Happy Birthday, Darling

Story Info
Sam and Kim have an adventure with a More-Some.
4k words
4.55
10k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Happy Birthday, Darling

A Sam and Kim Adventure with a More-Some

Millie Dynamite

© Copyright 2023 by Millie Dynamite

This is a work of fiction and not intended to promote a lifestyle. The names, characters, places, and incidents are products of the author's imagination or used fictitiously. Any similarity to any person, living or dead, is merely coincidental.

Happy Birthday, Darling

Our little town had many names. First, she was called the Queen City of the Plains, then the Queen City of the West. More recently, she's worn the Wall Street of the West or Broncoville monikers.

But most people have always called her The Mile-High City.

Yes, Sam and I are from Denver, Colorado. My husband, Sam, has always been a womanizer, a ladies' man. He loves them young, our age, and he loves older women as well. He's an auteur in the art of picking up women. In fact, he is charismatic, handsome, and a constant flirt, with charm and looks that draw women to him.

Even with me present, he makes passes, dances with women, perhaps more, and I love him for it. His sexual appetites know no bounds. As for me, I'm always up for a good threesome or a more-some.

To be totally truthful, no one woman could ever satisfy his sexual appetites.

I can't tell you how many women hit on him right in front of me, ignoring me altogether. Many times, he'd trot off with them and fuck the living shit out of the horny slut. Often, he'd fuck me later the same night, telling me all about it while we fucked our brains out.

I often join in the titillation, the foreplay, and sexual adventure with them.

It was 1978; he was only 23, I turned 19, and we were married, in love, and shared many other lovers. In fact, it was my birthday, and he treated me to a strip club, known for women who liked women, for a special night. And to be honest, it was the most incredible birthday. Well, until my next birthday, the one after that, so on, and so forth.

I wore tight cut-offs and a plaid blouse tied under my breast, like Mary Ann on Gilligan's Island. My husband said I could've played Mary Ann if they wanted a Raquel Welch lookalike. I took it as a compliment.

We watched the girls dance for about an hour. Too many sexy bodies swayed and undulated, too many dancer's on too many elevated dance floors, to concentrate on a single choice. The waitress was one of those plump girls who wasn't hot enough to be a dancer, with a nasally uninteresting voice, fattish hands, and giant fat girl tits. We ruled her out from the get-go.

Once we spotted two dancers who stayed close to one another, Sam zoned in on one of them right off the bat.

"Do you like that one?"

"Which?" I asked.

He pointed the girl out with a discrete gesture.

"The black girl?"

"No, the redhead next to her," Sam said.

"Oh, yeah, ya think they are natural?"

"Not sure. They sag a bit, so maybe they're natural."

"Bigger than mine, don't you agree?"

"Not as nice," Sam said. It may be obligatory for him to tell me that. However, he always tells me I'm the sexiest woman alive. And you know something? He always makes me believe he means it.

However, the black girl beside her was far more what I had an itch for that night.

"I like the skinny, little-titted black better," I said.

"Oh, a young one. Eighteen, maybe 19. Yeah, I like her as well. How about getting a VIP room with both of them?"

"Yes, we can. I'll have to talk with both girls and ensure they are open to more than dancing."

"Baby, it's 7:45, and new girls are coming in. Maybe we can take them to our hotel room if they get off work at eight. What you think?"

"I'll go find out right now." Sam kissed me, stood, and strutted over to the two women.

They chatted for a few minutes. The girls stroked his arms and chest while he pointed to me. They nodded, and Sam slipped each of them a few fives. The black then headed to the raised dance floor and did a striptease on stage, and the redhead came and gave me a lap dance.

The girl on stage danced until eight and left for the dressing room.

Erstwhile, miss flaming hair shook her assets on me, undulated against my chest and lap legs, and teased me for 12 minutes. At the end, touching my large bobbies, caressing them through my silky blouse, she whispered in my ear.

"See you in five minutes, Kimberly. Bet you taste as good as you look."

Sam and I made our way out of the bar a few minutes later, and with my emotions stirred from my lap dance, visions of what lay ahead danced in my head.

The black girl was already outside. She looked like a dessert course. She wore skin-tight, white ribbed T, which she'd torn away every under her breast. A pair of bell bottom, psychedelic, yoga pants, which clung to her cunt, exposing the most delicious camel-toe.

The girl had small, perfect mounds, nothing more, with hard nipples poking out proudly, like headlights to guide you. She had short, nappy hair and lovely, almond-shaped, hazel eyes. Her skin was the color of chocolate syrup, and her lips were full, firm, and bright ruby red.

