Happiness is a Shared Wife

Story Info
Sharing my wife with her best friend in marrage.
1.1k words
4.12
9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,349 Followers

My wife Claudia, has always enjoyed the pleasure of having two cocks to serve her. Let me explain how this came about. How I share my lovely wife with her best friend from childhood.

Claudia has a very sexy body, you could say she is built like a brick shit house. Her friend Bob. has always been in her life and still is.

They grew up living next door to each other. I met Caudia at a football game one night, and she gave me the best blowjob I had ever had.

She was the first girl I knew that sucked the cum right on down her throat, and thanked me for it. I remember taking her home and kissing her at the door, forgetting that she just had a mouthful of my cum in it.

I went home and beat my meat till I couldn't cum any more. The next morning I went back over to Claudia's house. I was just going to knock on the door, when I looked in a window and saw Lisa down on her knees sucking Bob's cock.

I watched them for a couple minutes, I had never seen a cock as big as Bob's, even in my porn collection. Then I got scared I was going to get caught watching them, so I left. I went home and jacked off.

I never mentioned to Claudia what I had saw that day. And two months later we were married.

By that time, she had me so pussy whipped. I did anything she ask, I cleaned the house did the laundry, cooked and anything else she didn't want to do.

She had my cock and balls under lock and she wore the key around her neck. She controls our sex life, completely. She always told me that a horny man that hasn't cum in a few days is a very obedient slave.

On our honeymoon night, it had been two weeks since I had cum. And my balls were aching for release, she teased me with the key to my chastity device.

I looked around and Bob came walking into our bedroom wearing a leather g-string, his cock and balls were exposed. And his massive balls were swinging from side to side.

Claudia started explaining to me that Bob was going to be part of our marriage. And that if I couldn't except this we would get our marriage annulled.

I was so horny I would agree to anything. The next thing I knew we had Claudia sandwiched in between us. He was buried all the way to his balls in her cunt and I had her asshole filled to the brim.

I could feel our cockheads rubbing together up inside of her. It felt so sexy, and I felt so naughty. Here I am on my honeymoon fucking my bride in the ass while her best friend fucks her pussy.

Before the night was over not only did I consummate my marriage with Claudia. She had Bob and I sucking and fucking each other.

I had always heard, when you get your first taste of cock, you can't get enough. That has been over 10 years ago. And all three of us our still loving each other, like it was our wedding night.

I have learned to love taking cock up my ass. It's not a romantic thing. It's pure pleasure and naughty sluttiness and it excites me.

I like to please men, Claudia is the only woman I have ever been with. It gives me purpose and tangibly proves I'm good for something useful. It demonstrates my submissiveness.

I also enjoy raw ejaculation in my ass, knowing I am being seeded. Feeling that man juice shooting up inside me. When you see me and Claudia, out on the town you would never think I'm such a pussy.

Over the years, I have secretly loved cock. I love the way it feels when it's dumping a load of cum down my throat or up my ass. The best thing about being married to Claudia is sharing her pussy, with Bob.

Over the years we have certain things we have learned to like, when having sex. Claudia will never fuck anybody unless I'm there. We have a game we call, Fuck Licking.

I always lay down on the bed, Claudia will straddle my face with her pussy. As one of her lovers will get behind her and insert their cock in her doggie style. It doesn't matter if they are fucking her in the ass or pussy.

I lick on her clit or suck on the guys balls. I love being under her while she is being railed by a big cock pumping her full of man juice.

And a lot of times their cock will slip out and I will catch it in my hungry lips. Or I will suck on their balls when they are pumping Claudia full of cum. Knowing I'm going to be eating every drop of sperm he pumps out.

I am trained to keep the cum in my mouth till Claudia instructs me on what to do with it. If I have a good size load in my mouth she will have me blow bubbles with it, she calls them sperm bubbles.

It makes her horny to humiliate me a little. I love being my wife's faggot. She calls me her little gay cocksucker, and she makes me admit I like sucking dick for her.

I love playing with Bob's cock just like it's my own. His cock measures a little over 8 inches long and about as big around as a deodorant can. It more than pleases Claudia and I. As years go by I find myself craving cock and cum more than pussy.

I love oral, and I can suck on a asshole or a pussy all day. But a hard throbbing cockhead needs a good sucking to. All of this is Claudia's fault, she has turned me into a faggot sissy slut that craves the taste of cum.

I want to thank Claudia for her wonderful training and guidance. How she has made me love everything there is to do sexually. From fucking me with a dildo, to getting ass fucked in the bathroom.

And to my lover Bob, thank you for all the nights we lay in the bed. Sucking and fucking each other. I love the taste of your cum. And we live happy ever after.

**If you like this story and it made you shoot a big load. Scoop it up and eat it. leave me a comment good or bad and vote...

Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,349 Followers