Happy Birthday, Beautiful Boy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up into her eyes. My beautiful friend was inviting me to just go play in her pussy. Ooookey-dokey. Don't have to tell me twice. Embarrassed, I smiled at her and she smiled back, encouragingly.

"Go on. I trust you." She laid limply against me, her eyes half-lidded.

My fingers were already quite wet and slippery, as were her naughty bits. I traced and pressed along the inner and outer contours of her outer lips, which were much more puffy and swollen than they were when we'd started. I pinched them gently and massaged them, getting a feel for their softness and depth. Then I moved to her inner lips, which seemed as if they'd blossomed outward like flowers since the beginning of our play. I took each of them, one at a time, between my thumb and forefinger, gently pinching and rolling the soft skin, stroking up and down along their length, feeling their texture. She moaned and squirmed as I studied her. Her juices continued to flow, gradually, wetting her thighs now and beginning to slick the cushion of the chaise.

I leaned forward toward her glistening cunt; the musky, rich scent of her filled my nostrils. For years, I'd heard the jokes about pussy smelling like fish, but this wasn't at all fishy. It smelled like... sex. It smelled like something I wanted. On reflex, I put my fingers in my mouth and sucked her juice from my fingers. It tasted weird... tangy and... well, like nothing I can describe, but I decided I really liked it and wanted more.

Tabby had been watching me. "Okay, study time's over." Her voice was breathy and had a slight quaver. She clutched my shoulder and brought me back upright. "Showtime. If you're going to finger a girl, don't stop until she crosses the finish line." She grabbed my hand and placed it palm-down on her pussy once again, this time splaying my fingers and singling out the middle one. "Aahh... this one should do nicely!" She grinned widely and held my gaze while she guided my finger into her slick entrance. "Okay... now explore... feel around... feel all the walls... get a good feel for all the..." she hissed a sharp intake of breath, "all the textures, the bumps and smooth parts... all of it."

I rotated my wrist around, getting a sense of this passage within. It wasn't like one continuous slippery tube; there were raised sections and parts with denser structures underneath and... man, this was complex territory. I was going to need some serious practice to figure this place out... and I silently made it my mission to get as much practice as I could.

"Okay... Jared? Slip in a second finger." I decided on my ring finger, which easily squelched its way in. "Turn your palm up... yeah like that... and start feeling that wall... yeah up toward my belly... just stroke it, feel for something diff - AAH! - different... okay, did you feel that rough, kinda wrinkly... spot? Feel for it again... crook your fingers like you're telling somebody to come over here..."

I did so, softly bending my fingers, feeling for the rough spot. As they dragged back toward her entrance, I felt it, and Tabby's jaw dropped open and a sigh escaped her mouth. Deciding that this was a good sign, I continued to stroke the wrinkly patch in both directions, in and out along its length. She opened her mouth to speak, then changed her mind and just grinned at me, giving me a thumbs up. When I could see her abs start flexing I started stroking a little faster, and she gasped.

I saw her breathing speed up, and she reached both hands up to her breasts and pulled the cups of her bikini top to the sides. I was instantly hypnotized. Like her beautiful behind, they were perfect, with lovely pink nipples that were jutting out firmly and proudly. She cupped her hands to those delicious boobs and started pinching and rolling her nipples. Her eyes were closed, her mouth was open and she was panting like a dog after a hard run.

I knew I was going to make it to the finish line. I sped up my stroking, pistoning my fingers in and out, and saw that her clitoris had extended even further from its hood. Not knowing how sensitive that part was, and not wanting to do anything to irritate Tabby when she was clearly getting close, I reached down with my other hand and lightly pinched the hooded section and gently rolled it. She flopped back down on the chaise and started making strangled groans; she suddenly seemed to not know what to do with her legs. She opened her eyes wide and thrashed her head to the right and left until she found her beach towel, which she grabbed and bunched up over her face.

Her muffled moans rose in pitch and volume and she started arching her back. She'd said that if she were a boy, her clit would be a dick, so I thought of what a dick likes most. On impulse I bent down and covered the end of her clit with my mouth while my fingers continued rolling the covered part, and gently sucked, letting the tip of my tongue gently brush the tip.

Touchdown.

Tabby arched her back until only her shoulders and butt were touching the chaise. She shivered and growled into the bunched up towel and a rush of warm liquid flowed over my fingers - I didn't know at the time if it was pussy juice or pee but I didn't really care at that moment - as she lifted her legs and the muscles in her thighs trembled and shook convulsively. She literally screamed into the towel... I prayed that my parents were inside, because if they'd been in the backyard they probably would have heard her.

The muscles in her tunnel were clamped down so hard on my fingers that the stroking became impossible. I didn't want to just pull out abruptly but I knew I had to back off, so I just pressed up on the bumpy spot. I then reached my thumb up and lightly pressed down on the hooded part of her clit and just held it there, which seemed to make her thrash even more. She bucked her hips and continued whimpering into the towel for what seemed like minutes and her shivering kept washing over her in waves while her love muscles clamped and pumped my fingers like a possessed milking machine.

Suddenly she grabbed my hand and pulled it out and off of her soaked, spasming pussy. In one motion she yanked the towel off of her face and sat up, launching herself at me and throwing her arms around my back and neck in a tight hug. She buried her face in my neck and panted; the heat of her breath felt like steam. I circled my arms around her and held her tightly, feeling her shaking slowly subside. I brought my soaked right hand over her shoulder to my nose and sniffed: Nope, not pee. 100 percent Tabby Kitty Juice. The good stuff. Her scent was like a drug; I found it intoxicating. Heavenly.

She lifted her head from my neck and her wide eyes gazed into mine with a look that was equal parts glee and dazed euphoria. "Damn, Jared, you learn fast! I knew those fingers had magic!" Her beautiful blue eyes sparkled and her face was plastered with that radiant Tabby Cheshire grin. She grabbed my face with both hands and kissed me deeply and passionately. When we broke our kiss and pulled back I said nothing, just held her gaze and brought my fingers to my mouth, sucking them clean one at a time. She watched me slowly suckling her essence from my long, slim fingers and those twinkling eyes smoldered and then... changed.

She looked at me differently, wide-eyed and somewhat confused, like I'd sprouted wings or a second head or something. She eyed me up and down for what seemed like minutes. Then her breathing accelerated and became heavy.

Abruptly she snatched her beach towel off of the chaise, hastily rolled it up and dropped it. She then pushed me onto my back, hooked her fingers into the waistband of my swim trunks and yanked them off in one pull, my engorged prick springing free and slapping against my abs. I had been so focused on Tabby that I hadn't - for perhaps the first time in my life - paid any attention to my aching, raging hard-on. Well my good buddy here clearly was paying attention and, judging by the way she knelt down on her towel and reached for my cock with a coy little smile, she intended to do something about it. "My turn!" she said in a sing-songy voice. Holy Jesus. First Marie, now Tabitha. This had to be a dream. Please, God, don't let me wake up before it's finished.

Maintaining eye contact, she drew a deep breath and gently held my cock with the fingertips of her left hand. She then opened her mouth, bringing it close to the head, and then slowly exhaled her warm breath down along my length. My mouth dropped open and I quietly moaned at this brand new sensation. When she got to my balls, she started covering them with tender little kisses and licks until my entire ballsack was wet. She softly sucked on one testicle, drawing it into her mouth and swirling her tongue around it. She then drew her head back, letting it pop out of her mouth before repeating with the other.

I had never felt anything like this. She opened her mouth wide and closed her lips around both my balls and let her wet, luscious tongue slide over and around them. "Mmmmmmm..." she hummed, and the vibration shot bolts of pure electricity up the length of my cock. My poor brain was in for a rough time trying to process these sensations... Tabby clearly knew what she was doing.

She drew her head back, keeping a little suction so my tingling balls jumped out of her mouth with a soft popping sound. Then she started slathering the base of my cock from side to side, paying a little closer attention to the underside, before covering the now wet area with slow, wet kisses. She then moved up about a half inch and repeated the whole circuit. Long, wet licks, then kisses. Then up another half inch, and again. Oh, fuck, I'm a goner, I thought. Thankfully I'd taken care of business before coming over, so I knew I would last longer than the pathetic minute and a half I did with Marie, but if Tabby was going to lick my stick at this rate I didn't think I'd have much chance of lasting until she got to the tip. But damn it, I was going to savor every single sight and sensation along the way and commit them to memory. After all, I wouldn't have any video of this to take home as a keepsake.

