Hannah's Second Evolution Ch. 02

Story Info
Hannah gets bolder all alone in front of a window.
3k words
4.76
5.4k
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jkl94611
jkl94611
23 Followers

It was about a three hour drive from Chicago to Madison that Sunday as I drove back to school. That left a lot of time to reflect on the text messages between Hannah and Joe. I was torn between raging jealousy and being super turned on. I loved the fact that Hannah was enjoying the sexy texts with Joe. I loved that she was probably getting wet talking to him. I loved the fact that she told him that she was devoted to me.

I hated the fact that she was texting him. I hated the fact that she kept this from me. I hated the fact that she was attracted to him. I hated the fact that Joe thought he could get away with texting my girlfriend behind my back. I wanted to punch him so hard.

I loved the idea of Joe finding Hannah sexy. I loved the fact that Joe would get hard and masturbate thinking about my girlfriend. I loved that he was getting flirty responses from Hannah. I loved that Hannah was being a little flirt. I loved that Hannah had fantasies about being slutty with Joe. I loved that Hannah wanted to feel his cock in her mouth. I loved that she was probably masturbating while she talked to him.

I looked at why I was feeling the way I was feeling. Why did I like this so much? Was it an ego thing? Did I like that Joe wanted what I had? Was it loving the fact that Hannah liked being a secret slut?

Why did this make me so mad? Well that's obvious. I was jealous. Hannah craved Joe's cock. Hannah craved Joe's attention. But I know that she didn't want to be with him long term, so I had no risk of losing her. She just wanted his attention and she just wanted to feel his cock. I'm totally ok with her playing with dildos. Isn't Joe's cock just another dildo? I'm ok with Hannah dressing sexy when we went out. Isn't that the same thing as Joe finding Hannah sexy?

I found other girls sexy. I wanted to touch other girl's breasts and feel their mouths on my penis. Isn't this kinda of the same thing Hannah was feeling about Joe?

Finally I came to a conclusion. It's ok to feel jealous, but I know I won't lose Hannah to Joe. It is totally sexy thinking of Hannah as a slut in private. I really wanted to see Hannah suck on Joe's cock. I really wanted to see Joe fucking Hannah. I wanted to watch Joe passionately kiss Hannah and have her enjoy it. I really wanted to explore this balance between burning jealousy in my heart and the kinkiness of sharing Hannah with Joe.

Almost every night we talked that week, Hannah or I brought up the topic of Joe. Sunday night when we talked, I told her, "You know on the drive home tonight, I was thinking a lot about you and Joe. Are you still talking to him?"

"Not really. I mean he texts me every once in a while, but he's usually just checking in since my brother is his best friend and we grew up together. We haven't talked about sex or being fuck buddies since you and I started dating."

I knew this was a lie, but I took it as she was just trying to protect my feelings. "Honestly, if I was Joe, I'd be trying to flirt and fuck you every chance I got."

"Yes, I mean he does. He always tries to turn the 'innocent' check in messages into sex, but I usually tell him that I can't go there since I'm with you."

"That's sweet of you. Babe, I'm not worried about losing you to Joe. I'm a little jealous, but I know you love me. Honestly, a part of me would really enjoy seeing you and Joe fool around. I mean as long as you don't think you would be emotionally tied to him, I'd love to watch you fuck him. Honestly."

"Babe, I couldn't do that, and I don't believe you for a second. No guy wants to see their girlfriend be with another guy."

"I don't know why. You are a totally classy woman. You are smart and beautiful. You aren't a slut. But I like the idea of thinking that you are a slut. I like the idea of you really enjoying sex. I think that's why the bachelor party story is such a turn on." I realized that I started to get hard while talking to Hannah on the phone. "I mean I'm honestly getting hard right now."

"Are you? Are you going to do something about it? I'm getting a little wet. Thinking about you getting hard."

"See I think you are getting wet because you want to fuck Joe. And honestly I'm ok with that."

"Well I hate to admit it, but yes, every girl likes being admired. Every girl likes the idea of guys getting turned on by them. Yeah, I'd love to watch Joe's cock go from soft to hard while looking at my body."

"Are you masturbating right now?"

"I'm starting to. I slid my hand under my sweats and into my panties. I am super wet right now. I'm rubbing my clit. It is so wet. Do you want me to get naked?"

"Yes, I do. But first, are your curtains open?" I asked her.

"Not yet, let me open them. I assume that's what you want.... The curtains are open and the lights are on. I can't really see anyone in the Playboy building across the street."

"Ok, is your door open?"

"You want me to open the door? You aren't here, I don't feel comfortable what if someone catches me and... wants to fuck me?"

"Open your door. No one is on the floor. You know how quiet it is. And if someone catches you, they can watch."

"Ok, the door is open. I do hear someone playing music down the hall. I'm going to turn off my lights." She said as if she was asking for permission to turn on the lights.

