Happenings in The Villages

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was stunned but could only smile and return to his job. Surely, she would leave and dress if he just stayed under the sink long enough. He'd seen several naked women during his dating adventures. All were about his age and had firm, perky breasts. Lisa's were much bigger, hung like bags and not near as full. Still, they were breasts and had long, dark nipples.

Rather than leaving the bathroom, Lisa dried her body and stood at the full-length mirror to blow-dry her hair. Roberto peeked out and saw her still naked with her back turned to him. She took her time and he eventually had to come out and run the snake down the drain. He avoided looking at her as much as possible but the mirror over the sink reflected her image. Her bottom was still relatively firm and her legs were very nice, with no ugly varicose veins. All in all, her body, though middle-aged, was not that bad, he thought.

When he uncoiled the drain snake and began feeding it down to find the clog, Lisa said, "Is that what you called a 'snake?'"

"Yes, I need to feed it down into the clog, twist it and pull out the blockage."

"I bet your snake would do a great job in my drain."

While unsure exactly what she meant, he soon learned when she took his hand and placed in on her hairy pussy. He realized that she intended to have sex with him. As she rubbed his hand over her clit and into her vulva, he felt the opening to her wet vagina.

"Ma'am, I'm not allowed to have any contact with residents. I'm sorry."

"No one will know. Kathy and I are very discrete. Our lips are sealed but our pussies are open for you, Roberto."

"Why me?"

"Because you're handsome, obviously viral and young. We need young men, not the old grandpas who live here."

"But ma'am, I'll get fired for sure. Our rules are very firm. No touching a resident while on duty. I also have a girlfriend."

"When does your duty end?"

"I'm here because I was on call tonight. When I finish this job, I go back to being on call."

Lisa said, "So if you're just on call, does that mean you're off duty?"

"Well, I'm not getting paid for that."

"Good, as soon as you finish unstopping our plumbing, you can call in and close out this job. That will put you back into the 'on call' mode."

"Okay, then what?"

Lisa said, "Kathy and I will hire you to do personal plumbing on us. How much do you make per hour of work?"

"My standard pay is $75 per hour and that goes to $125 per hour for weekends and call outs after hours."

"Our needs will be after hours, so we'll pay you $125 per hour plus bonuses if we're happy with your work."

"What work is involved?"

"Oh, just the usual. No bondage or kinky stuff. We like to give blow jobs, suck testicles and give rim jobs, have our pussies massaged, clits sucked, labia licked, buttholes fingered and licked. Kathy likes her nipples nursed but I only like my breasts massaged. We like to fuck, oh my goodness, do we like to fuck. In any position. You tell us what you want, and we'll do it. How big is your cock?"

"I've never measured it."

"Well finish the job, call in, and then we'll examine your goods. You can also examine ours."

Roberto went back to work and quickly cleared the drain and toilet. He knew for sure the toilet was a set up since the pads were very new-looking and had never been used. He realized these women must be desperate. He also realized that he was trapped. If he refused and the women got mad, they could accuse him of being a voyeur in the bathroom when Lisa was naked. They could also suggest he was inappropriate in discussing his sex life with them.

While not initially attracted to these middle-aged women, he admitted to himself that they were sexy in a mature way. Neither was fat or even pudgy. Both had sizable breasts and firm butts. Their faces had some age wrinkles but not like many women have. He could tell from the jewelry, their clothing and the brands of cosmetics they used, they were well-to-do. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad in bed with them. He could use the extra money for his car and rent payments. But he wanted to dictate he action. They were desperate, he wasn't.

After he called in, he said, "I'm now off duty but still on call."

Kathy had joined Lisa in the bedroom. Both were in nighties. "Come here, Roberto. We need to see you." Lisa unbuckled his jeans and they dropped to the floor.

She pulled down his briefs and exclaimed, "Oh my" when she saw his semi-erect penis. "You will do nicely. Kathy look at this."

Kathy sat on the side of the bed and fondled it. She slid her hand up and down the shaft using some saliva and his pre-cum. When fully erect, the women laughed and Lisa said, "This is going fill me up. I didn't think he'd be this large."

