Hans is Wedding Day Cuckold Pt. 01

Story Info
Hans is made a cuckold on his wedding daycare.
1.8k words
3.43
41.7k
33

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day that Hans and Di his wife married marked a rapid change in the power balance in their relationship. Until that decisive moment during the wedding reception when everything suddenly changed Di had been submissive to Hans accepting him as the lead in their relationship. Hans had dominated and controlled Di until Brad took control of both Di and John cuckolding Hans and getting Di to accept who she truly was. As Hans and Di took to the dance floor to dance the first dance together surrounded by their friends and family as danced slowly arm in arm. After clapping their approval of Hans and Di dancing together the guests either returned their seats, started talking or dancing themselves. As Hans and Di continued dancing to the next song they find themselves being violently separated by a pair of strong powerful hands.

Recovering from their shock they found that Brad had physically cut in pulling Hans away from Di taking her into his manly power black arms. He looked at Hans coldly staring into his eyes snarling "Back off boy I'm taking this dance!" Then turning to Di he admired her long red hair and pale freckled skin as he wrapped his strong muscular arms round Di's slim waist taking hold of her per tight ass pulling her tightly against him pushing his long thick hard cock against her flat stomach and between her strong thighs grinding it on her pussy making it wet and open for him. Di felt shocked yet suddenly excited by this dominant young black man dragging her weaker bridegroom off her. Instinctively she pushed her tiny, firm pert breasts into his chest and wrapped her feminine but strong arms round Brads shoulder as she let him take the lead in an expert slow waltz.

Resting her head on Brad's strong firm muscular shoulder as she looked at Hans with a look of sheer bliss and excitement as she watched Hans red faced weak protests pleading to be allowed to dance with her. The pathetic look on her husbands face as he begged a younger stronger more dominant black man to be given his new bride made Di feel giddy with excitement. New sadistic feelings started to take sprout and fill her excited body with the seeds of new ways of expressing herself sexually. She felt the growing urge to dominate her new husband, humiliate and hurt him physically, emotionally and intellectually. She gazed at Hans with a glazed sexually excited look as she savoured the beautiful feeling of Brads magnificent firm black erect penis grinding onto her pussy.

In just a few beats of her favourite song she had felt her heart being stolen from her new husband and him dropping in her respect. Di earned to feel the sensation of Brads man cock forcing its way into her virgin white pussy. Di feel disgusted with Hans as she now realised that his tiny puny three inch cock wasn't big enough to be a man's cock. It was small enough to be a small boys peepee. She felt angry that Hans had tried to convince her that his cock was normal. After they finished dancing Di and Brad walked over to sit at their table as Hans followed them like a scolded puppy with its tail between its legs.

As Di got to her chair Brad gallantly pulled it out from the table inviting her to sit then sat directly opposite her where her new Husband Hans should be sitting. Hans just quietly walked over to Di's right side and started to pull out the chair next to Di. "What the fuck do you think you're doing!" snapped Brad at Hans making Di's pussy twitch and pulsate getting wetter as she gasped drawing in a deep breath panting excited breath of air as she felt dizzy with excitement as Hans looked at Brad shocked by his aggression. Stepping back Hans stood meekly next to Di as Brad warned him to not move or speak he was given permission.

As they sat at the table Di heard Brad use a word she had never heard before as Brad said "Hey cuckold go and get us a beer each and make it snappy white boy!" When Hans scuttled off the the bar Di asked Brad what a cuckold was. "It's a man whose wife has taken a stronger better lover to have sex with and even to breed with and have her children with." Explained Brad. Di just listened with a bright eager look on her face as she imagined getting to make her disgusting husband into a Cuckold then gasping and panting as she heard the words breed with and have children with a man other than her husband made her feel exhilarated. She looked at Brads face feeling faint with excitement as it dawned on her that she wanted Brad to fuck her and breed her with his black cock as Hans watched.

"Are you going to the bridal suite with us and are you going to fuck and breed me?" Asked Di with so much excitement she could barely speak.

"If you're a good girl and do what I tell you to then maybe yes." Laughed Brad.

"Oh yes Sir I'll be your good girl if you fuck me and hurt Hans for me." Di replied feeling surprised and excited by what she had just said. She could never have imagined that she would have asked a man she barely knew to fuck her and hurt her husband but there she was just doing that.

