All Comments on 'Hannah's Visit Pt. 01'

by ClaraNox

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
dietz10000dietz10000almost 8 years ago
Congrats

Very good on your first story.

Looking forward to your account of it from your perspective

Again Bravo

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsalmost 8 years ago
Good First Time

A very good first story .Keep it up .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Real Nice Story

Great start. Looking forward to the next part.

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 8 years ago

Yes, nice start to a great younger sister older brother story. It will be interesting as to how much Hannah recalls and what will she do about it once she realized what happened ??? Yes, please another chapter very soon. It was great and thank you .........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Rape Story about a pathetic monkey-dick

Has to dope his baby sister, then top her off with booze before raping her in an alley, andd you other pathetic pricks think this is somehow hot? She's his vulnerable baby sister, she's being raped by him, all he's concerned about is taking his own pleasure from a girl too drunk to stand or know what she's doing, and you think it's sexy? FFS, you're not even degenerates, you're fucking retards.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wunderbar!

Women (myself included) have control fantasies too!

I enjoyed it immensely. ;) VERY SEXY.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Too Non-Consensual

Sorry but I just couldn't get by the drunk/stoned non-consensual sex. The fact that she was incoherent and not even lucid ruined the whole story. There is nothing enticing about what basically boils down to rape. I'm going to have to side on the "If they can't say No, then it is No."

Your protagonist comes across as creep, there's just no getting around it sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Rape isn't cool

You had a great premise but ruined it when he raped his passed-out sister.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I liked it

I thought it was hot! Would have been better on a bed and more anticipation build-up. I want to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Holy rape batman

What the actual fuck? Nothing hot about that shit at all. Dude feeding drinks and then raping a passed out girl? Not cool man.

ForsakenliteroticaForsakenliteroticaover 7 years ago
nice

Very good, especially for your first story

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago

To paraphrase The Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers,"Drinking wine and smoking pot is like pissing into the wind".

Big Bro should have been flogged for the way he set up his little sister with all that booze and weed! He was supposed to be her protector but he proceeded to,in effect,rape her.

That being said,being that this is a fiction story on Literotica,I found this to be incredibly hot and sexy.

5+,WITH A BANG!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What a creep for a brother

get's her drugged up and drunk then RAPES her. took her virginity. if the cock head is in he is past the hymen. be sure and take anatomy 1 in junior high, not even close to 101. if a finger, carrot, cucumber, dildo, or head of a cock goes into the vagina the hymen is no longer there!!! bro needs about 10 years prison time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good Story, But!!!

Liked it, but the only problem is that you stepped waaaay over the non-consent line. Maybe in your next chapter you might redeem yourself if she's aching after him..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A REAL SHIT HEAD

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH SIBLINGS LOVING EACH OTHER, EVEN WHEN INCEST IS INVOLVED, IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME. BUT IT'S IS A MUTURAL UNDERSTANDING. BETWEEN THE TWO THAT LETS THIS HAPPEN.......................THIS WAS RAPE..PURE RAPE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One of, if not THE creepiest rape stories on this site ever.

Just gross.

Hope in the next part he dies, painfully, but I'll never know because I'm never reading it, or hang of your other work, ever again.

Vile trash...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a complete piece of crap. Raping his drunk sister as if he could not help himself. He just had to do it no matter what the consequences. Rapists, murderers, terrorists all say the same thing, I had to do it. I could not stop. They all don't belong in this world. Or at the very least skinned alive very slowly.

paulyepspaulyepsover 1 year ago

What a total scum bag .. I don’t need to read the next chapter.. what a worthless pos .. smh ..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Rape story. Period. Totally unacceptable. Quit writing please.

Yaoi5275Yaoi527510 months ago

If you don't like non consent/rape why read. Like the comment section please shut up. 😒

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous