Happily Married

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sure enough, the shit that he managed to swallow was quickly replaced by a fresh hot batch every single time. The gritty, lumpy faeces got into every nook and crevice and corns squished between his teeth as he chewed desperately to keep up with Iris' flow. Layers of vile, grimy shit paste stuck to his throat as the masticated manure slid into his waiting stomach, piling up and causing his belly to slightly bulge from the sheer volume of waste being shat into him.

The putrid smell of the rotten butt fudge was a permanent presence in his nose that still had ass slime from this morning's nap session stuck inside. The various smells and tastes harmonized and amplified each other making the experience far better{worse} for the human than it needed to be.

Every time the thick log of shit broke off, making one think that the "feeding" was over...

SSssppPPPLLLlooorrRRtT

a hot fart reeking of shit would stir up whatever waste was inside Desmond's mouth followed by more logs of hot, slimy waste pouring into his mouth and threating to overflow from his lips.

BbbbrrttttTTTTTtttssttprprttt

Desmond remained kneeling behind the tanuki, swallowing down the entirety of her rancid, voluminous bowel movement while Iris simply used a small wooden spoon to slowly savour her yogurt as space was being free up in her gut.

"Ahh, I feel a few pounds lighter. Well, might as well have seconds while I'm at it!"

It seemed that the tanuki was hell bent on making tomorrow's "breakfast" an even richer experience for her human hubby to enjoy.

Finally, as Desmond's jaw was growing tired and his stomach was becoming painfully full...

SsspprrtttTttt

one last fart finally marked the end of this feeding session, launching a last tiny nugget of solid waste to the back of his throat and causing him to almost choke.

With a *schhloorrp*, the human pulled his face from the tanuki's ass, unlatching his lips from her shitter and falling backwards, spread eagle onto the wooden kitchen floor.

Shit-coloured vapour left his mouth in large puffs as he gasped for air. The huge load of hot waste sat heavily in his stomach, ensuring that he wouldn't be going hungry for a good while yet.

Iris got up from her seat and patted her bulging stomach, having ate her own fill of delicious morsels of fruits and veggies. She hoped her hubby would be able to digest his meal in time for the hefty portion he'd be receiving tomorrow.

"Enjoy your meal hun?"

She looked down at the human with a smile.

{.leas.. il...me}

"That was great babe, my compliments to the chef!"

His answer made Iris giggle, what was she to do with him?

***

It was now evening time and after spending the rest of the day stuck together like glue, the couple were getting ready for bed.

As always, Desmond was giving his wife a bedtime massage, he put strength into his hands as he worked the tension out of her springy thighs, paying extra attention to her bubbly butt cheeks and plump calves.

Iris was laid down on her stomach enjoying the human's touch while humming to herself.

Suddenly her hubby's hand movements began to slow until the eventually came to a stop, causing her to let out a light sigh.

"Haaahh, I guess it's about time."

Desmond sat stock still, staring into space. Slowly, his vision began to twist and blur, and a feeling of anxiety rose sharply. Eventually, a noise like glass shattering was heard in his head and the placid expression on his face suddenly warped into one of madness.

"Oh god, please no! No more, I'm begging you!"

Out of nowhere he began to yell hysterically and jumped off the bed, backing up against one of the walls of the bedroom and collapsing to his knees, clutching his head as if her were in pain.

Iris's expression was unusually calm and undisturbed as she got up from the bed to look at her husband curled up in a corner. Slowly she began walking towards him, causing Desmond to shiver as if he'd seen a ghost.

"No, stay away!"

The human shouted weakly as if pleading to the tanuki, but she didn't stop.

"Shhhhh, it's ok, it's ok, I'm here."

As she reached him, she began to whisper to him as if trying to placate a crying child.

"Please, no more!"

Desmond begged but his pleas fell on deaf ears. Iris stooped down in front of him and grabbed his hands that were clutching his head, grasping them between her thighs. One of her hands lifted his chin as the other began to spread opened his tightly shut eyelids.

Desmond continued protesting all the while, however as soon as his eyes were forcefully opened, he immediately settled down as if his whole outburst so far was a lie. He stared in a quiet daze at Iris' eyes. At some point her irises had begun to glow purple and they revolved around her pupils like pinwheels. Desmond's body became more and more relaxed the more he stared into her mesmerising eyes.

"It's alright, I'm right here with you, your wife is right here."

"My...wife..."

"That's right, your wife whom you love so much, who you can't live without, who you want to spend the rest of your life with."

"Together...forever..."

"That right hun, together forever."

With that, her eyes returned to their normal colour and stopped glowing. Desmond shook his head and blink a few times, finally returning to 'normal'. Seeing this, Iris was satisfied.

"C'mon babe, let's get to bed, we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow."

"Yeah...yeah right, we should get to bed."

Although there was some slight hesitation, his answer was still satisfactory.

GGgrrruuuggrrll

"Ooh, that must be the yogurt acting up, hey babe, do you think you can do me a favour?"

"Anything for you darling."

"Thanks, you're the best!"

A few minutes later, the couple lay snug in their bed, except their positioning was a little strange.

"Be sure to catch these babe, they're gonna be downright lethal."

All Iris got in response was a muffled mumbling from her human hubby that has his mouth positioned over her tailhole. They both lay belly down on the bed, with Desmond taking up a position behind her with his head once again buried in her ass crack.

BBBrrrrgggrrroooorrppttpTTTTTTttTttttttttt

Suddenly, a massive guttural fart incomparable to the ones before exploded out of Iris' ass and echoed loudly down the throat of her lover. That one burned as it left her asshole, the sheer heat and unimaginable potency baking Desmond's tastebuds and forever staining his throat in its toxicity. His nostrils burned and his eyes watered as he was forced to swallow down the grotesque rectal emissions of his tanuki wife. However, they both know that this was merely the beginning of a yogurt fuelled fart frenzy that would go on for the better part of the night!

"Yikes! That one was a real stinger, you alright back there babe?"

"Mmmfmffmm-"

SSssppPPPLLLlooorrRRtTTTTTttttt

PPprroorrrrpptrTTtttTTtttttt

BBRRrrtttttpprptttPPPtttttspspptrtt

Desmond's muffled words were shoved back down his throat by a boisterous barrage of noxious shit-vapour that came barely five seconds after the first butt-bomb. The farts were already getting concerningly wet this early into the night and they would only get worse and worse as the night progressed. As if to attest to this, Iris's blubbery belly began to gurgle aggressively.

"Ooh man, I really shouldn't be eating dairy."

PPPpppppprrrrrrrrrRRRpppTTTTPTTTTTtt

"But it just tastes soooo good!"

BBrrtttSSSSpprppppPPrrtttttt

BbbbrrRRAaaAApPP

"Good thing I have you around to take care of these for me, huh babe?"

SSSsssppprllltrrttttTTTt

An insane amount of bubbly wet gas was being continuously belched down his throat as Desmond raised a shaky hand to give her a thumbs up. He would answer her if he could, but his mouth was currently full and he was trying his best to gulp down all the shitty butt-sauce that was being sprayed unto the back of his spasming throat.

"Thanks babe, you're the best!"

BRRrrtttttpprptttPPPtttttspspptrttsstttttttttttTTTttr

With that, Iris draped her long, puffy tail over her asscrack, fully sealing her hubby head in it's dark moist embrace as a thunderous fart shook the walls of the house.

These two were truly made for each other, she didn't know what she'd do without him.

12