Hanson Grey Files Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All that Michael could do was sit in the chair and watch another, bigger cock plough his wife's anal passage.

Oscar slapped Tara's butt cheeks as he drove half his cock into her dark hole. Her cries had decreased now. Tara didn't know why but the pain was receding. The slaps seemed worse than the massive rod shoved into her bum. In fact, he seemed to be moving more freely in her tight hole and Tara sensed a pleasant warmth around her arsehole and in her cunt.

She was being fucked in the arse -- without permission and without any concern for whether she wanted it. She felt every bit the dirty slut as she relaxed and let the young stranger sodomise her. Was this how anal sex always felt?

The men from Hanson House had no time for such questions or to explain why she might enjoy the experience. Their brief was for a short sharp and rough session of using and abusing the willing wife.

Tara felt Oscar increase the pace of his thrusting. How strange that it no longer hurt. She'd always assumed that anal sex must be painful and that a woman could only endure the most gentle screwing in her butt. But the reality was different - it wasn't so bad and maybe it was even pleasant. That thought was almost as depraved as the pleasure she took from Oscar ramming deep and forcing her onto Steven's throbbing cock.

"I'm going to cum in her arse," announced Oscar. "Take it, you dirty bitch"

Tara could not feel his eruption but she sensed from his thrusting that Oscar was emptying his balls. How degrading that was. But the sound he made, the sounds of his wonderful climax, were unmistakable and filled Tara with renewed joy. At that moment Oscar was filling her bowels with his semen and she knew that, too, marked her as a wicked, debauched creature. And it hardly mattered to Tara that it was not her husband who was first to shoot his load into her bum.

Without pause, Steven pushed her onto her back. She saw that he, too, was on the edge of his climax. It was exciting and, yet, disappointing. Her body had taken as much as it could and still her brain was fired and eager for more.

Steven knelt over her, stroking his cock hard and fast. Tara knew what he wanted. She liked a man's cum but she'd never thought of letting a man shoot onto her skin -- except in her shameful fantasies. But the stranger knew nothing of that and would not have cared if he did. He was going to shoot his load on those big double-Ds.

"Hold them for me," he ordered her. "Yes, squeeze them so I've got a target for my load."

Tara shocked herself and Michael by doing as she was asked. It seemed so simple and yet so extreme. Steven let loose only seconds later. He had a good load to deposit. It flooded her cleavage and covered her nipples. More landed on her neck and ran down towards the sheets. He made sure to coat her thoroughly -- Mistress Rose would check that when she reviewed the footage.

The finale was simple enough. Steven casually ordered Tara to open her mouth and then he reinserted his prick, waiting while she licked and sucked the last of his seed and made sure his shaft was thoroughly cleaned.

The two young men dressed without another word and left Tara alone on the bed. Semen was dripping from her luscious tits and more was oozing from her aching butt hole. She would sleep well that night -- ashamed and exhilarated. Michael ordered room service and they ate in silence. There was much to talk about but neither of them felt ready to confront their thoughts that night.

*********************

Tara sat down with Oscar in the hotel restaurant. She'd intended to sleep-in, needing her sleep for the confrontation that would come with her husband. Michael had not reacted well to seeing his wife fucked roughly by two younger strangers. Tara had taken another shower, hoping to erase some of her sins from the previous night. She was about to order breakfast when a message came on her phone.

"Its Oscar. Your black guy from last night. Meet me downstairs in five?"

Sitting across from the gorgeous black man, Tara was just as nervous as she'd been the night before, But she could smile from learning his name. She knew this was a kind of de-brief but she really had no idea of what to say. It was easier to keep staring at his soft face and his hard body.

"I hope that was what you imagined," Oscar was saying. It was notable that his voice was softer when he was not "in role".

"It was unbelievable," Tara confessed. "I never thought that would truly happen to me. I have never had anyone fuck me for as long and as hard as you both did to me."

"Well, I hope you are not too horny from thinking about it. I was told to suggest that you take it easy with sex for a few days while you recover."

"You left me sore, that's for sure. I have bruises all over me."

Oscar grinned. He guessed that Tara was not complaining.

"Maybe this is the start of a new lifestyle for you and your husband."

"I'm not so sure. He is in a mood still this morning. Maybe we will talk after we get home. I don't know if he thinks it was a mistake. Mistress Rose said she would give him a reward but I don't know about that."

Oscar leaned across the table to the pretty, chubby wife.

"Your husband is getting his reward already." He could see the look on Tara's face. "My colleague Anika is delivering his breakfast right now."

Tara slapped her hand over her mouth to stifle her gasp. She'd not imagined such a thing could happen. For her there was no hint of jealousy -- she only hoped this other woman was sexy enough for Michael.

"I owe you -- we both owe you -- so much. I wonder if I should give you a reward as well."

Oscar shook his head. There was no need. Everything he had done was in the service of the secret society that promised him many riches for the future.

"Well, I was thinking maybe a special tip for you. I've never had a black man before last night."

Oscar took the hint and he was glad to oblige the eager woman. He thought quickly.

"There is an office on the next floor. I have a key if you'd like to give my tip there."

*******************

Upstairs, the beautiful Anika had knocked on the door. The cart piled with breakfast treats was behind her. She saw the face of a nice-looking white man who seemed deep in thought.

"I have brought your breakfast," she smiled sweetly. "You can have anything on this cart. Or you can have anything from me."

Michael could not believe what he was hearing. Nor could he believe it when the young woman pulled the belt on her tiny dress and opened it completely at the front. She was of South Asian heritage with dark, chocolate skin. Michael saw a lot of her skin because she was naked under her dress. He saw that she was tiny, barely five feet tall. But her breasts were perfect, two nice handfuls that sat like perfect cones on her tiny frame. Her nipples were even darker and they were long and inviting.

Without waiting, Anika pushed past Michael, drawing the cart behind her. Michael was trying to protest -- he still wasn't sure what to do about his wedding vows. But Anika was determined to follow her instructions. She slipped off her dress and turned slowly to display her tiny body. Her legs were shapely and toned and her butt was small and tight like an athlete.

"Sir, I am fully trained. I am fully available to you."

What Michael did not know, could not know, was that the gorgeous Anika was a graduate of Hanson House. She'd already had her first assignment since graduation. The chance to finally serve properly had been totally fulfilling. Losing her virginity had been almost as exciting and had confirmed that she was always hungry for sex and for being fucked.

"Please, Sir. It would be an honour for me to serve you with my mouth."

Michael was only wearing a soft robe he'd found in the bathroom. He could have said something but words failed him. Was this his reward? But wasn't it only as he deserved after enduring the sight of his wife allowing two strangers to screw her roughly?

Anika was well-trained and she didn't wait for Michael to respond. She slipped to her knees in front of the astonished man and quickly found his cock. With a smile, looking up at Michael, she silently took the half-erect shaft in her mouth and proceeded to deliver her most expert licking and sucking.

********************

In the office downstairs, Tara was already kissing Oscar passionately. He slipped off his shirt and her hands went to his muscled chest and his gorgeous six-pack. She had never dared to be so forward with a man but it seemed that sex was always on the agenda with these new people she'd discovered.

Tara slipped to her knees as Oscar opened his jeans. She made sure to kiss and lick him all the way from his sexy mouth to his big, thick cock. She licked along his shaft a few times and then hesitated.

"Is there something special I should do? I'm not very experienced."

Oscar smiled down at her. Tara might not be a fully-fledged submissive but she had very promising tendencies. And he knew she'd be willing to show more of that to her husband.

"You should worship my cock," he said softly. "Think of it as the most important thing in the world right now. Love it and respect it."

Tara proceeded to do her best with her mouth. It felt strange to be instructed on something she'd always thought was so natural. But it turned her on to follow Oscar's orders almost as much as it did to feel his thickness throbbing in her mouth.

"My balls as well. Lick them and fondle them while you work on the shaft."

Tara obeyed immediately. She'd never felt like this in her life. Right then she'd forgotten all about her husband. Oscar and his powerful cock had become her universe. She licked his heavy balls and slobbered over that magnificent shaft. Her cunt was on fire and her breathing was fast and shallow.

"Let me help you," said Oscar firmly. "Let me take charge."

With that, he took Tara's head in his hands and began to force her further and deeper onto his cock. She did her best to keep one hand on his balls but, as he'd done the night before, Oscar was using her mouth for his pleasure.

******************

Upstairs, Anika had moved to the bed that Michael had shared with his wife the night before.

"Sir, my cunt is wet and sweet tasting. Would you enjoy licking it?"

Michael still could not believe what was happening. He had no idea of the secret society and the way women like Anika were trained. But the young woman was so tempting and so eager. He lay between her silky, black thighs and gazed at her shaven cunt. He saw its dark folds and the hint of moisture. Michael started to lick her warm hole and quickly sensed that she was as aroused as he was. He thrust his tongue into her and was met with a gasp of pleasure from the beautiful, black woman.

Anika was as aroused as she looked and quickly was gushing her orgasm into the mouth of the white man she had just met. But her training was good and she knew his pleasure was paramount.

"Sir, shall I ride you? Shall I take your big cock into my cunt and you can lie back and watch."

Michael didn't need any more invitation than that. In a flash, the taste of her juicy cunt still on his tongue, Michael was on his back while the sexy young woman squatted over him. She held his shaft in an almost loving way - as she had been trained to do. Michael noted the way her muscles gave her legs a sexy shape. He saw her tiny tits and the long, dark nipples. And he groaned aloud as Anika slowly impaled herself on his pulsating erection.

"Sir, your cock feels incredible. But don't cum yet, Sir. You can use my arse after this if you want."

*****************

"I can't stand this," gasped Tara. "I need you to fuck me. Please."

Oscar grinned. This woman was a horny one. It seemed reasonable given that her secret desire had only just been fulfilled. He'd not been briefed on this part of the assignment so he chose to freelance.

"Over the desk," he said gently. "I want you doggy, again."

Tara was quickly pulling off her pants and moving across the room into position. Her cunt was still bruised from the night before but that thick, black cock was too good an opportunity. She knew she'd never have the chance to be fucked by Oscar again.

"Not my butt, OK? That's still sore after your big cock last night."

"Of course," he replied with a smile. "I assumed that the next man to take your butt would be your husband."

Laying across the desk, Tara felt her big tits press against the hard surface. It was a new experience to be so slutty for a man who was still practically a stranger. But she knew she wanted this badly. To make her holes available, Tara moved her feet wide apart.

Oscar slapped her large bottom, softer this time. Then he slapped the other side. It sounded good and her generous flesh was too good a target to ignore. He gripped her butt cheeks in his strong, black hands and positioned the head of his cock against Tara's steaming cunt.

"You'll need to stay quiet. This office is not sound-proofed like the apartment."

Then Oscar began to penetrate the eager wife, working slowly and spreading her cunt gently. She felt good wrapped around his cock and he would be happy to take his time.

Tara groaned in spite of the discomfort of her bruised hole. Her first orgasm was not far away and she hoped he'd give her plenty more.

*******************

Upstairs, the sexy, dark Anika was on her hands and knees in front of Michael. He saw the way her cunt lips flared and saw how excited she was. Of course, he had no idea how much Anika enjoyed her submission. But his focus was entirely on her tiny poop hole. It was totally hairless and strangely inviting for a man who'd never considered fucking a woman in her butt.

"Please, Sir. My bottom is yours."

"I don't think it will fit."

"Sir, I have been trained for all sizes of cocks. Don't worry about hurting me. I love anal sex."

Michael resolved to press ahead. This was, after all, his reward for allowing Tara to have her fun the night before. He inserted the head of his cock into the dark anus. It felt only a little tight. He pressed deeper and saw the way her tight, dark flesh yielded to him. There was a slight moan from Anika as the head of his cock slipped past her opening. Still wet with her cunt juice, his cock penetrated further into the waiting little hole. Michael took hold of her tiny waist for leverage.

"Oh, Sir. Please don't stop."

Michael took her at his word. He was too excited to do anything but force his average-sized cock into the waiting orifice. He thrust hard and tried to ignore the muffled cry from the small, black woman. It was only moments before he was overcome by the need to really fuck her arse. He wondered how long it would take before he spewed the contents of his balls inside her tiny passage.

************

Mistress Rose smiled before putting aside that file. It was all rather plain but, having reviewed the footage, she was pleased to give Oscar and Steven good marks for their efforts. It was clear that Tara had enjoyed everything they'd done to her. Other submissive women would be more demanding, for sure. But the students had followed her instructions perfectly.

Anika in particular, had done a fine job. Her session with the husband, Michael, had been a nice tune-up before she was assigned to her next Master. The Principal knew that the secret society sometimes used submissives like Anika where it would assist a senior member with, say, a crucial business deal. Rose had made a note in the files and Anika would be considered for such tasks.

There was nothing more that she would get from the Grahams. The money they had paid for their experience had barely covered a week of expenses for maintaining the apartment. She knew the Grahams could not afford the service on a regular basis. That was not really the point since Rose had cleverly obtained some extra training for her students.

It was no bad thing that the young couple had been given an introduction to a more kinky lifestyle. As Oscar had suggested to Tara, their stay at the apartment had opened a window to a whole new world. Rose knew that they'd had some problems in the immediate aftermath. That was only to be expected since Michael had been forced to accept his wife's kinky desires. Rose was not interested in relationship counselling -- the Grahams had taken the bait willingly. Still, she'd been pleased to hear from Tara a few weeks after who said that she and her husband had decided to try some more pleasures.

Rose had used her network of contacts to put them in touch with a couple in their home city. They would be invited to a private swingers' party and what happened after that was for Tara and Michael to decide.

12