Hannahversary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a dark lumpy mass the size of two small baseballs glued together. The surface of the brutal anus-stretching bulk was smooth and shiny with little to no odor.

Hannah picked up her turd and broke it in half. She dug at the broken end with her manicured fingernail and started picking the chunk apart by cracks in the surface.

Germaine remained on his back, his softening dick dribbling cum, his senses shot to shit.

Hannah took the sports cam and got a close up of her newly birthed bowel movement. She went over to the computer desk and plugged the sports cam into it.

Hannah edited the clip using the same software Teah used that came standard with every new desktop computer.

Hannah opened the File Transfer Protocol to upload her clip to the WatchHerGo website server.

After the file uploaded, Hannah went to her mother's online obituary. Teah's picture was the head shot used for her photo ID from when she worked as a WIC clerk at Community Regional Action Partnership.

I love you mom, Hannah thought, and closed the web browser, concluding that tab session of her life.

12