Hannah's Mum Wants Help Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was certainly an awful lot to recommend the perfect, almost sag free, tits of Hannah. But, in their own way, Kathy's tits, larger and certainly with more droop, were also perfect.

"Jesus, Kathy," I gasped, "your tits are magnificent. Even better than I'd imagined." As I moved forward and dipped my head to nibble on a nipple.

"Oh I love that," she purred. "But come on Jack, get down there and get your tongue on my my pussy," she demanded.

When I'd first gone down on Hannah I'd taken my time. As I had, initially, in every aspect of our lovemaking. But, with Kathy, it was clear that she wanted, in fact needed, much more immediate relief.

So I dove straight between her legs. Briefly pausing to kiss the inside of her thighs. But she was so impatient she grasped my head and pulled me straight to her pussy.

As soon as I my lips made contact with her she gasped and grasped my head tighter.

"Fuck, yes, that's it. Lick me," she exhorted.

I grasped her hips tightly to give myself traction, as she was squirming beneath me, and concentrated fully on licking her pussy, paying particular attention to her clit.

Kathy was lifting her arse off the bed, pulling my hair roughly and almost fucking my face. After just a few minutes her orgasm hit.

"Mmmgghhh, nnnghhhhh, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS..." she cried out, convulsing in pleasure, until she finally pushed me away.

As she stopped thrashing around I crawled up the bed.

"Come here, you wonderful, talented, bastard," she implored. Gasping and also sobbing with the apparent relief. So much so that as she was kissing me I tasted her salty tears.

"Oh my God, I needed that. But please, please, fuck me now," she begged, "I really need to feel a hard cock inside me."

Pushing her onto her back I was balls deep in an instant. As with the cunnilingus, this was not the time for a slow prolonged build-up. Kathy (and I) were desperate to sate our desires.

There was nothing loving, or sensual, about this. It was pure, atavistic, lust. A result of the years of secretly wanting each other. Which had been ramped up substantially over the last month. And also further fueled, at least on Kathy's side (and mine to a lesser extent) by the unfulfilled marital sex situation.

As I was pounding away Kathy was urging me on.

"Come on Jack, fuck me hard. Fill my hot, wet, cunt with your sticky jizz. I need fucking sooooo badly."

At this stage of my life my dick control was good. But an impossibly horny woman, in the throes of passion, was a massive turn-on for me. And I knew that I wouldn't last as long as I usually could.

As I was thinking that my mind, once again, drifted back to the first time I'd fucked Hannah. I recalled having an almost identical thought then. God, this was such a head fuck! But in a really, really, good way. Though, of course, reminding myself I was fucking the Mother of someone I'd previously fucked did nothing to slow down my progress to ejaculation. Quite the contrary in fact.

But I was really hoping to give Kathy another (clearly much needed) orgasm before coming myself. Thankfully, my fears were unfounded. She was, once again, thrashing around on the bed as I was hammering away. And another climax was fast approaching.

I held her by the shoulders as she wrapped her legs around my arse and gripped my back as I pounded away. Her breathing shortened and her pussy started clenching around my dick

"Oh shit, oh shit, OH SHIT, YESSSSSSSSSSS" she exclaimed as orgasm number two hit her.

Second later I followed her, arching my back and crying out as I flooded her pussy with my spunk.

"Oh my God," I manged to utter, as I saw my spunk seeping out of her gaping pussy, "that was magnificent. Though I say it myself, that is a very impressive creampie".

Finally spent, we lay side by side, holding each other tightly as we recovered from our exertions, laying in companionable silence for some time before Kathy finally stirred.

"Jesus Jack, that was fantastic. Exactly what I needed," she reported. "You've no idea how frustrated I get. And cranky with it too."

"Actually," I laughed, "I think I do. It used to cause arguments between Angela and I. But I've learnt now to take my pleasure when I can."

Kathy raised her eyebrows at this. But, at the time, didn't push me on this comment. Though, as you'll see below, she returned to this theme some months later. Instead, we cuddled up for several minutes longer, until Kathy inquired of me.

"How much longer can I stay for? And are you up for another go? By which I mean, just in case you're unclear, will you be able to fuck me again?" she asked with a dirty grin.

"Well," I laughed, "you may have to work a little harder this time. But, with a woman as horny as you, I'm sure I could manage a second round."

