Hannah's Indenture Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the intensity of my arousal, I wondered if Mr. Quarrian would let her kneel naked and lick me. I wondered if he would let me spank the arrogant teen. I hoped so, long and hard. She needed to experience that, to know that I was in charge.

I waited, but Mr. Quarrian made no move to undress Serena or make her kneel for me. Serena continued standing in front of me, facing me, clothed. She was calm, for everything that was happening. Her eyes were roving over my body like they always did. Wasn't she thinking at all about what would happen once I held her leash?

I became more aware of my hands bound back, my body exposed, my leash hanging. I continued waiting for her to strip and kneel for me, kissing my foot like Hannah.

Time went by. In my confused, horny state, I realized that, whatever was happening, Serena wasn't being brought to my feet. I glanced at Mr. Quarrian, trying to read his expression, then looked at the floor, shifting my weight.

It was becoming clear to me that, in some way, Mr. Quarrian had let Serena know before his visit that all of this would happen. She was calm and had no hint of uncertainty. Her eyes moved over my skin.

Some of my hair had fallen forward and was covering my breasts. Mr. Quarrian brushed it back over my shoulder, leaving me more exposed. "You're right, of course, Nitara," he said. "As Hanna's indenture, Serena's contract also transferred to your family trust." I shifted my weight, rubbing my legs together, naked and aroused. If she was my indenture, why wasn't she naked, kissing my feet?

Mr. Quarrian paused. In the confused silence, I asked, "Shouldn't her clothes come off like Ms. Hannah?"

Mr. Quarrian smiled, explaining. "Your family has graciously assigned Serena's contract to me for as long as I need it, as part of my compensation." Serena belonged to Mr. Quarrian now. "I've become Serena's sponsor."

He made no move to undress her or make her kiss his feet.

I glanced at Serena. She was calm and smug. She knew exactly what was happening. She had known it for a long time. I wondered how long.

"Serena's first task will be to help me with the two of you." He smiled at me. "I'm sure you'll find her supervision familiar."

I couldn't believe it. I would be given naked to her yet again. She looked at me as I stood on display, shifting my weight, helpless to cover myself.

"Yes, Sir," I muttered, cringing, horny and more embarrassed than I ever had been in front of Serena.

"Be a good girl for me, Nitara." Serena was not the least surprised or off-balance. She had been expecting this, looking forward to it.

"I will, Serena." I was helpless. She reached up without hesitation and pinched my nipple. "Yes, ma'am," I gasped.

Serena took my leash in her hand and attached another leash to Hannah, who was still kneeling, facing me. The way Serena was behaving made me feel small and powerless. If she could do that to Hannah, what could she do to me?

Serena petted Hannah's head as Mr. Quarrian explained what was going to happen next. "Hannah's neighbors want to visit both of you before you leave." My stomach dropped. Hannah's neighbors were perverted as hell. "We will stay several more days so that everyone who wants to see you off can." Mr. Quarrian described this as if it were nothing, but I knew how humiliating things were about to become. I wondered if Hannah was taking this in.

He explained that there would be guests all evening, with dinner served and games. I would be kept nude and bound. I cringed as I thought about the guests' eyes and hands all over me. I wondered what kinds of "games" Mr. Quarrian had in mind. I wondered if we would have to dance for them.

As degrading as this would be for me, I could not imagine what Hannah would be feeling. These had been her equals on the island, her friends and neighbors. This morning she had been one of them. Now she was indentured, naked and collared.

"Will Ms. Hannah be kept naked, Sir?" It was all I could think to ask.

"She is 'Hannah', to you, Nitara. If you want to name her after your collar is removed, it is your prerogative."

"Yes, Sir." I said, meekly.

"You will both be naked, for as long as I am responsible for you. I expect you to show obedience to everyone, including Serena."

"Yes, Sir." I glanced at Serena.

I was sure the neighbors were curious to see Hannah like this. I knew from experience how much they like to see a wealthy girl in a collar. Mr. Quarrian said they were eager to chat.

Serena pulled on my leash. The neighbors were starting to arrive.

12