Hannah's Mum Wants Help Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, let's change positions," I suggested to Kathy, "how about you go and top and do some of the work."

Reasonably fit as I was, I'd been starting to tire. Plus, I loved cowgirl, with Kathy's pendulous tits swinging in my face. Seconds later, that's exactly what I was enjoying. With Kathy bouncing around on my cock with her tits bouncing even more energetically above.

Adding to this wonderfully horny scene, Rachel moved behind Kathy and began playing with those tits, whilst nibbling on the nape of her neck. This dual effort was driving Kathy wild. And the sight of this, as well as Kathy's obvious delight, was turning me on enormously too.

Kathy, as she was prone to, was giving full, filthy, vent to her feelings.

"Come on Jack, fuck my juicy, wet, cunt," she demanded. "Can you feel how worked up you've got me. I'm going to come on your cock very soon." she panted. "Come round and suck my tits, Rachel"

This was my cue to thrust upwards with as much vigour as I could muster, whilst Kathy was furiously grinding herself against me.

Moments later, her predicted orgasm hit.

"Shit, shit, shit, YESSSSSSSS..." she shrieked, as she quivered and convulsed against my throbbing cock.

An aroused woman - and particularly a woman in the throes of orgasm - has always been one of my biggest turn-ons. So Kathy's climax and the contractions of her pussy on my dick was the trigger for my own.

"Nnngh, nnghhhh, ngghhhh, FUCKKKKK..." I cried out, flooding her pussy with my second load of the afternoon.

Collapsing on top of me, the two of us lay there, catching our breath after the exertions of the last few hours. With Rachel beside us, gently caressing us both and smiling beatifically at the pleasure we'd all given each other.

We'd run over time, but Rachel was certainly in no hurry to kick us out. In fact, she tried to persuade us to stay for "further fun", as she put it it. But the two of us needed to get home (separately of course). So, after swiftly showering, we were on our way.

We spoke on our car phones on the way home to review our experiences. And agreed that it was one of the sexual highlights of our lives. Unfortunately, we never got the opportunity to repeat it. But it remained indelibly imprinted in my "wank bank."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sadly, about 6 months after this, Kathy's mother's health deteriorated further. Coincidentally, Ted had a chance for promotion and relocation, to an office much closer to Kathy's Mum. So they moved North. And our clandestine relationship ended. All told, that may have been for the best. We'd avoided discovery. But that may not have been possible for ever. But I looked back, with huge fondness, on the mind blowing sex we'd enjoyed together. Made, of course, all the more piquant, by having preceded this by having had similar experiences with Hannah. I knew I was not the most noble of husbands. But I most certainly reflected on my enormously good fortune.