Happy Birthday, Erica Pt. 01

Story Info
A hot foursome with a novice couple.
4.3k words
4.7
18.6k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy and Leigh were treating themselves to a night out at a fancy restaurant. It was everything the reviews said it would be. Succulent food accompanied by fantastic wine. The atmosphere was to die for, and the staff were extremely professional.

The meal progressed through the courses and Stacy took intense pleasure in teasing Leigh. She casually let slip that she wasn't wearing any underwear and made sexy movements with her tongue on various bits of food.

As usual they were looking, covertly, around the restaurant at all the couples dining in the low light, as well as the staff tending to them. They were always on the lookout for beautiful individuals or couples to "bring in" to their sexy escapades. The were deeply involved in the swapping/ group sex life and had both had procedures to avoid pregnancy.

Stacy had her money on the bartender, who was tall, with medium length dark hair, close stubble, and a strong chin.

Leigh was sure that he could coerce the two nubile young sommeliers into a three lady one man tryst (obviously).

Of the various couples in the room, there were quite a few older people, not really their thing. A few couples their own age that didn't really fit the mould and some younger pairs. Some of these younger ones were extremely beautiful people. The men were all in very nice suits and the girls were dressed up to the nines. A blonde, some brunettes and a red head with pretty curls and gorgeous pale features. All viable options.

Leigh was becoming impatient with Stacy teasing him; He was nearing the point where he would drag her out of there and fuck her hard from behind in a public place.

Couples were starting to mill out, and they motioned for their check to be brought over by their table attendant Jen, who had done such a fantastic job of looking after them all evening.

"Excuse me" she said, "But table five asked me to give this note to you."

After Jen had departed, Stacy unfolded the note. It read, in very neat curly handwriting:

Hi there, we have been watching you all evening and we think

that you are the sexiest couple we have ever seen. We would be

overjoyed if you would join us in suite 45 of the Towers hotel, next door,

at your earliest possible convenience.

Kindest regards, Erica and Dominic, table five.

*

It would appear that the hunters had become the hunted....

"Who was on table five?" Stacy asked breathlessly. "The red head"

Leigh answered, trying to remain dignified as he fumbled his wallet putting a number of hundred-dollar notes in the check folder for the bill and tip.

As usual, no conference or words were required, for both of them knew what the other was thinking. They made a beeline as quickly as possible for the door and across to the hotel.

Knocking on the door of the suite moments later, they were greeted by Dominic, Dom for short. He looked about thirty and was quite tall and very muscular. He was, Stacy thought, extremely handsome, but with a very modest, genuine air about him. He shook Leighs hand firmly and gave Stacy a kiss on the cheek. He led them into the delightful hotel room where Erica sat nervously on a large comfortable couch.

She jumped up when she saw them, "Oh, I'm so glad you came. I thought you wouldn't." she said.

Stacy and Leigh caught each other's eye as they gave her a small peck on the cheek in introduction. As if there was to be any other option.

A bottle of champagne was chilling on the coffee table with four flutes. Pouring a drink for all of them, Dom explained that it was Erica's Thirtieth birthday and for her present she had chosen a fancy meal, a night in a five-star hotel and some fun.... sexy fun.

"This is the first time we've done this." Erica blurted out. 'Have you ever done anything like this?" "Oh, once or twice" said Stacy in a cool voice. "Yay" said Erica. "You can show us what to do".

That we can, thought the couple, sharing a quick glance. That we can.

Standing in the middle of the upscale hotel room, the new couple looked a little unsure of themselves. This only fuelled Stacy's fires. She moved close to Erica, took both of her hands in hers and looked her up and down. She was even more beautiful than she remembered from earlier. A stunning emerald green dress with matching pumps worked perfectly with her shiny red ringlets. It was a definite contrast to Stacy's bright red strapless dress with matching mid high Jimmy Choos and her long straight brunette hair. "You look good enough to eat." said Stacy in a sexy voice. Erica blushed and giggled. Stacy took another slow step and as she drew close to Erica, they closed their eyes and shared a slow passionate kiss. Goosebumps spread over the pale skin of the younger lady as their tongues started to swirl together.

Their hands still grasped and down low. Stacy drew back and asked, "do you like that?" "Mmmmm, yeah" came the quiet response. That was the signal for Stacy to take control.

She dropped hands and moved to kiss along Erica's neck, up to her ear lobe. Stacy was gently moving her hands along her body and then up into her soft hair, drawing her in for another slow French kiss.

The two men were standing there watching. Leigh, the seasoned campaigner, was observing everything coolly, surveying the room for a comfortable place to watch the proceedings. Two small armchairs were arranged at angles to the big wide couch. These were quickly moved closer to where the girls were still locked together like long lost lovers.

Dom was looking nervous and seemed unsure what to do.

"Just get ready to sit and relax, mate," said Leigh. "You're in for one hell of a show."