The woman's ass was on the small side, with round cheeks begging to be slapped. She clutched a large purse and seemed to be posing for a camera.

When the girl saw me, her eyes twinkled with devilish charm. She sashayed toward me, her hips swaying seductively. Putting her hands on my face, she lowered her lips to mine and kissed m, with her warm tongue invading my mouth. While we embraced, our hands caressed, explored, pinched, or massaged various parts.

"Happy birthday," she said. Stepping back, she scrutinized my body. "Oh, yeah, Miss Kim, you put together right well."

"So are you. What's your name?"

"Kizzy, ma'am. Amanda will be out here right soon, I promise you, and we can go have some fun. But first, I have to have a word with your oh, very handsome husband. Mister Sam," Kizzy said, holding her hand out to my husband, "I take care of the money for both of us."

Sam pulled a thick, round wad of money from his pocket, peeled off four 100-dollar bills, and handed them to her.

She gazed into her hand, eyes wide open and mouth parted a little. "Um, this much? We said a hundred each."

"Well, it's for all night, and I'm going to take part, not just watch. If that is okay, is it?"

"We understood all that. You ain't into giving pain, is you?"

"Not tonight. I didn't think I'd told you I'd join the fun."

"You didn't," a voice from behind us said. "But we assumed it. Put the money in the purse, Kizzy, put the purse in our locker, and hurry back, and we can all have fun. And Kizzy never turns down more money."

Kizzy rushed back into the employee entrance.

"Kizzy's a sweet girl. Only 18, and new at all this. The only woman she's been with is me. And Keezy's only been with a couple of guys. Now, Samuel, you'll be gentle with her, right?"

"Count on it," Sam said. "And just plain ole Sam, please."

"Amanda, pleased to meet you," Amanda said, holding her hand to him. Rather than shake her hand, my husband took her hand and kissed it. "Mmm, gentleman, are you?"

"Sometimes," he said.

Kizzy came to him, wrapped her long, slender arms around him, and, rising on her tippy toes, kissed him. While she kissed him, no doubt with her long sensual tongue exploring his mouth, she ran her long, slender fingers over his chest. Making her way across his belly, and finally, they came to rest on his crotch.

Breaking the clinch, as if surprised, Kizzy stepped back, wild-eyed.

"Are you already hard?"

"No," Sam said.

"He's an extremely large fellow," I said.

"I hope to shout. He's e-fucking-normous," Kizzy said. "Amanda, give a feel of that snake."

"Kizzy, why don't I do that at the motel?"

Kizzy laughed in a nervous, snorting giggle. "Sure."

But we didn't get a motel. We got a nice hotel room. Sam had already booked the room, and we walked in like we owned the place and made our way to the elevators. People were all over, slipping past everyone unnoticed, and we rode a car to an upper floor.

The room, or rather rooms, were large and comfortable. There was a dining area, a living room, and a spacious bedroom with a king-sized bed. My husband ordered Champagne and some food. The girls moved into the bedroom when the bellboy arrived with the meal.

While we ate, Kizzy went on and on about Sam's prick. How big it felt. She'd never had a big penis, didn't know if she could handle it, and she might just stick me to pleasuring me. After a few minutes, I had to set her straight.

"You'll do fine. In fact, you'll like it. Sam recently deflowered a Mexican gal, a small girl too, and she handled him just fine."

Once we started on the Dom, everything loosed up right fast. Kizzy liked the Champagne, and Sam ordered a second bottle. All of us girls retired into the bedroom, hugging, kissing, and fondling each other. Sam came into the room as soon as the second bottle arrived.

Kizzy and I were on the bed, sixty-nine, chewing on each other private parts. Tongues thrusting, fingers exploring, flicks, licks, and nibbles of our clits. All the while, I kept an eye on Sam and Amanda.

She was a full-figured gal, curvy, with big boobs, a shapely ass, and inquisitive hands.

Kizzy buried her beautiful face between my legs, running her long, pink tongue down the beef curtains of my hot honeypot. The woman's lush, stiff tongue tested the softness of my velvet folds. I stopped my meal and yielded to my first soft, sweet orgasm.

Her lovely fingers brush against the soft hair of my snatch, her lips tasting their way down to my burning center. She began to kiss and suck the juices, lapping at me with her tongue. It was exquisite torture, waves of pleasure stealing my breath. Her eager tongue slid down to my ass, her hot lips kissing at my lips, coaxing them open, sliding her tongue further into my hot, tight tunnel.

