Happy Birthday, Beautiful Boy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you know?"

She shrugged. "They're not always careful about hiding them. They'll forget and leave a thumb drive in a TV or have a file open on their computer... that's how I saw yours. So relax, your secret's safe with me and I don't look at you any differently... well... maybe a little but in a good way," she added with a devilish grin and a glance down toward my crotch. I blushed again. "So no big deal. You got a birthday beej from a hot MILF and everybody's still friends and life just marches on. Okay? Now back to the topic."

"Huh?" The sudden left turn our conversation had taken made me forget what we were originally talking about.

"Confidence. Being so shy around girls. Like... you with my mom. See, here, you act like a normal teenage dude around me, but when you're around her you're like... twelve or something. You're just this shy little kid again. Look, I get it. I know my mom is smoking hot; I've got two eyes. And I see the effect she has on other guys. I never wanted to bring my boyfriends over because they'd practically forget I was there. Jesus, even some of my girlfriends would stare at her like they were thinking about going for it."

She paused, studying my face. "I know it's intimidating to be with someone who you think is out of your league. But you can't let that intimidate you. When you start feeling those butterflies, just turn on the charm and even get a little flirty... but just a little bit, though, you don't want to come off like creepy. That'll sink the ship before it ever leaves port."

"Huh." This wasn't going to be easy, I could see that. "So... assuming I can get past that first hurdle, what then?"

She rolled her eyes and sighed, slightly exasperated. "Just be yourself, Jared. You're a sweet guy, and smart. Just chat. But don't make it all about you. Answer her questions, yeah, but ask her about her. Nothing too personal, but general things, like where she's from, what does she like to do for fun, does she like some of the things you like, stuff like that. When she says something that you're into too, talk about that. And when she tells you something about herself, show interest. Let her know she's an interesting person."

"What if she's not?"

"Oh, bitch, please," she sighed, rolling her eyes again. "You give her a nice smile, say 'Gotta run, see you around,' and go find a girl who is. Okay, so now you've found somebody that interests you, you've been hanging out for a while, and she's wanting to get closer to you, and it's time to seal the deal." Pushing out into the deeper end, she treaded water for a few seconds, thinking something over. "You do much making out?"

"Huh?"

"Kissing, you doof. Have you done much kissing and making out with girls?"

"Um, no. Just a few times, really."

"Okay, then you probably suck at it." That kinda stung.

Seeing the expression on my face, she quickly added, "Everybody kisses badly when they start out. Boys and girls both. It starts with a little peck on the lips and five seconds later they're sucking face and slobbering and trying to put their tongues down each other's throat. Nothing breaks the mood and turns off the interest faster than somebody who kisses like a PEZ dispenser."

When that visual formed in my head I laughed out loud. Throwing my head back, I stuck my tongue straight out as far as it would go. "GLAAAAAGH!"

She laughed with me. "I know, right? It's just so gross and clumsy." She swam back to the shallow water and turned me around so I was standing on the downward slope of the pool floor, making us more or less at the same height. She stood in front of me, closing the gap between to just a few inches. "Kiss me."

That startled me. "Really?"

Again, the eye-roll and exasperated voice, "No, I'm just making this shit up, YES, dumbass, I want you to kiss me. I want to know where we're starting from." She closed the gap a little further, looking up at me expectantly.

I leaned forward and gave her a quick smooch.

"Not bad... if I'm your Aunt Agnes. Not much on the suave meter if you're trying to get somewhere with a new hottie, though. Let me lead here for demonstration purposes; I'll be the guy, okay? First, you want to telegraph your intent; no ambush kisses allowed. I'd want to just gently touch her face, like this," as she reached out and ever-so-lightly brushed the backs of two fingers down my cheek and rested them under my jaw. "Or maybe brush a lock of her hair off of her face." With her fingertips, as gentle as a butterfly kiss, she brushed an errant bundle of damp hair off of my forehead and continued her touch over to and around the back of my ear, as if I had long hair and she was securing the stray lock in place. She smiled softly. "Maintain eye contact when you do it," she said, her voice as soft as her smile.

She didn't need to tell me that. I was gazing into those sparkling ice-blue eyes, my heartbeat quickening in anticipation. I couldn't have looked away if I'd tried.

