Happy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night Jane sat in front of her laptop with a glass in her hand and returned Alberto's toast, she grinned as she took a sip of the fruity white wine that Alberto suggested she try a few months ago which she had developed rather a taste for.

Taking a sip of his own wine Alberto grinned 'I guess I don't need to ask how your day was today, I think the answer would probably be pretty good?'

Jane nodded 'Yes, it was wonderful, it was so worrying going to court for something so simple, yet so important.'

'Yes, of course you'll still have to do things like change bank accounts, passports and all that.'

'Oh, I didn't think about my passport, I'll have to get some pictures taken.'

Alberto chuckled 'I know a girl who can take some good pictures.'

Jane laughed 'so do I, but I don't think they're the sort of thing that would go down well with the passport office, plus I don't look like a criminal in any of them.'

'There is that, yes.'

'Anyway, it's not as if I'm planning on going abroad anytime soon, so there's no rush.'

'Hmm' Alberto took another sip of his wine 'Jane, can I ask you something?'

Jane nodded 'of course you can, anything.'

'Would you like to come out with me, to celebrate properly.'

Jane looked at her glass to compose herself for a second and then back up at Alberto who stared patiently back from the screen at her 'oh, like a date?'

Alberto nodded 'not really like a date, actually, a date.'

Jane's heart leapt and she couldn't stop herself from smiling 'yes' I'd like that.'

Alberto returned her smile and nodded 'how about this Saturday night? I know a great restaurant in town I think you'd love.'

'Sure, that sounds great' Janes heart was beating a thousand times a second, she couldn't believe it she was actually going out on a date with a man.

'Fantastic, I'll book a table and then let you know the time and place, is that okay?'

'Absolutely' Jane nodded 'I can't wait.

'Great, so how about I tell you about my day and how I'm going on a date with the girl of my dreams?'

Jane blushed and hid her eyes with her hand, she wasn't sure if her smile could get any broader, she was the girl of his dreams, she lifted her hand away from her glistening eyes and looked deeply into Alberto's 'I'm sure she knows she's very lucky.'

As the weekend swiftly approached Jane found herself getting more and more excited at the prospect of finally meeting Alberto in person, each day they talked via text Alberto always ended the conversation with see you in three days, then see you in two days and finally on the night before their date, cannot wait to see you tomorrow, this just heightened the thrill Jane felt, she'd never really been on a real date before, back when she was Amis she'd gone on a double date with a friend as a favour but hadn't really been interested in the girl he was paired up with, nor had he approached or been approached by anybody to go on a date, this was new, exciting territory. All morning Jane had been on tender hooks dancing around her flat unable to focus on anything other her date, she'd tried to do housework, a bit of cooking, even just sitting in front of the television and watch some bland show but she couldn't keep still, eventually she moved into her bedroom where she picked out outfits and figured out what makeup to wear that evening, then she'd decide it wasn't good enough and start again. This went on for hours until finally she made herself take a long bath and began her actual preparations, finally picked an outfit, left the flat and headed for the tube to take her into town.

As Jane stepped up to the door of the restaurant she found it being opened for her, a young man dressed in a smart black and waiters uniform smiled at her.

'Good evening Miss, do you have a reservation?'

Jane smiled 'Hi, Jane Saunders, I'm meeting..'

'Jane, you're here' came the unmistakable voice of Alberto, Jane looked over to see Alberto walking towards them with a broad smile on his face.

'Thanks Tomas, I'll escort Jane to her table.'

Tomas nodded 'of course Sir, may I take your coat Miss?'

Jane tore her eyes from Alberto and back to Tomas.

'Oh, sorry, yes of course' she shucked off her black leather jacket to reveal a simply cut dark green dress with slits down the arms and sides up to her thighs revealing her black pantyhose.

As Tomas took her jacket and hung it up behind the reception counter Jane turned back to Alberto who had finally reached her side.

He was much taller than she was, of course she had never known how tall he really was from talking to him all this time via a screen but even in her high heels he was a good head higher than she was.

'Jane, I must say you look simply stunning in that dress' Jane mumbled a slightly embarrassed 'thank you' as he took her hand in his and led her towards the main dining area.

'I didn't really know what to wear, so I thought..'

'Go classy and very sexy?' Alberto interjected quietly.

Jane blushed a little 'if you say so.'

