Hannahversary

Story Info
Hannah finishes what she sharted.
3.6k words
4.5
2.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm breezy Sunday afternoon and Hannah was feeling like a regular woman again. There was a huge thunderstorm Saturday night and another on the way.

Even though she slept through most of it, the rain had reduced the humidity, making it pleasant to be outdoors.

Her private visit to the Constipation Clinic on Friday was somewhat cleansing. She knew that she still had some fierce feces in her sigmoid colon. She had a feeling deep in her bottom that she referred to as "the heavy stone".

Hannah's butthole would not stay closed. Even when she broke wind, her gaped anus would either bark or make a high-pitched squeaky sound. Wearing a thong bothered her asshole, so she wore some white granny panties.

Hannah put on a striped black and white sleeveless, round neck, slim fit, mini sundress that stopped above her knees. The striped pattern of the casual beach dress with vest straps was almost hypnotic whenever she walked.

The tight, sexy summer wear made Hannah's already inflated ass look rubbery and dick-hardeningly fuckable.

On her feet were block heeled slides with stripes on the heels, sole bed, and a party bow on the support band.

After putting on her cute, open toe fuck me shoes, Hannah parted her hair down the middle with a wooden comb and put her bushy mane up in two afro puffs.

Hannah decided to wear no bra. She wanted to let her girls hang out and get some fresh air.

This particular Sunday happened to be the anniversary of the day Hannah and Germaine started dating. She first met Germaine at Carol Colonus Community College after he helped her late mother Teah pass a bowel blockage.

Hannah knew that Teah was directly responsible for bringing her and Germaine together. Even though Teah fucked Germaine behind Hannah's back, he was still in love with Hannah, and in lust with Teah.

Hannah recalled that evening when she lured him into a closet after class and asked him to dig poop out of her butt. She had eaten a heavy meal and slept on her food.

The result was a lumpy cucumber turd that Germaine took with him to the hospital to examine. From that point on, Hannah had him. There was no way she was going to let him go. She went through all types of bullshit with him, and she still kept going back to him.

Even after Germaine cheated on Hannah with Teah, Hannah still got pregnant by him. The sexual connection she felt with him was otherworldly.

And, if Germaine could forgive Hannah for all of her cheating, then Hannah could forgive him too. That and she wasn't going to find any good dick like his anywhere else, so she rolled with the punches like a good sport.

Hannah was feeling adventurous. She wanted to do something spontaneous that would push Germaine over the edge. She was extra flirty when he came over.

Hannah told Germaine that she needed to go to the coin laundry to wash her clothes. This puzzled Germaine, because he had a washer at his place and they were going to see her dad Hance later, and he had a washer too.

They arrived at the coin laundry at the mini mall.

Hannah had Germaine carry her laundry bag inside while she worked her hips and ass as she walked. All the guys (and some girls) stared at Hannah, and she relished the attention her body got her. She had gained 10 pounds.

She had a visible fupa, her thighs were thicker, her butt was huge, and her tits were rounder. She had a slight double chin and puffy cheeks, but her weight gain balanced her body with her full head of natural hair.

Germaine brought Hannah a double pole, standard wire laundry cart. She placed her laundry bag into it and started putting her dirty clothes into a single load washer.

Hannah put 8 quarters into the washer, chose the "perm press cold" setting and hit the green start button.

Hannah turned around and found the guys gawking at her quickly looking at their mobile devices. She moved close to Germaine and leaned close to his right ear.

"Come with me," she said, and licked the helix of his ear. She walked along letting her heels clap on the floor and opened the restroom door. "Door doesn't lock."

"I'll watch it," he said.

"I know," she pushed the door open.

Everyone watched Hannah enter the restroom first before Germaine followed her in and shut the door.

Hannah kissed Germaine before she moved away from him and stood near the toilet.

"I gotta pee," she told him.

Hannah pulled up her tight striped dress to her waist and pulled down her granny panties mid-thigh. She sat down on the throne and urinated like a Kenyan hippo.

When she was done, she tore off toilet paper and wiped herself. She stood, dress still up, underwear still down.

"Come over here," she said to Germaine. "I want to show you something." She waited until he got close and kneeled down behind her before she turned around and spread her butt cheeks. She asked him, "Do you see my naughty little asshole, you dirty motherfucker?" He got a good look at her anus, which was slightly agape.

Hannah breathed out, relaxed her sphincter muscles and let her anus steadily open. Her tender orifice puckered inward much like the blowhole of a marine mammal.

