All Comments on 'Happy Birthday Claire'

by BiGal81

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ErotonautErotonautalmost 14 years ago
Nonconsensual?

Looks to me like she could have raised the alarm whenever she wanted, but chose not to. I feel sorry for her sister.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I love it. It is a good storie.. But i feel bad for her...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Non consensual sex? Why are you white washing it? This is out and out rape.

strafe1701strafe1701about 9 years ago
To be continued?

Part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Keep this series going!

You are doing great. Thank you for your contribution to our community. I realize how much time and effort goes into a story and wish to express my appreciation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
To erotonaut

This is 8 years later but your logic on consent is total bullshit. Coercion does not equal consent. In addition to blackmailing her there’s clearly physical coercion (see the line about “next 10 seconds”). Or did you mean her arousal justifies physical threats? That’s an insanely low bar to clear. This isn’t some girl that’s half drunk pushing a probing hand away sometimes but not others. It’s blackmail and physical threats to get sex. In other words, it’s rape.

To the author

I won’t moralize and didn’t get to this page accidentally. But this isn’t “graphic non-consensual sex”. Call a spade a goddamned spade - it’s a gratuitous rape scene.

If that’s your thing so be it. And I’m not trying to preach. But at least respect your readers enough to be honest with them. Otherwise what’s the point?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous