Happy Acres

Story Info
Come on get happy...
979 words
3.7
11.6k
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If the developers of the suburb "Happy Acres" had known about the land's magic, they probably wouldn't have built homes there...or they would have charged more. Happy Acres opened in the 1950s when everyone was sexual repressed. It quickly drew lots of families. It was the "it" place to be in the town.

Betty was tending to the garden when she heard giggling. A lilith form appeared in front of her.

"Hi there." said the woman.

"Who are you, what's going on?" questioned Betty.

The lilith figure just giggled. "I'm a fairy. You made a big mistake by building your house here."

"I didn't build my house here. I just bought it...well we...my husband. He's at the office now." Betty was starting to get scared. She decided to be polite like she was raised.

"Can I get you anything?" she questioned. When would this lady leave?

"Oh you can get me so much and soon you will. You're so eager to serve. That makes me happy. Why don't you please me by taking off your top?" questioned the fairy.

"I can't take my top off. People might see me." said Betty but she found herself taking her top off anyway.

"Never mind that for now, you know exposition is one of your kinks." said the fairy.

"Huh? Kink?" questioned Betty. She had no idea what it meant. She had been raised properly and knew very little about sex.

The fairy came up to Betty and started feeling her tits. "Tiny..probably need improving, we'll have to see how you compare to the neighbors." Betty moaned under the fairy's ministrations. The fairy smirked, hiked up the woman's dress and noticed she was growing wet. She thrust her fingers into Betty's pussy. The fairy could tell it had been a long time since Betty had gotten any, Betty didn't deserve to cum yet. She pulled her hand out of Betty. "Lick!" she whispered in Betty's ear. Betty licked her quim from the fairy's fingers. Her eyes rolled back into her head.

"Very nice, you're addicted to pussy juice now...aren't you?" said the fairy.

"Yes...?" questioned Betty.

"That's yes Mistress, but enough of that for now. I deserve a show. It's been so long since I play with mortals but now it seems like I have a whole treasure trove to play with." said the fairy.

Betty didn't know what to say. She just stood there.

"Such a good girl.." the fairy said to Betty, obviously talking down to her. "But, I like my sluts a bit more active. The fairy pinched Betty's tit. "Now show me a show." she whispered to her new slave.

"Yes...show." stated Betty.

Betty's nipples had hardened in the morning air. Since her breasts were free, Betty began to shake her torso slightly from side to side. She wanted to show her tits off to this woman? No, that couldn't be right. Why was she referring to her breasts as tits? Only bad women did that.

"You can't boss me around." stated Betty as she continued her show.

The fairy knew what her slut was thinking of course She looked down to the swaying breasts of the red haired girl, watching their subtle motions from side to side, growing more excited as Betty fell further under her control. It took some will of her own, but she looked up from the moving tits and back into Betty''s eyes. "I can't boss you around? But, you're forgetting that I'm your Mistress and yes I can." The fairy's words, when spoken; bore into the mind of Betty, settling deep in there and becoming truth.

"Well, just because I'm your slave doesn't mean I like it." Betty said.

"A better show for me darling." said the fairy.

Betty stopped swaying, only so that she could sit down on the lawn and spread her legs; her hand snaked between her open thighs to rub at her covered pussy.

The fairy just smirked. "More slut." she ordered.

Betty moaned as she pressed the cotton of her panties against her moist pussy. A damp spot began to show, growing larger and larger the more she rubbed. Betty had forgotten to be proper. She'd forgotten that the fairy was watching. Betty's eyes closed and her fingers worked quickly; she pressed against her swollen clit, through the fabric, and ran a finger into her covered slit. She was desperate. It had been to long since Ray had done anything for her.

The fairy giggled. She was thinking about stopping Betty from having an orgasm. Betty stopped masturbating and came to herself. The fairy needed horniess. She wanted to see her new slut come.

"Keep up with the show, slut." she said.

Betty continued her show. Suddenly, Betty gasped; she shuddered as an orgasm struck her, her pussy clenching before it released a flood of her own juices, soaking her panties and thighs. Betty had never experienced anything like that especially with Ray. Betty was gasping for breath. The fairy giggled at her. She took off Betty's panties and put them in Betty's mouth. Betty eagerly sucked the wet fabric between her lips so she could suck on her own juices.

The fairy giggled. "Invite me in." she ordered.

"But, who are you? What am I doing?" questioned Betty.

"You're my live-in maid of course, since you're so willing and submissive. You're going to help me take over this entire development. My word is law. Let's go into the house now." the fairy ordered.

"Come in." stated Betty. It was hard for her to talk.. The panties were in her mouth.

The fairy giggled again as Betty hurried past her. The fairy adored her new servant's lovely tits bouncing wildly as she went. Finally, the fairy stepped into the house and closed the door behind her. She was going to have so much fun in Happy Acres.