Hanna’s Conversion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bar's moody ambience helped in bringing them quickly into a provocative mood. Mark, looking down at the seam of her dress well above Hanna's knees mumbled, "Are you still decent?"

Hanna only laughed. From then on, every time he ostentatiously looked, she began to slowly spread her legs to make her tight dress slip a bit further up.

As neither had danced in years and never with each other, they debated the risks. But eventually, they dared. Quickly finding their rhythm they danced, with Mark caressing Hanna's back. He allowed his fingers to sneak under the cloth onto Hanna's quivering ass, ignoring if other dancers were watching. And Hanna, remaining always in step, rubbed her pubes on Mark's barely contained erection.

Mark tongue-kissed her ear and whispered:

"If your pussy is as wet as my cock is hard, we better get home. Or don't you want us to fuck?"

Such sexy, dirty words still shocked Hanna. Wors failing her, she drew Mark in the middle of the other dancers into a wild, all her lust and need confessing kiss.

After collecting her coat, holding hands, they ran as quickly as her high heels allowed to her car.

Once in the car, as before, Hanna lifted her leg into his lap. Mark laughed. Reaching for the thong in his pocket, he waved it before Hanna's eyes. He grinned:

"May I turn the light on? Only to see your straps and laces, of course."

She hesitated for a moment, "I may have to do it for you, it's tricky to find the right light." Hanna's finger got busy on the car's touch screen. Suddenly, the car was filled with bright light.

"That should be bright enough to see what you want to see. Let's give it a sexier ambience and add some pink."

Suddenly their hands and faces had a warm, flattering flesh tone. Bursting into laughter, Hanna added:

"I could never imagine what use the Bemer's 'ambient' lights could have. But now, look!"

Leaning back sideways in her seat, Hanna stretched her leg and lifted it from Mark's lap to his chest.

Before his eyes, nestled in her dark bush, lay the enticing shape of her partly closed pussy lips with the slit glistening in ongoing arousal. What Hanna could not know was that the magical light revealed the tracks her pussy's juices had already left on her thighs.

Mark, although heavily provoked, kept his urges under control and Hanna, once in her runners, managed to drive them home safely.

After parking in her reserved space, as if agreed in advance, they waited in the dark car until the automatic lights on the house switched off. Mark's hand had started to caress, stroking up and down, the inside of her stockinged thigh as far as the tightness of her dress allowed.

As soon as darkness reigned, Hanna threw her body across into Mark's welcoming arms for a wild kiss.

Her ass had lifted off the seat and her little sexy dress had slipped up over her pussy. As his fingertips passed over it for their first shy caress, Hanna's nails dug into his neck as she moaned:

"Touch me, Mark! I've wanted you to touch me all night."

"Is this all? Do you only want me to touch your sexy-hot pussy? What else does it want tonight? Tell me."

Hanna snuggled her face into Mark's shoulder and whispered:

"God, Mark, you know what I want. Everything with you. Don't make me say it, I can't use such words."

"They are the real words for what we feel and want and do.

When I changed your shoes in the car, you did not expose your vulva for a brief inspection.

We are lovers. You wanted me to see and know how ready and excited your luscious hot pussy was to be touched and fucked and eaten up.

Why be silent? Silence is too often not a Yes! So, Hanna, please!

If you mean it, let me hear it: 'Fuck me, Mark. I want your cock in my hot cunt."

In the meantime, Hanna's gently fingered pussy had turned slippery, and one of Mark's fingers had sunk, with little pressure, deep into Hanna's hotly palpitating cunt. She greeted it not only with a drawn-out, gasped Yes.

Her lust-charged, "Fuck me, Mark! God, how I want to feel your hot cock in my cunt!" was shouted and not shyly whispered.

Then she burst into laughter:

"This wasn't as hard as I thought it is and, Mark, I meant it."

To prove it, Hanna had just about climbed across onto Mark's seat when their car momentarily lit up. A car had turned into their driveway. As it drove past to swing into a parking space three cars away, the house light went on. Hanna quickly slipped back into her seat and ordered her disarrayed dress and coat.

Eventually, a man walked past. Without looking at their car, he unlocked the side entrance. Hanna said:

"He is one of my tenants. I don't think he saw us."

She laughed:

"Here I am, having the first car petting session in my life and my reputation is almost ruined."

