Hannah's Second Evolution Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Babe, calm down, everything is ok." I tried to say.

"What the fuck John, what the fuck Joe. I don't know what to say, untie me."

Joe untied her left hand and I untied her right hand. She sat up and just looked at us. We were all naked. Hannah grabbed her blanket and covered her body.

Hannah looked at me and said, "Did Joe just fuck me? Tell me the truth."

"Yes, he did. I thought for a minute you realized since you paused when you first started to give him a blow job."

"What the fuck, why would you do this?" Hannah was getting more and more upset.

"Babe, babe, calm down, let's talk about this." I said.

Joe didn't say a word, he just sat there, worried that she might come after him with a knife to cut off his dick.

"What is there to talk about, you two just used me. You two just raped me." Hannah said.

"Babe, I'm sorry, I honestly thought you would enjoy this. You really liked being the masturbation session a few weeks ago with Harold, and you always talk about how you wish you had a chance to fuck Joe. You said that was your one regret that you ddin't fuck him before we got together."

"Sure, but that doesn't mean you can pretend to fuck me and swap your cock for his. That doesn't mean you can trick me."

"Yes, I'm sorry, you are right." I replied.

Joe finally chimed in, "Hannah, I'm sorry. You are right we shouldn't have done this. Not an excuse, but I've always wanted to be with you, and I thought this might be the only way. That doesn't make it right, but I really wanted this to be something all of us would enjoy. I'm sorry."

Hannah just went back and forth looking at both of us. This went on for at least 10 minutes in silence.

Finally, I said, "Hannah, I'm sorry. Can you please say something?"

"I can't. I don't know what to say. I feel so violated. I feel like I was just raped. But I love you. And yes, I always wanted to fuck Joe. But I wanted to choose to fuck him."

I nodded in acknowledgement. She paused and then continued, "And I always trusted you that you wouldn't take things too far. That's why I let you undress me in front of the window and open the door. I never thought, well except for the Harold masturbation situation a couple of weeks ago, we would go outside our relationship.... But, I did enjoy it. I enjoyed it because I thought it was you, John. Yes, Joe's cock feels different but it was still you, John, in my mind."

"I'm sorry babe. I love you."

"Are you mad at me?" Hannah asked.

"What?" I wasn't expecting her to ask that. "No way, I'm not mad at you. What, how can, I don't know why I would be mad at you. You didn't know about any of this."

"Yes, but I still enjoyed his cock even though I thought it was you."

"No, no I'm not mad at you at all. I'm sorry we set it up, but it was really sexy. I loved seeing you enjoy Joe's cock."

"I"m so mad, but I enjoyed it so much. And I'm so mad. But I have to say, I enjoyed fucking Joe, thinking it was you. But now, knowing the truth, I'm really turned on that I just fucked someone else in front of you. And you and I and Joe enjoyed it. But I'm so mad."

"What are you mad about? I love you babe."

"I love you too. I'm mad about being deceived."

"Would you have fucked Joe if we didn't surprise you?"

"No way, I mean I would have wanted to but no, I wouldn't do that to you."

"That's exactly why I did it. Again, I'm sorry, but I knew you wanted to fuck him, but you wouldn't do it because you were afraid of what you would be 'doing to me.' You wouldn't realize that I was really enjoying it. This way, you didn't do it to me. You fucked Joe but you emotionally had nothing to do with responding to him. You didn't cheat on me."

There was silence for a while. Then Hannah said, "Well honestly, it doesn't feel like I fucked Joe. Since I thought it was you, you were in my mind when he slid his cock in my mouth and my vagina. I felt like I was making love to you not fucking Joe."

"I understand," I responded.

"Do you?"

"Yes, I think so."

Hannah looked at Joe and then at me and said, "Then you need to understand that I haven't fucked Joe yet."

"I guess that makes sense. So are you saying this never happened?"

Hannah looked at Joe and said, "Not exactly. I'm saying this hasn't happened yet. John sit down in the chair." Then Hannah leaned over to Joe and took a hold of his soft cock and started to suck it into her mouth. In just a few minutes she got him hard again and she laid him down on the bed while she straddled his cock and started to ride him. Hannah looked at me and said, "Is this what you wanted?" She said with a smile.

I was super hard at the time and said, "Oh yes, you are so sexy. Are you enjoying this?"

"Babe, I love you. But I really love Joe's cock right now." Joe laughed and I smiled at her. I got up and kissed her while she was riding Joe.

"Are you still mad at me?" I asked her.

"No way, but from now on you can NEVER be mad if I play with Joe. He's my fuck buddy."

"I love it."

Joe said, "Guys I love that you two are just going to use me like this."

Soon both Joe and Hannah started to cum again. I was slowly masturbating, and Hannah got off the bed and put a pillow down on the ground in front of the chair I was in and started to give me a long blow job. Soon I couldn't control myself and I shot my load in Hannah's mouth.

Hannah looked up at both of us and said, "Let's get cleaned up and let's go out for some drinks. You two are going to be my playdates for the weekend."

12