Happy Birth/Father's Day, Daddy!

Story Info
Script for dad/daughter Father's Day scene.
1.9k words
4.26
30.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sutty93
Sutty93
286 Followers

A/N: This is a script idea for potential audio/video recordings or roleplay. It will be mostly dialogue, with minimal stage directions. If this or its incestous nature offend you, this is your warning; don't complain or downvote simply because you couldn't be bothered to read the entirety of this piece's available information and tags. If anyone wishes to use this in another form for publication, they have my permission to do so, so long as you send me a copy. This policy applies to all past and future scripts I post here. Enjoy!

*****

Daughter: (knocks on door) Good morning, Daddy! Happy birthday!

Father: (sleepily) Thank you, sweetheart! Wow! Look at that breakfast! And that dress! I didn't sleep the whole day, did I?

D: No, Daddy! Since today is both your birthday and Father's Day, I wanted to go that extra mile. (kisses cheek) Happy Father's Day and birthday, Daddy from your little princess!

F: Well thank you, Princess. I appreciate all this effort that you've put into this. Although, I must say, that dress, though very much Cinderella, makes me realize just how much you've grown up. You look beautiful, baby!

D: Thank you, Daddy! I'm glad you think so, cuz it's all for you! (places gift on F's lap)

F: You didn't have to get me anything, honey. (opens gift and laughs) Oh, you haven't given me one of these since you were 7. (kisses cheek) Thank you, Princess, thank you for being my favourite girl.

D: You're welcome, Daddy! I'm glad that you like it! Just so you know, these coupons aren't all like the ones I gave you 11 years ago. Since I'm 18 now, I wanted to get you some things that I'm more capable now.

F: What do you mean?

D: Well, there's the usual stuff like chores, but there's also stuff I couldn't do for you as a kid, like being your chauffer for the day, buying or cooking a nice dinner, and other such adult only items.

F: (looking through coupon booklet) Honey, what is this?

D: It's a coupon for you to fuck my titties Daddy. I know that you look at them, and since Mom died 8 years ago you haven't gotten any action. (Grabs F's hands and places the on her breasts) Don't they feel nice, Daddy? Don't my perky, D cups feel good in your hands? Wouldn't it feel wonderful to feel that big Daddy dick sliding between them? Oh, just the thought of that is making my nipples hard, Daddy! (reaches for F's cock and starts to stroke it) Hmm, seems that they aren't the only ones that are hard, huh Daddy?

F: Oh, Princess! What are you doing? You shouldn't be doing that! (moans) God that feels good!

D: You need this Daddy. And I'm just showing you how much I love you. I've saved myself for you Daddy, and I want you to love me as much as I love you. But if you feel the need to punish me Daddy, there is a coupon for a spanking. Oh, did that excite you Daddy? Does the thought of bending my virgin, 18 yr. old body over your knee, exposing my tight teen ass and smacking it red as my lipstick turn you on? Cuz it gets me wet, Daddy. Spank me, Daddy; please spank my naughty, sexy ass and tell how bad I've been.

F: Suck my cock, baby girl.

D: Ooohhh, with pleasure Daddy! (starts to suck F's cock, loudly and sloppily)

F: Fuck, Princess! Your mouth is divine! How did you get so good, and still be able to call yourself a virgin?

D: (pulls off of cock but still stroking it) I've had help. Dani and her mom have been giving me blowjob lessons on her mom's dildo for the past couple months. Oh, did that turn you on, Daddy? (returns to sucking F's cock)

F: YYYYEEEEESSSSS it did, Princess. The thought of Zelda teaching you and Dani both how to suck cock is very hot. Fffffuuuucccckkkkk your mouth is so hot, baby; I'm going to cum! DADDY'S CUMMING! SWALLOW ALL OF DADDY'S CUM, PRINCESS! (pants as he finishes cumming)

D: (gulping down F's cum) Hhhhmmmm, you taste good, Daddy. Do you want to use a coupon to continue the fun? There's some really sexy ones in there, that I can't wait for you to redeem.

F: Get naked sweetheart while Daddy looks for the one he wants to redeem.

D: Yes, Daddy. Just so you know, there is a coupon for a striptease. But we'll wait for that until later. I still want to practice a bit more. (takes off clothes)

F: Fuck, when did you get so sexy Princess? (D giggles as F pulls 2 coupons out) Here honey, let's use these.

D: Oh, this is an odd combo; but I like it. (leans over F's knee) Have I been naughty, Daddy? Do you need to punish me? SMACK. OOOOHHHHH, that was one Daddy. Thank you for spanking me, Daddy. Can I have another, please Daddy?

F: Seems blowjobs aren't the only thing that Zelda has been teaching you.

D: Actually, I learned that from reading incest stories online and rubbing my tight teenage twat to thoughts of us enacting them. SMACK. Yes, Daddy! That was two. Thank you, Daddy; can I please have another?

F: You sound so sexy when you're begging me to spank you, Princess; I can't wait until you're begging me to fuck you. Here's how we're going to do this: I'm going to spank each of your juicy asscheeks and you're going to count and thank me for them like you've been doing. But, before you ask me for another, you're going to tell me about a fantasy you have, it doesn't have to be about me. And once you've got me so hard that I can no longer resist the urge to do so, I'm going to throw you onto the bed and fuck you until you or it breaks. Do you understand, Princess?

D: Hmmm, yes Daddy, I do. And I can't wait Daddy; the thought of you fucking me so hard has me so wet, your big Daddy dick is going to slide in my pussy easier than a skater on ice. SMACK SMACK. Oh, that was 3 and 4 Daddy, thank you Daddy. It goes without saying at this point, but I've wanted to suck your cock since I was 16. I wanted to get you drunk after my sweet 16 and take you up to your room and push you onto the bed and just go to town on your cock until I'd swallowed more loads than I could count and you'd painted my face and tits in so much cum that tan was rendered moot. Please Daddy, can I have some more spankings? SMACK SMACK. YYYYEEESSSS! Thank you Daddy! Spanks 5 and 6 felt so good against my sore ass, Daddy.

There's a coupon there for a threesome with one of my friends, and I can't wait to use it and see which friend you wanna fuck into next week. But I think it be even hotter if you seduced their mom, fucking her when my friend walks though the door after school and just order the mom to eat her daughter's pussy so she's wet enough for your dick to destroy her holes and then proceed to fuck them both in the front windows for all to see. Please Daddy, can you spank my ass again, it's getting a little cold without the heat your spanking me causes. SMACK SMACK. FFFFFUUUUCCCCKKKK! I'm going to cum the next time you spank me, Daddy! Thank you so much for spanking my naughty, juicy ass, Daddy! Those were spanks 7 and 8, Daddy; and I cannot wait for 9 and 10!

I want you to chaperone prom, Daddy. Dressed up in nice suit, you're going to be the envy of all the girls cuz they're going to want to dance with you, vertically and horizontally. But, only my friends will get that privilege. I convinced my girlfriends to pool our money for a limo and cottage for the weekend. We're going stag, and I'm going to spike their drinks until we're all so drunk that my suggestion of getting into our sexy lingerie and playing spin the dildo will go off without a hitch. I'll text you after about 25 minutes when we're all horny and you can come and have the best weekend of your life while you fuck 7 horny schoolgirls in a reverse gangbang orgy. Can I-Aaahhhh!

F: Sorry, sweetheart, Daddy needs to feel that tight pussy of yours around his cock right now!

Both: FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKK!

D: You fill me so good, Daddy! Pound my pussy, Daddy! (F starts to fuck D) Pound it like you own it; cuz you do own it Daddy! All my holes are yours to use as you see fit. I'm no longer your princess, I'm your fucktoy!

F: Fuck you feel so good, baby. And I'm still going to call you Princess, cuz I've always wanted to...fuck...a...princess! And keep talking baby; Daddy loves to hear your fantasies!

D: You mean like the fantasy where you knock me up and I make you daily milkshakes with the milk my titties produce for our baby. And while you're slurping that down, I'm slurping down your yummy cum so that our daughter grows to love it just like I do!

F: Fuck yes! Just like that Princess! I can't wait to drink your mommy milk. One more fantasy and I'll claim this tight pussy with my hot cum!

D: Oh, yes Daddy! I'm so close too! How slutty do you want it to be, Daddy; cuz I have some really slutty fantasies with you as the star.

F: How slutty is my Princess fucktoy willing to be for her Daddy?

D: Super slutty! As slutty as he wants me to be!

F: Then make this the sluttiest thing we can do before you go off to college in a couple months.

D: Don't worry, Daddy; I'm not moving away for college. (kisses F's cheek) But if you want something sluttier than my plans for prom, what if we didn't stop at that weekend? What if, before we left the cottage Sunday after you fucked us into submission repeatedly, you made us swear to be at your beck and call all summer long. What if Daddy, you asked us to prove our loyalty by bringing you a married MILF to the next time we fuck you, adding to the harem of women you could fuck? What if you spent all of July knocking us up, cockolding all those lesser men? Imagine if some of them brought their own moms, and you had a baby growing in two sluts from the same family? Imagine how in another 18 years you'd have an even larger harem of fresh virgin daughters to knock up? Image if one of our half brothers fucks us; we could turn our town into an incest capital. Fuck, Daddy I'm cumming! Slap my clitty Daddy and I'll squirt to the ceiling! (F slaps D's clit) AAAAHHH YESSSSSSSSS DADDY! I'M CCCCCUUUUUUMMMMMIIIINNNNNGGGGG!

F: Me too, Princess!

D: Yes Daddy, cum in my pussy! I feel it, I feel it, Daddy! So hot! I'm cumming again! AAAAAAIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE! (both pant as they recover their breath) (kisses F on lips) That was amazing, Daddy! I hope we can have this much fun all the time now!

Sutty93
Sutty93
286 Followers