Hanson Grey Files Ch. 02

Story Info
Young couple tries kinky sex with strangers.
6.7k words
4.17
4.3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers

Mistress Rose turned to the next file in her "Shades of Grey" collection. The Grahams -- a lovely young couple just starting their sexual exploration.

They were a fairly typical couple in their late twenties. Not the sort of people Rose had had in mind when she'd set-up the apartment. Like the others, this couple was "off the books". The BDSM lifestyle was too hardcore for them. But the Principal of Hanson House liked to help out where she could. And they presented a useful training opportunity for the right pupils.

Internet searches had brought them to the attention of Hanson House. Little traps in certain websites were a useful device. Tara Graham had visited those sites because she harboured a fantasy about forced group sex. Gang rape, perhaps. In her imagination she would be "forced" to allow a small group of men to have their way with her. The Principal knew what to do with that. With the right encouragement, Tara eventually had found the courage to confess her desires to her husband. At the same time, she was able to reveal she had found a way to bring this fantasy to life. The key was that she loved him and felt protected by him. Michael would have to be present.

Soon Principal Rose had decided to open a new chapter in her Grey files. It took more time to bring Michael around to the idea. He was to watch his wife be "attacked" and "forced" to have sex with a group of strangers. Extra-marital sex was a taboo by itself. And Tara's fantasies were too much for him -- at first. Rose persisted, however, and made sure that Michael, too, received a steady stream of emails and web links where he could learn more about the desires of his beautiful wife.

One of the recent graduates was given the job of convincing Michael. There would be rules and boundaries. His wife would be safe and the other men well-trained and disciplined. He was promised a reward and some forbidden pleasures of his own. But the most important rule was that everything was for Tara and her pleasure.

Two of the best final year boys were chosen. They were good-looking and had big cocks, of course. They also both spent time in the gym and their bodies were strong and manly. To Tara's eye they would both be perfect as the kind of males that could overpower her and force her to be used for sex.

Tara and Michael arrived and used the keypad to gain entry to the apartment. It was plush and very tastefully decorated. Tara suddenly felt under-dressed but she'd done as asked and travelled wearing only a skimpy dress. Tara knew she was chubby -- fat, some might call it -- but that was not the reason for her nerves. She knew she was breathing fast, trying to ignore the reality of what was to happen that night. What if it was not the fun experience she'd imagined? What if Michael hated watching his wife being fucked?

But she had the words of Mistress Rose in her mind. After answering all those questions, it seemed she didn't know herself as well as this other woman did.

"This is going to happen," Rose had told her. "You will be totally safe. You will surrender and let it be done to you."

They both jumped at the knock on the door. It was Tara who answered, as instructed. She found two young, muscled lads standing at the door. Before she knew it, they were pushing past her, forcing the door open and invading the apartment. Tara gasped as the two young hunks grabbed her and pushed her towards the bed. Michael, on the other hand, remembered his role and stayed silently on the other side of the room, watching.

"You're the sexy woman we're going to fuck," said the first one, Steven.

The two young men were still students at Hanson House. But they'd had enough training to know how to take charge and to impose their will on a willing submissive. Tara was only barely a submissive by that standard. But they would find it easy to "force" the pretty wife into all manner of sexual acts.

They closed in on Tara. They wanted to accentuate the sense of shock and to make her feel like she was losing control. Steven was a handsome blonde who pinned Tara's arms by her sides. The second man, Oscar, was a gorgeous black man who first turned his attention to Michael.

"Just let us have what we want," Oscar warned. "Then everything will be fine."

Michael could only nod. He was little frightened, feeling humiliated by his wife's desires. But he'd been warned that he had no say from the moment the other men entered the apartment. It could only be Tara who called things off. Feeling numb, Michael sat in the leather armchair as Steven grabbed at his young wife.

"You are a sexy bitch," Steven murmured to Tara as he put his arm round her waist and pulled her close. "Kiss me," he demanded.

Tara still was unsure whether she wanted to go through with this. But they were both such good-looking guys. It was how she'd described her fantasy to that strange Mistress Rose. And what about the promise of the boys having large cocks?