"Not only will I fuck you I will hurt that puny Boy for you buy if you please me I will also even let you hurt him." Said Brad.

Taking Di by her hand he discretely led her out of the ballroom taking her to the bridal suite. Looking back for a moment she saw Hans following them like a naughty schoolboy. Hans caught up up with them as they got to the lift Di giggled with excitement as she watched Brad say to Hans "You're not using the lift boy you're walking up the stairs."

"Please make him run up the stairs so he can have the doors to our bedroom open and the bed turned down Brad sir." begged Di.

Brad just laughed sadistically at Hans " You heard my woman, go on run and obey her and open the doors in our room and turn down the bed before we get there. If you're too slow I'll kick your ass!" ordered Brad.

Feeling scared but excited Hans gasped "Yes sir." the turned away from them then ran towards the stairs. Holding the lift for a moment to give Hans a head start Brad started making out with Di. Pressing the button to get the lift to take them to the bridal suite Di said in a panting excited voice "You're magnificent and so powerful I can't wait to you fuck me as my puny weak husband watches you impregnate me with you beautiful cock."

Hans dashed up the lift in a panic fearing he wouldn't have the time to follow Di and Brads orders. Arriving at the bridal suite he eagerly opened the main door then turning on the lights he entered and went straight to the bedroom and open the door and ran to the right side of the bed he took hold of the covers and turned it back. turning round he saw Brad lead Di into the room.

Standing to attention with his head bowed Hans moved to one side to give them room to get on the bed. Brad climbed on the bed and turned his stern gaze towards Hans and snapped "Get her ready for me Cucky boy!"

Hans guided his new bride to the bathroom room then undressed her gave her a shower then dressed her in her sexy underwear and led her back to the bedroom taking her back to her lover. Both Brad and Di laughed excitedly as Hans helped Di onto the bed lying her next Brad. Then Brad got off the bed and went for shower. Hans just stood next to the bed humbly waiting for Brad to return. it didn't take long before Brad was lying naked next to Di.

"Normally I don't let boys touch my cock but on this occasion I am making you get it ready for your wife my woman and then guide it into her how ginger pussy." ordered Brad. Di's pussy flooded its juices soaking her thighs as she watched her cuckold husband take Brads huge cock in his hands stroking it as it stiffened quickly growing into a huge thick 10 inch monster sized cock. Climbing onto Di as Hans guided Brads cock to Di's wet pussy with his right hand Hans caressed his wife's pussy he guided Brads cock willingly into his wife.

Di's pussy struggled to accept Brads huge magnificent long, thick and erect black cock. Hans tiny cock grew hard as he watched as the massive head of Brads black cock forced its ways into his wife's pussy. Pulling out his tiny cock Hans started stroking his own cock as Brads cock was pushed inch by inch into Di's pussy. Di felt the joy, pleasure and pain that losing her virginity to Hans's huge stiff back cock caused. She gazed at Hans with a glazed blissful look as her pussy was being stretched wide open by another mans cock.

Brad slowly pushed his cock into Di's pussy till he felt his balls touch Di then he started to fuck her hard and slowly picking up the pace til he was fucking Di thrusting his cock cock deep, hard and fast grunting making Di pant, gasp and scream out her pleasure as she pleaded him to "Fuck me harder! Make him watch you cum in me! Make me pregnant with your black baby! Give me your baby! Make me pregnant!"

Hans felt more and more excited as both Hans and Di begged him to impregnate her making him thrust his huge back cock into her harder and faster until he came closer and closer to orgasming into Di's willing pussy. Brad fucked Di for ages and ages making Di cum over and over as her husband watched them as he he stroked his tiny cock. Hans had his own mind blowing orgasm as Brad buttocks tightened forcing his cock deeper into Di's pussy as he came hard into her filing her pussy and womb with his baby making seed bring her to orgasm that made her faint with intense pleasure as he impregnated her.

Climbing off Di he grabbed hold of Hans and forced him to lick her wet pussy preventing his sperm from leaking out of it. Hans eagerly licked his wife's wet black sperm soaked pussy pushing the baby making sperm back into his wife's pussy with his tongue.

to be continued