Happenings in The Villages

Story Info
About sex among the 55+ residents?
5.4k words
4.12
7.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is a stand-alone sequel to "Six Women Take a Cruise Ch 03."

It tells more of the story about sex among the residents of The Villages. Hope you enjoy it.

In The Villages, a large, planned 55+ community in Florida, Tony was busy. He and a group of unattached men were in high demand. The abundance of widows, divorcees and other unattached women kept them occupied. Most of the women just wanted sex without commitment once a week or so. It gave them something to anticipate and bragging rights at their daily ladies' bridge parties where the talk always turned to their latest romps in bed.

Other women were looking for additional financial security and needed to attract a new husband, or at least a live-in partner who would help pay the expenses. Tony needed to avoid these ladies. He had no need or interest in marriage. He serviced women's sexual needs for fun and the occasional well-cooked lunch or dinner.

Each day, a knowledgeable observant could see many golf carts parked in driveways nowhere near their owner's homes. The owners were keeping appointments and women were being serviced at all times of the day. Hundreds of women were customers, most of them satisfied. All were post-menopausal so carefree intercourse was the rage.

A typical morning for a willing and able man would be a mid-morning coffee service with newly baked pastries and a side of sixty-year-old pussy and a blow job with or without her dentures. With experience, a man could perform a service stop in less than 45 minutes and that included dipping his stick in both her pussy and ass. For some reason, older women loved to be fucked in their butt, maybe because their vaginas were stretched by so much experience they could no longer feel the smaller cocks of the older men. As all know, everything shrinks when they age, the exception being the volume capacity of well-used vaginas.

A typical afternoon on the hot Florida days would be a soak in an outdoor Jacuzzi or pool followed by a late lunch and entertainment in the bedroom. Women in The Villages were eager for sex, many were desperate. Dildo's just didn't have the feel of a real cock that could still perform. Time was running out for those in their seventies and eighties. There was one woman, age 93, who claimed she could get cock anytime she felt the need. She was also very wealthy and word was out that she paid well for services. On occasion, a maintenance man would be seen entering her house without tools and emerging an hour later. That fed the gossip network but no one knew for sure what he had maintained.

At age 61, Tony was well past his prime, but he could still get it up with the proper medication and incentive. Maria, his 55-year-old live-in maid and a widow from Mexico City had proven to be a great occasional fuck as well as a good housekeeper. Her cooking was also good, especially when preparing her native dishes. She was well worth the high salary he paid.

Tony had been a professional photographer for more than 35 years. After starting as a crime scene photographer for the police in Chicago, he found there was more money in filming porn, both videos and stills. He sold his creative work to many porn sites and the demand for his product was booming. He always needed new talent and Maria was his assistant.

She had a large network of other Mexican families, many illegally here, and willing women who always needed money. The adult-age daughters became a steady, dependable source of fresh faces and photogenic asses. While rare, the occasional virgin volunteered to be filmed. The video and stills of virgin pussies sold for top dollar if their hymens clearly showed as being intact. Virgins are usually nervous and difficult to film, however, and Tony needed Maria to help with assurances and encouragement to overcome their shyness. For most, it was the first time they had shown a man their open pussy.

While a few of the resident women had posed for Tony, most were embarrassed by their aging bodies. The fear of their children seeing them on porn sites was also too great. For those willing to be filmed, their sagging breasts, fat asses and Rubenesque figures appealed to only a small segment of porn viewers. However, they felt fulfilled by Tony's appreciative words when in bed with legs spread. Of course, any man would flatter a naked woman about to let him fuck her, no matter how she looked.

Maria proved many times that she could talk young women into most anything if money was involved. Unlike with American college girls, the Mexicans here without papers worked cheap and many were very attractive.

While Tony's primary incentive was photography, he never passed up an opportunity to fuck. Occasionally, a young woman here illegally was interesting in having a baby with shared DNA of an American that would cement her right to stay in the country. Tony was always willing to help her.

Sunday night, Maria's latest recruit arrived. Arabella was 19 and in very nice form with a pleasant face and beautiful dark eyes. She wasn't married but her easy discussion about being filmed indicated that she was experienced. She spoke no English but seemed to understand some words. As usual, Maria had prepared dinner and favorite tequila drinks for everyone. As they talked, Tony learned Arabella was the cousin of a girl he filmed a month earlier. The word got out that Tony was paying $300 for photographs and another $200 for videos and the girls didn't need to have sex to earn it. Self-masturbation was expected, of course.

After dinner, Maria walked with Arabella to the studio room and showed her a recent set of photos and a video of another girl. It was always best to show the models what was expected before they completed the legal paperwork required for the protection of everyone. Once she agreed and all the forms completed, Maria asked her to pose for Tony with her clothing on. He would take 20 to 30 "glamour" images that showed how beautiful she was. Close ups of her eyes and lips were made as well as her beautiful smile.

The second set of images was of her bare body from the waist up. Lots of those were extreme closeups of her breasts, nipples, her neck and her torso, especially her navel. He'd learned early on that men love to see beautiful women's navels.

Once she slipped out of her slacks, photos were made of her shapely bottom, the taper of her bubble butt and her asshole. Lots of men like to see assholes and many of the young women had very photogenic virgin ones.

With Maria's language help, the model was positioned for photos of her open crotch. Many were extreme closeups of her clit, open vulva and the wet vagina. To help the model with moisture, a small container of KY jelly was on hand for Maria to apply in the appropriate areas. One time, a 23-year-old model asked Tony to lick her vulva to get her juices flowing. He was happy to help, of course.

Maria was also trained as a masseuse and had worked at a parlor giving happy endings in Miami for many years. Tony's videos often were of Maria massaging a young woman. Those videos left nothing to the imagination. His photography was up close and very personal.

For those models willing to be videoed with a man, Tony had secured the services of Mario, a pool maintenance man, age 29, now a citizen but originally from Monterrey, Mexico. He'd worked for The Villages for six years. There were many pools in the development, and all needed routine maintenance.

Mario also made a nice living on the side. A dozen or so women residents hired him for special services after hours. Two of them were married but, with their husband's agreement, were serviced by this cute guy as the husbands watched. He charged only $75 per engagement, a steal, but many women would slip him an extra tip. Business was good and customers were happy.

Tony was earning about $120,000 per year from his photography. That was sufficient for a nice lifestyle since his house was debt free. He occasionally traveled and cruised in groups from The Villages. These tours were legendary for their rowdy, sex-filled nights with many women sharing beds with the unattached men on the trip.

Unlike younger women, the senior women no longer were suspicious of a man's intentions. It was the other way around in The Villages. Every invitation to a party, a lunch or dinner extended to a man, usually involved a trip to the bedroom "to see her paintings." Women wanted and needed sex even more than when they were younger. Their egos demanded it.

Following are interesting examples of happenings in The Villages.

Like thousands of other New Yorkers, Rachel Goldman, 58, moved south with her husband four years ago. They had been married 35 years and were owners of a jewelry store in Manhattan. It had been very profitable for many years and money was not a problem for them. Health was. Her husband had a bad heart and only a year after moving to The Villages, he passed. Rachel expected that might happen and was not shocked but saddened by the loss of his companionship.

Their children came often to visit and bring the grandchildren. That was something Rachel always looked forward to. She wondered if she should move back to be closer to them, but the thought of cold winters and snow muted that idea.

The Goldmans had made only a few friends in the development. Most attended a local synagogue. After his passing, Rachel felt the need to meet others and a grief therapy group attracted her attention. The purpose of the group was to help those who had lost their loved one to find peace and to comfort each other. As she learned after attending four or five meetings, there was comfort in sharing experiences. She realized that her loss did not doom her life and there was likely happiness yet ahead with new relationships.

A man in the therapy group, Aaron Levin, also a New Yorker, was in a similar situation as Rachel. He was 59 and a widower, having lost his wife to cancer two years ago. He and Rachel noticed each other and exchanged pleasantries during a break and after a meeting. They decided to sit together at the next meeting. Soon came dinner dates and invitations to lunch. They enjoyed the company of each other and soon a sexual attraction formed. It was a very slight and tenuous attraction at first.

