Happy Birthday, Beautiful Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did I do a good job?"

"Oh, sweetie, that felt wonderful. Not finished yet, just a little more to go." And with that, she stood up, that enticing and quite naked butt was right at knee level with him. She glanced over her shoulder

at him. "We don't want my bottom to get all sunburnt, do we?"

Jared tried to swallow and couldn't. He made several attempts when a fresh water bottle appeared from the side and tapped his hand that still held the empty one. He opened his hand to grasp the cool, sweaty plastic bottle, absentmindedly letting go of the empty which clattered to the patio below. "Thanks," he croaked, his voice a dry whisper. He made several attempts to twist off the cap with his oily hands before using the hem of his shirt for traction. He took several pulls of the cold water, swishing the last mouthful around for a bit before swallowing. He then set the bottle down, picked up the oil with slightly shaky hands, and guided the nozzle of the bottle back and forth across the plush, round mounds of what had to be the most perfect, gorgeous ass he'd ever seen in his life. Setting the oil bottle down, he let his hands hover for a moment over this sacred ground he never thought he would contact, and with a sigh of pure rapture, he touched down on the promised land. His hands were in heaven as they roamed every square millimeter of her backside, and the simple application of suntan oil became a butt massage of pure worship.

"Mmmmmm... sweetie that feels so good!" Marie purred. Don't forget the rest of my legs now." He slid off the edge of the tub and knelt on the patio, putting his face right at ass-level. He lovingly oiled the backs of her thighs and, finally, her calves.

"Got it all!"

"Thank you so much, Jared!" She turned around and smiled down at him as he gasped, his eyes as round as saucers and his mouth hanging open as she revealed herself in all her topless glory. "Have a seat." He slowly stood on shaky legs and leaned against the edge of the tub. Taking the bottle from his hand, she squirted a line of oil across her ample breasts and smiled as she worked it into her skin. Jared sat transfixed at the sight of those magnificent tits gleaming in the sun. "I guess that's pretty much everything!" she quipped, pinching her nipples for a closing flourish. She looked down and her smile was replaced by a look of alarm. "Oh no! Oh, sweetie, I'm sorry! That has to be excruciating!" She was staring at Jared's crotch; the hard-on tenting his khakis was still pointed downward and looked painfully strained. "We need to do something about that. Let me help," she said soothingly, reaching for his fly. A panicked expression shot across his face as she smoothly and expertly unzipped his pants and undid the top button. He couldn't move. He was effectively paralyzed. "Let's take these down and get you more comfortable!" She grabbed the legs of his boxer-briefs and tugged them down, releasing his cock. It sprung up with such force it struck his belly with an audible slap.

Now it was Marie's turn to gasp. For a boy who was always slight of build, he was packing a pretty substantial weapon down there. Jim was likewise impressed. "Oh, my Lord! Jared!" She couldn't take her eyes off it. The boy was mortified. He was visibly shaking, his face beet-red. "Oh, honey, this is just gorgeous!" She knelt before him and gently took his engorged member in her hand, lightly tracing it's outline with her other fingers. She smiled coyly up at him. "Is this because of me?"

At first he couldn't respond at all. After a few seconds he managed a nod. "It's lovely, Jared. You're not my beautiful little boy anymore. You're a beautiful young man." She leaned in and kissed the tip of his cock, causing him to jump slightly with a sharp intake of breath. "Don't be frightened... I don't bite!" She lightly stroked up and down, examining her newfound prize. "Ooh, I know where this can go!" she cooed, nestling his manhood between her slick, oiled tits. "Doesn't it look good there?" She pressed her luscious boobs together and stroked him slowly. "Does that feel good, honey?"

Jared groaned and nodded, his eyes locked on his cock peeking out of Marie's spectacular cleavage. He was breathing harder. She didn't think he was going to last much longer; it was time to get down to business. She opened wide and gently exhaled her warm breath along his length before engulfing it in her warm, wet mouth. He let out a quavery moan. She then treated him to her signature move: Slowly swallowing him, inch by inch until his full length was down her throat, she reached her tongue out and licked his tightened ballsack, giving him a sly wink for good measure.

"OH my... God..." He shuddered. She backed off, sucking her cheeks in so the head left her mouth with a pop. She grinned up at him and he returned the smile. Best. Birthday. Ever.

Marie softly sang. "Hap-py birthday, to youuu..." Another long, slow suck and ball lick. "Hap-py birthday, to youuu..." Long, slow suck. "Happy birthday..." Long, slow suck. "... Beautiful Jaaareeed..." Suck. "Happy..." Suck. "Birthday..." Suck. "Toooo..." Long, slow suck and ball-washer. "Yoooooouuuuuuuu!" As she hit the last note, she placed the tip of her thumb on that magic little spot just below the crown of his cock, tracing tight little circles, and that... is all she wrote.

"UuuuhaaAAAAAAghhh!" Jared went off like a cannon. The first shot hit Marie square in the face and she squealed with laughter. Jet after jet of hot cum blasted forth from his dick, gradually lessening in force until it was reduced to a dribble. He fell back on the padded lid of the hot tub with a thump, his chest heaving. Marie looked over at Jim, her face full of mirth and cum... mostly cum. She looked like she'd just finished shooting a 20-man bukkake scene. Gradually the lad's breathing appproached normal and he sat up, looking dazed and bewildered and grinning from ear to ear.

"BEST. BIRTHDAY. EVER!!!" All three laughed. "I don't know what to say, Mrs. B. Thank you! That was amazing. Seriously, that was the best birthday present ever in my life." The sound of the garage next door opening snapped him to attention. "Omigod! Dad's home! Gotta go! Thanks again Mrs. B, Mr. B.!" He turned and started to run when Marie called out to him.

"Jared, honey!" He stoppped in his tracks and looked back at her. "Don't forget your pie!" He stared blankly for a second.

"Oh! Right!" He came back to the tub to retrieve his second favorite birthday present. "Almost forgot!"

"Oh, and Jared?"

"Hm?"

She scooped a fingerful of cum from her face and popped it in her mouth. "Don't forget to come back for your nineteenth."

He stared at her for a few seconds and his face broke out into a broad grin. "Believe me, I won't forget!" Holding his prize, he ran out the gate.

"How long to edit the video?"

"Shouldn't take more than a few minutes. You kept the action rolling pretty well."

"When he watches that vid, he's going to be spanking it like it was his last day on earth."

"Are you kidding? He's probably got it out jerking it on his way up the stairs to his room."

She laughed. "How do I look?"

Jim handed her his phone and switched the direction of view. "See for yourself!"

"Oh... my... God!" She laughed again. "I look like a fettuccine alfredo." She scooped a generous finger full of semen and sucked it off her finger. "Tastes different though." She helped herself to some more. "Still delicious!" She stared thoughtfully in the direction of the Bonginos house. "When he turns twenty-one, I'm gonna fuck that boy till he can't walk straight for a week."

Jim chuckled. "You filthy old cougar!"

Marie narrowed her eyes into slits, growling menacingly. She launched herself on her toes, licking Jim's face from his jaw to his cheekbone. "And... you... fucking LOVE me for it!"

He reached around her and grabbed him a double handful of the finest derriere on the planet. "You bet your sweet ass I do!"

"And you'll be getting a piece of this sweet ass as soon as I get done watching this video a couple times." She waggled the phone at him and retrieved the GoPro from the table. "I'm gonna put this up on the widescreen in the bedroom," she said as she headed into the house. "Don't be late or I'll be getting started without you!"

Jim followed her into the cool sanctuary of the house, taking one last look over his shoulder at the freshly repaired hot tub and the traitorous ruined lawnmower. He sighed and followed his wife's glorious Golden Globes rocking and dancing up the steps. Life certainly had its ups and downs, but with Marie around, it was never, ever dull.