Happily Married

Story Info
A look into the daily life of a happily married couple.
4.7k words
4.09
26.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: Story contains descriptions of Fart/Scat domination and Mind Control.

The forest seemed to come alive as the break of dawn cast light upon the world that broke through the thick canopy of the tall conifers and illuminated the form of a small cabin hidden within the woods. The cabin was composed of simple wooden walls and had thatch roofing. A little chimney could even be seen poking out of the rooftop, completing an image that could be described as nothing but picturesque.

Rumour had it that here lived a married couple that were so infatuated with each other that they almost completely shut themselves off from the outside world. They opted instead to revel in each other's company, till death do they part. All was quiet save for the chirping of the birds welcoming the new day. Perhaps only they knew whether the rumours were true.

***

Desmond woke up amidst great agitation, he'd had that dream again. In the dream, he was a promising adventurer full of aspirations that fulfilled his duty with pride while carrying the people's admiration on his shoulders. He would travel around the country, completing all sorts of wonderous and dangerous quests and come back victorious every time. However, things changed one fateful day, when he'd ventured into a particular forest to investigate a disappearance case. He'd encountered a beast the likes of which he'd never seen before. At the time, his well-trained body refused to obey him for reasons unknown and it wasn't long before he was captured by the beast. The last thing he saw were two glowing wheels of purple light, and as with every other time, that was when he woke up.

Desmond steadied his breathing and wiped the cold sweat from his brow as he took in the scenery of the simple room of the forest cabin, a scenery that naturally gave him comfort. It was at this moment that a voice sounded beside him as if to ease his worries.

"Mmmnnn, did you have that dream again?"

A large shadow moved on the bed beside Desmond. As soon as that voice was heard it was like all his troubles became meaningless. Desmond gazed fondly at the figure lying next to him that had just awoken from her own slumber. Hers was the presence that brought him the most comfort in this world.

The morning glow that spilled into the room reflected brilliantly off the short, glossy, caramel-brown fur that covered the entire massive body of the chubby tanuki woman. Black rings decorated her long, fuzzy tail that stood erect and shook as she tried to stretch the laziness from her body. Desmond couldn't help but admire her fully naked formed sprawled out on the bed. Dark brow fur covered her feet up to her plump calves, followed by light brown fur that adorned her fat thighs and wide hips. Her pudgy abdomen, stocky midriff and all the way up to her large, perky mammaries were a light shade of tan. Her face was a furry cross between a human's and a raccoon dog, a little black doggy nose sat at the centre and atop her head were rounded furry ears whose tips were dark brown.

Her name was Iris, a beautiful tanuki woman with a generous amount of heft in her figure and a bright personality that lit up Desmond's world. She also happened to be his wife. It was rare for humans to hook up with beastmen given the vast cultural differences, however these days it was an occurrence that was slowly becoming more and more common. Desmond happened to be one of the 'lucky' few to experience this. He gazed fondly at the ring woven from emerald grass that fit snuggly onto Iris' meaty claw. Though it held little material value, it was a symbol of their union that he greatly cherished.

"Bad dreams could never get me down with you by my side, Iris."

The human put aside his musings to offer honeyed words to the tanuki that flowed naturally from his mouth with no hesitation or embarrassment. The effect was immediate as Iris blushed while rubbing the tiredness out of her eyes that were enveloped in bandit-like mask of dark brown fur.

"Geez, I haven't even woken up properly and you're already trying to butter me up...oop, hang on..."

PPPprprrRRraaaapPrrttptpttttttTTTTTT

Even with a prior word of warning, the boisterous, bubbly explosion that echoed throughout the small room wasn't something anyone could prepare for! A hot plume of toxic green gas was expelled from the tanuki's massive, jiggly behind and rapidly spread about, polluting the air within the tiny room! The romantic atmosphere that had just begun taking shape was instantly shattered by the intrusion of the noxious gut bomb.

Or at least, that was what should've happened.

"Ahhhh, oh man, the first one of the morning always feels the best to let out!"

Iris exclaimed in delight, having released some of the pressure built up in her gut, and turned to look at her husband. The sight of the man gagging and choking while trying to fight off the horrendous stench of the vapid vapour...was not what greeted her eyes. Quite the opposite in fact.

The rotten, muddy-green gas that swirled around their surroundings formed thick tendril that were being dutifully drawn into Desmond's flared nostrils. His chest expanded and deflated as if trying to take in as much of the tanuki's putrid shit-vapour as his lungs could take.

