Happy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two stood there for more than ten minutes, passionately kissing. Dakota didn't know whose hands started roaming over whose body first, but Rob seemed to like it, so it wasn't long before they were caressing and petting each other over their work clothes, fueled by the sound of Rob's heavy breathing.

"Wow," Rob said, stunned, as the gorgeous pair finally broke apart. "That was...wow."

With a smile, Dakota left in an effort to get some work done before the pleasant feelings wore off. As she did, she noticed a small gaggle of women at the entrance to Rob's cubicle - they must have heard something and come to investigate.

Rob stared after her in shock, and when Dakota looked back, she saw the other women of the office beginning to pair off, clearly trying to recreate the reaction that her session with Holly had caused.

Good luck, she thought with a broad smile. Many of the women were wearing short skirts, boob tubes, and other outfits clearly chosen to get Rob's attention, but no one else had worked out his penchant for tattoos yet...and none of them had the contrasting body-types of Holly and herself.

She felt so good. She felt so good.

And she'd stopped caring why - now all that mattered was making sure she held onto that feeling.

###

Dakota's sudden focus meant that she finished off the day's work in less than an hour. She spent the rest of the hours until closing time working on new tattoo designs - she knew that Holly would be getting piercings in response to hers, and she needed to stay one step ahead.

When it was finally time to pack up and head home - she'd found a late-night tattoo artist willing to put the hours in that she required - Dakota was surprised to feel her happy haze starting to fade.

So soon? she thought with a panicked sadness, before a strange sound caught her attention.

Tip-toeing over to Rob's cubicle, she peeked around the corner to see something she never imagined she'd encounter at work.

Holly was on her knees, that long tongue of hers travelling up and down Rob's exposed erection.

No! Dakota thought to herself, and then realized she'd said it out loud. Rob's eyes opened in shock.

"Dakota!" he said. "Oh god, I...it...it's not what it looks like!"

"Sure it is, honey," Holly said with a sultry pout. "Come, no need to stop...it's not like no-tits over there is going to tell."

If the risk of sinking back into a pit of despair hadn't been enough, Holly's comment would have pushed Dakota over the edge. Just a few days ago, she'd never even have considered giving head to a co-worker. Now that she'd known the pleasure of Rob's undivided attention, however...

"Come on," Holly said, turning her attention back to Rob's cock. "Let's see what this tongue can do..."

Even Dakota was impressed by the speed with which Holly managed to take Rob's entire erection into her throat. She didn't say anything in response, however...she just started tapping her teeth with the piercing through her tongue.

Click. Click. Click.

Rob's eyes had fluttered shut as his cock disappeared into Holly's mouth, but the sound of the clicking caused them to open again.

"Oh god..." he said, and as Dakota stuck out her tongue, his body twitched, and she felt the joy starting to return. "Holly..."

"Mmmm?" she said, not stopping her administrations for a second.

"I've always wanted to know what it felt like, getting head from someone with...y'know."

"What?" Holly said in angry shock, as she came up for air.

"I mean...you don't mind sharing, do you?"

There was a long pause, as Dakota stared into Holly's eyes challengingly. At the start of the week, she'd never have had the confidence to assert herself like this. Something about getting a tattoo was so liberating, and her tongue piercing gave her a strange sense of power.

"Of course not," Holly replied through gritted teeth, and Rob looked like a man who'd won the lottery without ever buying a ticket.

"Thanks so much. I can't express...I can't....oh!" he said, as Dakota sunk to her knees, and the two women took turns at pleasuring him.

***

Dakota got stares the next morning. From people on public transport, from people in the elevator...even from her co-workers.

Even from the women who knew what was at stake.

For a moment, she wondered if she'd gone too far. But in her heart, she knew she was doing the right thing. She wouldn't be able to see Rob for the weekend, and if she wanted to survive the weekend without his gaze, she had to give a show he wouldn't forget.

She'd been up all night. After going down on Rob with Holly the previous night, she'd been so happy, so full of energy...she felt like it would never stop.

But it would. She knew it would.

And so she'd waited until Holly had left, and then called Rob, asking him to come back to the office. Telling him it was urgent.

When he'd returned, she hadn't even said anything - she'd just waited for him, naked, and when he'd come through the office door, thrown herself at him.

Fortunately, Rob was a good catch.

Within a minute he was naked, and just a few seconds after that, he was pumping in and out her her - the first cock she'd had inside her since breaking up with Skye, she realized halfway through.

Dakota had been sure to put on a show. Moans, huffs, pants. He'd stared, transfixed, at her tattoo as she lay naked on the reception desk, spread-eagled, doing all she could to give the impression she was over-the-moon at the feeling of his cock pounding into her.

He wasn't bad, but Dakota had no sexual interest in Rob. What she wanted was the feeling of bliss that his attention inexplicably provided.

The longer he fucked her, the better she felt - and, after letting him cum on her face just ten minutes earlier, Dakota had been feeling pretty good going in.

She wondered if Holly, driving home, was slowly feeling worse. Every time Rob's attention had shifted to their co-worker, Dakota had found her own joy lessening, but now...now, it seemed that he was fully focussed on her, as though nothing could ever distract him again.

But it would. She knew it would.

And so she'd come up with a plan. Stay one step ahead, she'd told herself. Seducing Rob - that was the first part of the plan. She needed to go all night, or at least as long as she could, and that meant she needed as much of a hit as she could get.

When she could feel Rob's orgasm approaching, she begged him to pull out.

"Come on my face," she said, a desperate tone in her voice. "Please, Rob...I need it."

He'd been more than happy to oblige. When he was done, Dakota felt so happy that bursting suddenly seemed like a serious risk.

"I've got to go," she said with a smile. "But I'll see you tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay," Rob said contentedly as he began pulling his pants up. "Whatever you say..."

Leaving Rob her panties (to further ensure her presence in his thoughts) Dakota dashed to the tattoo parlour, where the artist was waiting.

"What do you want to do first?" he'd said, unable to resist returning her radiant smile, and trying to stop herself from shaking with joy, Dakota told him exactly where to start.

###

The face tattoos didn't seem to be the first thing that people noticed.

Probably because they were white. If you were looking at Dakota's face, they were obvious, but as she caught the train in that morning, her face was the last thing they were looking at.

The tattoo artist had been extremely reluctant to tattoo her face at all, but Dakota had quickly learned that her enthusiasm was difficult to resist. It had only taken a few minutes of cheerful cajoling to convince him, and he'd tattooed the patterns she'd instructed.

To most people, they looked like white camouflage patterns, or the speckled skin of a cow. But to those with a dirty mind, they had the exact effect she'd intended - the tattoos looked like the bursts of cum that Rob had twice splattered her face with the previous day.

No, the first thing that people noticed was either her outfit, or the tattoos on her exposed stomach and back.

Remembering what Rob had said about enjoying the trampiness of her cunt-tattoo, Dakota hadn't held back in the slightest. Across her midriff, in a huge loopy font, she had the words "Slutty whore" tattooed, and on her back it simply read "Pee on me", with an arrow pointing to her rear said "grab me spank me touch me fuck me".

To Dakota's surprise, a few people had taken her up on the written offer, and during the crowded train-ride, she got groped more than a few times.

It didn't bother her. She was still glowing from the previous night's escapades - she just hoped that she could give Rob enough pleasure to get her through the whole weekend.

She was wearing a set of green panties and a matching bra...and nothing else. Her nipples were clearly visible through the bra, but it didn't bother her.

Nothing bothered her. She was slowly turning herself into Rob's fantasy fuck-toy, and if that meant he'd keep on paying attention to her, she knew she'd never want for anything else.

As she disembarked from the train, her feeling of joy started to slip away. Holly must be in, she thought - she wasn't worried. She knew that no matter what the redhead had done, Dakota would be able to compete.

When she arrived at the office, once she'd walked past the stunned stares of her co-workers, Dakota was surprised that it wasn't Holly who'd drawn Rob's attention...well, it wasn't only Holly.

She must have made some phone-calls, Dakota thought. In front of her was what could only be described as a minor orgy. Holly and four of the other women from the office had managed to cram themselves into Rob's studio.

They were all dressed in matching slutty schoolgirl outfits - white blouses that barely hid anything, pleated skirts that covered only a few inches of skin. A few of the women had obviously started to pick up some tricks - they had small tattoos on their ankles or shoulders. Mild things, that looked nothing compared to Dakota's new gallery.

Holly, however, had gone all out as well. She'd continued to go down the pictorial route, with thick, muscular cocks tattooed on both cheeks and thighs, pictured shooting cum at her holes. On her arms were women obscenely pulling their pussy-lips apart, to reveal wide, gaping holes dripping with cum.

Her back was covered with women getting heartily fucked - a nun getting taken by a priest, an angel being anally penetrated by Satan, and what looked like Daphne from Scooby Doo being shared by Freddy and Shaggy while going going down on a squirting Velma.

A stunned Rob was situated in the middle of the five women - four of them had paired off and were passionately making out, while Holly was again showing off her deep-throating skills.

Wonder how she convinced them to let her be the one to take care of them, Holly briefly wondered, before coughing loudly and getting everyone's attention.

"Wow." Rob said flatly, and the miniscule amount of joy that Dakota had felt escaping returned in full force. Throwing her shoulders back, and sticking her flat chest out, she gestured with her thumb.

"Out," she said, and to her surprise, she was instantly obeyed. Her ability to assert herself had started to surprise even her.

Bending over Rob's desk, she allowed him to fuck her. Mentally she was feeling better than she'd ever felt in her life - better, she suspected, than anyone had ever felt - but her body was exhausted. She hadn't rested since the previous night, and so she completely zonked out as a grunting Rob rutted away at her newly-pierced pussy.

"Don't stop," she murmured as sleep overtook her. "No matter what...don't stop."

When she woke up, it was after lunch. Rob looked like he was trying to get some work done, though through half-closed eyes, she noticed that every few seconds, he couldn't seem to resisst glancing over at her exposed pussy, and the cum seeping out of it.

"Hey," she said drowsily, and smiled as Rob's adoring look of shock sent another wave of pleasure throughout her body. "You stopped?"

"I had to," he said with a sheepish grin. "After the second time, I remembered that the Greyson account is due today."

"Fuck it," Dakota said, sitting up and stretching, enjoying another jolt of pleasure as Rob's eyes drifted across her petite body. "Get one of the women to take care of that. I want you to cum on my face again..."

He seemed to like that, Dakota noted, as her feeling of joy intensified.

"Baby," she said, running her hands over her body as she spoke, "I don't know if you understand. You can do anything you like to me.

"Anything..."

"I really shouldn't..."

With a smile, Dakota leaned forward and whispered in his ear.

"You see these tattoos? Don't make the mistake of thinking they're random. When you came on me last night, it felt so good - I remembered exactly where each drop of cum landed, and I got them permanently etched on my body. I never want to forget what it felt like to have you cum on my face."

That was a lie - Dakota only cared about Rob coming on her face as much as it seemed to appeal to him - but it didn't seem to matter. Her words had the desired effect, and she could tell that Rob was close to giving in.

"Come on, baby. Come on me."

Out of the corner of her eye, Dakota could see Holly lurking at the entrance to Rob's cubicle. A sudden feeling of goodwill came across her, and she decided to throw the other woman a bone.

"And when you're done...maybe you could tell Holly to lick it off?"

###

The weekend was hard. Dakota had made a big show of going home with Rob - it was a clear message of ownership, warning the other women to stay off her turf. But when she left for the hospital early on Saturday morning - after a long night of being fucked in every position imaginable, and then a few hours of taking care of his housework - she knew that there was a risk of someone else swooping in.

Just until the weekend is over, she reminded herself. After this, I'm never letting him out of my sight again.

The surgery was a simple process. Just like the tattoo artist, the surgeon had expressed some complaints, but Dakota discovered she was able to sweet-talk her way through almost anything. It wasn't long before he agreed to the implants, and that night, Dakota went home with absurdly large tits, especially when contrasted with her petite frame.

To her surprise, during the entire surgery, her feeling of joy didn't diminish at all. It wasn't until the next day, when she was wondering if she even needed to take her first batch of pain medications - the unnatural joy she got from being the attention of Rob's desires seemed to do the job just fine - that it happened.

"Oh, shit..." she exclaimed. She had no idea what Holly had done, but clearly it was working - suddenly, she was acutely aware of her pain and almost too depressed to lift the bottle of pills.

Her Sunday and Monday continued in the same vein - she'd known going in that the two-day recovery period would be horrible, but she'd figured that it wouldn't really hit her until she didn't turn up to work on Monday, and the other women made their moves.

Too depressed to eat, in too much pain to think, and too weak to do anything about it, Dakota barely left her bed until Tuesday morning, when she dragged herself into a flouncy yellow skirt and tank-top that she knew would show off her new D-cup boobs.

"God," she whimpered as she managed to force a piece of toast down. "I hope this works..."


12