Alberto laughed 'oh definitely, Tomas could barely take his eyes off you, and well, I'm certainly going to have that problem too.'

A thrill shot through Jane, she'd always known that the reason people followed her on Onlyfans was that they found her attractive and sexually exciting, but it was a slightly different prospect to be in a room where she was having that effect on real people as it were.

Finally seated at their table with Alberto holding her chair for her Jane looked about the large dining room, there seemed to be very few people about.

She looked at Alberto as he sat down 'Is this place good, it doesn't seem very busy?'

Alberto smiled 'Oh it is, it's early yet and still a bit of a secret so you're getting in on the ground floor, before this place really takes off.'

'How did you find out about it then?'

Alberto shrugged 'I know the owner, we go ways back' he waved his hand in the air to summon a waiter 'how about a glass of wine, I think I know what you might like' he grinned at Jane.

Jane smiled 'sure, as long as you're not trying to get me drunk.'

'Oh certainly, but don't worry I won't try to take advantage, not tonight any way' Alberto waggled his eyebrows and Jane snorted with laughter.

'Bottle of the white Tony' Alberto told the waiter and looked back to Jane 'so how was your day?' he grinned.

Placing her dainty coffee cup back on its saucer, Jane smiled across at Alberto who popped a mint into his mouth and began to chew slowly, it had been a wonderful evening, the meal was simply out of this world and Alberto was on fine form regaling Jane with a long and winding story about a teenage visit to America which ended up with him and his friends being chased along a back wood road by a bunch of what they thought were crazy rednecks after their blood but in fact turned out to only want to return a dropped wallet. Jane had been in hysterics as Alberto had described their panicked phone calls and attempts to elude capture only to find themselves surrounded by the nicest bunch of people they had ever met, she had enjoyed their online chats, but this was something far different, far better. Smiling Jane looked at her watch and then up at Alberto.

'Oh, it's getting late, we've been here for hours.'

Alberto smiled 'time passes quickly in such delightful company.'

Jane snorted 'charmer' and Alberto laughed, Jane could not help but join in but as she laughed she said, 'If I miss the last tube I'll have to get a bus and that'll take hours to get me home.'

'I could always drive you?'

Jane shook her head 'no, I can't, I uh' what she didn't want to say was that she wasn't quite ready for Alberto to know where she lived, yet.

Alberto nodded 'That's okay, at least let me walk you to the tube station?'

'I'd love that' Jane smiled as Alberto got up and held out his hand 'this way then my lady.'

Jane pushed her chair back and put her hand in his and allowed Alberto to lead her over to the reception area.

Tomas handed Alberto Janes coat and he held it open so she could slip her arms into it, then nodding at Tomas and wishing him a goodnight he opened the door. As she stepped forwards Tomas called out 'Miss, Miss.' Jane turned back to look at Tomas 'I hope you enjoyed your meal Miss.'

Jane smiled 'yes, I enjoyed it very much, thank you.' Tomas grinned back at her and bobbed his head 'Goodnight Miss, have a good evening.'

'Thank you, I will, goodnight' Jane felt Alberto's hand taking hold of hers and she turned to follow him out of the restaurant. As they stepped out into the evening a sudden realisation hit Jane.

'We haven't paid!'

Alberto chuckled 'it's okay, I go there quite a lot, have a tab.'

Jane stopped in her tracks 'Oh, you go on lots of dates there?'

Still chuckling Alberto squeezed Jane's hand 'No, lots of business dinners, you are the first date I've taken there, I promise.'

'Sorry, that was a little rude of me.'

'Not in the slightest, the nearest tube is that way right?'

Jane nodded 'yes' and they set off hand in hand along the pavement.

Jane stood at the entrance of the tube station, her hand still in Alberto's.

'Well, this is me I guess, not exactly my home but my ride.'

Alberto gazed at her 'Jane, tonight was really special, I hope you feel that way too?'

Jane couldn't deny it, it had been special, very 'Yes, it was wonderful.'

'Would you like to do it again sometime?'

Her heart bouncing up and down in her chest Jane immediately said 'Yes, oh yes, let's' and smiled.

Alberto smiled too and leaned in closer 'How about next weekend, we can fix something up later in the week.