"Now comes the signal," she gently instructed, "You let her know what you intend to do... moisten your lips a bit," the little pink tip of her tongue just barely exposed exposed itself as touched on the front of her lips, "Lean in a little closer, just a little, and glance down at her lips, and then look back up into her eyes. Now she knows what you're about to do, and she has the option of backing off or going with it." She demonstrated, leaning in and glancing down and back up at me.

"If she pulls away, just give a shy little smile - you're good at those," she winked at me and I couldn't help but grin. "Just give a little little laugh and say 'Sorry, got a little carried away there, now what were we talking about?' and then continue whatever the conversation was about. Don't make a big production or trip over yourself apologizing. Brush it off like it was nothing, give her space, and keep the vibe positive. You'll get another chance later. But if she smiles, moves closer, or closes her eyes, you're in the end zone." Resting her fingertips on my cheek, she leaned in, looked down at my lips, back up into my eyes, and I leaned in to her, my eyes closing reflexively.

Our lips touched softly, lingering for what was probably about two or three seconds but it felt like time had come to a full stop. A feeling of warm energy seemed to radiate inward from my lips. Damn that felt good. She slowly pulled back, and I opened my eyes to look into hers. She was still close enough that I could feel her breath, and she smiled, looked back down at my lips and closed her eyes, and I went back for seconds. Our lips met, and this time hers moved slightly, gently trapping my upper lip, creating just enough suction to make that classical kissing sound when she pulled back.

And then again. And again, this time on my lower lip. Her hand left my cheek and went to the back of my head as her other hand circled around my back. She pulled back, wet her lips again, and returned to my mouth, this time just barely touching our lips together and sliding them across each other, left and right, up and down, occasionally dropping another little nibble kiss on one lip or the other, in various spots. She was good at this. Damned good.

I was starting to feel like I was having an out of body experience. She wasn't joking when she'd made those remarks about bad kissers... I was definitely one of those, and so were the handful of girls I'd made out with. This... this was heaven. I had my arms around Tabby, one hand up between her shoulder blades, the other against the small of her back; I fought like hell to keep that lower hand from drifting down to her perfect plump little butt. But as our lips slow-danced against each other, I felt waves of warm electricity passing between us, running up my spine and making the hairs on the back of my neck stand straight out.

This was my childhood friend and next-door neighbor, Tabitha Jean Bennings, who I'd grown up with, played video games with, sprayed with the garden hose and pelted relentlessly with volleys of Nerf Balls and Rockets, and who gave back as good as she got, and I was making out with her. And it felt... oh, so fucking right. My heart was racing and I knew my breathing was getting heavy.

All at once she released her embrace and pulled back. "Ehhp.. hit the brakes, buddy." I let go and looked back at her, feeling slightly dazed. She was looking into my eyes with a tight little smirk, using her forearm and back of her hand to wipe her mouth. She raised her eyebrows and her eyes twinkled with mirth.

"Too much PEZ?"

"Yeah. A little too much."

"Sorry, got a little carried away there," I said with a shy little smile. "Now what were we talking about?"

Her face split wide with that classic wide Tabitha grin and she laughed playfully; it was one of the sexiest sounds I knew. "See, you're learning!" I then noted that she was slightly flushed and breathing deeply. She seemed to be getting into the "lesson" as much as I was. I discretely reached down and adjusted Little Jared to an upright position, knowing that as our studies continued, he'd need to be standing or discomfort was guaranteed.

She reached out and grabbed my upper arm, pulling me back to her. "Keep the tongue under control. Don't invade her mouth with it at first. Follow her cue and if she wants more tongue, she'll give it to you first. If you've been making out for a bit like this and she's really responding and getting into it, just use the tip of your tongue on the outside of her lips, like this." Gently wrapping me in her arms again, she leaned in and resumed the delicate lip-sliding from before, but then I felt the tip of her tongue gently darting out, touching and caressing my lips, then retreating as she nibble-kissed and sucked on my lips in always-changing locations.

I followed her cue and started doing the same. Our tongues tapped against each other periodically along their separate wandering journeys, and each time they did my heart rate jumped up by a beat or two. Eventually I started hearing the faintest little purrs and sighs and she started holding me more closely. On impulse, I bent my head back and flicked the tip of my tongue on the very tip of her nose. She giggled and leaned her head back as well. I resumed the lip-sliding and nibble-kisses, but venturing away from her lips entirely.

I kissed along her jawline, under her chin, and moved to her her throat. Her head tilted back, her mouth was now open and she was breathing deeply. I playfully kissed her all over her throat, giving little tongue taps and swirls, which she clearly approved of. From there I moved up the side of her neck, alternating little butterfly kisses with gentle presses and swirls of the tip of my tongue.

This apparently was the place where the magic happens, because her sighs increased, along with her breathing. Taking a chance, I started lightly nibbling up the side of her neck with my teeth, and she gasped as her right hand rocketed up my back to grip the hair on the back of my head. She pulled my head back, planted her mouth firmly on mine, and started kissing me in earnest. Her tongue snaked its way into my mouth and started searching around, shallowly at first, probing my teeth, my gums, and then the inside surfaces of my teeth and palate. I followed suit, and soon our curious, inquisitive tongues were tussling with each other in passionate exploration.

I was rock hard, and she was now grinding her pelvis into mine. I gripped her hair and pulled her head back and started going to work on the other side of her neck, nipping and tonguing my way up from her collarbone to behind her ear. She moaned. "Oh God, Jared, yeah, like that, keep doing that... keep going..." Gripping my shoulders, she lifted both her feet from the pool floor and wrapped her legs around my waist, hooking her ankles together behind my back. For sake of balance, I started walking to the edge of the pool and pressed her to the wall as she once again pulled my head back and attacked my mouth with hers. We sucked on each others tongues as they writhed and wrestled with each other, and broke our kiss frequently to kiss, nip, and tongue each others necks, nibble earlobes, and moan our passion into each others ears. I was on fire.

Tabby framed my face with both hands and pushed me back. Her face was flushed and her normally cool blue eyes were ablaze with want. "Okay," she panted breathlessly, "I think you got first base down pretty well. Now you gotta round it to second. You good with your hands?"

"Um..." I was in a total daze, hearing but not following her words, desperately wanting to resume feeling her flesh pressed against mine.

She grabbed my hand and extended my long, slim fingers, analyzing them while a huge smile crept across her face. "Oh yeah... I got plans for these," she said, kissing the tips of my fingers. "These fingers are going to work some magic. I just know it."

She turned around, braced her hands on the lip of the pool, and hoisted herself up. She paused for a moment, letting the water cascade down her back, and that perfect, delicious bubble butt was right in my face. It was all I could do to keep from planting my mouth on it. She bent a knee upwards, got her footing, and stood. Taking a few steps forward, she grabbed the sides of her bikini bottoms, and, bending at the waist, pushed them down to her ankles and stepped out.

I could almost hear the popping and sizzling as portions of my brain short-circuited. When I got here, she was the same good ol' Tab that I'd grown up with; one of the guys. Okay, one of the guys who'd grown up to be a smoking-hot babe that I secretly perved on now, but never even thought of making a move on. As of 20 minutes ago, I was pressed up against said smoking-hot babe passionately making out, and now she was stripping off her bikini bottoms and talking about second base. I prayed that the next sound I'd hear wouldn't be my alarm clock going off.

Her ass was just... amazing. Not the majestic, exaggerated curviness of Marie's, more scaled down to her smaller frame, but plump and full and, well... perfect. And like Marie's, utterly devoid of tan lines. As she walked to the nearby chaise lounge those beautiful cheeks jiggled with sexiness. My cock throbbed and my mouth watered. She turned around and looked me straight in the eye. Smiling, she held up a hand and crooked her finger to beckon me. "I'm waiting, Jared!"

I don't remember getting up out of the pool but somehow there I was on the pool deck, slowly walking toward her, my swim trunks tenting out obscenely. I looked down the smooth, glistening stretch of her golden brown tummy and my eyes locked on her sex. She looked partly shaved. Moving as if in a trance, I made my way to the chaise and stopped, looking down at her as she beamed up at me. "Have a seat, big boy!."

