Hansen Family Chronicles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shawn's hips began to flex back are forth causing his stiff penis to go deeper into Rachel's welcoming mouth.

Back and forth Shawn's hard cock went. Rachel, sucking as hard as she could felt his phallus bumping against the back of her mouth.

"Can you take me into your throat," he asked?

"I don't know said, Rachel. I can try."

Going back down on Shawn's hard cock, Rachel forced it into her throat. She gagged a bit but controlled her reflex. Shawn almost came in her tight gullet.

"Wow, he thought she is as good as Beth Thomas." Shawn had sucked off by Beth and even got to fuck her. Just lucky, as he was with Jim Allen when all that came down.

Rachel was in heaven. She loved having his cock in her mouth. She felt her pussy getting wetter and wetter. She knew that his hard erection would soon plumb her depths. She could hardly wait.

Shawn took Rachel's head in his hands and face fucked her. He felt the pressure build and then his semen exploded into her throat, quickly plummeting down to her stomach.

Pulling his cock back, Shawn pumped the remaining part of his ejaculate into her mouth.

Rachel swished it back and for in her mouth and then swallowed all of it. She didn't have an orgasm but felt satisfied all the same.

Still stiff, Shawn laid Rachel down on the couch and said, "now I am going to fuck you!"

That is what Rachel wanted, Shawn's big, hard cock inside of her. He brought the tip of his dick to the opening of her hot pussy. He pushed and started to enter her. He had about three inches in when Rachel stopped him.

"Just take it slow and easy honey. You are so thick. Way much more than Mr. Watkins. It will take me a bit of time to adjust, but it feels really good!"

Shawn slowed a bit, then resumed pushing his cock further into her. Finally, it was all the way in.

"Oh damn, Rachel enthused. I didn't know it could be this good. Fuck me, fuck me hard!"

Shawn complied with pleasure. He pumped his hips back and forth, hitting bottom and then pulling his prick back to her opening.

Suddenly, Rachel's body was consumed with a massive orgasm radiating from her head to her toes. She felt like she was in nirvana.

Shawn kept pumping his cock into her body. He felt a tightening in his balls and he knew he was going to come soon. Rachel was matching his thrusts stroke by stroke. Shawn spurted his cum deep in Rachel's body.

As she felt his white-hot ejaculate pouring into her, Rachel felt another immense orgasm rack her body. She clung to Shawn as they both came back down to earth.

Rachel spoke first. "My god, I never knew that it could be so good. Thank you, Shawn, for opening my eyes. I hope this not just an onetime thing."

Shawn smiled at her and said, "Not a chance, you are one hot lady and I hope to do this all again. Maybe next time, I will bring a friend."

Rachel shuttered at the thought of two men at once. he had heard of it but knew Mr. Watkins would never go for it "Is your friend like you, she asked looking at his cock?"

"No, he is longer and a bit thicker than I am." He was thinking of Jim Allen. He owed Jim for his experience with Beth Thomas.

Rachel didn't say anything else. She tried to imagine someone with bigger equipment then Shawn. She thought that she might find some examples on the internet. She had heard that some of those male porn stars had very large cocks.

As Shawn was leaving, Rachel hugged and thanked him for such a wonderful experience. She walked back to her bedroom. As she did, she passed an open window. Across the yard was a neighbor's house occupied by a widowed man of about 80 years of age. He had looked up and saw Rachel's nude figure pass in front of the window. He groaned and felt a stirring in his groin, the first in many years. He thought she was always so conservative. He would have to pay closer attention in the coming weeks.

Holly-Age 19.

Blond hair and a figure just like her mother's.

As she grew she stated to look like her mom. Of course she was younger and had the blond hair.

She dressed as skimpy as possible. Her favorites were jean miniskirts that came down just far enough to cover her panties. When she sat most of her legs were on display. Anyone looking from the right angle could see the pantie patch covering her young pussy. She didn't like bras, so she wore them only when necessary.

Being that Holly dressed so revealingly, her dates always would like to feel her up. She would allow some, but always stopped them.

Then she started to date Scott Jones. He was different. They talked a lot and he was genuinely interested in things she liked and knew about.

They kissed a lot and Holly let his hands and fingers explore her body. She knew what he wanted. She wasn't ready.

Then her 19th birthday hit. She decided to let Scott play with her pussy and maybe she would give him a blow job. It was a disaster. It started out good, they kissed with their tongues wrestling with each other. He pulled up her sweater and began to play with her breasts. This was a night she had omitted her bra. His hand had slipped up her skirt and he was fingering her pussy through her panties.

Holly was getting more and more turned on and when Scott went to slide her panty crouch aside and didn't stop him as she had done before. He stroked her lips and brushed against her clit. Scott thought that he was home free and he was going to get to fuck this exquisite creature.

Holly has been caressing Scott's cock through his pants but now unzipped him and drew his big member out. She held it in her fingers, stroking it up and down. It was her first live penis. The only others she had seen were in some porn magazines that Shawn had.

Holly had learned about blow jobs from her friends. Some girls said they like to do that for their boyfriends and others had said that it was a good way to keep them from fucking them.

Holly thought this would be a good way of keeping Scott out of her panties and she might even like it. She lowered her head and kissed the tip licking some pre-cum off. "Not too bad, she thought." Going back down to suck his prick into her mouth, it exploded spraying cum all over her face.

Holly was shocked. She jerked her head back, yanked Scott's hand away from her crouch and demanded that he take her home. Arriving at her house, she had settled down. She told Scott she would call him tomorrow and went to her room. She didn't blame Scott. It was just that she needed to get some type of experience.

The next day, Holly thought about what to do.