The black girl forced me onto my back. Rolling on top of me, her hips and kitty at my face and mouth, she rolled her hips, pressing her fiery downstairs against my nose and lips. Juices oozed not my mouth and lapped at her, consuming the fresh taste of her discharge.

Kizzy reached down and snatched my head, gripping my head as she rolled her hips against me. I shivered in pleasure at the contact as her juices oozed out of her and dripped onto my face. I opened my mouth to catch the sweet droplets that ran down, savoring its fresh, intoxicating taste.

Kizzy's hand gripped mine and guided them between her legs. She moaned softly. I explored her inner depths with a finger, pushing and pulling gently. Soon, we both exploded with intense pleasure. I gasped for breath as wave after wave of pleasure rippled through my body.

Then Kizzy moved away, lying next to me on the bed. She smiled at me before reaching up and tracing circles around each of my nipples with her tongue until they hardened under her touch. I gasped as more electricity shot through my body, driving me closer to an orgasm already building inside me like a raging inferno.

Kizzy teased and sucked on my nipples before slowly descending to my lower regions again. The heat between her legs washed over me. I spread myself open further for Kizzy, wanting more of the delicious sensations running rampant deep within me. Her hot tongue lapped every bit of juice between us before returning to find its place inside me again.

I clung to the bedsheets. Kizzy's hard but gentle tongue pushed deeper into my crevice. I could no longer contain myself and succumbed to yet another beautiful wave of never-ending pleasure.

The bed sagged. I managed a glance toward the sag, and there was my husband, his back against the headboard, naked. Blonde Amanda struggled to get all that fat anaconda in her mouth. Taking a hank of her hair, he pushed her head down, down, while her lips slipped, stretched tightly, over his thick meat. She gagged and gurgled as he thrust past the back of her mouth, deeper, as her throat bulged to accommodate his python.

Kizzy moved off me, putting herself where she could eat me and watch the two of them. Putting my legs over her shoulders, cupping my ass, lifting me, she ground away. When her tongue slithered in and out of my quim, ran through my lips, and flicked my clitty. Kizzy bit me here, licked there, and returned to tongue fucking or clit teasing.

With her eyes darting to mine, back to Sam and Amanda, then back to mine. She brought me off two times. Two more, working my pussy like it might be her only chance. But always, she watched as a blow job turned into Sam eating Amanda, and then, oh lord, he fucked her.

He started slowly, with short, gentle bumps, pushing inside deeper and deeper. His fucking of Amanda turned hotter, harder, with more urgency.

Amanda moaned and groaned under his loving assault. Her hands touched and stroked his muscles, ran over his ass, and she met his every thrust, her lust building as he picked up the pace. Eventually, her breasts vibrated, bounced, and jiggled with each hammering of his mushroom cockhead, further inside her tight twat.

She pulled his head down, his mouth to her breasts. He latched on, sucked, pulled, and bit her nipples. Amanda twirled her head back and forth, laughing and clutching at the sheets. The flat of her belly shuddered, quivered, and her body spasmed as she orgasmed. Her orgasm ended as he pulled his mouth from her breasts. Sam went to work on her neck, shoulders, moving across her jawline, finding her great breast, and sucking her long nipples.

Amanda twisted her nipples and pulled between her thumb and forefinger.

Sam picked up his pace, slamming into her, gazing into her eyes.

As Sam's fucking intensified, Amanda began to gasp and groan. She whimpered and yelped as his thrusts became more brutal, deeper...faster, impaling her and pounding her ass against the bed. Spasm after spasm took him, and he thrust into her muff and then, quivering, spurted his juice inside her hot, willing quim.

I moaned, watching them, forgetting the black girl licking my fiery, wet crotch. Kizzy looked at me, saw me watching them, then turned her face back to me and continued her tongue lapping.

She held me down as she licked and ate my snatch, tongued my clitty, and thrust into my cunt. Holding my ass, she ate me as if filling her face with the wine of my pleasure and forced me to cum for her again.

She kept her face between my legs as Sam and Amanda cuddled lovingly. In a few minutes, Sam left the bed, going into the bathroom. The shower told us he was cleaning himself. What he was really doing was letting them both please me.

Amanda straddled my face, and the black beauty, Kizzy, took one of my legs in her hand and pressed her pussy against my twat. With Amanda's twat dripping my husband's cum, she pushed my mouth against her.

Kizzy pounded herself into me, our clits hitting together.

My wonderful husband's sweet cum mixed with Amanda's juices and lapped them like a cat drinking cream. Amanda ground down into my face. Spreading his sap and her honey over my nose, lips, and chin.

As Kizzy rubbed her twat to mine. Scissoring me for all she was worth.

Amanda climbed off me, mouthing something, and Kizzy stopped her grinding and came to Amanda. A hand slipped into the back of my head, and I turned to look. Amanda had two fingers buried in the girl's pussy, and they groaned in my ear. Finger fucking one another for my entertainment.

Kizzy, her ass pumping, her honey-hole getting wetter, said, "You like that, baby?"

Amanda continued sucking on both of Kizzy's holes Kizzy. Joining in, I lapped at them, my mouth and tongue working her box, bringing her to a blistering climax.

"You are a lovely surprise," Amanda whispered in my ear. "Happy birthday, bitch."

Kizzy quivered, shaking through a massive orgasm, and Kizzy and Amanda rolled over. With Kizzy's ass, small and tight, on her slender body, trembling. Amanda moaned when I bit teasingly on her cunt. Kizzy and Amanda giggled and licked their pussies together, and I ate them both, moving from one to the other. I returned to them the pleasure we all shared.

I ate my black girl's pussy and licked Amanda's snatch. They kissed, and I licked their kitties again. They looked at me, kissing each other, and then both were murmuring and groaning and so soaked with each other.

I sucked their pussies until they came all over my mouth, my face.

Kizzy said, "I'm going to lick your ass and crack, birthday girl."

I moaned.

My pussy squirted as Kizzy's nose fucked at my ass. The black sex goddess tongued my ass, sliding inside, jabbing deep, pulling back. Moving away, she drank Champagne from the bottle and turned to me, diving for my boxed lunch. She licked and licked and licked before fucking me with her tongue. Little gushes exploded into her mouth, and she moaned into my vag.

"Oh yes, lick my cunt, you beautiful bitch."

Kizzy licked and tongued me until, once again, I came.

"I need something more to eat."

Sam always knows he's cues. Springing on the bed, taking hold of Kizzy's natty hair, he turned her to him. His colossal ole monster hung in front of her lips. She ran her tongue over those full, thick, luscious lips. Sam guided her to his girthy hard-on. She kissed the mushroom-shaped prick-head and opened wide. Sam pushed inside, holding the plump head just inside her stretched lips.

Moving between her spread legs, I drove my tongue deep inside her. Getting the sweet hole more creamy while my husband forced more of his sturdy rod between her lips. We invaded her sweet holes together.

While we used Kizzy, Amanda played with herself and watched us use Kizzy.

The more Kizzy whipped her head back, inhaling my husband's monster dong in and out of her mouth, the more Amanda's gash dripped. Fingers played with her clit and tight cavern. Lips suckling on her nipples, we used Kizzy well, and she came with a sigh.

She bucked and shuddered, but Sam held her as she came for us. A fresh flow of cum from her beaver soaked the black sheets.

The girl looked at Amanda while she sucked my husband's custard launcher and wiggled her ass at the curly-headed woman. Amanda slid into Kizzy and wiggled, too. A few well-placed gentle taps from Amanda turned to frantic rutting that bounced Kizzy's head off Sam's flesh flute. It appeared to me the flute played her more than the other way around.

Kizzy shot up and screamed as Amanda frigged her clit. Kizzy's twat leaked and dribbled across my face and into my mouth. Amanda and I spread Kizzy's legs wide while Sam pushed her onto her back.

Getting between her legs, he lifted her ass off the bed and positioned her pussy at his jolly stick. Kizzy tried kicking, but we held her still. My husband ran his meat from her clit through the lips down to the ripe, wet hole. Slicking her and him, preparing to give Kizzy her first big dick.

"No, no, no, it's too much," she pleaded.

Amanda moved to Kizzy's face, kissing, and I nibbled on her long fat nipples.

With slow, steady strokes, my husband pushed inside. The whole cockhead took three shoves before it slipped in. Kizzy arched her back, trying to move away. She let out a muffled cry as Amanda glued their lips together.

Another shove and another inch, followed by another. With each thrust, Kizzy arched away, but Sam pulled her back to him. Slow, steady thrusts, another inch, retreat, drive in all the inches from before, and another.

Before long, rather than arch away, she met his thrusting.

Another shove and another inch, followed by another. With each thrust, Kizzy arched away, but Sam pulled her back to him. Slow, steady thrusts, another inch, retreat, drive in all the inches from before, and another.

12