Ignoring her stunned expression, Steven kissed Tara hard. Somehow she responded. What else could she do when these strangers were giving her no choice. Their muscular bodies were pressed against hers. She had no escape -- even when she felt a hand slip up under her dress. Tara tried to remember her safeword. Was it too late to use it? Things were moving fast and these young men would soon be forcing her to do sexual things. She felt enormous excitement at that thought. It was hot to be desired like that, with a total stranger wanting to grab and feel her body. Tara had never dared until those strange people had encouraged her to live out her fantasy.

These strong young men had her pinned as one of them started to stroke her bare cunt. Tara was too shocked to resist. Oscar was behind her. He yanked up her dress and exposed her thick butt. Tara tried to tell herself that she was totally safe. It was uncomfortable being looked at and inspected by the two strangers. Tara was not entirely happy with her body. She enjoyed the looks her double-Ds drew in public but she always felt fat and she hated the way her large, pale butt moved as she walked.

"I hope you are ready for this. Cos we came here to fuck a sexy woman," murmured Oscar.

Tara felt her cunt tingle on hearing those words. She'd been told their rough words would be part of the ritual.

"You won't fight these young men," Mistress Rose had told her. "You will let them do whatever they wish to you."

Their desire for her was reassuring. Michael had never seemed bothered by her extra pounds. But Tara did not have to worry about being sexy while these two molested her so brazenly.

Each of the students knew their role. And they knew they had to be rough with the willing wife. The hidden cameras would record everything for the instructors to watch later and assess their performance. But both boys were natural dominants and not afraid to abuse a woman if that turned her on.

Oscar was enjoying her meaty body. He slapped one generous arse cheek and Tara cried out in response. That was unexpected and not part of her fantasy -- or was it? She could have tried to pull away, to tell them that she didn't want to be spanked. But Steven had a tight hold on her as his free hand stroked her cunt lips. Oscar spanked the other side of her butt -- hard. Somewhere in Tara's brain her reluctance was being overcome by her rising arousal.

"We came here for a fuck," said Steven firmly. "Get ready, bitch."

Steven was a skillful kisser. He was grabbing her double-Ds though the thin dress while Oscar massaged her butt cheeks and ran his finger through her cleft. Then another slap landed on Tara's arse and again she yelped. This time Tara didn't try to struggle. She remembered that these young strangers were going to take what they wanted from her. And the hand on her cunt was starting to make her moisten.

"Don't try to fight us," said the young black man in her ear. "We are too strong and too horny for your slutty white body."

Tara would remember that as the point when she surrendered. She could feel her cunt starting to throb. It was scary to hear the way they talked but Rose had told her that they would fuck her even if she resisted and that she would be completely safe. Could both things be true? Tara wanted to look over at her husband but she felt too much shame.

Suddenly, Steven was ripping her dress, tearing it from her body. Her big white tits bounced out into full sight. She was shocked but that was the idea. The strangers had complete control and Tara thrilled as a ripple of fear shot through her. The students of Hanson House knew exactly how to treat this willing wife. They were moving fast before she could change her mind. Her curvy body was more than deserving of their lust. And they had every reason to take advantage of her big, juicy tits. They grabbed at her flesh, Tara seeing the contrast of their skin -- one pair of hands white and tender, the other black and strong as they squeezed her tits and her butt.

Steven helped himself, sucking on her juicy tits. The small, pink nipples were hard as he took them into his mouth. He seemed hungry, as if wanting to devour her. Tara moaned -- why would she do that? But the sensations were too much. How wonderful it felt to have a handsome young man want her body in that way.

Oscar stayed behind, still smacking her bottom. It hurt but Tara realised that it signified what she was -- a dirty whore who'd willingly put herself into the hands of these young strangers. She'd confessed to Rose that she expected them to hurt her. Just a little. But she'd not known what that might entail. The pain didn't seem so bad compared to the excitement of what was ahead.

Their hands grabbed her tits, her arse. Steven sank his teeth onto her breasts and Tara cried out in shock and pain. They pushed legs apart and she felt their fingers probing at her damp slit. It was a whirlwind of lust. Tara had never experienced anything like it. She knew she was trembling. It was fear mixed with anticipation.

They were strong, too, much more than Michael. That was obvious when they forced her to her knees and took out their hard cocks. Tara rarely went to her knees for Michael. And she had never, ever given oral to a man on a first date. This was no first date. She had no choice.

The two strangers pressed their cocks against her again. What perfection -- bigger and harder than any she'd ever experienced. Both were at least seven inches, she guessed. More impressive than her husband. Seeing them up close, at eye-level now, they were scary but that made them even more exciting. They looked powerful and exactly the kind of thing Tara had imagined in her fantasies of being "forced".

Steven was first. He grabbed her throat and rubbed his huge dick on her face. Tara thrilled at the humiliation. His cock felt so manly as he forced it between her lips.

"Yeah, suck it you dirty girl," growled Steven as he drove his thick shaft into her mouth.

Tara's mouth was small and she felt her lips stretch as they'd never done with Michael. Her cunt got wetter. She could feel every bump and ridge on this strange new cock. But there was no chance to really appreciate him. Steven was not gentle, quickly ramming his length deep and forcing her breath out of her. He was threatening to choke her. It was a dream come true to have a stranger fucking her mouth, taking hold of her head and thrusting as she did her best with her lips and her tongue.

The strangers were enjoying themselves with Tara's body. Oscar reached around and squeezed her tits. They were firm and full with just the right amount of sag. Her stretch marks were the proof that these were natural tits, grown especially for men to use. He pinched her small nipples and the pain caused her to moan around Steven's cock as he began to fuck her face in earnest and his balls slapped against her chin.

Her "attackers" changed position, removing their shirts, and Tara had a moment to ponder her predicament. Was it too late to use her safeword? But they were handsome and dominant, strong and powerful. She admired their six-packs for a brief second before Oscar slid his dark black shaft into her mouth. Tara had never been with a black man before and now she had no choice.

"That's it, white lady. Keep those lips nice and firm around my black meat."

Tara loved the way they spoke to her. She knew they were encouraging her to be uninhibited. She was helpless and it felt fabulous. Oscar reminded her of why she was there as he yanked her hair hard and began to freely pump his massive erection into her mouth. She tried to take advantage, sneaking a feel of Oscar's muscular legs and his hard butt, watching his delightful abs as he thrust slow and long. At that moment, she felt Steven running his hands through the folds of her wet cunt. When he found her clit, it was hard and ready. Steven knew they both would fuck this willing wife.

Having taken their pleasure from her mouth, they threw Tara onto the bed. She gasped again at their casual power. The young men were happy to be rough with the pretty wife. She had signed up for "forced" sex. Both guys had been briefed to give her the full treatment and treat her like a cheap whore. Tara knew that Michael could never use her like this. She caught a glimpse of her husband and wondered how he was feeling. But she had no time for him as Oscar climbed on top of her with his big, black cock pointing at her face.

"I want to fuck these white titties," he said menacingly. "Wrap your tits around my cock, nice and hard."

Tara was the perfect size for tit-fucking. How strange that she'd never done it before. She'd have felt too shy to ask Michael and he'd never suggested it. But these young men, trained Dominants from Hanson House, knew just how to take advantage of her body. Tara gave silent thanks for young men with big cocks as she closed her pale flesh around Oscar's weapon. His thrusting was intense and powerful. Her own lust grew as they used her body in new ways.

Further down, she felt Steven force her knees wide. Tara was a little embarrassed by her cunt and it was awful to have a stranger looking at her. But she was trapped underneath Oscar, still fucking powerfully between her double-Ds.

Tara cried aloud with release as Steven put his mouth on her cunt. Such a sensational mouth! While still in his early twenties, Steven had seen plenty of cunts due to his intensive training. He liked this one -- long, protruding labia, a prominent clit standing hard and the slut's juices oozing freely from her hole. He ran his tongue from the bottom of her slit to the top and was rewarded with a gush of her juices.

She couldn't help it -- Tara had never cum so quickly from oral but the whole situation had set her body on fire.

"Yeah, cum for us, you white bitch," growled Oscar, still fucking her tits. "You're getting my cock next."

He took hold of her head, dragging her mouth forward just as Steven finished snacking on her meaty cunt. Tara cried again with pain but her comfort was not important -- better to fuck her face crudely and use her as she'd imagined.

They kept her pinned as they changed positions. Steven sucked still more on her luscious tits. Oscar was dropping his jeans, climbing onto the bed between Tara's legs. She wanted to ask them to be gentle -- "nice" sex was all she'd ever known.