Iris observed his action and grinned cheekily when she saw the rather strange expression on his face. Anyone who saw his expression wouldn't have known whether he was delighted or suffering. His creepy smile displayed obvious cracks while his nose was slightly scrunched up and his eyes were teared up as if they were burning. Clearly there was something wrong with his expression, but Iris simply addressed him as if she didn't notice it at all.

"Enjoying my morning gas, babe?"

{I.....rst.....g I ev......led!}

"They're phenomenal babe, I love all your smells, but your morning farts are definitely the best."

Desmond smiled in response and offered up his compliments as if the rancid butt-bomb plaguing his sinuses were the finest perfume.

The tanuki simply giggled at his pandering response and told him a piece of 'good' news as her stomach let out an audible growl.

"Well, there's plenty more where that came from! How about you get in a bit closer so you can really enjoy these!"

With that, she rolled over on the bed with her back facing towards him.

Desmond certainly didn't need to be told twice. Like a kid too eager to properly unwrap his gift, he hurriedly ripped the fur quilt from Iris' lower body, fully revealing her massive pillowy globes. The stench of the previous fart still lingered as muddy-green vapour escaped from the crack of the tanuki's ass and rose into the air like steam from the mouth of a kettle.

Desmond's heart fluttered{bled} as he lay on his stomach and brought his head within the line of fire. With great anticipation{dread}, he grasped the soft booty cheeks within his palms with great care as if holding something precious and parted them to reveal the goods within.

Instantly, the horrible stench in the immediate surroundings seemed to be magnified threefold. Gooey strands of light brown slime formed webs across Iris' asscrack, evidently, there was a little more than just gas that came out with the previous expulsion. In one fluid motion, Desmond ran his face right in between her buttcheeks and deep into her cavernous crack, smearing himself with the still warm butt sauce in the process. Upon reaching his destination, his flared nostrils were placed right atop her puffy brown star, the smell of which already had his nose hairs curling up.

Desmond's hands trembled slightly as if in hesitation, but he ultimately let go of the fleshy butt cheeks, causing them to come together and completely envelop his head in their smothering embrace. His hearing became muffled and the heat that bathed his head caused sweat to start accumulating in the tanuki's butt crack. His sight was blocked and all he could smell was the potent aftereffects of the fart that still lingered stubbornly to her posterior. As the smell was all he could focus on, the intensity of the stink was raised another level.

At this time, Iris let out a yawn.

"Hwaaa...I think I'll rest my eyes for a few more minutes."

Like that, Iris settled in comfortably and began to dose off once more, but not before letting out a steaming ripper.

BBRRrrtttttpprptttPPPtttttspspptrttsstttttttttttTTTttr

Iris sighed in relief and dozed off, meanwhile Desmond was in absolute heaven{hell}. The grotesque expulsion of gaseous waste was like a stream of fire that shot right into his nostrils! A fire fuelled completely on rotten vegetables, spoiled milk and slum sewerage!

The sound of the bassy fart was muffled by his nostrils that puffed up like balloons from the force of the gas. His nose hairs were singed by the rancid gas that overflowed from his nasal passage and filled his mouth until his cheeks puffed up. The mephitic miasma swirled around his tongue, causing his tastebuds to tingle from the horrendous taste that was no less foul than the smell!

Desmond's tightly shut eyes brimmed with tears of joy(agony) at having been allowed to receive the chubby tanuki's anal baptism. His stomach repeatedly lurched as he fought back endless gags and swallowed the gas in his mouth that went down like thick, hot poop chowder!

BbrraaaaarrarrrrRRRpppprrrttTT

PPprroorrrrpptrTTtttTTtttttt

No sooner had he managed to swallow the first fetid butt bomb that he was assaulted by two more large blasts in quick succession that threatened to blow his nose right off his face! The putrid pestilence filled his lungs and stomach instantly, the potency somehow even worse than that of the first fart! Desmond's senses were completely overcome by the atrocious stink that was downright inhumane!

PPpprraarppttttssSSSprrtaststrttrtrtttsprt

Not even ten seconds later, before he had even suffered the full effects of the previous short barrage, more ass air left Iris' puffy anus, this time ending in a wet splatter. Desmond's eyes rolled to the back of his head from the sheer pleasure(torment) of having the inside of his nose splattered in the glorious(hazardous) liquid by-product of the wet fart. The expelled butt-sauce painted the inside of his nostrils brown, and the smell of course immediately became ten times worse. It was like there was a landfill in his nose and his mouth tasted like the inside of a horse's anus after it took a shit.