Jane smiled up at Alberto as his face got closer to hers 'yes' then he was kissing her, he let go of her hand to grip her waist and Jane unable to help herself threw her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately back, his mouth tasted of coffee with a hint of the after-dinner mint he had eaten. Jane just melted into his arms until they were interrupted by someone shouting.

'Get a room!'

Lips parted as they both began to giggle and laugh at the shouted statement, they both looked about for the culprit but so no one nearby, then their eyes locked again.

Jane looked into Alberto's eyes and sadly said, 'I've got to go now, I can't miss the last tube.'

Alberto took her hand 'text me when you get home, so I know you're okay.'

Jane smiled, that was such a sweet thing to say 'sure' standing on tiptoes she kissed him on the cheek not daring to risk kissing him on the lips in case she couldn't stop. Then as Alberto let go of her hand she walked into the tube station. For the entire journey home Jane kept a goofy smile on her lips as she thought about Alberto and her date and as soon as she was safely indoors she sent him a text 'Thank you for the wonderful evening, I'm home, I'm safe and thinking of you.'

Alberto responded immediately 'I had a great time too and I'm always thinking of you.'

Felling tired and rather than spark off a long text conversation Jane simply sent him a couple of heart emojis and wished him a good night, Alberto responded in a similar manner and Jane went off to bed happier than she had ever been in her life before.

The next weekend Alberto took Jane to another restaurant, then the weekend after that they went to the theatre, date after date followed, on each one Jane had a wonderful time and eventually she allowed Alberto to drive her home, but she didn't invite him in, although she was falling for him she wasn't ready for everything that invitation might entail. After that though Alberto insisted on picking Jane up from her place in his Mercedes and dropping her off, it was something Jane was happy to let him do, it meant no more travelling on the tube to their dates, and she got to spend even more time with a man she was definitely starting to have strong feelings for. The one thing that troubled her though was that for someone with what sounded like a bit of jet set lifestyle, especially if the stories she had heard from a couple of friends she met at the art gallery opening was that he seemed to be rather stuck in London at the moment and as they travelled home that night Jane, staring out at the passing houses decided to try to ask Alberto about it.

'So, your friends seem nice.'

'They are.'

'They were telling me this is the longest they've ever seen you stay in one place when your work seems to take you all over the world.'

'Mmm.'

'So you have to travel about a lot?'

Focused on the road Alberto responded a bit absentmindedly 'Yeah, quite a bit I guess.'

Jane nodded to herself 'But you've been in London for ages and not gone anywhere, why?'

Alberto was silent for a moment and then without taking his eyes off the road chuckled and said 'busted.'

'Huh?'

'Well, I sort of told the company that if they needed me at all I'd be working out of London for the foreseeable future.'

'Oh, you can do that, they let you?'

Alberto hesitated as though he were thinking something important through, then slowly and carefully he said, 'Jane I was going to tell you eventually I promise, but they don't really have much of a choice, I am their boss after all.'

That piece of information came as a complete surprise to Jane, she knew Alberto worked high up in some sort of multinational, but not once had he even intimated he was that important, it made her feel a little hurt that he hadn't told her.

'Why didn't you tell me?'

'Ah' Sensing that Jane was upset Alberto pulled the car over to the kerb and as he switched off the engine he turned to face Jane and exhaled heavily.

'From the first moment I saw you I knew there was something special about you and I wanted to get to know you and you me, but money' he frowned 'the sort of money I have always gets in the way, to be silent about it might have been wrong and not fair to you, but I wanted you to see me and not the money.'

Jane sighed and reached out her hand.

Alberto took her hand in his 'I am in love with you Jane, and I think, I hope you might feel the same way.'

It felt to Jane as if her heart was beating a hundred miles an hour and about to burst out of her chest, she smiled soppily at Alberto's earnest expression 'yes' as the word slipped out of her lips it immediately felt insufficient.

'I wish you had told me Al, but god yes, I do, I love you Al I really do.'

Alberto's face lit up and tugging at his seatbelt he released it and leant across and crushed his lips against Jane's, still pinned by her seatbelt all Jane could do was throw one arm awkwardly around Alberto's head and hold it tightly as they kissed passionately.

That night after Alberto finally dropped her at home Jane just felt like she was floating on air, she wandered around her flat unable to stop smiling, eventually she took herself off to bed and the first thing the following morning as soon as she woke up she sent Alberto a text wishing him a good morning followed by lots of heat emojis. Moments later he rang back, they talked for an age, Jane laying on her bed, unable to stop laughing and giggling like a teenage girl at Alberto's jokes, they agreed to meet up again after work that evening in a park near Alberto's offices. Jane literally skipped out of the tube station to the park entrance where she spotted Alberto pacing up and down waiting for her. As she got closer Jane broke out into a little trot and leapt into his arms smothering his bristly face with kisses, she whispered 'I missed you.'

Alberto, his arms still clutched around her smiled 'me too, how about a walk, there's a decent restaurant on the far side.'

'Sounds good.'

Letting go of her waist Alberto took Jane's hand in his and they began their walk chatting about nothing much, Jane leaned in close, Alberto took the hint, let go of her hand and draped his arm around her shoulder. Halfway through the park they came to an empty bench and Alberto suggested they sit for a while as the restaurant was not going to be open just yet, Jane agreed and snuggled in close to Alberto and rested her head on his shoulder.

The strong musky smell of his aftershave surrounded her, and Jane murmured 'mmm, I love how you smell, I could happily stay like this forever.'

Alberto wrapped his arm about her and leaned his head onto hers 'I'd like that, but we'd need to eat at some point, and what if it rains.'

Jane giggled 'silly, I meant being with you.'

Alberto gave her a squeeze 'I know, and I'd like that too, y'know if you're not doing anything after dinner you could come back to my place' he paused 'if you wanted to.'

Jane gave a little shiver of excitement which Alberto clearly felt.

'If you're not ready you don't have to, no pressure or anything.'

Making a decision Jane sat up and looked straight into Alberto's eyes 'I want to, more than anything else, I want to.'

Alberto just smiled and pulled Jane into a tight embrace, she could feel his heart pounding against her chest, a thought occurred and leaning her head forwards she whispered into his ear, 'we could always get something delivered.'

Alberto jumped up dragging Jane to her feet with him, he took her hand and asked again.

'Are you sure?'

Jane just beamed and nodded, Alberto pulled her in close, kissed her on the forehead and then wrapping his arm around her steered her in the opposite direction, towards the park exit.

Their rushed journey to Alberto's apartment which was conveniently near the park and his office was constantly interrupted by pauses for a flurry of kisses, Jane was so excited that she barely noticed her surroundings until she was inside Alberto's luxurious apartment and heading for the bedroom. As he pushed open the door Alberto squeezed Jane's hand kissed her full on the lips and as he withdrew asked once again 'are you sure?'

There was nothing else that Jane wanted except to give herself to Alberto, and she nodded 'yes, absolutely.'

Alberto leaned in, kissed her again, wrapped his arms about her and lifting her into the air carried her into the bedroom.

That night was the most amazing of Jane's life, she and Alberto made love until exhausted they fell asleep in each other's arms, from the bed Alberto called his office to say he wouldn't be in for the day and then Jane rang her boss and told him she wasn't feeling well all the while trying to suppress a fit of giggles as Alberto held and kissed each toe on her foot, free for the day they made love once more and then hit the shower together where unable to keep their hands off each other they made love again. Eventually after managing to pull themselves apart Alberto made coffee and they sat on the balcony overlooking the park they had walked through the day before.

'Jane, can I ask you something?'

Jane peered over the mug of coffee and smiled happily 'Hmm?'

'Uhm, well after last night..' Alberto's face flushed which made Jane giggle quietly.

'Would you, uhm would you, uh like to live with me.'

Jane cocked her head, that certainly was unexpected 'here?' she asked coyly.

'Uh, yeah and well other places too if you'd like, New York, LA, I've even got a little place in the Bahamas.'

Jane's mouth dropped open, she hadn't realised Alberto was that rich, then she smiled 'so my handsome and clearly very rich lover is asking if I would like to live with him in what would seem to be the lap of luxury' she grinned and shook her head 'I don't know, I'd have to speak to my lawyers, there might be complications' she teased.

'Is that a yes, if so I'll get my lawyers to contact your lawyers' Alberto grinned picking up on her teasing tone.

Jane put her mug down on the table and looked lovingly at Alberto 'of course it is, there is nowhere else I would rather be than be with you' standing up she looked down at Alberto and held out her hand 'so are you coming back to our bed?'