"Was it your first?"

"Yes, unless you count the night, I got pregnant. But Rolf wasn't into petting; I just got fucked and deflowered. But tonight, what other firsts have you in store for me? Shall we go in?"

Without further talking, they got out of the car, entered the apartment, and walked straight through to their respective rooms. As Mark was to enter his, to shed his coat and go to the toilet, Hanna turned in the doorway to her bedroom, stopping him:

"You'll come to my room, Mark,... and fuck me in my bed tonight. No other man has!"

When he entered, barefoot but still in pants and shirt, Mark was pleased to see Hanna still in her dress. Looking at her in admiration and once more rising lust, he noticed her wearing another pair of high heels. She noticed his look:

"I left your favourite sandals in the car. Knowing how my silver stockings turn you on, I could not stay in sneakers. And what I have watched on Pornhub, all the pornstars get fucked in high heels."

Mark took her into his arms. His flat hand stroked slowly down her back to slide into the gap, gripping her ass and pressing her pubes against his growing erection:

"Getting fucked in high heels, is this another wished-for First?

I know a better one: I strip naked and then we make love, with you in your scandalous dress.

Didn't you want to get fucked in it all night? And I, I wanted to spread you over the table in the restaurant, bend you over the table in the bar and fuck you, and fuck you, and make you cry for more!"

Hanna stuttered, fighting for sexy, answering words. Giving up, she pushed her body slightly away and her hands got busy undoing Mark's belt, hook, and zip. As his pants slid to the carpet, she gripped, for a sweet, exciting moment, his cock. But then, she pulled his shirt over his head.

Looking down at Mark's bulging underpants, Hanna sank to her knees. Peeling them slowly, centimetre by centimetre down, she whispered:

"And you thought I would miss stripping you? I want to look at your hard cock, just as you looked at my excited pussy."

When Mark's cock sprang out at her, Hanna took a long, appraising look before she began to grip and stroke its shaft. Every time, she brought its engorged head close to her opening lips, she pulled it at the last moment aside to let it brush over her cheek.

Mark realised it was not teasing. For Hanna, it was a First that needed to wait. So, instead of forcing his cock into Hanna's still reluctant mouth, he sat down on the bed and pulled her up.

Drawing her close with his hands on her thighs, Mark pressed a long, hot-breath kiss on her dress-covered mons.

Then he began to stroke Hanna's body-hugging dress up her thighs and over her hips. Gripping Hanna's twitching buttocks, he now closed his teeth over her bush-hidden mons. Hanna, suppressing a habitual No, moaned, and her hands clasped Mark's head in indecision. But when the tip of his tongue snuck lower and began to flick her clit, Hanna cried out not in protest. When he stopped to kiss his way from thigh to thigh, passing only teasingly past the for his tongue unreachable pussy, Hanna quickly guided it back onto the pleasure hub of her clit.

Eventually, Mark dragged a happily non-resisting Hanna into the centre of the bed. Far from passive, she made sure that her dress stayed sinfully rucked up to her waist. Mark, after relieving her of her pornstar high-heels, had slid up between her legs to exchange a few words. As their pelvises met, his stiff cock unerringly touched and even parted the pussy lips of Hanna.

As their lips and tongues joined for a sensuous kiss, her hand stole down. Wanting to push Mark's cock into her hotly expectant cunt, Hanna whispered hoarsely:

"Fuck me now, Mark! Fuck me!"

But Mark held back, telling her she had robbed him of pleasure:

"Before, when my tongue played with your sexy little clit, I smelled nothing but perfume and soap on your pussy. On getting home, you washed away your enticingly sexy smell.

I loved it on you all our naughty night. It was an aura that surrounded you in the restaurant, with all the men's eyes on your brazen nakedness as you crossed the floor. And then in the bar, with your dress threatening to slip up to expose your hot-naked pussy. And our dancing - my hand on your ass and your cunt against my cock!

And then, in the carpark, your aura filled your car with an ambience sexier than its lights.

After this, I wanted you to give me your hot, lust-filled pussy to kiss and lick and tongue into your first climax of the night.

Or would it have been?

Would another one be so undesirable a foreplay for our other pleasures to come?"

Hanna snuggled up close. Her voice low, she attempted a school mam's reprimand:

"The things you say, Mark! They should embarrass me! I have always thought I was a respectable woman."

