Happily Humping Hortense

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,464 Followers

Once I was good and lubricated, I used the wet tip of my cock to trace around the rim of her anus, resisting the urge to test her tightness by thrusting right to the hilt.

"Stop being such a tease," Hortense groaned, her hips thrusting back against my hand. I carefully timed it so that my fingers popped out of her hole just before the tip of my cock slid in to replace them.

"Yes, baby," she sighed. "That's where want your cock. Fuck me hard up the ass. All those guys who came before were just readying my ass for you."

Then she levered her butt back, pressing it right to my belly. That resulted in my cock becoming buried deep into her bowel, which was tight around my girth. She kept shifting her hips to help me fuck her ass. I responded by meeting her thrusts with motion of my own, using handfuls of tit to help keep us in place as I struggled to match her frantic pace. The rhythm resulting in my full length filling her ass, and then only the tip would be held inside her anal ring by her sphincter until the next stroke.

Her muscles began milking me as my hands explored her chest. She shifted one arm enough to grab one of my hands and guide my fingers to her clit.

"It feels so good to be so full, to have all the right spots stimulated at the same time," Hortense gasped, panting for breath, body quivering beneath me.

Her bowel started clenching more tightly around my cock, and then relaxing. Suddenly Hortense let out a gigantic scream and pushed her body up off the mattress so hard that only the tightening of her asshole kept my cock from slipping right out of her anus. I kept thrusting into her while she rode a wave of orgasms. She pitched back against me, causing me to roll us over onto our sides, without missing a beat. As she approached what proved to be her peak, her muscles tensed even more firmly around my shaft, and she reached around, sliding a finger into my rectum stimulating my prostate. Great gobs of goo gushed forth out of my gonads, painting her bowel with my offering.

I wrapped her in my arms as our climax subsided.

"I guess we can leave the titfucking til the morning," Hortense sighed sleepily.

My last thought as I slipped off to sleep, cock snug in Hortense's ass, was how great a wake up call that might be. I was so happy that I had shared my Uber with Hortense and discovered that behind her straitlaced facade hid a sexual adventuress I longed to explore with in the future.

All because of her great shoes.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,464 Followers
12