There was a long squeak sound before Hannah's anus opened up showing the pink spongy meats of her rectum.

Germaine used the pen light on his keychain to look deeper into her fully contracted booty breach. About two inches into her poop chute were the dark, shiny solids of long digested food forming a curved barricade.

Hannah released her buttocks, pulled up her granny panties, and pulled down her dress. She turned to him and said, "Feels like there's a heavy stone in my butthole. I'm going to make you wait for it. I'll give you regular updates on its progress. So, stick around you fucking pervert."

Hannah left the restroom with Germaine and asked him to take her to the big-box superstore across the way.

Hannah picked up a shopping basket upon entering the hypermarket and walked around, garnering more attention from onlookers as her curvaceous form graced the isles.

About 20 minutes into their supercenter visit, Hannah directed Germaine to a unisex family restroom.

Hannah placed her shopping basket on the floor and went directly over to the sink. She placed her hands on the sink rim and parted her feet in her bow heeled slides.

"Go ahead," she told Germaine, "take a look."

Germaine got down on his knees, pulled up her dress and pulled down her underwear. He opened up her butt cheeks and was greeted by a sharp hissing fart.

Hannah admired her reflection in the mirror while she relaxed her ring of muscle surrounding her anal aperture.

Germaine saw that the dark, solid mucus-coated fecal material had moved closer to her pectinate line.

He released her cheeks, allowing her to cover up again.

When they returned to the coin laundry, Hannah put her clothes in the dryer and asked Germaine to take her to the Chinese buffet down the road.

Once in the restaurant, Hannah took him to the unisex restroom and spread her buttocks once again. It was more of the same teasing with her turd, only she was popping off more farts, and Germaine actually witnessed the turd mass moving closer to the edge of her glistening perianal skin.

They paid for their Chinese takeout and returned to the coin laundry to pick up Hannah's clothes.

The couple headed for the secluded home of Hannah's father, Hance. When they arrived, a tanned toned beach beauty, Brazilian by the looks of her, answered the door.

"My dad here?" Hannah asked her.

"Yeah," said the Brazilian chick. "Come on in."

Germaine thought that Hannah's step-mother had an amazing body; her titties were ripened apricots and her ass was an A-shaped, perfect pear.

But, Germaine didn't dare look for too long.

After having sex with Hannah's late mother Teah, he knew that any hint or suggestion of wanting to fool around with Hance's girlfriend would set Hannah off and would result in possible castration, or even untimely death.

Hance hugged his only daughter and shook hands with Germaine. The Brazilian chick smiled at Germaine, but he only waved back to her, making no effort to be friendly.

Hance's girlfriend disappeared into the depths of the house while Germaine sat on the sofa to watch TV.

"How's my baby girl?" Hance asked.

"Constipated," Hannah answered.

"How bad?"

Hannah's eyes circled the living room.

"Know about those colossal Olmec heads?"

"Yeah. Sculpted from boulders in Central America."

"Feels like I have a basalt baby up in my ass. I'm dying to get this thing out of my body."

"Your step-mother was constipated too. But, like a math problem, we both worked it out."

Hannah gave off a dry laugh and rolled her eyes.

"So, how is your live-in bitch?"

"Hannah, she has a name."

"What is it again? Fiesta?"

"You're being disrespectful, young lady."

But, Hannah truly wasn't being rude. She couldn't recall her step-mother's name because she had only heard it twice since Hance introduced her to the family.

"Seriously, dad. I don't remember."

"Francesca," Hance said.

Hannah grinned at her father.

"Does Francesca blow up your bathroom?"

"Jesus Christ," Hance proclaimed. "That woman shits like a thoroughbred horse. She can produce a pile of soft serve, then turn around and drop a dry-pressed brick."

"Impressive," Hannah joked.

Hannah and Hance heard a low, distant rumble.

"Is that your stomach?" Hance asked.

"What the fuck do I look like? A hungry stray dog?!"

"Language," Hance pointed to her.

Germaine popped in.

"Head's up. Severe thunderstorm approaching."

"Take me home," Hannah said.

"Hell no. They talkin' hail and high winds. You wanna drive in that crazy monsoon weather, be my guest."

Hannah exhaled and stomped her foot.

"You two can use the guest room," Hance said.

"Thanks, dad."

----------------------------

Hannah and Germaine stayed in the guestroom.

