Happy Acres Ch. 02

Story Info
The fairy makes a married couple happy...
835 words
4.04
4.9k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fairy was still going around Happy Acres exploring the suburb that had built on her home. She flew over to a yard where a teenager was mowing the lawn. She knew he was quite handsome so she spoke to him.

"Tell me about yourself?" said the fairy.

"Well, my name is Quinten, I just turned 18." said Quinten.

"That's hardly anything at all. Are you straight or are you gay? You can tell me now that we're best friends. Tell me about your neighbors too." said the fairy.

"Sure Ma'm...I guess I like both men and women. But, i've only fucked women." said Quinen.

The fairy smiled. She had plans. "Are there any people in Happy Acres that intrigue a man like you?" she questioned. Quienten had no more scrupples when it came to talking sex around the fairy. "I guess there's Mrs. Stevens. She's my teacher at school. She's not that much older than me you know. But, she's really uptight and she treats me badly. I think she's failing me on purpose."

The fairy smiled wickedly. Something like this wouldn't stand. She clicked her fingers and Mrs. Stevens appeared on the lawn. She was naked. He nipples grew hard in the cold air.

"Hello" said the fairy.

"What am I doing here? What's going on?" questioned Mrs. Stevens. She was trying to cover herself up with her hands.

"Oh..no...none of that. Show us your body. '' said the fairy. With that Mrs. Stevens hands fell to her side. The fairy ran her hands up and down every inch of Mrs. Stevens body, she was not shy about the places she explored. After all, why should she be? The humans had built on her land.

"Come here Quentin..explore your teacher wherever you want. She loves it when you touch her. A little slut like her will always be wet for you.' said the fairy.

Quienten started out very gentlemanly by caressing her hair and arms. "No need for that, she's a slut. Feel free to explore her body anywhere. She'll love it." stated the fairy. No longer having any scruples, it wasn't long before Quienten started pinching her breasts and started tracing his fingers along her pussy." The fairy could tell that Mrs. Stevens wasn't loving it. That was about to change.

"Now Quienten here says that you've been mean to him, failing him on purpose. That sort of thing. You know that's not nice, a stupid slut like you shouldn't be doing that to a man, she's so enamored with. You want him more than anything don't you? You cream your panties whenever you're near him. He's your Master and you'll do anything for him won't you slut." giggled the fairy. "Now kneel before him. he'll no longer address you as Mrs. Stevens, only Slut. You'll address him as Master." ordered the fairy.

Mrs. Stevens/slut knelt. "Now teabag him bitch!" ordered the fairy. Mrs. Stevens crawled over to her Master. She took one of his balls in her mouth and sucked firmly on it. Her tongue caressed it. Now Mrs. Stevens knew the best thing she could hope for was to be coated by her Master's jizz. In fact, it was one of the things she dreamed of. Master would make her so happy if he came over her breasts. Slut wanted to wear his cum as she taught class.

Slut was okay at her job right now. Still being a new Dom, made Quienten have questions.

"What about her husband?" he questioned the fairy. The fairy gave a little giggle. This was working out even better than she expected. She snapped her fingers and Mr. Stevens appeared. He was also naked.

The first thing he saw was his wife sucking Quienten's orange size balls. "Honey...what's going on?" he questioned. But, Slut didn't want to stop teabagging her Master for one minute. The fairy had to explain things.

"Your wife is now a sub to Quienten. He's better than both of you...look at the size of his cock. You know you want it too. You want him in all of your holes. You're limp and you shoot a load each time you see Quienten. He lives here now, with both of you serving him. You love to see your wife riding his HUGE cock because you know you can't please her. You're nothing but a limp faggot. You serve Quiten in any way he wants. That's alright with you?" said the fairy.

"N.." started Mr. Stevens. But, Quentin looked at him. Mr. Stevens shot a load. "Go get me a beer, fag."

"Ye.." said Mr. Stevens.

"Ah, but first you clean up the mess you made on my lawn. Kneel and taste your jizz." said Quieten. He was becoming bolder thanks to the fairy's magic and his own determination.

The fairy giggled and disappeared. She had so much fun ahead of her in Happy Acres. She was enjoying making everyone happy.

(I love to hear from my readers. Please rate and comment!)