All Comments on 'Happiest Holidays Ch. 02'

by msmilfmilk

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved it!

That was incredible... very sensual and hot! Reading it made me very wet! I look forward to reading part 3 soon! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Wonderful description of sibling love or "Twincest". Totally natural for such siblings to share their bodies and love/lust .

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
This chapter left me with some questions.

The story is tightly written and perhaps too tightly written.

The plot for this chapter was for the siblings to consummate a sexual affair, but some explanations could have eased my mind, or did I miss something while I was reading?

Who's party was it that they were at? Was it a public party or was it for just family?

Where are their parents while all of his is going on?

Will all of these quesions be answered in the following chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
ONCE AGAIN DIGDADDY IS CLUELESS

it is stated that the party is at the fathers bosses house and the parents are on a vacation. try reading a little more closely and you might find the stories you give rave reviews to DON'T DESERVE THEM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Epic!

I love your writing style! It was tightly written, but it only bolstered the sexual tension between the two. Marvelous job! I look forward to future stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous