Happy

Story Info
A young crossdresser finds her perfect partner and life.
7.6k words
4.73
9.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane gazed at the handsome man bustling about the kitchen fixing breakfast and smiled, she was so happy and just couldn't believe how lucky she had been to meet Alberto at all. Sensing her loving gaze sweeping over him Alberto looked up and smiled, he blew her a kiss and then went back to fixing their breakfast. Jane grinned, she just loved him so much. Despite preferring to be called Al Jane always thought of him as her Alberto, her handsome knight in shining armour, the man who had completely changed her life and in the process becoming the one person she had ever truly and utterly loved. That simple thought made butterflies flutter in her stomach and her smile became even broader, Al looked up at her again and gave her a wink as he poured coffee into her mug. Jane was deliriously happy, but she hadn't always been so, not so long ago life used to be very different for her.

Jane's first encounter with Alberto had been well over a year ago via her Onlyfans account, he strangely had been one of her earliest followers. In the beginning he had just been a silent watcher as Jane had posted her first vanilla and rather dull pictures and videos of herself simply dancing or naively chatting about her day, she was well aware of what watchers on Onlyfans were looking for but she hadn't yet built up the confidence to perform any sort of sexual act bar talking a little dirty about her likes and dislikes.

Jane had started her Onlyfans account as a way of making a bit of extra money to supplement her income and to sate the desire she had to show off her feminine self. At that time Jane was not really a real person but was in fact the female alter ego of Amis Sanders a twenty-three-year-old man. Amis was lucky that at his age he still looked like he was a teenager, his body was slim, his facial features had a definite feminine cast to them and his beard growth was almost non-existent, he kept his bright auburn hair long enough to fix up into different feminine styles when he wanted but was still short enough to hide under a wig if he ever he desired. Amis never lied about who he was, he was out to his friends who generally accepted his appearing wearing something other than the expected attire for a man of his age and often as a result went out with them as Jane in public. His parents though had made it quite clear that they no longer wanted anything to do with their disappointing son and along with his younger brother had stopped including him in their family.

That rejection upset Amis obviously, but there was nothing he could do to change their minds so he went on with his life, renting a small flat, working in a small bookshop in London and supplementing his income with his slowly building Onlyfans subscriptions. Online he advertised himself quite clearly as a crossdresser and most of the photos and videos he had initially posted were of him dressing and acting like a typical young woman, but at the prompting of some of his more vocal followers he soon started to add content that was a bit more erotic, he started to pose more artfully in his flat wearing just lingerie and his language when chatting with his followers became more teasing and sexual in nature. As he grew more confident about his dressing and ability to pose he also started to take pictures of himself out and about in public and although he was very careful not to reveal the general area in which he lived he did take photographs on trips into London which let his followers know he at least lived in that part of the country.

It was around that time when Alberto had stopped being just a watcher and started to communicate regularly, at first it was just a few short messages telling Jane how beautiful she looked in a particular shot or video, then came the requests and offers of money for dressing in a particular way or doing something specific just for him in the videos she posted. Amis was happy to oblige the requests, after all that was why he was doing it and would respond happily and at length to any messages Alberto sent, just as he did at that time for other followers who made similar requests. The one thing that made Alberto's requests stand out from all the others though were that they were not overtly sexual in nature, he asked to see Jane as her natural self, no wigs and none of the heavy makeup she frequently wore for other requests and the things Alberto asked for were different too. He asked for Jane to be doing something normal wearing whatever clothes she chose to wear, things like reading a book quietly, going out shopping, cooking or simply just eating breakfast, although for that Jane did wear a very sexy nightie and dressing gown that showed a bit more flesh than was perhaps required just as a bit of a tease.

As the weeks passed the conversations Amis had with Alberto took on a different tone too, they became more conversational, Alberto started to ask about Jane's day or what her plans for the weekend might be, whether she had seen a particular show on some streaming platform and whether she liked it or not and he would tell her about his day, although he said he worked for a big corporate business he was always a little coy about exactly what he did. Unlike her other followers who in some cases could be quite rude and very sexual in their comments and were kept at arm's length Amis and Alberto became more and more like friends passing time together than a man talking to someone who posed for sexy pictures for him, in fact slowly the requests for pictures and videos from Alberto stopped altogether and all they would do was talk. Eventually it got to the point where each morning the first thing Amis would do after he got up would be to check if Alberto had left him any messages and in the evening he would send Alberto a quick hi and ask if he wanted to talk. Very rarely did Alberto respond to say he was too busy and frequently their chats would go on long into the night.

Then during one of those chats Alberto asked a single question that sent Amis's life down a path that he had never really imagined taking, Alberto for perhaps the first-time ever acknowledged Amis's real gender, he asked if taking hormones to become even more feminine and spending more time as woman had ever been a consideration for him. The question surprised Amis and he thought long and hard about his response, so long in fact the Alberto sent several messages apologising if he caused any upset. Amis had replied, letting Alberto know that he wasn't upset and that he was just thinking of what to say and Alberto simply responded that he was sorry if he had caused any upset, and that she should take all the time she needed if she actually wanted to answer his question. Amis eventually decided the only thing was to answer truthfully, that he had thought about it long ago but had never come to a real conclusion as to whether to go down that route or not and even if he did decide that was what he wanted to do someday it was something that he would never be able to afford on the small salary he earned from working in the book shop or the payments that he received from his followers on Onlyfans.

Alberto had replied almost instantly like he had been waiting patiently for his response and stated that he could and would happily arrange for Jane to be provided with the hormones if it was what she really wanted, on the simple condition that they might meet once a week or so via a webcam to just talk like they did now via text, he made it very clear that there was nothing else he wanted, nothing sexual, he just wanted it to be two friends catching up with each other and having a chat.

The offer shocked Amis to the core, he told Alberto that he would have to really think about it, consider all the consequences of something that life changing. Alberto had agreed and told Amis that the offer would always be open even if he decided right now not to take him up on it.

That night Amis tossed and turned in bed unable to sleep thinking about the offer and what it would mean to his life. He was out to pretty much everybody he knew in his social circle as someone who liked to dress in feminine attire, a day didn't pass where he wasn't wearing some pieces of female clothing or other and frequently he would go out as Jane with his closest friends, they had no problem with him expressing his feminine side and he thought that if he announced he were taking hormones and starting to live full time as a woman they would all pretty much take it in their stride. Work he thought might be a different matter, the boss clearly hadn't been that happy on the days when Amis would turn up wearing a plain coloured blouse or women's slacks instead of a shirt or smart trousers even though they looked just as professional, not that he ever said or did anything but his huffing and annoyed looks often spoke volumes. As the hour grew later and then earlier Amis continued to toss and turn turning each potential scenario both good and bad over in his mind until early the following morning he finally came to a decision, knowing that sleep was not going to be happening that morning he got out of bed, messaged Alberto and waited.

A few hours later Amis received Alberto's delighted response to his acceptance of the offer and read through his plan. Whilst Alberto would pay for and arrange to provide the hormones he could not and would not sanction something that might hurt Amis's health so what he proposed was quite simple. Amis would tell him where he lived, nothing detailed just a general location or nearby city and he would then arrange an appointment with a local doctor who after a few necessary tests would provide everything that was required. Amis happily told him that he lived just outside London and was surprised when Alberto in his next message announced the amazing coincidence that he had an apartment in the city and visited it often. Their conversation that day was dominated by the city and places they had both been to and enjoyed, Amis even told Alberto that the book shop where he worked was in the city, but Alberto didn't push for a name and Amis never volunteered it, though if he had been asked he would certainly have revealed it.

That following day after work Amis received a short message from Alberto letting him know that he had arranged a consultation for him with a doctor and someone would be calling soon to arrange an appointment, Alberto wished him luck and even signed off his name with a little kiss emoji, which Amis thought was quite sweet. That evening Amis was surprised to receive a call from the doctor himself asking if he could speak to Jane, Amis adjusted his voice to a more feminine tone and had a long conversation with the doctor which ended with him arranging a visit to his private consulting rooms the next day after work. That visit was very swift and efficient, after being ushered into his room by a very pleasant receptionist who kept referring to Amis as Miss Sanders, the doctor similarly greeted Amis as Jane and after asking her to strip off gave her a thorough exam, he wrote copious notes and took samples of blood for testing, he told her to return in two days when if all was well they would hopefully begin the hormone treatments.

Stepping out of the consulting room Amis felt lightheaded and slightly dizzy, everything had all happened so fast and despite being used to his friends calling him Jane it felt a little strange to be referred to as Miss by the receptionist, then he fixed on the words hopefully begin uttered by the doctor, he was suddenly struck by a fear what if they couldn't begin? Amis suddenly realised how much he really wanted this and how devastated he would be if for some reason he couldn't go through with it. The next two days of waiting were like torture, the idea that nothing would happen kept running through his mind, he barely checked his Onlyfans account and only answered a couple of messages, none were from Alberto, that made him worried too, had he heard something bad from the doctor, was he abandoning him? The thoughts just whirled and whirled around in his mind and he worried and worried until he finally stepped back into the consulting room and saw the pleased look on the doctor's face.

Everything was fine, there was absolutely nothing wrong and the doctor announced he was happy to start with the administering of hormones, the doctor got Amis to roll up his sleeve and gave him a series of injections, then as Amis held a cotton pad to his still throbbing arm the doctor placed several bottles of pills on his desk and began to talk through when and how many to take day. Reaching forwards Amis took one of the bottles and looked at the label, he could barely pronounce the name at the hormone on it, but he saw that below it on the label was his name, not Mr Amis but Miss Jane Sanders, for some reason that made him feel oddly happy and he sort of floated along next to the doctor as he ushered him out to the receptionist to set up their next appointment.

On his way back to his flat Amis received a brief message from Alberto, asking if everything had gone well at the consultants and wondering if perhaps that weekend, if she were amenable they could have the first of their virtual chats. Amis let him know that everything was fine, that he was now officially on hormones and thanked him for his generosity, then he let Alberto know that he would be more than happy to speak to him whenever he wanted. By the time Amis got home Alberto had responded with his contact details and a time for them to meet online on Saturday. Amis texted him back to say that it was okay and that he was looking forward to finally seeing him and went off to fix a late dinner. The rest of the week flew by, Amis posted a few new photos to his site and dealt with the messages from his other followers and if he had expected Alberto to go silent until the weekend then he was very wrong, he contacted Amis every day, rather than be annoyed and wish he would wait Amis found it rather touching that he still wanted to text even though they would be talking face to face as it were in a few days.

When Saturday finally came around Amis spent several hours prior to his meeting with Alberto getting ready, he reworked his makeup several times trying to get it just right, he knew that Alberto liked it to be light and subtle so he spent ages getting it just so, he eschewed a wig and styled his shoulder length auburn hair into a rather fetching style, then picking a rather pretty dress that showed off his bare shoulders and had a bit of a neckline but wasn't too low, after several returns to the mirror to checks his appearance Amis logged on to the website. At first all he saw on the other end of the line was a blank screen, then the camera flicked on, there was Alberto, he was looking down at his keyboard so at first all Amis saw was a mop of black hair, then he looked up and Amis gasped with surprise. His deep hazel brown eyes echoed the wide smile on his lips.

'Hello Jane, it's finally nice to see you in the flesh as it were' he said, his voice light with just the hint of what Amis thought was an Italian accent.

Amis suddenly felt very flustered but remembered to keep his voice in a feminine register 'Uh, hey, hi, yeah it's nice to see you too Alberto, uh finally' he smiled.

Alberto chuckled and nodded 'thank you and please Jane just call me Al, only my mom calls me Alberto, it always makes me feel like I'm in trouble when people call me it.'

Amis grinned 'Okay' unconsciously he ran his hand through his hair and twisted a strand 'uh, so what do you want to talk about Al?'

Alberto grinned as he lent back into his chair making Amis's heart flutter 'well' he said 'how was your day Jane?'

Amis's life soon settled into a familiar pattern, he would meet Alberto online once a week and spend hours chatting, laughing and flirting with his handsome benefactor, he took his pills, and he went to work. He continued to take photos and make videos for his Onlyfans site but more and more he felt less inclined to interact with his followers, he preferred talking to Alberto, who continued to keep up his text conversations as well as his video calls. Amis often found himself thinking of Alberto when he wasn't doing anything in particular and his were the first messages he always looked for and answered when he was online. Weeks became months and the hormones began to work their magic on his body, at first all Amis noticed was a slight swelling of his breasts, but soon he noticed his hips and bottom were growing larger, he excitedly told Alberto the news and he shared in Amis's joy but a visit to the consultant brought Amis back to reality with a bump. The doctor was clearly delighted with the progress his treatment was having but he told Amis in no uncertain terms that the time to start living full time as a woman was fast approaching and that to do that he would have to do things like legally change his name, his bank details and let his employers know what was happening to him. This was the moment Amis had been sort of dreading, the point of no return, he wasn't scared about living full time as Jane, he had been doing that pretty much for months any way, only at work did he tie his hair back, remove his makeup and revert to the old Amis or at least a much more feminine version of Amis than he had presented at work before. It was everybody not in his immediate circle of friends that was now the worry, how would they react and more importantly how would his boss, the more he thought about it the more worried he got, and more than a little upset Amis confided his worries and troubles to Alberto. To his surprise Alberto told him not to worry about it, he was happy to help sort out everything to do with the legal name change just like he had with the hormones, all she would have to do he told Amis was go to court on the appointed day and everything would be sorted out. Amis couldn't thank Alberto enough but that still left telling his boss the news although Alberto was convinced everything would be alright.

In the end though Amis's worries about telling his boss were unfounded, after building up the courage to speak to him before the shop opened his boss had sighed and stated he was relieved to finally be able to talk about it. He explained to Amis that the only real issue he ever had was that he never knew from one day to the next how Amis would dress for work, and that he had found it impossible to find a way to broach the subject with him without possibly opening himself up for some sort of accusation of discrimination.

Relieved after their conversation Amis returned to work as himself for the final time knowing full well the next time he was serving customers or stocking shelves it would be as Jane. That evening after they had closed up for the day and Amis was about to leave, his boss asked him to wait a few minutes, disappeared into the back and when he reappeared presented Amis with a brand new name badge for Miss Jane Saunders and told Amis that he looked forward to meeting Jane properly when she came in to work next, smiling and with a laugh in his voice he also reminded Amis that the dress policy was supposed to be smart casual, so she shouldn't turn up wearing a miniskirt and crop top. Amis laughed with his boss, promised that he'd never dream of wearing something like that, wished him a good night and as he walked to catch the tube home a tear of happiness rolled down his cheek.

A couple of weeks later Amis now living and working full time as Jane received a rather formal letter informing him of his court date to change his name and on the day in question he dressed in the smartest pant suit he owned, travelled into town and spent the shortest time imaginable in a court where the judge gave him one looked agreed the motion, hustled out of the court Amis signed a few papers and was officially Jane Saunders.