As she slowly and gradually inched her way up my cock, lavishing it with her lips and tongue, I sat upright and reached my hands to her hair, slipping my fingers through her damp wavy locks. I ran my fingers through her hair, sighing and groaning, my eyes trying to take in every inch of the beautiful siren pleasuring me. She looked up at me, a broad smile lighting up her face even as her lips and tongue caressed and teased me.

It was then, when I saw the look in her eyes, that it hit home that this was not simply Tabby repaying a favor for the fingering. I'm sure she was enjoying the surprise and wonder that was probably plastered all over my awkward, virgin face, but what I most saw on her face and in her eyes was a desire to lavish pleasure onto a friend that she really cared for.

And, in less esoteric news, my throbbing cock was flooding my entire body with reports of an incoming orgasm of seismic proportions. My fingertips started tingling. My toes started tingling. Tingles were crawling up my spine, up the sides of my back, up my neck as the hairs stood on end. I was feeling tingles in my nipples, for fuck's sake. My breathing turned into a pant; I knew the explosion was imminent, and finally...

I felt Tabby grip my balls, pulling them down as she blew cool air over my cock. With her other hand, she grabbed her water bottle from the chaise's drink-holder, flipped the cap with her thumb, and poured ice-cold water over my throbbing tool. She looked up at me, crossed her eyes, and stuck her tongue out to the side. The shock was incomprehensible to me. Talk about a bone-killer. Why the hell did she do that? The mood killed, I instantly felt my cock start to go limber.

"What... what the fuck?" I'm not sure if my voice was more one of astonishment or irritation. Immediately I regretted it; I didn't want to express any hostility toward someone who was being so generous to me. My fogged, spinning brain was reeling to find an apology when I felt a soft, warm finger press itself to my lips. I regained focus and there was Tabby, kneeling before me, reaching up with a twinkle in her eye and an impish smirk on her lips.

She took her finger from my lips and slowly wagged it from side to side. "Huh-uh, hoss... no cumming allowed yet. I'm not done with you." Her smile broadened and she lowered her mouth back to my dick and closed her lips around its head, swirling her tongue around it and sucking hard. I twitched and she immediately backed off on the suction, replacing it with circular tongue swirls. I was back in my happy place. The splash of cold water and sudden distraction had put out the immediate fire and I was back to being able to enjoy the sensations. And they were... well... pretty sensational.

And then the show really began. Tabby covered her front teeth with her lips and then, sucking in her cheeks, began a slow descent down the length of my cock until her nose mashed against my pubic bone. I could feel the muscles in her throat working the end of my prick as she swallowed over and over. I gasped.

I leaned back on one arm, gripping the chaise; there was no way I could keep sitting upright unsupported. She worked her head up and down, up and down, keeping both hands on my thighs, twisting her head to either side along the way. I could feel her talented tongue swirl around the head at the end of the upstroke, dart out for a quick lick of my balls at the downstroke, and work the entire length of my shaft along the way. I had never felt something so incredibly, insanely pleasurable in my entire life. I don't know if there's a blowjob gene or not, but if there is, Marie definitely passed it down to her daughter.

Time lost all its meaning; this warm, wet, slippery work of pure heaven seemed to go on forever. The whole time the fingers of my free hand laced through her damp hair, gently stroked her face, and glided over the soft skin of her shoulder and back as I breathlessly whispered meaningless words, sounds, and her name over and over. She locked eyes and I felt a sense of total unity. In her eyes I didn't see horniness, or naughtiness; I saw appreciation and kinship and tender loving care. She wasn't just trying to make me come, she was making sure I felt like I was in paradise. And I was.

She grabbed the sloppy, wet base of my cock and started twisting and pumping her hand up and down in time with her mouth while she ran the other hand up and down my thigh, my side, and over my chest. My breathing got harder and faster and I could hear my pulse pounding in my ears. I could feel those warning tingles starting deep inside the length of my cock and spreading to the rest of my body. Tabitha sensed it and kept up the pace.