One evening, following dinner and a great bottle of pinot noir, Rachel and Aaron were doing the dishes. As Aaron bent over to load the dishwasher, Rachel deliberately brushed against his bottom. He turned and smiled as she apologized. As Rachel reached up to place dishes in a high cabinet, Aaron reached around her for a clean dish, brushing her stomach in the process. While both actions seemed innocent, they fed their inner desires for body contact.

The following weekend, Aaron invited Rachel to a movie and dinner. For the first time, they held hands during the movie. When he walked her to the front door, her face showed an invitation and they kissed for a moment. Rachel smiled and hugged him before he turned and left.

Several times during the week, they talked on the phone. Sometimes the discussion was about their spouses and all the little things they missed about them. While not saying it, they were signaling their needs for each other. They both had an emptiness and a natural desire to be fulfilled.

Rachel yearned for his touch. She reached for her clitoris and rubbed it slowly as they talked. Her sexy voice gave him an erection. He stroked it as they talked. Although he'd not yet seen any private part of Rachel's body, his imagination was vivid. His mind converted his hand into her warm vagina. Her mind convinced her that Aaron's finger was massaging her clit. When he heard her heavy breathing on the phone, he smiled, knowing that a line in their relationship had been erased. After he ejaculated into tissues, he asked her out for a picnic the following day and she instantly accepted.

Aaron and Rachel stopped for a box of fried chicken and all the fixings on the way to a very pleasant picnic area near one of the many golf courses. As they ate, Aaron said, "I've been thinking about you and our relationship. I hope I'm right and that you have a growing interest."

"You're right. I think it's time to put my life on a new path. While I don't know everything about you, I know enough to see many good qualities in you and opportunities we may have."

"Both of us had great marriages and I think we're still clinging to the memories."

"Aaron, I've talked to my children and told them of my interest in you. Each told me to let go of their father and open myself up to a new relationship. But, I'm scared that we'll start down a path together and it will all vanish like a mirage for some reason."

"I understand. I also have some of those fears. You're a lovely woman with a personality that shines. You're also mysterious and that intrigues me. I'd like to know you much better."

She bluntly asked, "Do you want to have sex with me?"

"Oh my. Yes, I do but I also respect you and would never assume you would be interested this early in our friendship."

"Aaron, if we were very young and not experienced, a few months of dating would be too early. Both of us know the pleasures of sex from many years of marriage and we're not getting any younger."

He reached for her hand and she leaned forward to kiss him. This was a serious kiss that lingered. Both realized the change.

Returning to Rachel's house, they sat together on the sofa to talk. He said, "After my wife died, I doubted I'd ever find another woman to love. I was wrong. I think you're the one, Rachel."

"We need to let it evolve, Aaron, and not rush too hard. I've only been with one man in my life. I was a virgin when we married and I was loyal to him and still am, although he's gone."

"Rachel, I was the same way. My wife and I enjoyed each other in bed, and I was never tempted to search elsewhere. We were perfect together and we realized it."

"You're the first man who's attracted my interest since he died. In a way, I feel guilty of cheating on him, even though he's passed. Does that sound crazy?"

"No, it doesn't. I understand. So, what do we do?"

"I think we need to learn to love each other. Can we go to my bedroom and begin?"

He stood and took her hand. After entering the bedroom, she said, "May I go freshen up for a minute?"

Aaron said, "Of course. May I slip off some clothing?"

"Please do and relax."

When Rachel returned, she wore a beautiful dark blue silk negligee with matching panties. He lay on the bed wearing only his boxers. He rose from the bed and met her. They kissed many times and embraced for a least a minute. Her eyes told him she was ready. He led her to the bed and asked her to lay on her stomach. He said, "I'd like to pay some attention to that lovely bottom."

She smiled and replied, "My bottom needs attention. Please enjoy your visit."

Aaron, slowly pulled down her panties. Her cheeks were firmer than he expected. He kissed them in several place and pushed up the cheeks to reveal her anus. It was lovely, with no hemorrhoids like many women have. He kissed it. She jumped and laughed.

"That surprised me. My husband never did that."

"Do you mind me doing it?"

"No, I just need to get used to it. Go on."

He kissed it several times and then licked it. She jumped again.

"I can't believe you're really licking me? Aren't you being naughty?

"I'm sorry. Maybe I'm being too familiar with your body."

She replied, "I didn't say that. It felt very erotic and forbidden at the same time. It's just that this is new and I need to forget my modesty."

"Can you get up on your knees?"

She giggled and reluctantly did it. She had no idea what he planned.

He separated her legs enough to allow him to lick her vulva from behind in long slow stokes of his tongue. She reached to finger her clit as he lapped the juices beginning to flow from her vagina. She wanted him in her, but her body had more urgent ideas. The heat suddenly overwhelmed her, and a massive orgasm seemed to ripple through her core. With pounding heart, she turned and lay on her back hoping he would enter. It was too late. Aaron could only hump her knee while his stiff penis erupted in his hand and onto her pelvis.

They lay there stunned. Rachel said, "Come lay beside me."

They hugged and kissed. Their eyes revealed their passion. She whispered, "That was amazing. I've missed that."

He replied, "I wasn't sure how far you would let me go."

She grinned and replied, "I wasn't either. It felt right but I also feel guilty. My husband would occasionally lick my vulva and clit, but never my anus. I don't know why but it was never something I considered."

"My wife enjoyed my attention to her bottom. I never inserted an erection into her rectum but I often fingered her. She said that my finger sliding in and out of her sphincter ring turned on her juices. She expected, even demanded it many times."

"Maybe next time you can show me how it feels."

They smiled and hugged again. Both dressed after cleaning themselves in the bathroom. Aaron and Rachel kissed at the door, and he promised to call her that evening. She smiled and said she would love that.

This was the beginning of a love affair that led to a wedding just one year later. They traveled to New York for the ceremony and all their children and grandchildren were there to celebrate. They returned to The Villages but began traveling to far away places most of the time. The love of sex grew and they were always together.

***

Roberto was a plumber. After graduating from trade school and being certified and licensed he was hired by The Villages. Like for many other maintenance crafts people, the residents could call with emergencies at any time of the day or night. The way the system worked was simple. The resident would call a central number that connected to a 24-hour support center. After hours, the dispatcher would call the plumber, electrician, etc. who was on call that night and send them to the residence that needed help. There were six plumbers, including Roberto, which meant that Roberto was on call every sixth night.

Lisa and her wife, Kathy, both 56, had moved to The Villages last year. Although married ten years ago in New Jersey, they had an open marriage that allowed each to entertain men as desired. They considered themselves to be bi-sexual. Kathy had been married to a man for six years and had one daughter who lived in Delaware. They quickly learned that the willing men in the neighbor were too old and worn out. The women needed hard cocks with energy behind them. Their best option was to call for one of the maintenance men to come take care of an "issue."

The first night they had an "issue," it had taken many minutes to cram enough hair into the bathroom sink to clog it. Not content with just that, they flushed two sanitary napkins left by Kathy's daughter down the toilet which instantly clogged it. When they placed the call to get a plumber, they acted desperate and demanded one come right away. Roberto was on call.

Roberto shared an apartment with a friend he met at the trade school. Gus was a carpenter who also worked for The Villages. Both men were in their early twenties, dating girls they had met but not yet in serious relationships. Roberto and Gus had heard rumors of women demanding sexual services during house calls, but they doubted it. Young men always brag to other young men about their sexual exploits. Most knew it was just talk and nowhere near the truth.

When Roberto arrived at Lisa and Kathy's house, it was 9:15pm. Kathy met him at the door and walked him to the bathroom they had sabotaged. Lisa was in the shower. Roberto was shocked when Kathy told him to go on in. Lisa would wrap herself in a towel when finished.

After removing toiletries and other supplies from under the sink to get to the stopper release, he heard the shower cut off. His head was in the cabinet under the sink so he didn't see Lisa when she stepped out and onto a towel. Her dripping body was totally bare, but that was the plan. She walked to the sink and bent over to say 'hi" to Roberto. He glanced out and saw her face and just beyond it her long dangling tits.

12