The stench had already reached levels thought unachievable by living organisms, but the tanuki was only just getting started.

GGgrrruuuggrrll

A sound like the heralding of the doomsday emanated from Iris' blubbery gut, signifying that this was (un)fortunately going to be one of those mornings.

PPPRRtttrrTTppRRTTtrooooorrppttT

SStttssttttssrrrraaarrprppttTTT

The farts were becoming way too much for the human to contain on his own. Desmond was subjected to the full effects of the boisterous barrage while the hazardous gas that spilled from the moist crack enveloping his head wafted straight upwards on account of the sheer heat of the noxious gas. The sludgy smog spread throughout the room, causing a brownish green hue to envelop the entire area.

PPPprprrRRraaaapPrrttptpttttttTTTTTTtsttt

"Mmmmnnn, I really shouldn't.....oooh yeah....right there...."

The tanuki seemed to be enjoying dreamland, completely unaffected by the toxic stench that covered the room. Though the same couldn't be said for the rest of the forest's inhabitants.

Growing in a dirt-filled crevasse on one of the windowsills of the cabin was a flowering weed, "was" being the key word in this instance. The flower had at some point shed all its leaves and wilted completely, joining a pile of recently wilted flowers at its roots. This was a species of weed that was infamous for its persistence, a new flower would spring up within a day unless the whole thing was uprooted. This hardly posed a problem for the hut's inhabitants though as the flowers, for "certain reasons", would regularly wilt as quickly as they sprung up.

BbbbrrRRAaaAApPPPPppttttttt

PPprroorrrrpptrTTtttTTtttttt

A light thud was suddenly heard nearby as an unsuspecting avian fell to the ground. Its wings would twitch occasionally to show that it was still alive, however it's unconscious form at a glance made it seem like it wasn't far from death.

The ambience of the forest critters nearby the hut had disappeared at some point. The forest's inhabitants were experienced enough to stay as far away from the cabin as possible at this time of day, they could only pity the unfortunate sparrow that was new to these woods.

A roar from a predator was enough to scare away most creatures.

BBRRrrtttttpprptttPPPtttttspspptrttssttTTTT

But this was a sound that would send even predators running for the hills.

"Mmnnn~"

It was a regular morning for the couple, the chubby tanuki basking in her morning nap while her loving human husband enjoyed(?) All that her delectable body had to offer.

PpphhssshhhHHhhhhh

They wouldn't trade this time together for the world.

***

"Hwwaaaaaahhh~!"

Iris' sharp canines flashed as she let out a big yawn and stretched hard, finally waking up from her morning nap. She rubbed the tiredness out of her eyes while peeking outside the windowsill near their bed.

Judging by the position of the sun, she'd been napping for a whole two hours! It was a far cry from her intended naptime of a few minutes to say the least, however this was common in her case. Actually, there was probably never a time when she'd woken up early and began the day at the same time.

Normal people would feel regret from missing so much of the day, however she wasn't bothered in the least. It wasn't like they were busy, and she always had her loving husband's support in everything. Speaking of which...

BRRrrtttttpprptttPPPtttttspspptrttsstttttttttttTTTttr

"Oof, man that one was a stinker."

She jokingly wafted her paw in front of her nose which did nothing against the thick, green smog that saturated the entire room. Iris didn't seem bothered by the horrible stench of her own making though. She instead focussed on the sound of laboured breathing and the suction she felt on her butthole from her lover's sniffing.

"Glad to see you're already awake babe, come on, it's time to start the day!"

Iris grabbed one of her fleshy buttcheeks and raised in to reveal the human head that was swallowed into her crack.

Some hard to make out muffled sounds were heard from Desmond and Iris felt his nostrils sucking on her bunghole as if they were stuck.

"Hold on, leme help you out...ugh!"

SSssppPPPLLLlooorrRRtTTTTTTTTTTT

The sheer wind force from a particularly ripe emission unstuck the human's nose from her shitter. A sickening squelch was heard as Demond head was finally freed from the confines of her greasy crack, the flesh of her butt cheeks quickly filling the vacant space. The sight of his face that was finally seeing fresh air and sunlight after what felt like an eternity caused Iris to giggle hysterically.