Robert Thomas was sitting at a restaurant reading a book. He had started teaching the community college. He was very frustrated and aroused. Some of the girls in his class had sat in the front row. All of them were wearing short skirts and he could see all kinds of panties except for one. She had forgotten her panties and there was nothing there except her bare pussy.

He felt himself getting hard and he wanted nothing more than to get home and fuck his hot wife.

Holly came into the restaurant and spoke to him.

"Hi Mr. Thomas, do you remember me?"

Robert thought for a minute and then said, "I sure do. You were my class last year. Is there something I can do for you?"

"Well, Mr. Thomas it is kind of personal. You being a man, maybe you can explain something to me."

"Sure Holly, have a seat."

Holly sat down beside him. Her jean skirt rode up and Robert could almost see all of her slick thighs and just a bit of pantie concealing her crouch.

Robert felt very uncomfortable with this beautiful girl sitting beside him

Alarm bells went off in Robert's mind. He couldn't be sure, but he thought it would involve something sexual. He decided to let her explain.

"So, what is going on, asked Robert."

Holly explained the disaster of the other night.

"So Holly, what do you want me to do?"

"I need somebody to practice on so I can suck Scott's cock the right way. I thought you might be willing."

Robert wasn't surprised to hear her request and there was part of him that wanted to take her up on her offer.

"Holly, I think you know that I can't do something like that. My wife would certainly not approve."

He thought about his hot wife Beth. They were going out to a bar tonight. They planned on her teasing and wherever it might lead.

Holly was disappointed but she had to try. She stood up and kissed Robert hard with her tongue probing into his open mouth.

"Just something to show you what you missed," said Holly. She turned and walked out the door.

Holly returned home very upset. She thought for sure that Robert Thomas would take her on her offer. She still had the problem. She needed someone to teach her about cock sucking.

As she sat on a chair trying to figure out what to do, Shawn walked through the room, said hi and went into his room.

Holly thought, "maybe the answer is right in front of me all the time."

Shawn was playing a video game when he heard a knock on the door. He yelled to come in. Holly came in. She had the same outfit that she had worn to see Mr. Thomas and Shawn thought she was getting ready for a date with Scott.

Holly sat on the bed, her skirt snaking up to reveal more of her sleek legs.

Shawn smiled to himself. While Holly was his sister, he always had seen her as a hot girl. He had experienced more than one erection as she walked around the house with little on.

Of course, Shawn had the same problem with Heather.

"Shawn, I need a favor. Can you teach me everything about giving head."

Shawn was startled. That was the last thing he had expected to hear from his little sister. Feeling his prick grow, he replied, "sure Holly. I will happy to help you out. How do you want to start?"

Holly smiled to herself. Everything was working out. She took off her skirt and top. Bare-breasted all she had left on was her tiny thong

"Wow, he thought. Little sis was really one sexy chick!"

"You can't fuck me, but I want to learn how to suck a cock."

Shawn said "You know little sister, there is a price for

teaching you."

"What is it?"

"After I teach you to give great head, I will expect that you will stop by for remedial lessons."

Holly thought for a moment and asked, "even after I am married?"

"Especially after you are married. I love sex of any type with anyone.

Holly wondered what Scott would think, but agreed to Shawn's terms.

"Where shall we start," asked Holly?

Shawn answered by removing all his clothes. His thick eight-inch cock stood at attention causing Holly to wonder if she had made a mistake. Shawn proceeded to explain everything to Holly as she gazed at wonderment at his stiff erection. She hardly noticed when Shawn took her hand and put it against it. Feeling his cock in her hand, Holly started to stroke it.

"Now, just kiss it," said Shawn.

She leaned forward and kissed the tip causing his precum to enter her mouth. She pulled back expecting Shawn's cock to explode just like Scott's had.

It didn't.

"Kiss it some more," said Shawn.

Holly pecked the helmet again and then planted kisses up and down his stiff erection. Shawn shuttered. He had never dreamed that his little sister would be doing this.

"Thank you, Holly, now lick it all over." Out came her tongue. As Holly licked Shawn's cock, she felt her passions rising. Having sexual feelings staggered her. After all, Shawn was her brother.

"Now, take my prick into your mouth and suck it like would a drink through a straw," Shawn instructed.

Holly opened her mouth wide and drew Shawn's erection in between her moist lips. Taking in about half of his cock, Holly sucked hard. She felt the head bump against to opening of her throat. She wondered if she should let it enter.

Releasing the penis from her lips, she looked up at Shawn and asked, "should I take it deeper, you know like try to swallow you all the way?" She had heard some of her friends talk about this.

Shawn shuttered thinking of his erection buried deeply in her gullet.

He could barely speak, "go for it, sis."

Into her mouth went Shawn's hard erection. Taking it deeper, it entered her throat. Feeling herself starting to gag, she drew back and let the tremors subside. Her friends had told her that this might happen.

Trying again, Holly suppressed her gag feeling and sucked the prick down until her face was buried in Shawn's pubic hair. She could feel Shawn trembling and knew he was close. Raising her head back up, Holly slammed her face down on his cock until he exploded bathing her mouth and throat with his hot sticky semen. Holly was surprised as she experienced a small orgasm

Later as they rested there, Holly thanked Shawn. "I think that I will be able to please Scott now," she said.

She leaned over and they kissed. Not a sibling kiss, but a lovers kiss. Of course,

Shawn was taking full advantage of his sister's nearly nude body, running his hands and fingers wherever they could. Holly didn't mind as she was in a post-orgasmic state and welcomed Shawn's caresses.

"I won't forget our deal," said Holly. "That was fun."

12