Kathy stared at it and said, "It's one of the thickest ones I've seen. He's as big as 'long john'" referring to their largest black dildo. Both had struggled to accommodate long john when they bought it. It hurt like hell and neither one had been butt fucked with it. They gradually became accustomed to its size over a six-month period.

Lisa asked, "Do you want to see our welcome baskets? All laughed.

"Yes, I would. Strip off those nighties and let's take a look." The women smiled at each other. They liked strong men who took charge. Maybe they could get a spanking if they resisted at some point. Spankings from each other always led to powerful orgasms. Kathy was more into pain than Lisa and she began scheming to get it.

"Now, you two spread those legs and let's see what you've got." Both did so immediately. Roberto had seen open hairy crotches several times but never two side by side. He sensed that they wanted to be dominated. He took charge and the women followed every instruction. "Now turn over and spread those butts open. I'll be right back."

Their bottoms were in the air with their chests on the bed. Both pulled their cheeks apart for his inspection. "Now don't move. I'll smack your bottom if you do." He knew they would jump or flinch when he stuck a finger up their asses. He really wanted to spank them to create tension. With a large dollop of Vaseline he'd found under the sink, he rubbed Lisa's butthole and then inserted it as far as his finger would reach. She jumped and cursed but he could tell it was just an act. She pleaded, "Kind sir, please don't do that. My rear is only for pooping."

"Listen bitch, your butt will be mine from now on. You better get used to it." He slapped her right cheek, and it quivered under the blow.

"Yeow, that hurt." She stayed in position for another finger probe.

He took another dollop and rubbed Kathy's rear hole. The cold temperature caused her to jump and he slapped her bottom. "Now stay still or I'll have to punish you." She said nothing and continued to spread her butt crack as open as she could. In his finger went and he wiggled it several time trying to get another reaction. She flinched when he inserted a second finger. Another loud slap on top of the first. Her bottom was turning red. Roberto's hand hurt.

"Now, Kathy, suck my cock until I tell you to stop. Lisa, give me a rim job. Now girls, get to it."

Kathy laid on her back and Roberto straddled her head, with his penis buried in her mouth and his ass in the air. She struggled to keep from gaging when it went past her tonsils. "Breathe through your nose, wench. Lisa, you better get to it back there. I want to feel that tongue up my butt."

Lisa wiped his butt with towelettes and kissed it. She spread his cheeks and went in with her tongue. She had rimmed other men but not in years. With Kathy deepthroating him at the same time, their chins often banged together and that hurt. She decided to back away, insert her finger, and let him finish in Kathy's throat before continuing.

Roberto's cum hit the back of Kathy's throat when Lisa pressed his prostate. She gagged and spit out a mouth full of semen, trying to catch her breath. Rather than wait for the normally rapid recovery, he forcibly spread Kathy's legs and attacked her cunt. She was stunned by his aggressive licking and sucking of her clit. She pulled his hair with both hands and forced his head into her vulva. When he inserted fingers in her opening, Roberto smiled. Her vagina gaped open unlike any he'd seen, even in porn films. He put his entire hand in her vagina with room to spare. She moaned and gasped, then shrieked. He reached in and found the very end of her tunnel before quickly withdrawing and inserting his arm many times. She had never been arm-fucked like that.

Lisa watched this amazing and erotic sight. A man's entire arm going in her wife's cunt at least ten inches and withdrawing to quickly enter again. Kathy experienced both pain and pleasure and didn't want it to stop.

When Roberto turned his attention to Lisa, he made her slowly crawl on all fours across the bedroom floor as he repeatedly slapped her butt. She shrieked and cursed but did as told. When he pushed her down to lay on the floor, she was on her stomach. He was erect again, straddled her legs, and used his cock to probe her crotch, finally finding her pussy entrance. In he went with only the moisture in her vagina and his pre-cum to help. Kathy watched as he pretended to rape her wife. That was the most erotic scene ever. Her clit demanded attention and she gave it with her hand and a small vibrator. All three came nearly at the same time and the noise of overly excited women and the grunts of a stud delivering the goods filled the room.

That was the first of many visits to Lisa and Kathy during the evening hours. Roberto made them shave their pussies after a couple of visits. They loved being his sex slaves and lots of money changed hands.

The End.

12