Hansen Family Chronicles

Story Info
The sexual proclivities of a modern family.
6k words
4.31
16.1k
16

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirdix
sirdix
134 Followers

-An Introduction-

The sexual proclivities of the Hansen family. There will be several stories in this series. Characters from my other two series will make appearances. There will be quite a few chapters. Most are written, I have ideas for a couple more. I am open to suggestions that you might have for topics. In this reality, there is no sexual disease or accidental pregnancies. All players in this drama are eighteen or older. For those who are English professors and moralists, that is a shame and your loss.

Heather-Age 38.

Brown wavy hair 5'7", 125 lbs, 36D/29/37. Married to Jeff Hansen for over 20 years, Heather is what young guys call a walking wet dream. She is an exhibitionist, always wears clothes that reveal her womanly attributes to any lucky guy within eyesight.

Heather works for the Newman company. Her job required her to travel at times. Staying at upscale hotels, she met a lot of other business types. While dressing fairly conservatively at meetings, she wore her flash clothes at night.

She was hit on constantly even though her wedding rings were always on display. She didn't mind as Jeff had always said to enjoy herself.

Heather is hot and she knows it. She loves to tease.

Case in point was just last week when her son's friends were over to the house. She was wearing a short pleated skirt and an almost see-through blouse. Some hi heeled sandals completed her outfit.

Walking down the stairs, she asked, "where is Shawn?"

"went to the store," was the reply.

By now, all the guys had erections each thinking what a hot MILF Shawn's mother was.

"OK. I guess I can find it myself."

Walking over to the cabinet, Heather bent over to look for a video. As she bent over the back of her skirt raised up revealing her thighs. Leaning further, the cheeks of her ass became visible.

Heather heard a groan and knew that she had the full attention of her son's friends. Leaning a bit further into the cabinet, she heard a "damn" and knew that her thong was in view. A patch covering her pussy and a string that separated the cheeks of her ass was out there for the boys to see.

Finding the video, she stood up and turned around.

Shawn's three friends were beet red and each was trying to hide their erections.

"You guys have fun," she said and walked out of the room.

Later that night as she laid on the bed, she related what had happened that afternoon to her husband.

"Given the chance, I think they would all have fucked me."

"Did you want to honey?"

"Yeah, but remember our agreement. I can show off, let other guys touch me and pet me and I can even suck them off, but my pussy belongs to you darling."

Jeff smiled as he remembered the night that they had made the agreement. It was after they had got back from their Caribbean honeymoon.

Heather had pledged to him, "I will suck your cock anywhere, anytime without reservation or question. You are free to be with other women except you can't fuck them."

Jeff had pledged to her. "You are a beautiful woman.

You love to show your gorgeous body anytime you get the chance, Many men will want you. I will never stop you or inhibit you if they touch you, caress you and even play with your pussy. You love oral, so you can suck off anyone you want. The only thing I ask is that give me all the details and that I am the only to enjoy your pussy,"

They both fell asleep feeling that they were the luckiest person alive.

Jeff-Age 45.

An athlete's body, black hair with flecks of grey and a thick 7" cock completed this version of manhood.

Jeff worked as an executive at the Williams company.

He often traveled to various parts of the country. The owner of the company was Arron Williams. He was about 75 and rumors had it that he still enjoyed the favors of younger females. Not very long ago, he took Jeff and Heather out to dinner.

As they were getting ready, Heather asked if he wanted the business wife or the hot wife tonight.

Jeff smiled and replied, "my hot wife, please. Teasing Mr. Williams will nothing but help my career."

"Will his wife be there?

"No, as I understand it, she stays at home and lets Mr. Williams do as he pleases."

Heather looked in her lingerie drawer and took out a thong, garter belt and a package of tan stockings. No bra as she planned to let her 36 D's roam free.

"Now, what should I wear." Looking through her closet, she found a colorful dress. Heather slipped it on and looked in the mirror. Falling to her knees, the frock had a slit along the left side. It made walking easier and showed off her legs to the lower thighs. At the top of the slit were five small buttons that when undone would reveal her leg almost to her waist.

The dress was paper-thin and if one looked carefully between the flowers, one could see what was being worn underneath. Heather shook her shoulders back and forth. As her bra-less breasts moved around, she could see her nipples shift in and out of view.

