Hannah's Indenture Ch. 02

Story Info
A wealthy young woman becomes a naked servant.
4.4k words
4.49
14.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the time came, I let Serena lead me to the door. Ms. Hannah waited in the library. I stood back as far as my leash would allow. I wanted to be anywhere but here.

My hands went to my bare breasts and pussy as I covered and cringed in anticipation. I was feeling more embarrassed than ever in my life.

As Serena opened the door, Mr. Quarrian was immaculate. Residents on the island tended to dress in casual summer wear, but Mr. Quarrian looked like he was ready for a dinner date. He wore a designer suit. He was tall and fit, a handsome, successful man in his early 40s.

I detested him. I hugged my arms around myself tighter.

"Hello Sir. Welcome." Serena greeted him.

"Hello," Mr. Quarrian greeted Serena. His eyes went to me. Serena glanced at me and smiled at Mr. Quarrian.

"Sir, you have met Nitara," said Serena. "Nitara, come forward."

I stood in front of Mr. Quarrian, hugging myself.

"Put your hands at your sides, Nitara," Serena said. "Don't be rude."

"Yes, ma'am." Fighting my reluctance, I lowered my hands. I knew if I was slow to comply I'd be corrected with the switch.

"It's lovely to see you again, Nitara," said Mr. Quarrian. The word "again" made me remember the last time I'd seen him, when I was clothed and free. Here I stood, undressed before him, a nineteen-year-old holding my leash.

"Hello, Sir" I mumbled. I wondered if they knew how aroused I was.

To Serena, he continued, "She's adorable. Such a transformation."

Mr. Quarrian had taken away my life in society and delivered me into this. He and Ms. Hannah were my worst enemies. Despite that, my body was responding with intense sexual desire. I clenched my hands at my sides.

Obediently, I waited with my head down and arms at my sides as Mr. Quarrian took his time looking me over. He chatted with Serena, inspecting.

"Is she kept nude all the time?"

"Yes, Sir," Serena replied. "She was allowed panties when she first came here, before I arrived, but she misbehaved and they were taken away." Serena loved telling that story.

Mr. Quarrian pulled on my nipples. They were hard.

I was certain Mr. Quarrian had never seen someone of my wealth and status indentured. Nobody had. A new level of degradation swept through me, palpable, arousing.

Mr. Quarrian took my wrists, raising them, stretching my arms above my head. I held them there as he moved his hands down, inspecting and touching. I was open to this man, my captor.

I tried to hold still. He was asking Serena little questions, humiliating me more and more.

I knew that if his touching pushed me over the edge, I'd be punished later for coming without permission. My body moved involuntarily as his hands touched me.

I kept my arms high.

I wondered if, when we met, he had known he would do this with me.

Serena spoke, "Mr. Quarrian, Sir, Miss Hannah would like to offer Nitara to you while you are visiting the island. She can be your personal attendant."

I tried to control my breathing. This made him my master for as long as he was on the island. I was going to get fucked, by him and possibly others. If I failed to please him, I would be tied down and whipped.

"Wonderful," said Mr. Quarrian. "I can't wait to explore her." His hand went to my labia and pinched them softly. I was mortified and feeling more and more possessed by this man I hated and barely knew.

Serena gave Mr. Quarrian my leash. He was still holding my pussy as he took the leash in his other hand. My arousal felt more and more submissive. I could be a good girl for him. I knew I could.

His light hold on my labia felt incredible. I tried to keep still, but to my embarrassment, I could not resist moving my pelvis. I kept my gaze downcast, ready to fuck. There was no question that he knew how turned on I was.

A mix of shyness, embarrassment, and attraction was becoming so strong it was disorienting. I was finding myself, to my dismay, drawn to Mr. Quarrian, the way I was with Ms. Hannah. I wanted his cock inside of me. I could no longer think.

Mr. Quarrian relented. The ordeal of that moment was over as Serena led Mr. Quarrian through the house to the library. I trailed behind, naked on my leash.

Ms. Hannah was standing by a window in the large room. They greeted each other in the European manner and moved toward the sitting area as Serena took her post by the door.

"How is your rich girl doing in her indenture?" Mr. Quarrian asked.

"I couldn't be more happy with her. She had to adjust for the first few months, but she's become cooperative." Ms. Hannah smiled at me.

Mr. Quarrian led me by my little leash to his chair. Without being told, I knelt beside it the way I always did for Ms. Hannah. I put my hands on my thighs and kept my knees together and head bowed. I swayed my back. I was trying to show Mr. Quarrian how I could do this without being told.