"No, don't turn off the lights, leave them on."

"Damn it John, if I get caught, I'll be in so much trouble." Hannah protested.

"It's ok if you get caught, they will want to watch. No one would turn you in." I tried to comfort her.

"Oh sure, that's so much better than being caught. I'll be labeled a 'slut'."

"Probably, but you have to admit that you love the idea of being 'caught'. Open the door."

"Ok, the door is open. Now do you want me to strip naked?" Hannah asked.

"Yes, take off your clothes and tell me what you are doing."

"I'm lifting my tank top over my head. I'm standing in the middle of the room wearing just my sweat pants and my bra."

"Nice, I love it. Do you see anyone from across the street watching?"

"Not really, and every time I look, I have to go to the window and I'm afraid that someone from the street below can see me. It's hard to see the street, since it is so dark out there. Ok, I'm taking off my sweats. I'm in a pair of blue satin thong panties and matching blue satin bra. And socks. I'm taking off my socks."

"Ok, now go close to the window."

"Oh God, there are a couple of guys walking in the street below."

"Do they see you?"

"Not yet. Well they are just walking in front of our building across the street. Uh well they are looking up now and I think they see me. One of the guys stopped the other guy and pointed up at me. I'm so embarrassed. I ducked down so they can't see me now."

"Are you turned on but embarrassed that they saw you in your bra and panties? I mean you've worn more scandalous bikinis to the beach in the past."

"Yes, I am a bit turned on. It reminds me a little of the time I did the bachelor party," Hannah replied.

"Ok, get bold. Stand up tall and look down to see if they are still there."

"I can't do that. I'm in my bra and panties."

"Do it. They can't get into the building, it's secure, you are totally safe."

"Damn it, ok.... Ok, I'm standing and I see them. They are still on the sidewalk. They are pretending to just hang out there, but I could totally see them staring at me."

"Ok, take off your bra."

"No, I'm not doing that."

"Please? Take off your bra. You know you love the attention."

"Ok ok, I'm unhooking my bra. I'm turning around, crap, I forgot I'm wearing thong panties. Ah it's ok, the window is too high and I don't think they can see my butt from the ground floor."

"Don't turn around, face them. Look them in the eyes. And let your bra fall to the floor."

"Uh ok. I see them, I'm dropping my bra. They aren't smiling. They are just staring. I think they are shocked. I can't believe they are just staring. They aren't even talking to each other."

"Ok, bring your chair over to the window." Hannah lived on the third floor of the dorm. From the ground, I'm sure the guys didn't have much of a view of her lower half.

"Ok, the chair is by the window, but if I sit in it, they won't be able to see me at all given the angle."

"No don't sit. Stand on the chair."

"Seriously? I will totally be on display and the guys below will see my panties."

"They have stared at your breasts. You are already on display and you are loving it. Go for it babe. Please?"

"Ok, I'm getting on the chair. My breasts and whole body covered by only my panties is totally on display. There are a couple of other guys gathering below. I think there are five guys down there total. A couple just walked by and looked up but she glared at her boyfriend and now they are gone."

"Take off your panties."

"No."

"Take off your panties please."

"Babe, I can't."

"They're staring at your breasts, you are probably dripping wet. Take off your panties, you know you want to."

"Oh my god. I'm doing it. I've turned around to show them my butt. I'm going to slide down my panties now. My butt is totally exposed to them."

"Good girl. Pull your panties back up and turn around and face them. Stare at the guys in the eyes and slowly pull your panties back down."

"I can't look at them. Oh god. I can see them staring at my body. I hope they are enjoying this. I mean they aren't leaving. I'm pulling down my panties. I'm stepping out of my panties now. Ok I'm totally naked in front of them."

"Are you enjoying this?"

"I'm embarrassed as hell. But yeah, I'm dripping wet."

"Your panties, do they have a wet spot?"

"Yes, there is a lot of wetness in my panties."

"Open the window and drop your panties out the window." I told her.

"What the fuck, I'm not dropping my wet panties down to the guys."

"Trust me, they will love it."

"I don't know why I'm doing this. I'm dropping them out the window. Oh geez, the guys are racing across the street to catch them. They are all examining my panties."

"Nice job. I bet whoever takes them home is going to masturbate with them tonight."

"You think they are going to cum in them?"

"I'm sure of it. Ok, now spread your legs a little and start to masturbate in front of the window."

"No, I'm turning off the lights and doing this alone."

"No just for a little bit. Just masturbate a little in front of the window."

"Ok, ok, I'll do it. My right hand is touching my clit and rubbing between my clit and my vagina."

"Um, Hello." I heard a strange faint voice through the phone.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I'll shut the door, I'm so sorry, I'm so...." I could hear Hannah cry out.

"No no, it's totally fine. Well it is fine for me. You aren't in trouble, I'm really enjoying this." I heard the voice say through the phone.

"Uh, babe, I have to go." Hannah told me.

"No no, what's happening?" I asked

"Uh I have to cover up, can you throw me that towel," I assume Hannah was talking to the voice in the room.

"No, I like the way you are." The voice said.

"Seriously, throw me the towel. Thank you. I'm sorry I didn't think anyone was on the floor."

"Not a problem. I'm Harold. I live one floor below you and I just came back from the hospital and saw you from downstairs. I thought I'd stop by and introduce myself. Honestly, I've been around the corner for the last 10 minutes debating if I should say anything or approach you. But I figured you were bold enough to show off in the window, I wanted you to know that I appreciated the show. The guys downstairs do too."

"I want to say, thank you, but this is so weird for me. Hold on a second, babe, I need to go."

"No, don't go. Keep me on the phone and talk to him. It's ok. Let him know that you have a boyfriend and I'm on the phone and drop the towel."

I heard Hannah say, "I'm on the phone with my boyfriend. He doesn't seem to mind that you are here. He asked me to drop the towel. I wouldn't normally do this but he wants me to." Hannah said to Harold. "Ok, babe, I dropped my towel and Harold is just staring at me." Hannah told me.

"Ok, Turn the chair around to face Harold. Have him sit in the chair."

"Harold, would you like to have a seat?"

"Uh, well I should probably, oh shit, sure. Thank you."

"Ok babe, he's sitting down."

"Ok, sit down on the bed. He can't touch you but sit on the bed, lean against the head board and put your knees up."

"Ok Harold, my boyfriend told me to sit on the bed and you are not allowed to touch me. Are you ok with that?"

"Yeah absolutely. Thank you for letting me be here."

I told Hannah, "Ok here we go. I want you to spread your legs and masturbate now. Let him watch you masturbate and if he wants to, he can pull his cock out and masturbate too. Ok?"

Hannah whispered into the phone, "This is a one time thing we are not doing this again. And I'm only doing this for you."

"Feel free to do what you like, you just can't touch me. In other words if you want to masturbate, go for it," Hannah told Harold. "Babe, I assume you want me to masturbate in front of Harold?"

"Yes, that's exactly what I want. And tell me what he's doing." I told her.

"He is unzipping his pants. I'm spreading my legs and pulling apart my labia folds. He's leaning in to see my wet pussy."

"Damn that is so sexy and wet. I want to slide my cock inside you so bad. Can I at least touch your feet?" I barely heard Harold say this.

"Tell him touching your feet and legs is ok, but that's as far as he can touch."

"Harold, my boyfriend said that you can touch my feet and legs, but that's as far as you can touch.... Babe, he's massaging my feet and watching me slide my fingers in and out of my pussy."

"Is he masturbating?"

"Yes he has his cock out and is stroking it. I'm loving this."

"Babe, I love that you are loving this."

The phone got quiet for a bit. I asked, "Everything ok there?"

"Yeah, sorry babe, he's quietly stroking his cock hard and fast. I'm trying to cum as well."

"Oh good. Cum hard babe."

"Oh geez, oh my god," I could hear Harold cumming.

"Babe he's squirting a big load on the bed. Damn. I'm about to cum too..."

Hannah dropped the phone and I could hear her moan.

"Hello? Are you still there?" I asked.

There was no response, but I could hear Hannah and Harold talking. I heard Harold say, "That was amazing. I'm not sure what to do next, but I should probably get out of here. Hey if you need anything, I'm just one floor below you in 2022."

"Thanks but I think I'm good. Remember we aren't doing this again and you can't talk about this to anyone. I have a boyfriend and he'll be pretty pissed if any of this gets out."

"I totally understand. It was amazing and you are totally hot. Thank you."

And then I heard silence for a few minutes and then the door shut.

"Babe, are you still there?" Hannah asked.

"Yeah, what happened?"

"Sorry I dropped the phone when I was orgasming. And Harold just left. I told him..."

"I heard. Thank you for doing this. I am so turned on that he watched you masturbate. Did you enjoy it?"

"Yeah I loved it actually, but babe, I'm so sorry. I want to make sure you are ok. It was so selfish of me...," Hannah was pleading with me.

"Hannah, I'm not mad. I'm super turned on that you did that. I am really happy. I'll be mad if you don't let me masturbate and cum right now. But I loved it all. I love that you enjoyed yourself and that he found you sexy." I tried my best to reassure her.

"Are you sure?... Babe?..."

"Yeah, sorry I'm masturbating now and I need to enjoy this. I promise you, I'm totally good. I loved it, but right now, I have to focus on the memory of what happened."

"Should I let you go and we can talk later?" Hannah asked.

"Yeah that would be good. I love you babe. I really do. Nothing has changed." I reassured her.

"Yes, nothing has changed. I love you completely." Hannah said as we hung up the phone and I finished the night with a fabulous orgasm.

jkl94611
jkl94611
23 Followers