Happy Birthday, Darling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before long, rather than arch away, she met his thrusting. Try as he might, he couldn't bury all his fat, one-eyed wonder inside her tiny vagina. But with each lurch, she took what she could.

"Fuck me, fuck me," Kizzy said.

Sam was a fucking machine, driving half his prick into Kizzy's cunt. The bitch's body jerked from him, slamming into her. With each thrust, more of his ramrod slid into that black flower.

Kizzy's long legs wrapped around my husband. Her thighs were around his waist, her twat spasmed, and he fucked her harder. Pure lust consumed them, and I fed her mouth with my tongue.

He busted his nut inside her but didn't change his pace and kept fucking her. Kizzy came like a freight train, and now Amanda got to taste the sweet juices leaking from Kizzy. Kizzy's stiff nipples pressed into my hands, and I played with her tits.

Sam pounded his cock into her, driving those last inches, balls deep, into her belly, and Kizzy came.

Holding his cock deep in her, Sam asked if she wanted to come again.

"Yes!"

Sam grabbed her ankles and held her ass in the air, her thighs spread wide, and kept pounding her.

Amanda and balled up and cuddled together, watching the show. Sam's sausage slid in and out of her tight, dripping quim, creamy with his cum and hers. The sloshing and pussy-farts filled the room.

"Oh, goddamn, motherfucker, yes," Kizzy said.

With her ankles in his hands and her ass up in the air, my husband pounded the hell out of her.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," Kizzy screamed.

The air was filled with the scent of Kizzy's peach juice. Her body shook uncontrollably. The end was near.

"Baby, I'm coming again!" she cried.

My husband dove balls deep. His balls tightened and surged up. Sam pumped her full of semen while Kizzy screamed.

"Oh, Lawdy almighty, I'm cuming."

Sam pulled out of her. White, thick cum oozed from her gaping vagina. She crawled to Amanda, and I slinked toward my man. The two cuddled into a ball on one side of the bed.

While Sam lay back on the bed, panting, I snuggled my head to his chest. Running my fingers over his cum slicked wood, getting all the juices I could. Licking my fingers clean and going back for more.

After a few minutes, Sam pushed my head toward his dick.

"Go on, sugarplum, get me stiff so I can give you your birthday present."

As I sucked the meat-sicle, I gazed at the two sleeping beauties. The two lovelies would wake up while Sam pounded me senseless and joined in the fun again. After he filled me with baby batter, I glanced at the clock, my birthday ending moments before he came inside me for the second time.

The party eventually died out, and we all slept, our bodies wound together where no one might tell where one ended and the other began. Thinking back on the night, I believe the bitches should've paid us for the party.

12