All Comments on 'Hans' Maids - Pt. 02: The Young One'

by Mnhb

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MaxOgdenMaxOgdenover 2 years ago

This is a beautiful story. I was transported to a strange land of monsoons and exotic women. I almost felt I was reading Graham Greene, only without the underlying tension of international politics casting a dark cloud over the two (or three) lovers' passion filled rusts.

Reading this story offered a different experience from my usual raids of the Erotica cabinet on this site. It reminds me that there are some damned fine writers that pop up here every so often. This tale and others like it ask only your indulgence, and should be (I believe) acknowledged for their efforts to go beyond cheap gratification rips and to offer a taste of the actual craft of writing.

I appreciate the effort that has been spent in the writing of this tale.

5 stars from me.

MnhbMnhbover 2 years agoAuthor

many thanks, Max

ipreferoralipreferoralabout 2 years ago

Well told, slow pace that lets the emotions build, great characters, no confusion about who is the protagonist at any moment. Since you obviously work to a higher level of English than is typical today, I offer this: one labium, two labia.

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBBabout 2 years ago

Excellently written and with real passion, well done

Cobalt_BluesCobalt_Bluesabout 1 year ago

Top tier quality story !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMnhb@Mnhb
French expatriate working in Asia, primarily India and Vietnam, with an ache for sexual adventure and in constant search of love.