Happy Birthday Darling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just watching her sucking her husbands nipples made his own dick jerk and throb.

"Fuck, you've got some big balls," Calvin says looking up at Ted, finally after a few minutes of licking and sucking on those huge balls he took one into his mouth sucking on it.

"Awww, yeah Calvin, do it suck those balls." Ted moans loudly, fuck, he thought this is all feeling so good. A mouth on his cock and balls and his wife's talented mouth on his nipples, sucking and flicking her tongue across them, biting them gently.

Calvin moved lower with his hand, stroking and rubbing that sensitive spot between Ted's balls and ass. Patti had told him that Ted did love to get his ass hole rimmed and fingered.

Not saying a word Patti moved down lower on the bed, reaching out she takes Ted's rock hard dick in her hand. She strokes him, watching pre-cum form on the head of his cock she licked it, making a string of precum from the head of his cock to her mouth.

"Suck me." he groaned looking down watching his wife lick precum from his dick. Putting his hands on her head he pushed her mouth down on his cock. "Take me." he moans feeling his cock enter her mouth.

Patti eagerly sucked his cock, flicking her tongue all over it, teasing him, feeling how hard his cock was made her pussy throb. She loved sucking his dick.

"Ummm," she moaned loudly she felt his hands on her head forcing her down. Taking him deeper, he thrust his cock into her mouth, making her take him.

"Aww, fuck yeah Calvin." Ted moaned when he felt Calvin spread his legs and finally lick his sensitive spot between his balls and his ass. This was one thing that really turned him on. "Lower, oh fuck yes." Ted said wanting a mouth rimming his ass hole. "Eat my ass hole." Ted released his grip on Patti's head and pulled her back up next to him

Calvin did as he was asked, spreading Ted's ass cheeks he flicked the tip of his tongue across the older man's puckered hole. "Ummm,mmm,ummm." Calvin moaned his own dick throbbed when he licked Ted's hole.

Calvin rimmed and licked and pushed his tongue inside of Ted's tight hole, enjoying what he was doing. Calvin was enjoying this.

"Mmm, fuck yes," Ted groaned, glancing down and watching Calvin licking his ass hole. "So good, don't stop."

"Does that feel good baby?"

"Fuck baby girl it feels great, you have no idea." Ted tells her he watches Calvin licking his ass hole.

"Calvin, I want to watch you fuck my wife."

Calvin stopped what he was doing, looking Ted right in the eyes he slowly licked Ted's balls one after the other. Moving back up to Ted's rock hard cock he took the head of Ted's cock back into his mouth sucking on it.

"Awww fuck much more of that and I'll cum." Ted groaned not wanting to cum yet. "I want to watch your black dick fucking into my wife's pussy."

Calvin let Ted's cock slip out of his mouth, he took a deep breath, "I do like sucking your cock and eating your ass."

" Ted said sitting up against the headboard of the bed, "take care of my wife, I'm sure she wants some dick right about now."

"Come here," Patti tells Calvin while she moved up to the head of the bed next to Ted. "I'm gonna suck your dick."

Calvin moved in front of her, and made sure Ted would be able to see everything. "Yeah? You want to suck my black meat?" he was on his knees in front of her.

Patti didn't answer him, she reached for his cock, stroking him. She leaned in and licked the precum dripping down the shaft of his dick. "Uuummm." she murmured, flicking her tongue across the head of his dick.

"Yeah lick his cock honey" Ted tells her reaching down and slowly stroking himself. "take him in your mouth."

Patti takes Calvin's cock into her mouth, sucking on the head of his cock, Calvin moan loudly. The first time they had gotten together Calvin had just ate her pussy and then fucked Nikki. Patti hadn't even sucked his cock the first time.

She felt him put his hands on her head and hold her down, fucking into her mouth.

Ted was in heaven watching his wife sucking that black cock. Something about watching Calvin's black cock going in and out of her mouth made his cock jerk.