Then she broke into a nervous giggle before the truth burst out:

"And, God, your dirty-sexy language gets me hot and excited!

I don't think, Mark, you will miss my sexy aura any longer. Just the idea of what you will do to my pussy is getting it wet already!

Yes! Mark! I want you to kiss my pussy! To lick me! And God, will you play with my horny clit? I now wish I had put my mouth on your beautiful cock! God, I wanted to!"

Hanna was pantingly ready. As Mark slid down, she not only spread her legs wider but she reached down. Before his eyes, her fingers pulled the plump lips apart to offer his tongue her pussy in its pink-glistening glory.

He began by repeated slow licks up the hot gash, pressing down on the cunt's opening at the beginning and twirling over and sucking the clit at the end. Hanna quickly recognised the pattern and greeted the tongue play and increasing intrusion on her cunt's opening with hotly gasped Yesses.

But the most intense, lust-charged response came from the tantalising interplay of Mark's teeth and tongue on Hanna's hypersensitive clit which sent her whimpering and gasping for breath and crying out for more. It was, perhaps more than she was - for the first time - ready for.

She howled as the orgasm gripped her and a series of spasms ground her hot-soaking pussy all the harder onto Mark's merciless mouth.

With Hanna still in the fading-out throes of her coming, Mark threw himself down next to her. As he gathered her in his arms and pulled her on top of him, Hanna swung her leg over. Straddling him, with his cock pressing against her pubes, Hanna crouched forward for a long, all-confessing, all-demanding kiss that filled her mouth, just like Mark's, with the sex-tangy taste of her over-heated cunt.

Pressing her face into his neck, Hanna murmured:

"Now I know why my pussy's smell and taste turn you on! You see, what it does to me"

"Why don't you ride me now, Hanna? Mount my cock! Ride us into a wild, wonderful, coming-together.

I think your dress is almost made for riding, and then for being torn off while you fuck me.

You know how to turn me on, what it will do to me looking at the hottest, most breathtakingly sexy woman as she rides my cock!"

While Mark talked, Hanna lifted her crotch. Without the need for a guiding hand, her cunt's slippery-hot opening started to press against the engorged head of Mark's rampant erection. As it gave way, Hanna dug her face with a sobbing moan into Mark's neck.

Pushing her hot-gripping cunt, centimetre by centimetre, onto the more and more welcome intruder, her initial gasps changed to repeatedly whispered 'Yes!' and, on Hanna's second long lift-off and sinking down again, into a jubilant, "Yes, Mark! Fuck, yes!"

Mark's hands slid up her thighs and gripped Hanna's buttocks. By now, Hanna had found her rhythm of fucking. She almost lifted off, to allow her cunt a sinuously varied, full-length slide down.

Still crouching, every time Hanna lifted her pelvis, her ass crack widened. Mark's fingers being so close to the forbidden pushed Hanna's arousal higher. Moaning, she pressed her lips on Mark's and her tongue invaded to engage his in a salaciously sexy wrestle.

The time had come for Hanna to truly ride. Mark released his hold on her ass. Taking hold of her arms, he pushed her upright. As she sat back, the tip of Mark's cock touched her cervix. With a shrill cry of surprise, Hanna almost lifted off.

But soon she was riding him in a canter, not only judging the cock's length to perfection. Swaying out of her hips she raised her arms and pressed forward her tits. Smiling down at him, Hanna showed her unbridled enjoyment in fucking him. For her, it was no powerplay; she did not mean to challenge Mark to either join or submit.

But Mark had again gripped her buttocks. With the thumping of Hanna's quicker and quicker ride, Mark's too-forward fingers triggered for Hanna an uncontrollable onrush of searing hot flushes.

She collapsed forward, stammering, "Mark, Mark! Your fingers! This was too quick! I could not stop it!"

He held her for a while, enjoying how her hot-quivering cunt massaged his cock. Stroking over her - in the dress - so sexy bare back, Mark voiced his wish:

"Will you take off your naughty dress? Ride me now naked and let me look at your sexy body. And God, I want to see and caress your gorgeous tits as you ride us into our coming."

"How do you always know what I want?" chuckled Hanna, readying herself to sit up again.

Once mounted, with Mark's cock still firmly implanted, she began gyrating and fucking with sharp, shallow thrusts. Looking down at Mark, she whispered hoarsely:

"You want to look at and grope my naked body while I ride your hard cock? Strip me naked, Mark! You owe me, Mark! I stripped you naked first."

With Hanna's dress already rucked up to her hips, all Mark had to do is slide his hands slowly up the skin of Hanna's midriff, and then over her stiff-nippled breasts and let the last of the clingy covering fold over his wrists.

Hanna obediently lifted her arms. As she bent forward, Mark freed her of the now unrecognisable dress. He held the crunched-up cloth up for Hanna to see:

"Look Hanna, your magical dress! Its only magic was sexy, beautiful you in it!"

Reaching back to support herself on Mark's knees, Hanna threw back her head and laughed:

"So, you like me better naked? Do I turn you on as much as my ass and naked back did the diners?"

While Hanna's body arched into Mark's reaching-out hands, her cunt hotly gripped Mark's overheating, stone-hard, thrusting-up erection. She gasped:

"Oh, I do! I love being naked with you. Your cock tells no lies!"

Mark had wanted to let his fingertips wander a few times teasingly down and up Hanna's arching body. But, as they touched Hanna's stiffly protruding nipples and she moaned her lust, Mark could not progress any further.

Hanna -- not only for her age -- had exceptionally shapely and firm breasts, crowned by darkish areolas and nipples. Even in the absence of sexual relations, Hanna was aware and proud of her glorious, ageless tits.

To Mark's delight, he quickly discovered that they were also exceptionally responsive to his touching and caresses. His fingers' play of pinching and pulling her nipples made Hanna gasp and whimper. Instead of withdrawing, she pressed her tits into his hands and rode him harder in mounting excitation.

No longer able to resist the temptation, Mark pulled Hanna forward and down to bring her irresistible tits to his mouth. A few protesting noises escaped her as she was pulled off his cock.

But as his lips and teeth closed over one of her nipples, and then the other, titillating them into rebellious excitement, Hanna began to sing:

"Yes, Mark! God, yes! Make love to my breasts! Suck, bite me! This is wild; you'll make me come again!"

And indeed, as the first spasms crashed in, Hanna pulled away her tits from Mark's ravenous mouth.

Sitting up and shifting back, she guided his cock to ram into her cunt to start the ultimate, unstoppable ride where every push and bucking thrust was met with a scream.

And Mark, grabbing her attention-demanding tits brutally hard, joined her in the ecstasy of her coming.

############

Still in each other's arms, Mark closed his eyes. When he opened them, was it minutes, was it hours later, he was alone in the bed. From the kitchen, he heard a clinking of glasses and the popping of a cork. And then Hanna stood smiling in the doorway, showing a bottle of champagne in one hand, two flutes in the other to Mark. Except for her silver stockings, she was still proudly naked:

"My ride and my hollering made me thirsty. And I have much to celebrate tonight."

"So have I! In you, I've found the most beautiful and wildly exciting sexual partner." Mark grinned, and added, "And you are a very nice person, interesting, and well-off as well."

Hanna poured the champagne and they toasted; Mark with, "To us, then!" and Hanna's responding, "Having found each other and being a perfect match."

Hanna refilled their glasses. Leaning back on the headboard, she looked down at their lounging bodies. Suddenly she chuckled:

"Look at us. In almost thirty years of marriage, I've never really been naked with Rolf. He caught an occasional, accidental glimpse. It always embarrassed, even angered me.

He fucked me in the dark in my nighty.

Now, after my fantastic, mind-blowing ride on you, I want to stay naked and watch your cock twitch and rise as you look at me. It makes me hope that our wonderful night is not yet over!

I could not imagine ever being like that.

You have not just seduced me; I have been converted into a sex-mad hussy!"

"We will need to make the best of our remaining sixteen days before I have to leave and you are back in school. How many more Firsts do you want?"

"I just cannot imagine us no longer being lovers."

"We won't need to stop being lovers. We were true friends through regular email.

So, why not become imaginative, red-hot lovers, sending each other uncensored selfies and steamy-hot emails that talk about the sexual joys we have had, and that we imagine we shall soon have again.

You will come to Australia for your next long break, won't you.

We'll go to sinful tropical Queensland and, staying naked for most of the time, fuck each other into total exhaustion.

______________________________

12