All Comments on 'Happiest Halloween'

by Originsunknown

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
Why Oh Why

this was a five star story right until the end. I loved the sibling arc and then them getting caught was okay, you ruined it thou when you included the mother in it. This story had the potential to turn into a long and amazing series.you ruined it with the mum and then the rapid conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really

The story was pretty good and I know it is fantasy but how many of these stories involve the sister and brother not recognizing each other? Do they not live in the same house? Anyway still OK

prop69prop69over 4 years ago
AWESOME Halloween story. One of the best

Loved the way you blended Mark and Louise the first night especially with the dark room and uncovering there eyes.

Adding Mom was FANTASTIC,

Can’t wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
3 I have to agree.

It was a 5 then... Either Louise wants a monogamous relationship with Marcus or she doesn't?! When they invited Mom into their bed I almost gave it a 2. The other story with more consistent characters was better.

ocaladouglasocaladouglasover 4 years ago

loved the story but since Marcus admitted that he is bi I was disappointed when dad left and didn't join in

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Loved It

Great Little story, I always enjoy a good Halloween costume story.

DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOnealmost 3 years ago

A great take on a much used trope. But all in all, a great read. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Decent story, but a star lost for having the brother be bi to explain the willingness to eat her out after sex. Why do that? Any considerate guy should willing to eat out a gal after giving her a creampie. It's about reciprocation, not preference, much as most women don't like swallowing, but many still do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Idiots, why is it gay when he wants to eat her out after having sex? Crazy idiots here. Did he kiss another guy or have sex with another guy? No, so not gay.

It's a nice story, could been a bit longer, but it reads nice. And he didn't call her bitch every five seconds like in some stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dad should have stayed and had family fuck.

Lee2012Lee2012almost 2 years ago

Another great story. Keep em cuming

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 1 year ago

(10/17/2022) I bailed when he said he had eaten guy cum before and was bi. Sorry, but not my cuppa tea. Bi should have been placed in the tags, title, or summary, IMO.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oddly enough, as far as I'm concerned, it's far worse for the guy to be Bi, than fucking his sister and mother.

At least that's where men are supposed to put their cock, not in a guy's mouth or ass.

Pretty good story otherwise!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I wish to read a story similar like this, but one where the father reacts differently, or at least doesn't leave and never comes back. Not wanting a father that directly fucks everyone, but at least some conversation and convincing. After that some DP's in the story, why not.

I would be interested to know what goes on in his head, being shocked or so, probably turning around slowly walking away. Then what? Mother gets up, runs naked after him, brother and sister hear them fuck an hour later or so, when everything is made up. Just an idea.

And yes it's questionable when he already had eaten cum of another man, not my thing, but it doesn't really make this story gay. Neither when he eats her out, and eats a little of his own cum, here I wouldn't mind.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

That was Hot. I also love the fact that the sister was in stockings. Can you put mommy in pantyhose or stockings too..5 🌟

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOriginsunknown@Originsunknown
Been writing for a while, will be posting more, all that were mostly written for my wife. As much as I love feedback, be polite! As one of my readers pointed out, this is an amateur site, I'm no professional and write to arouse, not to make a living. Some of my stories have ...