"Perfect," she thought. I can flash as much or as little that I want."

Heather did Her makeup and put on a pair of 3" high heels.

As she sat there, she released two of the buttons. Now her dress had opened enough to reveal the lacy part of her stocking tops.

"Hmm, I better be careful about that. I wouldn't want to give the old boy a heart attack."

Walking to the living room, Heather asked Jeff if this would work. Jeff just stared. He adored this part of Heather.

He knew that Williams would love it.

Arron Williams arrived at the club early. As he sat there sipping on a drink he saw Jeff and Heather walk in.

"God, she is stunning," he thought. Heather smiled to herself. She could tell that Jeff's boss approved.

Conversation ensued and soon they were done with dinner. They walked into the bar area. There was a three-piece jazz trio playing.

Arron was enchanted. He could see Heather's breasts moving back and forth in her dress. Occasionally a pointy nipple would appear.

As they sat and chatted, Arron's eyes kept moving from her breasts to the exposed part of her legs. He wondered if she had worn stockings or pantyhose.

After a bit, Arron excused himself to go to the bathroom. Jeff smiled at his wife and said, "you know Arron hasn't been able to keep his eyes off you since we got here."

"Yes, he seems like a very nice person and you know how much I like to tease. I think I will let this go a bit further."

"Sounds good to me. I always like to see you in action, was Jeff's reply."

With that, Heather reached down and undid one more button on her dress. The slit opened up and Heather's leg now revealed that she had worn thigh top hose. Looking in the direction that Arron would be returning, she crossed her legs.

Arron was on his way back to the table when he saw Heather.

Her legs were crossed and she was flashing her stocking top and a bit of white thigh. A strap with the clasp from her garter belt was revealed to his eyes. Arron stopped for a moment to take in the view.

Arron wondered if Jeff was open-minded enough to let him fuck his wife.

Returning to his seat, Arron hardly knew what to say.

The jazz trio came back from break and started to play.

"Would you mind if I danced with your wife, asked Arron."

"That is up to her."

Seeing no objection, Arron walked Heather to the dance floor. A slow song was playing

Assuming the traditional dancing posture, Arron moved closer to Heather's pliant body.

Heather drew back and whispered in Arron's ear. "Just put your arms around my waist."

Arron did as he was told. He had no idea where this was going,, but he was not going to pass up the opportunity. As his hands slipped around her waist, Heather put her hands around Arron's neck. As her body compressed against hers he felt his cock grow.

This hadn't happened since the company party of a few months and another wife. He remembered that her name was Ann. He recalled her with good reason. She had worn an almost naked dress and when he had danced with her, she had let his fingers play with her bare butt cheeks.

She had finally rebuffed him when he tried to poke his finger up her ass.

He later heard that she had stripped naked and given the bartender a hand job before leaving. Now, another of his subordinate's wives was in his arms and had pushed her soft body against his.

As Heather's fingers played with the hairs around the back of Arron's neck, she quietly whispered in his ear.

"I can feel that you like me."

Arron replied, "you are a beautiful sensual woman. I have the reaction that could be expected by your tease."

"I love to tease, however, don't get the wrong idea. I like all men and their touch, but I am Jeff's exclusively."

Arron knew now that he wasn't to get to fuck her tonight.

Taking advantage of what she had told him, Arron's hands moved down and cupped her ass through the thin dress. Heather responded by shifting her body against his erection.

His right hand found the slit in Heather's dress and he moved it to the top of her legs. His fingers caressed her bare thighs above the tops of her stockings.

Heather was wondering when to halt this when Arron's fingers made their way underneath her thong and started to finger her vaginal opening.

"It feels so good," she thought. But it is time to bring things to a stop."

Heather pulled herself away from Arron and walked back to where Jeff was sitting. He had a big smile on his face. She realized that he had seen everything and was fine with it.

She spoke to Jeff in low tones.

"That is as close as anyone has gotten to me. He is very charming and assertive."

"You mean under different circumstances you might have fucked him."

"Maybe," was Heather's reply.

The three of them walked out to their cars. Arron told Jeff what an enchanting evening he had and hoped to do it again soon.

As soon as Jeff and Heather got into their car, Heather scooted over and started to undo Jeff's pants.