Francesca turned on the air conditioner and set it to 60 degrees, forcing Germaine and Hannah to hide beneath a thick bed spread to shield themselves from the chilly air.

Germaine stripped down to his boxer briefs and ankle socks while Hannah only removed her heeled slides and kept her striped summer dress on.

They ate some of their Chinese takeout and watched movies via a streaming media service. They both fell into a deep sleep when the thunderstorm finally rolled in.

They both woke up hearing heavy rain outside.

They also heard Hance working Francesca over in the master bedroom. Hannah rolled her eyes.

"Why she so loud?" she asked. "He ain't that good."

"Let them do their thing," he said.

"What the fuck is she saying? That Spanish shit sounds like backwards gibberish to me."

"It's Portuguese."

"Whatever," Hannah said. "Why did dad have to start dating her? I was just getting used to being motherless."

"You think he's dishonoring your mom?"

"I think he's a horny pussy-chaser, like most men on his side of the family."

"Hannah, let the man be happy. Nobody said anything to you when you were out there messing around."

Hannah turned over on her back, face up.

"Excuse me, motherfucker. You're the one that had sex with my mom. You were fucking her even after you said you'd never touch her again."

"Hannah..."

"What?!"

"Your mom would want your dad to be happy."

"No, she wouldn't. She'd want my dad to worship her only, and if she ever caught him fucking another woman, she'd chop off his dick and flush it down the toilet."

"Why are you Jones women so vindictive?"

"You men make us this way," she said. "We love hard and all we ask for in return is that you love us back."

Germaine took Hannah by surprise with a deep kiss.

"I do love you."

Hannah lowered her eyes.

"Then, why did you hurt me?"

"You hurt me first. Remember?"

Fuck, Hannah thought. I did cheat on him first.

Hannah flexed her rectal meats and felt the columnar structure in her dirty lower cavern was getting closer to the outlet. The sensation of hard shit in her poop pocket made her moist. She started kissing Germaine avidly.

Germaine didn't question it. He went right in, sucking faces with Hannah, caressing her curvy body still in the tight striped dress. He turned her over on her right side and pulled up her dress, gathering it at her waist.

Hannah helped Germaine get her granny panties off and continued kissing as his hands ventured between her plush, supple butt cheeks. Hannah pressed down with her tummy muscles when his middle finger found her anus.

The tip of his middle finger rubbed on the head of her mafic extrusive creation. He massaged longitudinal muscle fibers around the walls of her lower rectum.

Then, Germaine removed his middle finger and put it under his nose. Hannah let him inhale the scent of her colon before she took his hand by the wrist and sucked the flavor of her anal canal off of his middle finger.

"I love how my asshole tastes," she breathed.

Germaine sat up with his legs folded under him.

Hannah sat up and raised her arms, letting Germaine pull her striped dress up and over her head. Then, he helped her get her panties off of her legs. He stretched out beside her and began sniffing her skin.

He started with her left breast, which he took a brief detour to suck on, then he moved up to her shoulder where he instantly smelled Sazon-Goya seasoning.

It appeared that while Hannah didn't put on a bra, she also forgot to smear on underarm deodorant.

Germaine ignored her armpit odor. It wasn't as strong as Hannah's desire to fuck. He sat up again and lifted her right foot to his face, ready to suck on her big toe.

What he got was a faint whiff of chili cheese Fritos.

"Hannah, did you take a shower this morning?"

"What?" she asked him.

Germaine pulled Hannah up by her arms and placed Hannah on his lap. He rubbed her back as he kissed her and she did the same. His hands lowered to her butt.

"Fuck me," Hannah semi stood, using her right hand to reach down and find his erection. "Do it while I have this big hunk of dookie stuck in my butthole."

Germaine's penis throbbed so much, it hurt whenever he adjusted it. His eyes rolled back into his head when her warm, moist, plush love glove slid down over his shaft like a cyberskin pussy pocket sex toy filled with warm grits.

Hannah held on to him as she got her rhythm going.

Her mouth fell open as she accommodated the tilting of her pelvis on those good long strokes.

"Oh yeah," she breathed. "You got some good dick."

Her vaginal sheath slathered up his dick with copious amounts of oozing white cream so much that it ran down his shaft and collected into buttery residue on his ballsac.

The way Hannah rode Germaine, the glans of his penis was rubbing against the roof of her vagina.

"That's my spot," she cried. "You're hittin' my spot!"

Hannah hopped on his lap until she gushed gallons of female ejaculate on his already soaked shaft.