To my dismay, Mr. Quarrian bent down to me and adjusted my position with his hands. "Not kneeling, Nitara. Like this." He said.

Mr. Quarrian moved me to all fours, elbows and knees, legs spread wide, leash to one side of my neck on the floor. With his hand under my tummy, he lifted my buttocks high. He pressed my forehead to the ground. Mr. Quarrian ran his hands over my body, petting and making small adjustments before sitting down.

The position was degraded. I snuck a peek at Serena. She was watching as she stood by the door. I couldn't believe Mr. Quarrian wanted me to stay in this lewd position, in front of all of them.

Mr. Quarrian had positioned me in such a way that, while he sat, my ass and pussy were presented beside his hand. I struggled with keeping my forehead down and still. I could not see what was happening. I glanced to the side, but all I could see were his feet.

Another wave of intense arousal washed over me. I had nothing to focus on but that. I waited, forehead down, as Mr. Quarrian made himself comfortable in the chair.

"Serena, bring us tea," said Ms. Hannah. I heard Serena leave.

My humiliating position felt like begging for sex in the lewdest possible way.

"I love what you have done with her," Mr. Quarrian told Ms. Hannah, patting my bottom. He started stroking my ass. As always, there was another level emerging to deepen my humiliation. I kept myself raised to him, knowing that in situations like this it was all too easy to get whipped for reluctance.

"Thank you. She's a darling," said Ms. Hannah.

As they chatted, Mr. Quarrian held my ass. His palm was warm against my skin. I wanted to shrink away, but I kept myself raised to him, pressing into his hand. I was losing track of their conversation, feeling only my desire and humiliation.

Serena brought tea, and my two captors kept talking. Focused on the touch of his hand, the humiliation of my position, and my intense arousal, I could not follow their conversation.

I wanted this man's hands on me. I wanted his fingers in me. I wanted to take his penis inside me and move against him until this heat between my legs was satisfied.

I pressed my ass up into the air, against him, begging. He responded by patting and stroking me.

Fragments drifted by as I craved for this man I hated. I was an animal. I tried to stay silent despite my arousal. His hand moved over my ass cheek. His fingers probed between my open legs, stroking my labia. I was completely on edge, trying to breathe and relax as he played with me there. My captors continued their conversation, sipping tea.

As I was trying not to squirm, Mr. Quarrian stopped. He leaned to me, pulling me back into a kneeling position. "Kneel up, Nitara. Pay attention." I tried to keep my breathing under control. He gave one of my breasts a reassuring squeeze.

I realized that two security guards were in the room. I had not heard them come in. Guards were all over the island, and it wasn't uncommon to see them in our home, but they wouldn't be there without a reason. They were waiting near Serena by the door, disciplined as always.

Something had changed. I glanced at Serena. I couldn't tell anything from her expression. What was going on?

Ms. Hannah spoke to Mr. Quarrian, intense. "We can't let this happen."

"I'm afraid it's done, Hannah. The forces at play are bigger than either of us. We will all need to make the best of it."

"Will, please." Ms. Hannah's voice was raw, desperate. I looked at her, trying to understand.

I tried to recall fragments of the last few minutes. "Contract", "sponsor", "revision". I watched Ms. Hannah's expression. I looked at Serena and the guards, trying to piece it together.

Mr. Quarrian became silent for a long time. They were still sitting in their armchairs in the library, tea at their sides. I was a pet at Mr. Quarrian's side, uncomprehending.

Mr. Quarrian spoke, "Your new sponsor is here, on the island." Ms. Hannah's "sponsor"? Ms. Hannah did not have a sponsor. She was my sponsor. She was Serena's sponsor. Sponsors held contracts, indentures served.

My mind wheeled as I tried to catch up to what was happening. To my astonishment, I realized that Ms. Hannah was herself being indentured. While I had been so focused on Mr. Quarrian's hand, the whole world had changed.

Ms. Hannah's new sponsor was here, on the island. Were they outside the house, waiting for Mr. Quarrian to finish the formalities? What was this going to mean for me?

Mr. Quarrian spoke again. "They have asked you to greet them in the traditional way."

New indentures are required to remove all clothing to meet their sponsors. They kiss their sponsors' feet in "gratitude for the opportunity to serve". The tradition establishes the power relationship in a way few other things can. I had had to do this with Ms. Hannah not long ago, and my clothing was never given back. I knew that even Serena had received her collar naked, albeit privately and briefly, with only Ms. Hannah in the room.