"Suck him good baby and I'll let him fuck you."

Patti sucked and slurped on Calvin's cock, tasting precum, feeling his hard shaft fucking into her mouth. Her pussy was so wet and slick, she wanted him to fuck her. She got so turned on when another man was fucking her and her husband was watching.

"On your back honey." Ted tells her, wanting to watch Calvin push his cock into her tight pink pussy. Patti lies down on her back, getting comfortable.

Ted gets up and reaches behind the headboard of the bed and takes a piece of rope. "Legs up baby girl."

Patti lifts her legs up, Ted takes the rope and ties it around her ankle, holding her leg up and back. He does the same to her other leg, she now has her legs up almost over her head and she is spread wide open.

Ted glances over and sees the video camera is setup near the side of the bed and it is running. "Mmmm good girl, you turned the camera on for us."

"I knew you'd want this for our collection baby."

"Are you comfortable honey?" Ted asked her wanting to make sure she was alright. His cock was throbbing and he hoped he could hold out a little longer and not cum yet.

"Yes, I'm good."

"I know you're good," he tells her reaching down and rubbing her wet pussy.. "She needs your cock Calvin, fuck her."

"My pleasure." Calvin says, moving between her spread legs, she is wide open for him. "Ummm nice pink pussy, looks tight too." Calvin runs his fingers up and down her slick, wet pussy, finally pushing one then two fingers deep in her pussy.

"Oh she is believe me." Ted tells Calvin, still slowly stroking himself. Ted watched while Calvin finger fucked his wife, listening to his wife's moans of pleasure.

"Fuck my pussy."

"Fuck her, but don't cum." Ted instructs him, he wanted Calvin's cum.

Calvin strokes his throbbing, rock hard dick, finally rubbing the head across her pussy, he pushes the head in just a bit, teasing her.

Ted moves around so that he can watch Calvin's cock enter her pussy, "Do it Calvin fuck my wife." Ted reaches for Calvin's cock, stroking him and guiding the head of Calvin's cock into her hole. "Ummm, yeah open her pussy, fuck this looks so hot." he comments watching Calvin push his dick deeper inside of her.

"Yes, oh yes." Patti says when she finally feels Calvin's cock entering her tight pussy, "fuck my pussy."

"Damn she's so tight," Calvin groans pulling almost all of the way out of her, "Nice pussy." he tells her, fucking back into her, in and out he fucks her.

Ted reaches over to the bedside table and picks up a bottle of lube and he pours it over her pussy and Calvin's dick, fuck she looks so hot like this he thinks.

"Oh yeah, you got a nice pussy." Calvin tells her fucking into her deeper and harder, "Ted you are one lucky guy."

Moaning and grunting Calvin continues to pound her hole, holding her legs for leverage he slams her pussy showing her no mercy. "Do it, take my black dick."

Patti was moaning, she needed to be pounded hard, she reached for her pussy, needing to rub her clit. "Harder, oh fuck me harder make it hurt." she begged Calvin.

Ted reached over and rubbed her pussy, finding her swollen, throbbing clit he rubbed her hard. He wanted to watch her cum. He still kept watching Calvin's throbbing black cock fucking in and out of his wife. Something about watching that made him so hot and turned on. "Fuck her hard, make her feel it like she asks."

"I need your cock baby."

Ted moved closer to Patti, she reaches out and strokes his cock, "Fuck my mouth baby, give it to me." she begs him.

"Never one to let you go without dick." Ted tells her, moves close to her mouth he guides his cock to her mouth. "Suck me." he tells her pushing his cock into her mouth, grabbing her by the back of her head he holds her down and fucks her mouth.

"Mmm,mmm," she moans taking his cock as deeply in her mouth as she can, she was in cock heaven her husbands cock in her mouth and Calvin fucking her pussy.

"Aww yeah baby take my cock, suck me." Ted tells her, he still watched as Calvin pounded her deeply. He listened to her moans and whimpers of pleasure.