With a grin, Oscar rammed his thick, black cock into the waiting cunt. The fierce penetration made Tara gasped aloud. It was a kind of pain -- a delicious pain. So much larger than her husband, Oscar's meat was a surprise for her married cunt. He thrust deep, bottoming out on the second lunge and Tara felt her hole struggling to adjust. It was all she could do since there was no point in protesting or begging. It mattered none to Oscar who knew his role was to pump the eager woman without mercy.

With Tara forced to take one cock in her cunt, Steven quickly shoved his meat into her mouth.

"I hope you like being fucked," he said, trying to sound evil.

Tara did like being fucked. The discomfort of "forced" penetration was nothing compared to the thrill of two men using her at the same time. Two younger guys with their muscles rippling as they fucked her senseless. Two cocks penetrating her holes!

They easily swapped positions. Tara felt cheap and used and she loved it. Steven was just as rough and found it easy to slam deep since his buddy had stretched Tara's hole nicely. She had never known orgasms as powerful as the strangers gave her. It was even better when Oscar rubbed her swollen clit as Steven rammed into her. It was the most incredible sex and she could have been pleased if it had ended there.

Instead, the lads roughly rolled her onto hands and knees. Oscar slapped his cock against her face as Steven plunged back inside her hole. Tara could feel the damage being done in her cunt as she tried to accommodate such a big cock. She could sense her fleshy body moving and jiggling - her arse cheeks rippling in time to their thrusting and her double-Ds bouncing wildly. She felt her flesh jiggling -- her arse cheeks and her heavy tits -- as the stranger fucked her with a frenzy.

"Oh, fuck," she said helplessly. Being "doggy" was her favourite position but she'd not counted on such big cocks to punish her cunt.

"Oh, shit," she cursed, still cumming.

"Swallow this," ordered Oscar as he used his thick cock to gag Tara.

It was more fucking than she'd ever had. Tara thought they might relent soon and allow her body to rest. But, instead, the strangers swapped positions and it was the black Oscar who was pounding and bruising her cunt with his fabulous cock. She was delirious from her fantasy come true. The unusual penetration was confirmation that she was helpless. It was not comfortable but the strangers were using her however they wished. That thought alone brought on another orgasm.

Then, with Oscar ramming into her from behind, she felt a finger pressing against her tight, dark place. How could she protest? Her mouth was filled with a throbbing cock. Not that she wanted to complain. Tara had never been touched back there. Not even her husband had sought pleasure from her tight, little anus. She wasn't thinking of Michael right then, however. The "assault" had driven him from her mind temporarily.

Suddenly, Tara felt something bigger, softer, pressing against her virgin anus. Tara had not understood that her hole was being prepared. Now she realised her mistake.

"No... no," she tried to protest.

"Don't tell me 'no'," growled Oscar, slapping her arse to drive home the message.

The rules had been set and he was entitled to screw her backside unless Tara used her safeword. Tara was not sure if she could recall her safeword. She didn't really want to remember it. Her fantasy of being "attacked" was feeling a little bit like a rape -- but somehow she knew she was safe and she didn't want it to stop.

The dull pain in her backdoor. A stranger's cock was being introduced to her virgin hole. One of these young men was about to fuck her in the arse. His buddy pulled her face hard into his crotch, his cock buried in her throat. Tara knew there was nothing she could do but let the man behind her penetrate her anus. The fear shooting through her was mixed with the delicious knowledge that, whatever she wanted, these men would force their cocks in her bottom.

Oscar started slowly with his arse fucking but even that was too fast for Tara. The first inch of his large cock hurt her. And she knew there was more to come. Now there was fear that they would hurt her. The cock thrusting hard into her mouth was welcome but she felt so filthy -- like a dirty slut. Did normal women take cocks in their butts? Had she said on those questionnaires that she wanted anal?

But she knew that this was what it meant to be "forced" and to be used. She had asked for this and it was too late to use her safeword. The first stranger had already opened her hole with his cock. With each thrust he was going deeper into that uncharted territory. Her shame mixed with her delirium. It was her first ever arse fuck and her husband was watching every bit of it.

mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers
12