Ms. Hannah was going to strip, in front of all of us. I knew that, for all Ms. Hannah's kinks, she was a modest woman. Getting naked was going to be challenging for her.

Of course, Ms. Hannah was unlikely to remain nude. A new indenture undressed to meet her sponsor, then received something to wear. I was a rare exception.

My contract and Serena's would also transfer to the new sponsor. After I met them naked, would the new sponsor let me wear clothes? Surely they would. My heart skipped a beat, as I realized I might be permitted to dress soon. I might even be released.

Serena would have to strip and kneel to greet them as well. I looked over at Serena, but her expression was inscrutable. She did not look surprised or concerned.

"Strip, Hannah," said Mr. Quarrian. "You'll be naked to greet them."

"Will, please," was all Ms. Hannah said.

"It's 'Mr. Quarrian' or 'Sir', Hannah. Strip, or I'll have the guards help you."

If Ms. Hannah did not comply, the guards would remove her clothing for her. In the time I'd been here, I had seen it happen many times to new indentures.

Hannah still hesitated. As Mr. Quarrian glanced at the guards, Ms. Hannah stood up. Reluctant, she started to comply, undoing the tie on her summer dress. She pleaded with Mr. Quarrian, whispering. "Please, not this." Mr. Quarrian sat in his chair quietly. The guards stood ready.

Hannah removed the tie and, helpless, slid out of her summer dress. She stood in shoes and underwear. I felt her embarrassment growing. She was transforming before my eyes into a shy, timid indenture. She wrapped her arms around herself, as I had done earlier. She was beautiful.

Hannah's incessant teasing had twisted my mind and my responses. Among all the emotions swirling in me I was aware of my body responding again. I always responded to her nudity, even in the dark. Here in broad daylight, watching her behave like a captured slavegirl was more than I could bear.

Nobody was paying attention to me. I could not help myself and started rubbing. I glanced up at Serena. She saw me, but didn't try to stop me. I might be spanked later, but I could not stop.

"Bra and panties, Hannah," said Mr. Quarrian. "Shoes come off, too." Hannah glanced at the guards sheepishly and continued her compliance, turning red.

She was naked in front of all of us, hugging herself, covering her breasts and pussy.

Hannah was radiant.

I looked at her, touching my own bare pussy lips, fingers exploring inside. This woman had indentured me, keeping me naked and degraded against my will. She had teased me and made me want her. The way she was covering herself with her hands made her more naked. She looked shy and submissive. I explored deeper with my fingers, my other hand finding my breast and squeezing.

Mr. Quarrian stood and walked close to Hannah. She tried to cover herself with her hands. "Will," she said, "please. Help me. You know me."

Mr. Quarrian took hold of her arm and spanked her ass several times. It was loud, abrupt, shocking. "Call me Mr. Quarrian, Hannah," he said.

"Yes Mr. Quarrian." I heard Hannah whisper. My jaw dropped, hearing my sponsor speak like that. I rubbed my pussy harder. Everything was silent.

"Remember your manners, girl."

"Yes, Sir."

As I masturbated as quietly as I could, Mr. Quarrian turned to me. I stopped the moment I saw, putting my hands on my thighs, hoping he had not seen me.

Mr. Quarrian took my leash and pulled me to my feet. "Stand up," he said. I stood up, naked in front of him, my hands at my sides. He let my leash drop. Hannah continued to hug herself while Serena stood by the door.

"Turn around," said Mr. Quarrian. I did, expecting a spanking like he had given Hannah.

Instead, Mr. Quarrian bound my wrists behind my back. "This is so that you don't masturbate," he said. He turned me back around facing him. There was nothing I could do to cover myself or hide. I felt myself flush.

"Yes, Sir." I cringed as he took his time looking my naked body up and down. My little leash hung between my breasts. I started to wonder again what was going to happen to me.

Having my wrists bound had only increased my desire, and I rubbed my thighs together as I stood before him.

"I hope my body is pleasing to you, Sir." It was a demeaning thing to say. Sometimes Hannah made me say it to guests, especially when she was going to offer me to them sexually. I tried to say it so that only Mr. Quarrian would hear. I hoped he would understand. Whatever else was happening, I needed to be fucked.

I was never allowed to beg for sex, but I could hint at my need with little phrases like "I hope my body is pleasing". If my need was extreme, I was allowed to lift my breasts to a superior.

If my wrists had not been bound, I would have been lifting my breasts to him.

Mr. Quarrian didn't reply.

"I hope I'm pleasing," I whispered again.