Patti let his cock slip from her mouth, she gasp for air, looking up at him she stroked his balls. "Oh my god feels so good, getting fucked."

"Awww, fuck getting close." Calvin moaned feeling his cum boiling in his balls, fucking like this and he wouldn't last much longer. " I gotta pull out." Calvin pulls his cock from her tight hole.

Ted reached up and untied her legs and rubbed her ankles, he knew her legs were getting tired in that position.

"Suck him baby, take his cum." Patti tells Ted, she wants to watch him take Calvin's seed, wants to watch him swallow it.

"Let's both suck him." Ted suggest, "move around to this side of the bed Calvin."

Calvin got off of the bed and moved around to the side of the bed, Ted and Patti sat on the side of the bed.

Patti watched Calvin's cock throb, and precum running down the shaft. "Mmmm," she moaned licking the precum from his dick and turning to kiss Ted she shared it.

"Ummm that taste so good." Ted tells her reaching for Calvin's manhood, stroking his cock, finally taking it into his mouth. Ted thought he loved sucking cock almost as much as eating his wife's pussy. Sucking and slurping on that dick, he moaned around that cock in his mouth.

Calvin grabbed Ted by the back of his head, in and out deeper and harder he fucked Ted's mouth. This went on for several minutes until Ted had to finally pull away.

Patti grabbed Calvin's cock and took him back in her mouth, sucking and taking him deep. He fucked her face, making her gag the deeper and harder he pushed his cock in her mouth.

"Yeah baby take that cock," Ted told her encouraging her, he did love to watch her suck dick.

"Damn, I'm gonna cum soon." Calvin moaned, fuck his cock was on fire. "Suck the cum out of my cock."

Patti moved back and let Ted take over, Ted took Calvin's dick back into his mouth and sucked,licked and slurped that black cock.

Ted couldn't get enough of Calvin, he took Calvin's dick as deeply as he could almost gagging on it. Calvin held Ted down on his cock, fucking Ted's mouth.

Ted felt Calvin's cock head swell a sign that Calvin was going to blow his load. The harder Calvin's cock became the harder and deeper Ted sucked him.

"Uuuggghh, awww fuck here it comes," Calvin groaned feeling his cock explode into Ted's mouth, spurt after strong spurt of cum filled Ted's waiting mouth.

Not swallowing it all Ted kept some of the cum in his mouth, he wanted to share it with his wife.

Patti moved over to Ted and Calvin pulled his spent dick from Ted's mouth. Leaning into Ted she kissed him open mouthed tasting Calvin's seed.

"Mmmm,mmm." Patti swallowed what cum she had in her mouth, still kissing Ted.

"Sorry I came so soon." Calvin said apologizing, he felt bad that Ted didn't cum yet.

"Oh it's alright, it happens." Ted said sitting up against the head board of the bed.

Patti reached over and stroked Ted's rock hard cock, leaning over she took his cock back into her mouth licking and flicking her tongue all over the head.

"Aww yeah baby suck me." Ted held her down on his cock, fucking up into her mouth.

In and out she sucked him, taking him deeper and deeper, she finally took his cock all the way down her throat.

"Fuck!" Ted groaned, Calvin just sat back and watched.

She pulled away and let his cock clip from her mouth, "Make him cum." she tells Calvin, she wanted to watch Calvin suck her husband to his climax.

"My pleasure."

Ted looked down between his spread legs and watched the young handsome black guy take his throbbing dick into his mouth. "Awww fuck yes, do it."

Calvin took Ted's cock into his mouth, tasting precum, he sucked Ted's cock as if it were his first one. "Ummm,ummm." Calvin moaned sucking the older mans cock, stroking his balls at the same time. Slurping and sucking noisily he felt Ted's cock throb and jerk in his mouth.

"Take his cock Calvin, make him cum." Patti said watching the hot action while she rubbed her pussy.

