking whore. You don't know what's good for you."

I felt Anna's large hand on my back forcing me to bend over at the waist. She then spanked my ass several times before leading me over to the mechanical sex-machine.

Someone asked, "Which attachment should I put on?"

Sarah answered, "Oh, she definitely gets the double."

Anna then "forced" me to straddle the machine and guided me down to help insert dildo-like attachments into my pussy and ass. I felt little nubs in the front near my clit.

Anna then announced, "She's ready" as she held me by the handcuffs.

I assumed Sarah had the controls and I felt a gentle vibration in my pussy, clit, and ass. The dildo in my pussy would rotate as well and vibrate. The nubs were vibrating against my clit. Holy shit, I never felt this type of triple stimulation before. My pussy began to ooze juices as I moved my hips to simulate a fucking motion. I imagined it must have looked like I was riding a mechanical bull you'd see in a Country bar. I bit my lower lip as Sarah increased the vibrations.

I can only describe the feeling as an intense pleasure and joy that started in my pussy and spread throughout my entire body. Being blindfolded only increased the intensity of the feelings as it helped to block out other distractions so I could concentrate on the vibrations in my lower body. As Sarah, increased the vibrations, I could feel my orgasm building and knew it would only be a matter of seconds until I came. However, Sarah was only toying with me. She would bring me close to the edge of an orgasm and then turn off the vibrations. The first time she did this, I was so disappointed but she gradually increased the vibrations again until I was on the verge of cumming and stopped again.

"You're a fucking cunt tease, Sarah."

Anna then pulled my head back by the hair again and said, "You aren't going to cum until we say you can, bitch."

The machine was turned off but I was squirming on it, trying to get myself off. My pussy had an itch that needed to be scratched, badly. Sarah waited until I settled down before turning it back on. Sarah brought me to the edge of orgasm a few more times and I pleaded with her to let me cum.

"Please, baby, let me cum. Oh fuck, I need to cum."

Sarah gradually increased the vibrations with the dildo in my pussy rotating as well as vibrating. The vibrations filled my ass and tickled my clit as well.

I was on the cusp of an orgasm and I remember thinking, "Please, please let me cum."

When Sarah allowed me to cum, I felt my entire body tense up from the tip of my toes, up through my legs, pussy, clit, ass, and up to my frickin brain. My body began to shake uncontrollably and I moaned so loud that those watching must have thought I was in pain. The feeling was so incredible and it lasted longer than most orgasms as it moved through my body like a series of waves. Sarah gradually reduced the vibrations and rotation as my orgasm subsided and I gasped for air. Sarah turned off the machine.

When I thought it was over, Sarah began the slow vibrations again and I pleaded with her to stop because I didn't think I could cum again but she didn't listen. It was almost cruel for her to play with my restrained body like this. As the vibrations increased so did the pleasure I was feeling between my legs. I begged Sarah to stop but as I started to breathe heavier, she knew my pleas were half-hearted.

With the nubs teasing my clit and me riding the vibrating dildos in my ass and pussy, I was quickly approaching my second climax from this mechanical orgasm machine. The pleasure was more intense than I've ever felt before and I was praying Sarah would let me cum. She knew how far she could press me and kept the Sybian going and brought me to another body-shaking orgasm.

When my orgasm had subsided, Sarah turned off the machine while Anna uncuffed my hands and removed my blindfold. I collapse into a fetal position on cushions on the floor, breathing heavily until I could regain my composure. I could feel the eyes of our audience on me but I didn't care. Those two orgasms took so much energy from my body, I was too weak to stand by myself. Anna helped me to my feet but I was weak in the knees and almost fell. Thankfully, she was strong enough to support me. When I looked at Sarah, she was smiling from ear to ear knowing she had just given me two of the most powerful orgasms I've ever had.

I looked at Sarah and said, "Holy fuck, that was awesome. We have to get one of those for the house."

"I knew you'd love it, babe. You have to learn to trust me."

"I can't take anymore tonight, Sarah. I'm done."

"I understand, Hannah. Let's get dressed and say goodbye to a few people."

"Sounds good to me."

On the way back to the hotel Sarah said we were going to rest the next day but she had something special planned for me for the day after.

"Uh oh, what do you have up your sleeve now, Sarah? I don't know if I can handle any more of your secrets."

"Oh, you'll see. You trust me, don't you?"

"Of course I do."

"All I will say is that it will be an adventure you'll never forget."

I was curious and anxious. What could Sarah possibly have planned that would top this evening? Only time would tell.