His face was absolutely soaked in booty sweat and ass grime. His eyes were hazy and unfocussed, and he was even frothing at the mouth slightly. He continuously gasped, desperately trying to get fresh air into his system. He didn't dare breath through his nose, the sight of which was vomit-inducing.

The rims of his nostrils were completely covered and stained in brown slime that left a nasty trail to the inside of Iris' cavernous crack.

"Wow, you stink something awful. Better get yourself cleaned up before we have breakfast."

With that, the tanuki finally got up off the bed and began to stretch her 2-metre-tall frame, her BBW curves in full naked display as if putting on a show for her human hubby. Though the person in question could hardly pay attention and was instead doing his best to recover from the wonderful{gruesome} experience.

"By the way, they didn't stink too bad, did they?"

{W..rs.....n a la.d.il on f.re!!}

"Nonsense babe, they were like fresh roses."

Desmond managed to choke out this compliment to the satisfaction of his furry wife.

"Awww, you're so good to me babe."

Irish blushed cutely at his praises. He really was the best husband a gassy gal could ask for.

***

Desmond sat at the kitchen table across from his wife. Some time had passed and after washing his face in a nearby stream, he'd recovered enough mentally whereby he could sit and admire the tanuki savouring{stuffing down} her breakfast. On the menu this morning, well it was actually afternoon, was some fruits, vegetables and nuts that were picked up in nature's market stall. This was what composed Iris' main diet, except today there was an extra item on the menu.

Desmond's eyes fell on the pint of yogurt on the table. One or two days for the week there would be a farmer they knew passing through the area with his produce and he would gift the couple a pint of yogurt at no charge. This wasn't purely out of goodwill though. In actuality, this pint of yogurt was always from a batch of expired product that could no longer be sold. Iris was always happy to receive the yogurt, claiming that the expired stuff had a stronger taste. Desmond on the other hand had mixed feelings to say the least.

Iris was in fact lactose intolerant. Fresh milk alone already turned her stomach into an untameable chemical weapon, leading to dire consequences (for him), one could only imagine what hell would come about from expired yogurt. Though Desmond didn't have to imagine since he'd been living through it ever since they got married two years ago.

The two continued to have their breakfast, though oddly enough, Desmond hadn't fixed a plate for himself.

About halfway through the meal, Iris suddenly clutched her stomach and scrunched her face. Desmond instantly knew what this meant, this was the part of the day he looked forward to the most{least}.

"Oof, gotta make some more room. Well, that's your que sweetie, come get your 'breakfast'!"

As she said this, Iris released a heavy smack onto her ass that jiggled in the wooden chair that could barely contain its glorious size.

At this moment, Desmond froze up ever so slightly. For a couple of seconds, he remained staring blankly into space with an expression on his face that was hard to read. However, he quickly went back to 'normal' and got up from his own seat, making his way over to Iris and getting behind her.

He then got down on his knees behind her, coming face to face with her large posterior exposed through the open back of the chair. A powerful eggy smell wafted from her crack that was slightly parted to reveal her puffy brown star.

"Dig in!"

The words from his wife caused Desmond to react similarly to just now, except the hesitation was shorter lived and he quickly shoved his face in between her sweaty cheeks, planting his lips on her anus and latching on tightly.

Seeing this, one would think "Oh, eating ass for breakfast, typical." Well, if only it were that simple.

Iris who was enjoying her special yogurt began to grunt and flex her stomach muscle and without warning, an airy fart filled Desmond's mouth and sailed down his throat. He began to gag involuntarily from the horrible taste, but it wasn't over yet. As the fart ended, Iris' tailhole began to bulge inside his mouth, accompanied by a crackling noise, and before he could react, his mouth was quickly filled with a sticky, semi-solid mass!

The very first taste of the chunky poop caused Desmond to lose control of his gag reflex as his stomach lurched continuously. The hot faeces coiled around inside his mouth, caking unto his teeth and packing his cheeks while his gums were painted a nasty shade of greenish brown! The vile, bitter taste of the shit was ungodly by every stretch of the word, tears streamed from his eyes as Desmond fought back his urge to vomit and started chewing into the septic waste in order to swallow it down as quickly as possible. Years of experience made him aware that this was only the beginning of the tanuki's sizable bowel movement!

12