"Suck me, oh fuck, don't stop." Ted pleaded feeling that point of return. His dick was throbbing, he could feel it swell even more. Grabbing Calvin by the back of his head Ted fucked his mouth, pounding his cock in and out of Calvin's mouth.

"Gonna cum, oh fuck, yes,cuummmiiinngg." Ted grunts loudly shoving his cock as deeply as he can down Calvin's throat giving Calvin his cum.

Calvin took every drop of Ted's cum, swallowing as fast as he could. He pulled away from Ted, gasping, trying to catch his breath. "Fuck," he says gasping, "that was intense."

"Oh my god," Ted moaned looking at Calvin and then his wife, "fuck that was great."

"Glad you enjoyed it." Calvin said finally starting to calm down, he wouldn't mind getting together with Ted and Patti again.

"Thank you sweetheart." Ted tells Patti pulling her close for a kiss.

"Did you enjoy it honey?"

"Hell yeah I loved it," Ted said looking at her, "but honey you didn't cum."

"Oh I'm sure you'll make me cum later."

"You know I will." he comments pinching her nipples, leaning in and taking one into his mouth sucking on it.

"Mmmm, yeah baby," she whispers, "you do know we have birthday cake upstairs."

"Cake? OMG We have cake!" Ted exclaims joking around.

"Yes dear." Patti tells him getting off of the bed and walking over and picking her dress from the floor and slipping it on. "You two meet me upstairs in a few minutes." she tells them walking away.

"Calvin there is a bathroom if you'd like to take a shower." Ted tells him pointing to the bathroom across the room. "Just meet us in the kitchen when you're done."

"Oh thanks," Calvin says getting up and going in and shutting the door behind him.

Ted picked up his clothes and went upstairs to find his wife setting the cake out on the kitchen table. "That looks great honey," he tells her trying to stick his finger in the frosting.

"Uh-uh, not yet."

"Darn!" he says in protest joking with her, "Guess I'll go upstairs and take a quick rinse off shower then. I'll be back in a few."

"Alright baby."

Patti has everything ready by the time Ted and Calvin are both out of the shower and dressed.

She is putting a number 2 and a number 9 candle on the cake when Ted walks into the kitchen, Calvin was already dressed and sitting at the table.

"This looks great honey." Ted tells her noticing the numbered candles. "But, honey I'm not 29."

"Baby, everybody is always 29," she tells him, "Well no I take that back you always tell me I'm just 21."

"Yeah I do I guess you're right, this looks great."

"Okay make a wish and blow out the candles."

"Okay, I wish for..."

"Oh honey don't say it out loud or it won't come true."

"It's already come true, I have you." Ted tells her looking at her and blowing out the candles.

"Awww that is so sweet," she tells him handing him the knife.

Thirty minutes later they are all finished having cake and ice cream and relaxing around the table. Patti put the dishes in the dishwasher and put the cake and ice cream away.

"Well this was a great night but I'd better be getting out of here." Calvin says standing up. "I've got to be at work early."

"Thank you for everything," Patti tells him, "maybe we can get together some other time."

Ted and Patti walk Calvin to the front door, "Well thank you very much, I had a great time." Ted tells Calvin putting hand out to shake.

"I had a great time too."

"I really enjoyed it, it was a great birthday surprise thank you so much." Ted replies.

"I enjoyed it too, you both are fun to be around, well it's getting late."

"Well good night Ted, Patti." Calvin said at the front door.

"Good night to you too, and again thanks." Ted says putting his arm around his wife.

"Good night Calvin, oh tell Nikki we said hello."

"I sure will, well goodnight." Calvin walks out and closes the door behind him.

Ted takes her in his arms and gives her a deep kiss holding her tight. "Thank you so much baby girl, that was the best birthday surprise."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, more birthday cake honey?"

"Oh no, not right now." he tells her locking the door and taking her by her hand. "I've got to make love to my wife." he tells her leading her up the stairs.

12