"Oooh, wonderful," Kathy exclaimed, pushing me onto my back and leaping on top of me. "I reckon I can get you hard and back inside me in no time."

We started this challenge in the best way possible by engaging in more intense, passionate, kissing. I ran my hands through her hair and was chewing gently on her bottom lip. Combined, of course, with lots of swirling tongue action.

Kathy was also grinding herself against my cock, which we could both feel was already starting to harden.

"Mmm," she purred, "I was hoping you'd rise to the occasion again. And I reckon, as I suggested on Friday evening, a tit wank will get you fully erect."

"Oh God, yes please," I agreed immediately, as Kathy prepared to make her way down.

"Have you got any lube?" she asked.

Racing into the bathroom, I returned with some baby lotion, with my half hard prick swaying in front of me.

Laying back down on the bed I gave myself a few tugs, which, combined with the view of Kathy squeezing the lotion on to and between her tits, saw my cock rear up.

Pushing me onto my back, Kathy positioned herself on top of me and wrapped her wonderful, hanging, tits around my cock. The body lotion, combined with the copious amount of pre-cum I was producing, meant that my cock slid effortlessly up and down in her magnificent cleavage. God it was horny sight.

My arousal was further enhanced by some filthy commentary from Kathy.

"Fucking hell Jack, look at that dick of yours, bursting with spunk, as you fuck my big, juicy, tits. That looks so sexy. But I can't wait to feel it back in my pussy, stretching it wide as you fuck me hard and fast again."

She continued in a similar vein until she silenced herself by dipping her head and taking my cock into her mouth. After a few minutes of cock sucking, which now had me ridiculously hard, Kathy came up for air.

"Right, here's the deal," she suggested with a smile, "you give me another orgasm and you can come any way you want. Either coating my tits with your jizz, or spraying it down my throat."

"Oh my God, spoilt for choice," I laughed, "how about you jump on top and I start to work on my part of the bargain?"

Clambering above me, Kathy did exactly that, impaling herself on my eager cock in one fluid movement.

"Oh my God," she murmured, "I love this position. Maybe because I'm a control freak," she grinned, "and I get to be in charge."

"Christ, I love it too," I agreed, as she began bouncing around on my dick, causing her tits to jiggle in unison.

Kathy was now gyrating energetically on top of me, grinding her clit against my pubic bone as I pushed back up to meet her, thrust for thrust.

I pulled her down so that I could munch on her tits, whilst grasping her arse cheeks to pull her even tighter against me.

Having only just come I was now able to devote all of my efforts to giving Kathy further pleasure. So I was thrusting hard, whilst grasping her hips and pulling her against me to maintain friction between us. And more specifically pressure on her clit.

Whatever I was doing was working as I could feel her breathing quicken and her pussy begin to tighten around my cock. So I redoubled my efforts and was now pumping away furiously.

"Oh God yes, nearly there again," she gasped. As she threw her head back (which accentuated her tits even more) and ran her hands through her hair, crying out and trembling as another huge orgasm hit her.

"Nnnnngh, nnghhh, shit, YESSSSSSSSS..."

She finally stopped juddering and twitching above me and looked down with a huge grin on her face.

"Oh my God, that was wonderful. But I'm done now. You've finally worn me out."

"Good to hear," I smiled, "but I hope you've saved just a little energy to give me a blow job. I haven't come this time around."

"After the pleasure you've just given me, I certainly can't deny you that," she agreed readily, twisting off me and moving down to take my cock, which was glistening with its coating of her pussy juice, into her mouth.

Just like the hand job she'd given me in the woods a few days prior, this was a really expert blow job. With the almost perfect balance of pace and pressure. Kathy clearly gloried in the pleasure she was able to give and took her time to prolong this for me. Going as deep as she was able to, but not rushing to bring me to climax too soon. She used her hands to cup and play with my scrotum. But all the pressure on my dick was delivered by her eager mouth.

After several minutes of this I could finally feel the spunk building in my balls.

"Nearly there," I grunted. Just in case, though I thought it unlikely, she didn't want me to come in her mouth.

But, as I'd hoped and expected, all she did was look up and nod imperceptibly as she devoted herself to getting me off. Which, second later she achieved

"Oh, oh, oh, oh," I grunted, incoherently, "FUCK!!" as I fired several jets of spunk deep into her throat.

"Wow," she laughed, finally lifting her mouth off me. "I wasn't expecting as much come this time. As she dribbled a few strands back down my still hard cock."

"I surprised myself," I agreed, "it's clearly an illustration of how turned on I've been. Plus what a fantastic exponent of the art of the blow job you are." I smiled.

"Well thank you. But, do you know," Kathy continued, with a more serious expression, "it really does seem that we are very attuned sexually. I did feel a little guilty about meeting up. But we've filled a gap we both had in our lives. And you've certainly filled a gap between my legs," she smirked.

"That said, wonderful as this has been, I really need to grab a shower and get back to the office. But we MUST do this again soon."

So that session was the first of many, many, trysts we were to enjoy over the coming months.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As trite as it sounds, this was an arrangement that, I believe, worked for the four of us: Me; Angela; Kathy and Ted. Not that Angela and Ted knew about it (I hoped). Or would have ever sanctioned it. But Kathy and I were highly compatible fuck buddies. Both of us needed more - and wilder - sex than we were getting in our marriages. But neither of us had any desire to break up our otherwise happy and stable families. But, as I've just commented, by relieving our urges with each other it stopped us placing demands on our partners that they couldn't/wouldn't meet. And therefore made our marriages stronger. Or certainly that was the narrative that I was convincing myself with!

As it had been with Hannah, our time together was limited. Reliant on our ability to coordinate a window when we could both be free and undiscovered at home. We did consider booking hotels. But felt that our chances of discovery may be greater there. Whilst being in one or other of our houses was unremarkable. Though, of course, being in each others beds much more so!

But we broke this rule on one, very memorable, occasion. When I booked an escort for the two of us to visit in the nearest large City, about 30 miles away.

This came about as a result of Kathy probing me one day on how, before her, I'd relieved my frustrations. Though she put it rather less elegantly, as were laying together in a post coital cuddle one afternoon.

"So Jack," she pondered, "before me, who else have you been emptying your rather full balls into?"

"Bloody hell," I spluttered, "what a question. What prompts you to ask that?"

"Oh, come on," she urged, "there's no need to be coy. You've obviously got a very healthy sexual appetite. And I know that you're not fulfilled with Angela, much as you clearly love her. So I'm pretty certain I'm not the first person you've had an extra marital fling with."

"Not that I'm judging," she continued, "I've had a couple of liaisons myself when I've been away on work conferences. But, right now, I'm just delighted that we are able to accommodate each other like this."

"OK, I conceded, "I've not led an entirely blameless life, maritally. But I've always avoided hooking up with anyone at work. As one of the more senior people there I need to avoid any potential sexual harassment claims. To add to that I was also going to use the phrase, "don't shit on your doorstep," Though, of course, here are I am, fucking my neighbour and wife of one of my closest friends! So I can't use that defence any longer."

"No, I see that," she conceded, with a laugh. "But, if not in work, where have you been getting your rocks off," she pondered.

"Well," I continued, "I suppose, indirectly, sometimes it happens through work. Let me explain what I mean by that. I've never shagged anyone I work with. But, as you know, I do spend a fair amount of time away on business trips. Sometimes, when I'm sat on my own in the hotel bar or restaurant eating a lonely dinner I see other businesswomen similarly engaged. Most of the time they do their best to avoid the gaze of a creepy middle-aged lecher like me," I grinned. "But, very occasionally, I see a few who seem eager for, at the very least, a little company. Most of the time all that leads to is an innocent chat. But, now and again, I've got a sense that more may be on offer. And, when that offer is made, I generally accept."

"Ooh, I might try that approach myself," Kathy suggested with a smile. "But is that it?" she probed further.

Thinking now that I could (and should) be completely honest with Kathy I took a deep breath and continued.

"Actually, more often than I do that, I sometimes have sex with escorts, either locally or whilst I'm away."

"Bloody hell," Kathy gasped, "I'm not sure I was excepting that. I thought a good looking fellow like you would never need to pay."

"Well," I responded, "I think there was a comedian who once said, "I don't pay a hooker to have sex with me, I pay them to leave afterwards." And, without being too vulgar, that's my thinking too. I don't waste any of my time on courtship. But, most importantly, it's a business transaction and there is no emotional involvement. So it works for me."

"Ok.,,...I can see that." Kathy nodding pensively, clearly processing this unexpected disclosure. "But what are they like? Do you see glamorous, high scale escorts? Or skanky whores?" she asked with a smile. But was clearly intrigued, rather than appalled, by my revelation.

"Well," I laughed, relieved that she'd not been horrified at my admission. "I'd contend most are high end. Several have profiles and websites online. So you can get a good sense of what they look like, services they provide, etc. So I'm certainly not picking up street walkers. There's all sorts available, but I just look for the "girlfriend experience" with women I find attractive."

I could almost see Kathy's brain whirring, as she processed this information. And she continued to grill me with questions, including: what did I get with this girlfriend experience; did we use a condom; did I have any favourites; did I ever go for any kinkier options.

I assured her that we always practiced safe sex. I had seen a few girls multiple times if the service was good. And I wasn't really interested in bondage, kinks or anything other than passionate, but vanilla, sex. Though that always included oral sex.

As she was "interrogating" me like this she was propped up on an elbow, with her heaving tits just a foot away and she was, almost sub consciously, playing with my cock. So I was starting to harden once again.

This erection firmed up as Kathy warmed to her theme, with further questions and some observations of her own.

"Christ Jack," she begun, "as a feminist I ought to be ashamed of your objectifaction of women. But I think it's really horny. I love the idea of sexy women fucking desperate men for money. Do you think they ever get turned on themselves?"

"Well," I pondered, "I'm sure a lot don't. And even those who appear to may just be faking it. But I've met one or two who genuinely seem to get into it. These tend to be the ones who only do it part time. Clearly they do it, primarily, to top up their income form other jobs. But they've told me that, with a decent "punter" as they call us, then they can let themselves go and enjoy themselves."

"I'm fascinated," Kathy disclosed. "I've always wanted to watch two people fucking. Particularly if they were really into each other. Do you think one of them might agree to a booking for the two of us? So I could watch you and her together?"

"Jeez, you really are wild," I laughed, in astonishment. "But yes, for the right price, I'm certain that could be arranged. In fact, I don't think that it would be too expensive."

"Fantastic, if you're OK with it, I'd love that." she immediately responded. Then after a pause. "Are any of these escorts bisexual?" Kathy asked shyly. "And how do you think one of them might react to me asking to join in?"

"Oh my God, are you serious?" I asked, incredulously, as my dick twitched at the thought of that. "That would, of course, be my idea of heaven."

"I thought that might be the case," Kathy purred into my ear, as she leaned over and started wanking my now rock hard dick. "How about we have another fuck whilst you imagine me and one of your escort friends getting it on together, whilst you fuck us both?"

Which is exactly what we did. With Kathy accompanying our lovemaking with commentary on what she'd like to do and see if we did arrange a joint escort booking.

As we basked in the afterglow of another furious fuck Kathy provided further confirmation of how serious she was about this idea.

"Have you got anyone in mind for this?" she queried. "Someone you know gets in to it. And likes women," she concluded, with a sleazy grin.

"Actually I do have an idea," I confirmed. "I've seen a lady called Rachel a number of times. She's one of the part timers I mentioned. And usually works out of hotels in the city a few days each month. She's in her thirties, slim, athletic and really pretty. I've always found her horny and I recall her saying she occasionally does duo bookings with other escorts. And enjoys interacting with them."

I set my phone to private browsing mode and pulled up her profile online to show Rachel.

"Wow, she does look hot," Kathy agreed. "Why don't you get in touch and see if she'd do a booking with us?"

I sent Rachel a message, via her profile. The following day she got back to me and we had a chat on the phone. I outlined what we were looking for, including Kathy's first foray into girl on girl action. I was a little cagey about the status of my relationship with Kathy. But Rachel appreciated the importance of discretion and asked no questions. But confirmed she would be absolutely delighted to see the two of us. And was certain she could provide the horny experience we were after. So, after checking dates with Kathy I made a two hour booking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, about a month after Kathy had first floated the idea, I was driving to an anonymous business hotel on the outskirts of the city, about 30 miles from home. Kathy had taken the afternoon off (though without telling Ted). Whilst I was sneaking there in between appointments (which was one of the benefits of managing my own diary).