The tingling got stronger and more intense, and I could feel flutters beginning in my abs and thighs. I was getting close to the edge of the cliff, and she popped the head out of her mouth with a sucking sound and in a breathy, sexy near-whisper, said "Give it to me, Jared... give it to me... all of it..." With that, she planted her mouth back down around my cock and worked that tongue around the end of my shaft like there was no tomorrow.

What happened next I'm not sure I can even describe. A freight train? An atom bomb? Skydiving? All three at once? The orgasm ripped through me like a hurricane. I pitched forward at the waist, my head hanging over one of Tabby's shoulder blades, and held on to her hair on both sides, trying desperately to not force her head down. I don't think there's a name for the sounds I was making, but they were something between a moan, a pant, and a sort of coughing, convulsion sound. I tried not to fuck her face, but my body was off on its own now and my hips were pistoning my cock in and out of her mouth.

She'd stopped the bobbing motion - it was no longer necessary -- but continued to twist her head left and right, working and swirling her tongue around in the rush of hot cum I was pumping into her hungry mouth and swallowed again and again. The tingling sensations rose and pulsed with the orgasm, which seemed to keep rolling through in waves. I could feel her swallowing and she never slowed down or backed off until my own storm had subsided.

Feeling a bit wobbly, I laid back on the chaise and panted up at the sky. Tabby knelt there for a minute longer, continuing to gently nurse my slowly deflating cock, coaxing out the last few drops and licking me clean while I caught my breath. When she had sucked out the very last drop of juice available, she stood up and sat next to me on the chaise.

"Liked that, didja?" I could hear the grin in her voice. I took a couple seconds to get my breathing back under control.

"Oh man." I sucked in a deep breath and let it out slowly. "This back yard has been really good to me this year."

The peal of her laughter was the sweetest sound I could imagine. I pushed myself up back to a sitting position and feasted my eyes upon the radiant face of my beautiful friend. She looked back into my eyes and we held our gaze for a long minute without speaking.

Obviously, something had changed between us. Okay, maybe not really changed... more like... augmented? I still saw Tab as my best friend, but something like... hopefully... a little bit more.

I put my hand to the side of Tabby's face, and she lifted her hand to stroke mine in turn, our eyes still locked. I couldn't quite make out her expression, but I could see that it was good.

"Jared? I... um... I want--"

The grumbling of the garage door opener shattered the moment.

"SHIT! They're back early!" She looked around her in every direction, wild-eyed. Spotting her bikini bottom on the deck, she grabbed it, took a running leap and knifed into the pool feet-first. I scrambled to pull up my trunks and watched the blurry, distorted form of Tabby under the water getting her swimsuit back in order.

The back door to the garage opened. "Tabitha!" Marie's voice rang out. "They didn't have that herbal oil you wanted, so I got... Oh, Jared!" She beamed at me with a delighted smile.

"Hey Mrs... uh, Marie!" I positioned myself in between her and the pool, hoping to run interference in case Tabby needed a few more seconds to get her suit straightened out. She walked toward me with outstretched arms and greeted me with a big hug. Man, those boobs make for a great hug.

"Oh, Tabby! Is my lovely daughter drowning in there?" With that, Tabby breached the surface like a porpoise and splashed on her back.

"Oh hey Mom," she said breathlessly, and began paddling to the side. "Did they have that oil?"

"No, they said they wouldn't have any for at least two weeks, so I got some lavender. I know you like that too. And I got that tea you wanted."

"Awesome." She grabbed the edge of the gutter and hoisted herself up and out of the pool, a sight which, as always, held me spellbound. With water streaming down her beautiful curves, she strode over to the chaise and picked her rolled-up towel up from the deck. I looked back at Marie and she was watching me with a look on her face that suggested barely concealed amusement. Did I just get caught drinking in an eyeful of her daughter? Fuck it, she knows I've been ogling her for years. I picked up my stuff and remembered why I'd come over here in the first place.

"Hey Marie, is Jim with you?"

"He's bringing some things inside from the car."

"Great, gotta talk to him. Hey, Tab, great to catch up with you and finally get some swim time in." I started to turn when Tabby fired off a loud hand clap.

"Hey! What's the rush, Jack? Where's my hug?"

"Oh right... my bad." I set down my towel and sandals and we embraced, her soft, wet, delicious curves molding themselves to me for a few heavenly, much-too-short seconds. She gave me a little peck on the cheek.