I sat down slowly, trying to maintain eye contact. It wasn't easy. She sat down on one of my knees, careful not to mash my straining cock. She was still breathing hard from our kissing in the pool, and she quickly made it known that she was ready to continue. She reached across my chest with her outside hand and gripped my shoulder, bringing her face toward mine. I put my arm around her waist and pulled her close. Our lips met again and we resumed as if we'd never paused. Lips and tongues slowly and sensuously grappling, hands and fingers caressing each others face and neck, little purrs, coos and "Mmmms" filled the air between us. Our breathing started heating back up. I felt her take my other hand and bring it to her pussy, pressing my palm flat against her, my fingertips converging between her legs.

"Okay, Jared," she breathed. "You don't just stick your fingers in a girl before... before she's ready. Just... keep your hand on the outside at first. And just use... pressure... to sort of massage the whole area." Not entirely sure what she was getting at, I pressed the heel of my hand gently on her soft mound, which I could feel had a little landing strip of soft, downy hair extending upward from it. The rest of her felt baby-smooth. I sort of rocked and rotated the heel around, feeling the firm little rod of her clit pressing against my palm. "Mmmmm... that's nice," she said dreamily. Then I tried cupping my palm first at the heel end and then more toward my fingers, trying to get a wave-like thing going. It was a little awkward and fumbley at first but I quickly found my groove and started massaging her in earnest, putting waves of pressure down her mound, clit, and entire pussy. Her head lolled back and she sighed happily.

"You're a natural, my man... I knew those long fingers had potential."

"The guys always made fun of me. They said I have hands like a girl."

"Buddy, you keep those nails trimmed and clean and any girl who sees them is gonna be thinking something completely..." she gave a short gasp, "... else about your hands. Like what they might feel like. What they can do." I could feel her moisture now; my hand was getting slick. "You feel that, Jared? How slippery and wet I'm getting?" She looked into my eyes and I nodded dumbly. "You know what that means?" I shrugged, still locked into her gaze. "It means you're doing it right." She closed her eyes and laid her head on my shoulder. "Let's... let's let it get a little more wet and smooshy down there... and... and we can move on to the next part." Her jaw was slack and she was breathing deeply.

With her head lolled over to one side on my shoulder, she was presenting the side of her neck to me so I put my mouth to her neck and went back to kissing, nibbling and tonguing. At first I had a hard time trying to keep my mouth and my pussy-hand coordinated, but I soon got it down, and never heard any protest from Tabby. Just little hums and sighs of pleasure. Soon my hand was soaked and making little squelching noises.

Tabby lifted her head from my shoulder and I backed off from my lip-service. "Okay stud... now you get a little anatomy lesson." Her voice was breathy and a little trembly. She moved my hand from her soaking wet snatch. "I know you've watched porn... you know where my clit is." I nodded. "Okay, now look close." I zoomed in, fascinated not just by my first up-close and personal look at real live pussy, but by the nonchalance with which my childhood friend was displaying and explaining hers to me.

"Now look... some people think that it's this magical little love button... and they're thinking about just the head here." She pointed to the little button-like protrusion peeking out. "But that's only the tip. She's actually pretty long... she reaches back to around here," she said, tracing up back along her hood to a spot I would later learn from personal studies as the "front commisure." She took my finger and pressed it down on the shaft of her clit, under its hood. "Feel it? It's like a little tiny hard-on. If I'd been born a boy, that would have been my dick."

She gently pushed my finger down and across the shaft of her clit, rolling it left and right. "Mmmmm... that feels really good. When you're starting out, stay up here and don't touch the little head that peeks out. That's important. She's really shy and sensitive, and if you just go for it right at the beginning she'll hide under her hood and the girl won't like it. So do like you were doing before with your whole hand and avoid the clit completely, unless its something really broad and general like when you were pressing with your palm. When the girl gets really warm and wet and worked up, Miss Clitty gets braver and she starts to peek out, and she can handle some direct touch. But it's still best at first to keep working the part that's under the hood here." She took three of my fingers and pressed them down, working them in a circular motion. "Yeah, like that. A little faster now."

I frigged her clit in circles like that for a couple minutes and sweat started beading on Tabby's lovely face. She then grabbed my hand and brought it lower and parked it on her thigh. She pressed her fingers against her glistening wet lips. "Okay, these puffy parts on each side? Those are my outer pussy lips." Slipping two fingers just inside them, she spread them apart displaying the crinkly brown and pink petals within. "And these are the inner lips. And before you put your fingers up in a girl, it's best to play outside here for awhile to warm her up. Go ahead... explore."