Hansel and Gretel Twenty Years On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cinderella raised her head just enough to acknowledge Gretel, and blinked a few times before collapsing back onto the mattress. "There's no more candy," she said. "I ate it all."

Gretel reached out to Cinderella, her hand shaking as tears streamed down her face.

"I'll go get the car," Hyram whispered. Gretel sniffled a little and nodded.

Cinderella shrank back and hugged her knees to her chest. "Do you know how hard it is?" she said. "Having to be beautiful and perfect all the time?

"I eat rice cakes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, Gretel. Fucking rice cakes!" Cinderella sobbed. "I put peanut butter on one once, just for a little variety. I felt guilty for days. Do you know what that's like, Gretel? Do you? All I wanted was some candy. A little sweetness. Is that so wrong?"

Gretel rubbed her thumb under her eyes but said nothing.

"Just go." Cinderella curled into a ball and turned to face the wall. "Tell them you couldn't find me, okay?"

Gretel cleared away a pile of wadded up candy wrappers and knelt beside Cinderella, and in spite of the woman's reluctance, she hugged Cinderella's head to her chest.

Several minutes passed before Gretel spoke. "Come on, I'm taking you home. Get you some soup. Then maybe later in the week, if you're feeling up to it, we can stop by and I'll introduce you to my mother."

* * *

Afterword

Okay, so it wasn't a happy little romp like some of my other fairy tale remixes, but I think the ending was satisfying nonetheless. Hate the sin, not the sinner. Remember that as you go into the new year.

WP

12