Happy Birthday, Beautiful Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The clerk grinned back, their mutual understanding shared. Hot tubs... they're not just for relaxation anymore.

Jim knelt before the service port of the hot tub, tightening the screws on the ring clamps that connected the new heart to his spa's circulatory system. The new pump, once the fixture modifications had been put in place, fit like a glove. The test kits and chemicals were in place and a fresh filter cartridge installed; all that was left was filling the tub. Victory at last. Marie, meanwhile, set Jared's pie on the lid of the closed hot tub and set up their little GoPro video camera among the flower pots that she had moved to the wrought-iron patio table across from the tub.

She checked her watch. "I'd better get changed and get in the pool," she said.

He gathered his tools and put them out of the way.

Their backyard was set up perfectly for their little escapade. As they both preferred to do their tubbing and pool play au naturel, Jim had landscaped the yard with clusters of tall, leafy shrubs and panels of privacy fence that blocked line of sight to the tub, patio, and at least three-fourths of the pool from every direction without having to surround the entire yard with ridiculously high stockade-looking fence. Marie liked sunbathing nude. Despite her classic celtic redhead appearance, she was capable of reaching a light golden tan without freckling as long as she was careful and didn't overdo it, and she hated tan lines. She liked her lush tits and ass to be the same color as the rest of her, and Jim agreed enthusiastically.

A few minutes later, she emerged from the house wearing her beach wrap, a large towel over one arm.

"So... which suit did you decide to go with?"

Looking like the cat that ate the canary, she let the wrap slip from her shoulders, caught it and tossed it aside with a dramatic flourish, did a sexy pirouette, and struck a sultry pose that would make Jessica Rabbit blush.

"Oh, lord..." Looking like the Cheshire cat, he slowly shook his head and rolled his eyes. "That poor kid."

Marie beamed at him over her shoulder as she strode to the pool. "Too much? I don't think I've worn it since that trip to the Seychelles. I was a little smaller then but I think it still looks good on me." She descended the concrete steps of the pool, her sumptuous curves glistening with suntan oil, and Jim couldn't peel his eyes away from the sight of her.

"I think it looks even better now," he called out. The effect is definitely more dramatic."

She laughed a sweet, tinkling little laugh and swam out to the middle of the pool, a long, leisurely breast stroke putting her back side on full display. To anyone observing, she looked completely naked in the water. "Here's to dramatic!"

Jim reached the edge of the pool where they could talk in a more normal tone. Squatting down, he replied, "Here's to camping trips!"

That elicited another laugh, this one earthier and naughtier. Marie dearly loved seeing her daughter during her breaks, but she welcomed her little vacation at the moment. When the kitten's away, the cats will play.

"You know, Marie, I don't think he'll have a heart attack... he's young and healthy... but he'll probably blow his cork just seeing you in that before you get a chance to touch him."

She swam to the edge and looked up at him. "Well then, I'll just have to get him hard again, won't I? He's a horny eighteen year-old. Seriously, what'll that take? Two minutes?"

It was his turn to laugh. "You've got a point." He rose, walked back to the patio and took a seat in the shade of the umbrella, content to sip his ice water and watch the fiery-haired beauty swim languidly through the water.

A few minutes later they heard a car pull up next door. "That's probably him!" Jim got up and went to the potted plants concealing the GoPro, waiting for confirmation.

"Heloooo!" Jared's cheerful voice called out. Jim activated the camera.

"Back here, buddy! Come on back, the gate's unlocked."

They heard the clacking of the latch and the gate swing open and shut. The sprightly, smiling face of their young neighbor peered around the privacy panel. "Hey, Mr. B.!" He strode out onto the patio and reached out his hand. Still wearing the company polo-style shirt and khaki pants that were his electronics-store work attire, he looked quite the smart, responsible young lad he was.

Jim gripped his hand and pulled him in for a hearty bro-hug, slapping him on the back. "Happy birthday, my man!"

"There's my beautiful booooyy! Happy birthday, Jared!"

Jared blushed at hearing her old, familiar pet name. He smiled bashfully at Marie in the pool. "Hey, Mrs. B!" he called out to her. "Good to see you!"

Jim laughed inwardly. Buddy, you ain't seen nothin' yet.

"Oh, you're just saying that because you know what I've got for you!" she teased. "It's sitting there on the tub."