"Take the long way home, honey. I want to give you some road head and then I want your big cock inside of me."

"You know there is a price for this."

Heather was confused. All she wanted to do was to swallow Jeff's cock and then pull off for him to fuck her.

"OK, what is the price?"

"There are truckers out there that have long boring drives. I just thought you could brighten their night a bit."

Heather knew what Jeff wanted. She unzipped her dress and shed her thong. Jeff turned the dome light to its lowest setting and they hit the freeway.

They must have passed ten trucks. Heather fingered herself, cupped her tits and sucked Jeff's cock with her ass in the air. She heard a lot of air horns.

They reached home. Heather couldn't wait. She swung her body over Jeff and let his cock penetrate her fully.

"What an evening," she thought as orgasms wracked her body. She did not see the eyes of her son watching them fucking.

Shawn-Age 23.

Very muscular with an eight-inch cock. Shawn worked at a shoe store and cleaned swimming pools. Shawn had been adopted when he was three years old. He had always felt that he was part of the family. He had dated girls around his age, but some recent experiences had caused him to view the older, married women as desirable sexual partners.

About a year ago, he had gone to a club with Dan, a friend of his from high school. Dan had told him that he had fucked some older, married women and that he liked that better than the younger girls.

Dan related, "the strange thing was that their husbands didn't seem to get jealous, but seemed to encourage their wives to fuck other guys. I don't argue with this, but just enjoy their hot wives."

Shawn wondered about his dad and mom. Mom always seemed to be open and flirty with dad's friends and she was very casual about what she wore. Ever since he started to get erections, he saw mom in a different light. His prick always jumped to attention she wore something skimpy around the house. His friends always had told him that they like to swim at his house because his mom seemed to wear the hottest bikinis.

All this was in Shawn's mind when he went to a night club with Dan. He felt a bit out of place as everyone else seemed to be a bit older, but Dan told him not to worry about it.

As they sat there nursing their drinks, Dan pointed a woman dancing. She was wearing some kind of wrap dress. She danced more wildly causing her dress to open and close. He saw her stocking tops and the straps from her garter belt. Her tits were bouncing around in her top and Shawn figured out that she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Let's move next to them, said Dan, she looks like a good candidate."

Shawn and Dan moved next to the couple and Dan started to talk to her. After a bit, the lady excused herself and went to the bathroom.

Dan looked at Shawn and said, "It looks like she wants to. She flashed her entire tit with a nipple while we were talking and she kept her leg pressed against mine the entire time. When she comes back, I will ask her to dance and we will see where this goes."

The wife returned and Dan took her out on the dance floor. A fast song was playing and she was exposing her legs up over her stocking tops.

The husband leaned over and said, "don't you think she is hot?" Shawn agreed while trying to figure out why he wasn't jealous.

A slow song came on and Shawn saw their bodies pressed together. Dan was whispering in her ear and his hands were squeezing her butt cheeks. All of a sudden, she took one of his hands and brought it up to her barely covered breast. He cuddled it, pinching her hard nipple. He looked at the husband. He was entranced as this young guy was taking liberties with his wife.

The song ended and the couple walked over to where the husband and Shawn were sitting. Shawn could see under the table whereas the husband couldn't. The women's dress opened enough so that her stocking tops and a bit of bare leg was showing. All this time Dan was talking in a low voice.

Shawn saw his hand move and he started to caress her nude thigh.

Shawn was fascinated. He had always thought that married women around his mom's age were devoted to their husbands. Yet, a married woman was letting a stranger feel her up and the husband didn't care or he encouraged it. Shawn filed this in the back of his mind for later.

Shawn watched as Dan's hand encountered the lady's pussy and he began to finger fuck her. She moved her hand down to stop him, but she ended up bumping against Dan's hard cock. Her eyes fluttered and she gripped it through his pants and stroked it.

All of a sudden, it was like the husband woke up.

He told his wife it was time to go. Before they left, Dan gave her his phone number, finished his drink and said it was time to go.

On the way home, Dan said, "I almost had her talked into going out to the car and fucking. She almost did then drew back. I think she was really worried about what her husband would think although it looked like he was all in on it. Maybe she will call me and maybe not."