"I'll attend to you later, Nitara. Control yourself." He had understood. I flushed.

Mr. Quarrian snapped his fingers, pointing at the ground in front of me. "Hannah, come here," he said. My sponsor walked over to him, arms still trying to cover. She stood where he was pointing.

"Arms down, Hannah," he said. She dropped her arms to her sides, gaze downcast, making little fists with her hands. How had she fallen so far since this morning?

I wanted sex with her. I watched her standing, naked, humbled, ashamed, and felt my pussy swelling, my body responding everywhere. I was ready for sex, with Mr. Quarrian, with Hannah, with anyone.

Mr. Quarrian snapped his fingers and pointed again at the floor. "Kneel, Hannah," he said. She got down to her knees. "Knees apart. Wider." With security ready to assist, she had no choice. Mr. Quarrian leaned over, pushing her knees apart more. Her pussy was open to me, another naked indenture. What weird game was Mr. Quarrian playing?

"This is your new sponsor, Hannah." Mr. Quarrian looked at me. I stood naked, hands bound behind me, uncomprehending. Hannah knelt facing me, knees wide.

Mr. Quarrian explained. My family had learned of my whereabouts as soon as I'd been indentured. They had been trying to undo the contract ever since, but it had taken this long. Mr. Quarrian, who had masterminded my own captivity, was hired to "rescue" me, untangling the legalities and agreements that he himself had put in place.

After months, the situation had reached a settlement. My contract would be released, and Hannah would be indentured as punishment for what she had done.

Hannah had gone against the letter and spirit of the system by indenturing someone of her own status. My indenture was considered illegal and improper, and this was the fairest restitution. Freed, I would go home, and Hannah would come with me as my own indenture. Hannah would become an example for others who might be tempted to think like her.

Learning that my humiliation was coming to an end, I could only think of one thing. "May I have my clothing back, Sir?"

I stood in the few seconds of silence that followed. I felt my hands held back and my body exposed. I stared at the floor as I felt Mr. Quarrian's gaze move over my body yet again.

Mr. Quarrian answered me, "Nitara, you may have your clothes after we remove your collar, and not before. We will remove the collar in India, with proper formalities. When everything is in place you'll be released and given clothing. As long as I am responsible for you, you'll be nude."

I realized that nothing had changed. I was still Mr. Quarrian's naked slave, at least until my collar was removed. "Yes, Sir," I said.

I wondered who would be there in India when they removed my collar. I contemplated my friends and family seeing me like this, while papers were signed and legal process completed. How long would I be kept naked in front of them? Would my hands be bound back?

"I expect you to be obedient and behave." I was so exposed to his eyes.

"Yes, Sir," I said. Nudity made me docile.

Mr. Quarrian turned his attention to Hannah, who was kneeling at my feet, facing me.

He had a collar in his hand like the one I wore.

Mr. Quarrian put the collar around Hannah's neck, affixing it in place. My head spun as she knelt at my feet, collared, submissive.

"Hannah, kiss your owner's feet to thank her for taking you as an indenture."

"Owner", not "sponsor". Mr. Quarrian's language was more honest than most. He guided Hannah's head down to my feet, to kiss them in gratitude. I felt her soft lips on my skin. The touch felt electric.

"Knees wider, Hannah...Good girl." Mr. Quarrian repositioned her, kneeling at my feet, sex on display. I remembered how I'd had to do the same for Hannah months ago.

Hannah had never let me dress after taking her collar. I decided in that moment that I would never allow her clothing, either.

Wrists bound back, I watched my former sponsor at my feet. She looked shocked, broken, submissive.

I remembered Serena by the door. My confused mind realized that, if Hannah was indentured to me, Serena would be as well. I imagined taking Serena's clothes away. I would never allow them. Both of these girls were going to be my naked pleasure slaves. I would make them crawl.

I pictured Serena kissing my feet like Hannah. I grew more excited. I looked over at her. She was still standing by the door, attentive, unconcerned. I wondered if she had put things together like I had.

I looked up at Mr. Quarrian, feeling my wrists bound back. He was again looking over my body.

I screwed up my courage and leaned closer to him. "What about her, Sir?" I whispered, trying not to let her hear. "What about Serena?"

Mr. Quarrian smiled, glancing at her. "Yes, of course. Serena, come here."

Mr. Quarrian brought Serena to stand in front of me. I grew more excited. I wanted her to strip and kneel. I wanted her kissing my feet and thanking me. The common girl had ordered me around for too long. She would be in her place. She would not get her clothing back, ever.

12