Jared turned around and to see his coveted apple pie in all it's radiant golden beauty. He raised his fists over his head. "Scoooooore!" Marie laughed earnestly. God, he could be so adorable. By the time his fourteenth had rolled around, Jim and Marie had decided that his transition from cute, bubbly child to teenage eating machine had rendered her miniature pies to the status of cruel and unusual punishment, so since then they'd been promoted to full-size. When he got his first look at his newly upgraded treat, you'd think he was an eight year-old on Christmas eve who'd caught the real Santa laying out presents under the tree.

"My favorite part of every birthday!" He gave her an enthusiastic double thumbs-up.

My dude, I think it's about to take a distant second place, thought Jim.

"Take a seat, old man!" Jim gestured to the hot tub and Jared sat on the edge, accepting a cold bottle of water from his second favorite neighbor.

"Marie, get out here and give this man his birthday hug!" He made sure he was out of the cam's line of sight, moving to the other side of the tub from where the lad sat. He took out his phone and fired up the cam to capture Marie's emergence. He knew full well that Jared's attention would be on her and would not even notice Jim.

Smiling beatifically at Jared, she lazily swam to the foot of the pool steps and slowly stood up. The teen's face gradually fluxed from chipper and effervescent to pie-eyed and slack-jawed as she emerged from the pool, seemingly in slow-motion.

Marie rose up out of the water like a Greek goddess. The magnificent opulence of her round, full breasts was barely contained by two shimmering triangles of iridescent gold, and her firm, erect nipples pushed out like they wanted to punch through the fabric. The shining patch covering the sacred center of her womanhood was scarcely enough to conceal her sex, and the material so conformed itself to the contours beneath that her cleft was indirectly, but clearly manifest. She stared into his huge eyes, a look of pure mischievous mirth on her face, knowing that she could be wearing a rainbow afro wig and a clown nose and he wouldn't even notice. She glanced over at Jim, her lips in a tight ear-to-ear grin and she squinted her eyes shut as she clearly suppressed the laughter that so wanted to burst forth. Jim was back in Cheshire Cat mode as he gently shook his head. Oh, Marie...

Her hand reached out, her arm like a fluid wave. Her fingertips touched the handrail and glided up as she ascended. Midway up the steps, the water lapping at her shapely calves, she stopped and held her pose. She looked over to one side, and whipping her head from side to side, shook the water from her flaming red tresses, clear streams and glittering droplets flying out from her wet curls. Her bounteous tits rocked and crashed from side to side with the motion, sending ripples through their jiggling flesh. She ended with her head hanging down in front of her, and bending forward, straightened up and whipped her head back, her hair flying overhead to slap wetly on her back. She moved her hands to either side of her face -- fingertips at her brows, thumbs against her neck below her ears -- and in one fluid motion, gathered all of her coppery curls in the ring of her hands and pulled her fiery mane into a ponytail, her arms extending overhead until her hair escaped and fell back behind her. She held the position, head back, and stretched her hands to the sky. Her arms fanned out wide until they were outstretched to either side, her chest pushed forward, those majestic mammaries announcing their eminence to the world. She dropped her arms to her sides, smiling down warmly at Jared like she was good ol' next door neighbor Mrs. Bennings, by his side since he was eight. "It feels so good to cool off in the pool when it's so hot and muggy like this, don't you think?" She walked up to him, his eyes racing over every inch of her body. All pretense of politeness and respectable behaviour had blown away like ash in the wind as he stared in disbelief at the carnal cream dream sashaying toward him. The priority went from Don't-Stare to Where-To-Stare-Next.

She beamed at him, smiling a wide, warm, nice-lady-next-door smile. "Come up here and give me a hug, birthday boy!"

His eyes wide, his mouth hanging slightly open, he started to rise off the tub lid, failed and thumped back down, tried again and slowly rose to a stand. The front of his chinos appeared to be straining nearly to the failure point against the downward-pointing cock that desperately struggled to reach for the sky. She gathered him in her arms and hugged him tightly to her, her soft pillows with their bullet-hard tips crushing against his chest, her upturned face on his shoulder, smiling warmly with eyes blissfully closed. His arms were at his sides, his hands clearly unable to decide if they should raise and encircle her or if that would be interpreted as inappropriately pawing his neighbor's nearly-naked wife. They seemed to be shaking. "Jared?" He looked down into her wide, piercing green eyes, as she gazed back at him, looking timid and vulnerable. "Don't I get a hug?" She looked about to cry.

Holy goddamn FUCK, she is good at this. Jim was breathless, his cock rock hard in his shorts. He held his cellphone in front of him, focused on her performance. He had no qualms about the boy noticing him... flying saucers could be touching down on the lawn and aliens streaming out, ray-guns blazing; he would be oblivious to it. The GoPro on the table was getting all the reaction footage; Marie was perfectly angled so his every facial expression would be captured.

Jared's hands instantly launched up to her back, touching down on her shoulder blades, and he returned the hug in a crushing embrace that lasted for more than several seconds. The mother of all boobie-hugs. Marie purred like a contented kitten. "That's my beautiful boy! Take a seat, sweetie... oh, could you hand me that bottle of suntan oil?"

Jared sat back down on the hot tub, having regained at least a modicum of composure, and grabbed his water bottle for a drink. His mouth had clearly gone dry. He saw the bottle of tanning oil and handed it to Marie. She smiled and squirted some into her hand, setting the bottle down by her feet. Still bent over at the waist, she rubbed her hands together and started working the oil over the tops of her feet, ankles and shins. "We gingers burn easily in the sun. If you manage to... I mean, if you're lucky enough to bag a pretty young redhead when you're at college..." she gave him a sly wink, "... always, always offer to put sunblock on her when you're out frolicking in the sun. The ladies love it when a man shows her that he's thinking about her and wants to protect her."

"I'll remember that Mrs. B," he replied, unable to peel his eyes from the spectacular view of her tits that her position awarded him. "Maybe before I leave for school you, uh... you could give me some more pointers. About girls, I mean. I, ah, I haven't dated much and... well, you can give me, you know, a girl's perspective about things. Like, what makes a guy somebody you might want to go out with and what makes him look like a total dork." He had gathered himself together pretty well; Marie had clearly shown that she was comfortable with him and was not taking offense at his horny teenage ogling. "I just don't feel really comfortable talking about this stuff with my mom and dad."

Marie squirted some more oil, set the bottle down, and slicked up both palms. "I totally understand, honey," she replied in that maternal way. She massaged the oil over her knees, sliding her slick hands back and forth, inching slowly upwards to her thighs. "Parents want to look out for their kids, and want to have an open discussion with them, but there's things that you're embarrassed sharing with them. She grabbed the bottle and presented it to him. "Hold that for me sweetie, so I don't have to bend down so far... so anyway, have I got that right?"

"Uh, pretty much, yeah." Marie held out her outstretched palm and he squirted more oil into it. "And... I know they wanna be helpful and stuff, but... I think it's just as awkward for them as it is for me. Maybe more." His eyes were glued to her supple hands, sliding sinuously over her curvaceous thighs. He reached for his water and gulped. He'd probably need another bottle soon.

"Well, baby boy, that's what good neighbors are for!" Her face, her eyes, her smile... all were the innocent visage of the friendly, motherly next door neighbor. From the neck down, every square inch of her positively steamed with sensuality, carnal decadence, sex. "Believe me, I know all about those awkward conversations. I raised two daughters, you know." She held out her hand for another dollop and started slowly, sensually working it into her upper thighs. "Oh, the questions they would ask, the questions they would try to ask without asking..." Her slick, oily hands were working circles on her thighs, inching upwards, closer to their point of juncture. Jared's gaze was transfixed. "Such questions... such yearning for knowledge... personal knowledge... intimate knowledge..." she started breathing more deeply, her eyes half-lidded, as her head lolled back.

She breathed in deeply and held out her hand, which Jared quickly refilled with slickum. Jim, heroically fighting the urge to whip out his iron-hard meat and beat it furiously, somehow managed to keep his camera focused on Marie without too much frame-jiggling. She was clearly shifting gears now; the surrogate mother-slash-friendly neighbor persona was segueing into a much more earthy, libidinous one.

"They wanted to know more, Jared, what it's like to be a woman." Her hands mirrored each other, stroking and lubricating the uppermost parts of her thighs. "What it takes to feel pleasure, how to instruct a man to please her, to taste her..." Her two hands were now at the very borders of that very small triangle of shimmery gold fabric scarcely concealing her sex, rhythmically and in tandem diving in and out between her thighs in a slow, measured pace. "They wanted to know how to please a man, how to seduce him, how to make him want her, how to bring him in to her." Her hands were perfectly framing and calling out attention to her ripe, swollen pussy, and Jared's eyes were locked onto it like it was the holy grail. Sweat trickled down his face.

She reached out, had her hand filled with more warm, slippery fluid, and applied it above her bikini line. One hand continued its near-masturbatory massage of her thigh while the other commenced a slow path from side to side on her abdomen, the edge of her hand grazing the shining eyepatch of her bikini. "They wanted to know so much, Jared, but they were afraid to ask because I'm their mother. I'm not a sex coach or an experienced, trusted friend, I'm mom." Both hands were now above her bikini line, gliding over her tummy in lazy circles and figure-eights. "But I finally convinced them that I actually had what they were looking for. All the things they wanted to know about? I'd already lived." Her lithe, methodical hands worked their way up, finally criss-crossing just below her breasts. "And you know what? Once it sank in that I wasn't just a mom but a real flesh-and-blood woman, one with wants and desires and hungers and kinks and needs, and -- and this was probably their most difficult pill to swallow -- experience... they opened up. Some of my stories about me and their dad might have been a bit TMI, but, whatever. They have a fuller picture of who we are together. They understand us."

Jared sat, staring and spellbound as the voluptuous beauty that had been almost a second mother to him for so long caressed and revealed herself to him as a sexual being. Jim was certain that the young man was aware he was being teased; Marie had never behaved in such a sensual and seductive manner in his presence before. But he was definitely along for the ride and savoring the experience. Jim knew for certain that the lad had fantasized about her for the last few years; to see that fantasy unfold before him like this in the sultry, stifling August heat had to be pushing his horny teenage brain to the redline. Jim glanced down at the lad's crotch and winced at the sight of the massive hardon trying to tear through his khakis and right itself. Either through catatonia or embarrassment at rearranging his junk in front of Marie, he endured what had to be a seriously uncomfortable trouser situation.

"Jared, honey, would you be a dear and do my back for me?" She scooped together her long, flaming curls and brought them forth over her shoulder as she turned around, facing away and presenting her backside to him. The effect was everything she was hoping for. She heard the sharp, shuddering intake of breath and grinned, knowing that his eyes must be as big as dinner plates. Her bikini bottom was a mere thong; the straps were little more than ornamental dental floss, presenting her magnificent golden ass in all its naked, monumental glory.

She reached back with one foot, gripping the edge of a strategically pre-placed lawn chair cushion with her toes, and pulled it to her."I'll get down on my knees for you, baby," she said, switching back to that matter-of-fact, neighborly tone, knowing that the double-entendre wouldn't be missed. She sank to a kneeling position, her luscious heart-shaped ass resting on her heels. Jared tried to moisten his lips, failed, grabbed a quick sip of water, and was about to tip the oil into his hands when he abruptly changed direction. Instead, he reached out and drizzled the oil directly onto Marie' s shoulders and across her back. He set the bottle down, gently put his hands on the streams and began working the oil into her soft, radiant skin. She cooed. "Oooooh, Jared, baby that feels so good." He worked his hands over the tops of her shoulders, down the sides, and under her armpits.

"Ike!" she squeaked, jumping slightly, and giggled, "That tickles!"

"Sorry," came his soft reply, but the dreamy, ecstatic look on his face suggested otherwise. He started applying more pressure with his hands, turning the oil application into more of an actual massage, and worked his way down. Marie reached both hands behind her back and untied the strings to her bikini top, letting them fall to her sides. Jared paused, swallowed hard, and picked up the oil bottle. He dribbled a little more oil in his palm.

"Ooh, don't forget the back of my neck! I know my hair usually covers it, but better safe than sorry." She gathered her hair again, lifting it overhead with one hand, and with the other hand untied the final string holding her bikini top to her neck. The little parcel of string and gleaming fabric fell to the ground. Jared sat motionless, momentarily stunned. "Hello? You still there?" she laughed. He snapped back to reality, shook his head for a moment as if to clear it, and re-oiled his hands. Firmly but gently, he worked the lengths of his fingers in little circles up the sides of her neck, under her ears, up to her jawline. Switching to just his fingertips, he pressed in with even smaller repeating circles just under the base of her skull, moving gradually inwards toward the center of her neck. Marie purred, eyes closed, and basked in the attention the boy was lavishing upon her. He slicked the remaining oil on his palms down the back of her neck and gently worked it into her skin. When she was sufficiently oiled, he brought one hand to his lap, ostensibly to conceal his raging erection, and chugged the last of his water.