Shawn was flabbergasted. He had no idea. He decided to be more aware of opportunities.

As luck would have it, something did.

Mrs. Watkins was an English teacher at the Community College that Shawn had gone to. In her mid-forties, the boys in the school had always wanted her class. The reason? Mrs. Watkins was very careless about the way she sat and presented her class. She dressed well within code, but fashion being what it is, she occasionally would bend over allowing her top to gap open. The boys in the class always loved the sight of her large breasts hanging in front of them. They were always covered by a bra, but the sight of them enchanted their young eyes. She sometimes forgot about her skirt. Sometimes riding up, the tops of her stockings would show. Compared to some of the other teachers, Mrs. Watkins's class was always full.

Shawn appreciated Mrs. Watkins like most of the guys. He graduated and Mrs. Watkins receded in his mind. Then he got a phone call for a pool cleaning service. When he visited for an initial consultation, he found himself at Rachel Watkins's house. All those memories came flooding back about how he always thought she was sexy. He also met Mr. Watkins.

It took a few minutes, but Rachel finally remembered Shawn as one of her former students. "He has filled out and in more than one way she thought as she looked at the outline of Shawn's penis in his tight shorts. "

Rachel had grown frustrated as Mr. Watkins's interest in her had waned. She remembered the first few years of their marriage. It seemed that all he wanted was sex. Despite being undersized, he had always satisfied her. Now, about once a month it was in, out and done.

Of late, Rachel had thought about taking a younger lover but nothing seemed right. Now, standing in front of her was this muscular much younger man. "Maybe I can seduce him," she mused.

It was Shawn's second time cleaning the Watkins's pool. As was the custom, he knocked on the door to get paid. When Rachel opened the door, Shawn was taken aback. Standing in front of him was the teacher he had lusted for in school. Rachel had a miniskirt on coming down about halfway down to her knees, a pullover top cut low in the front and some heeled sandals.

To build up her courage, Rachel had consumed a couple of glasses of wine.

"Oh hi Shawn, let me get my purse."

Rachel walked over to the coffee table, bent over to pick up her purse. Her skirt lifted up revealing most of her delectable thighs. She felt Shawn's eyes on her luscious legs. Turning around, Rachel brought the money over to him. Her eyes drifted down and she could see the beginnings of an erection forming in his tight shorts.

"Would you like to have some wine?"

"That would be great Rachel. You were my last job of the day. Will Mr. Watkins be joining us?

"No, he is gone until next week, so it is just you and me." Rachel licked her lips and

Shawn remembered what Dan had told him. "Á lot of older married women are unfulfilled in their sex lives. Most dream of a clandestine lover. With most, it never gets past the dreaming stage, but there are a few that will take a lover." Shawn thought the Rachel Watkins could be one of the few.

Rachel brought a glass of Merlot over to Shawn.

She bent over and her top fell open.

Shawn's lecherous eyes drank it the sight of Rachel's bra-less breasts hanging down in front of him. Shawn's cock grew to its full size. Rachel sat beside him with her wine. Her skirt pulled up just short of showing her moist vulva.

"Tell me something, Shawn. When you were in my class, did you wish that you could do more than learn English?"

"Shawn replied, yes I did. Often I would go home and think about how hot you were."

"Did the other boys feel that way?"

"Oh yeah, most of them talked about fucking you."

"Is that what you wanted, to fuck me?"

"Yes I did Rachel" and he pulled her head close and kissed her. As their tongues danced with each other, Rachel's fingers were undoing Shawn's pants releasing his hard prick. Looking down she reached out and rubbed it up and down,

Looking up at him she said, "damn, you got so much more than my husband!"

"Why don't you suck on it for a while. But first take off your clothes.

Shawn felt that Rachel was a bit submissive and would do what he wanted.

That's what Rachel wanted. To be able to possess this boy's cock any way she could. Off came her blouse and skirt. Now, except for her shoes, she was totally nude. She wondered if her body stacked well against the younger girls Shawn went out with. She dropped to her knees and licked a bit of pre-cum off of Shawn's' erection. Out came her tongue. She licked up and down Shawn's hard shaft kissing it all the way.

"Suck it into your mouth," Shawn ordered. Rachel opened her mouth wide and drew his cock in.

sirdix
sirdix
134 Followers
12