Germaine popped his dick out of Hannah and found a slight smear of menstrual blood on his glans. She had just got off of her period. She was super sensitive.

And her anus was still wide open.

"You need to gimme some shit," he said to her.

Hannah fell back, still shaking, and turned over on her back, ass in the air, face down with her feet apart.

Germaine ignored his dick drenched with pussy juice and held her buttocks apart, waiting for the beast of burden to emerge. It finally moved to the edge of her anus.

And it stopped there.

"It's so hard," she cried. "I'm gonna rip my butthole if I try to push this thing out."

Germaine touched the tip of the shiny mass with his finger, then reinserted his penis into her vagina.

"Wait," she said to him. "Germaine..."

Germaine held her cheeks open as he slowly stroked.

"Push for me," he coaxed her.

Hannah did as told and pushed on the beast.

"Push that dookie," he told her.

The very mention of the word dookie had her vagina throbbing again. She reached between her legs and played with her clitoris. Her eyes fluttered at the feeling of her clit being rubbed, her pussy slowly being fucked, and her asshole being gaped by an inhuman amount of feces.

"I'm gonna push this dookie," she said to him.

Germaine noticed that Hannah wasn't doing much of anything, just talking shit to get herself hot. It was quite clear that the fecal impaction wasn't budging one bit.

Germaine listened to heavy rain pattering outside as he stroked away. Then, he suddenly pulled out.

"Put it back in," she demanded.

"Hannah, I think you need a doctor."

Hannah sat up and rested her juicy ass on the heels of her stinky feet. She pressed down on her turd and found that it was blatantly uncooperative.

Germaine had seen insertion porn clips of women who expanded their vaginas and anuses by inserting things into them like fruits, vegetables, sex toys, and foreign objects like soda cans, baseball bats, bowling pins, champagne bottles and balls of all shapes, sizes, colors, and materials.

The fecal mass in Hannah's anus was just as such.

"Go into my travel bag," Hannah said. "There's some white ointment in there. It has a silver lid."

Germaine went over to her travel bag on the chair and fished through it until he found it. He came back to the bed and handed the ointment to Hannah.

"What is that?" he asked.

"You're the nurse. You don't know?"

"Smells like a povidone-iodine solution."

"Gimme your finger," she said.

Germaine watched Hannah take a dab of white cream and smear it on to the tip of his index finger. Then, she leaned forward and held her butt cheeks open.

"Put it around my butthole," she told him.

Germaine used his right index finger to carefully smear ointment around her blown out anus. She sat up again with her legs folded under her. She could already feel the warmth of the ointment loosening up her tense anus.

"I'm gonna get some water," Hannah said.

Hannah went to the kitchen and found Francesca at the kitchen island, sipping from a wine glass.

Francesca watched Hannah remove bottled water from the refrigerator. Hannah stood across from Francesca.

"How do you like fucking my dad?" Hannah asked.

Francesca lowered her glass, then grinned.

"He's a very kind man," said the Brazilian.

Hannah was surprised at how well-spoken Francesca was with the English language, considering all the noise she was making while Hance laid waste to her vagina.

Francesca asked, "You don't like me, do you?"

Hannah put her water bottle down.

"Look, if you make my dad happy, that's all I care about. Just don't break his heart like my mom did."

"Your grandmother doesn't like me."

"My grandmother?" Hannah asked, almost offended.

"Hance's mother," Francesca said. "She said that I'm just with him for a green card. I'm already a U.S. citizen."

"Yeah," Hannah said. "She's a bitch, isn't she?"

Hannah and Francesca shared a laugh.

"Hannah, I'm not trying to replace your mom. I can't do that, because your father won't let me."

"I know that."

Hannah felt her huge turd burrowing downward, and it nearly made her knees buckle. Francesca noticed this.

"You okay?"

"I have to poop."

"I know you do," Francesca said. "I heard you talking about it to your dad. So, is it really big like you described it? Is it like a huge basalt boulder?"

"Yes," Hannah said plainly.

Francesca sipped from her glass again.

"Then, you'd better take care of business."

Hannah hurried back to the guest room and took out her sports cam. She set it up on the night table and crawled on to the bed. She remained on all fours before Germaine, who whipped out his dick and started stroking it.

Hannah let the mammoth turd spread her anus open to what seemed like the girth of a soda can.

Everything that fell out of her anus made Germaine shoot thick gobs of semen from his erection.

12