Back at the action, shoes had been kicked off, and Stacy was deftly undoing the zipper on the back of Erica's dress. The dress had a built-in support, so as it started to fall away it revealed the most fantastically shaped B cup breasts. Milky white globes of flesh with small areola and perfect pointy nipples that were standing hard, erect from the stimulation of the moment. Like Stacy, she was also not wearing any panties. Her amazing red pubic hair was trimmed into a neat patch.

Stacy took a second to drink in this bombshell. "Pheeewww" she exclaimed. Then moved down to take one of Erica's hard nipples in her mouth. Swirling her tongue around the solid nub. Erica sighed loudly as the tingles shot through her body. Stacy's touch was electrifying her, and as each second passed, she was becoming increasingly aroused.

As her pleasure grew, Erica became bolder with her hands. She slowly started to explore Stacy's body. Her fingers felt their way up to the zipper on the back of the red dress and released it. As the material dropped to the floor, the three other people in the room took in the view of her ravishing body, standing confidently. There were now two drop dead gorgeous women standing naked in the middle of the room.

Dom and Leigh were standing quietly. The nervous new couple had initially kept glancing at each other, but as the mood heated up, Erica only had eyes for Stacy.

"Do you want to sit down on the couch?" Stacy asked. She knew it was important to make sure she didn't push the younger one too rapidly and to make sure she was comfortable with each move.

Erica just looked at Stacy with her piercing pale blue eyes, biting her bottom lip, she nodded earnestly. That facial gesture set fire to Stacy's insides, her heart beating rapidly.

Taking a step sideways, the girls sat down on the couch, Stacy on the right and Erica on the left. As they got into a comfortable position, they started to kiss again, this time with an unbridled passion. Their mouths locked together, each tongue entwining and winding over the other. They felt as if they were alone in the room.

Of course, they weren't. The boys had silently moved into the chairs in front of them and were leaning forward, Each in line with his respective bride. Dom was pulling at his clothes, uncertainly. "Wait on, mate," said leigh. "It's not time yet. When it happens, you'll know." Dom relaxed and exhaled slowly. His eyes wide and locked on his stunning partner.

As their kissing continued, Stacy's hands moved smoothly all over the soft, pale skin of the red head. Her breasts were the most remarkable combination of softness and firmness, a glorious thing to touch. Her long legs were shaped perfectly, Erica responded warmly as she gave each nipple a gentle but firm pinch. Stacy stepped up her domination of the situation.

Pulling slightly away from Erica's lips, she said, "I want to kiss you here." Her fingertip traced its way slowly, excruciatingly, downwards, over Erica's breast and belly, through her neat patch of red fluff until it came to rest, light as a feather, on her outer labia. "Oh, please..." said Erica "please kiss me down there."

The experienced Stacy smiled, knowing there would be no other answer. She gently guided the other backwards until Erica was laying comfortably with her head on a cushion in the corner of the couch. Stacy was above her, lips still pressed together she mouthed almost imperceptibly, "Here we go. Let me know if you want me to stop."

At that second in time, nothing was further from Erica's mind as Stacy started to kiss her way down her body. Starting at her earlobe, down across her neck. Small pecks across her collar bone sent zaps through Erica. Then Stacy's lips were back on her nipples. Those perfect hard points were so sensitive that the older woman's touch sent a mini quake of pleasure through Erica. After she had spent a second caressing each nip with her mouth, she moved downwards again. Over the bottom of her ribs onto her firm flat belly. Slowly does it. They had all the time in the world.

After what seem like an age, her lips moved over the small crop of neatly manicured red hair on her pubic mound and then she was level with the girls' pink lower lips. They were glowing a rose-pink colour and the inner lips were poking out like beautiful petals. Stacy never tired of looking at another woman's vagina. She considered every one, no matter the shape, to be a work of the finest art.

Right now, as Erica lay there, breathing heavily, Stacy observed her slit. It was still closed but she could see a slight indication of moisture at its opening and could smell the arousal, a delightful bouquet.

She paused to look up into the eyes of its owner. Erica was looking down at her, her strained expression willing her to continue.

Not wanting to disappoint, Stacy closed her mouth over the top of the beautiful pink folds. Her tongue snaked out, pushing its way steadily through the delicate skin, it was hot to the touch and the taste was pure bliss. The warm fluids within were released as Stacy's probing opened the folds.

Erica had never felt the kiss of another woman on any part of her body. She loved when Dom ate her pussy. In fact, she had trouble keeping him out of there. But this was different, she thought as Stacy's soft fingers gently spread apart her lower lips, allowing her access to the moist folds within. The knowledgeable woman's tongue, her hot breath was pure heaven. She was absorbed in pleasure.

Stacy's tongue probed down to the tight hole at the bottom of the folds. This was the source of the sweet fluids; she relished the taste, and her tongue was slipping into the hole. Then she started to work her way back up through the creases until she found the solid bud of her clit. It was like a smooth pearl in the soft cleft and as her tongue glanced over it, Erica stiffened, ecstasy shooting through her.

Whilst watching the events on the couch, Leigh was also taking time to look at Stacy's lovely peach shaped backside, that was pointing towards where he was sitting as she was working hard on the couch. He reached over and began to caress her soft skin. As she was starting to work over Erica's tight pussy, his fingers found their way down between her legs and across her exposed vagina. He ran his fingers upwards until he felt the warm moisture of her opening and took immense pleasure in sliding them inside her. She was understandably extremely wet, and his fingers slid in easily. This gave them both a thrill, adding to the mood.

Having gotten an understanding of how sensitive the other girl was, Stacy adjusted the pressure of her tongue and started to lick the hard clit. Again and again, her wet tongue stroked up and down across it. Erica was writhing on the couch, her hands searching for something to steady her. She found the strong hand of her husband, who was closely observing this scene, and she clasped his hand tightly. Mere seconds later, she came strongly from Stacy's mouth. It was an orgasm unlike any she'd experienced. The pleasure building in strong muscle contractions until she crashed over the edge of control.

Stacy smiled as the body beneath her mouth bucked and twisted, both trying to get away but simultaneously pushing closer to the flicking tongue. One final stroke of her tongue and she held still, because she knew it would be too sensitive to move over it.

Stacy sat up away from the girl on the couch, who was breathing heavily with a satisfied smile on her face. "Wow...wow..." was all she could say. "That was fantastic." Stacy smiled back. "I'm glad you liked it, there's plenty more fun to come." "Can I do that to you?" Erica asked innocently. Stacy grinned again. "Yes, please" she said as she lay back the opposite way.

As Erica went to turn over to move on top of Stacy, Leigh was afforded a full-frontal view of her. From beautiful facial features to stunning breasts to fantastically spread pink pussy and lovely long legs, she was the complete package, no doubt about it.

"Fuckin' hell, mate." He said to Dom, "I'm surprised you two ever leave the bedroom with a beauty like that." "Some days, we don't." grinned Dominic.

The red head in question was now crawling towards Stacy, who was laying back on the couch. She had watched lots of lesbian porn on the internet, and after Stacy's exploits left her in a heightened state of horniness, she was keen to put into practice what she had seen in the clips.

She drew level with the pretty brunettes' mouth, looking deeply into her eyes, exercising a dominating but innocent look. A quick smile crossed her pretty lips as she turned her attention to Stacy's fabulous tits. Her nipples were sticking straight out, and although many people had sucked on them, a new, inexperienced mouth was always a thrill. Erica concentrated on her movements around Stacy's super sensitive nips, picking up the vibe that Stacy received the same energy from them as she did her own. She swirled her mouth around those small hard bumps, in the middle of the perfect breasts. Stacy's chest was heaving as her heartbeat increased. Erica kissed her way slowly down her body, just as Stacy had done moments before. Reaching her neatly trimmed dark pubic hair and the sweet opening below it, Erica wasted no time in tasting the sweet juice that was seeping between Stacy's lips. It was a fabulous taste, just like her own, but different. She put her tongue out and ran it between Stacy's wet folds. Stacy felt the pleasure rising and a sigh escaped her lips "Hmmmmm", This noise set off Erica, who lost all sense of restraint and started to eat her pussy like the most experienced porno starlet. Stacy was taken aback by this sudden change but then gave herself to the moment as the pressure started to rise.

Watching on, this was clearly the change in the situation that the watchers had been waiting for. Without saying a word, they both rose from their chairs and stripped off their clothes. They stepped forward. They were both incredibly attractive men, defined muscles rippling as they focused on the scene ahead of them.

As much as Stacy was engaged in her sapphic experience with Erica, she made a concerted effort to check out what emerged from Dom's pants as he stripped off. His hard cock was long. Not as thick as her husbands, but definitely solid. It had a pronounced up turn at the end. She knew that would hit exactly right when the time came.

Erica was wrapped up in the situation of licking out another woman. She had never been this close to a wet pussy before. But the feeling inside took over and she moved her mouth over Stacy's hot cunt like a woman possessed. Stacy was on the edge and every movement the younger woman made was a step closer to orgasm. What Erica lacked in ability; she made up for with enthusiasm. Her tongue hit Stacy's clit rapidly and Stacy tumbled into a perfect orgasm.

It was at this exact moment in time that Dom stepped up behind his wife, who was in a semi doggy style position. His cock poked directly outwards; he pointed it at her wet, freshly licked pussy as he moved forward it slipped in with no resistance at all. At the second he was burying himself inside Erica, Leigh was levelling his thick cock at Stacy's mouth. She gladly wrapped her warm lips around it as her orgasm subsided. The hot meat in her mouth finished her climax perfectly.

Erica was holding her mouth over Stacy's heaving pussy as her husband slipped his long dick inside her, right to the hilt in one stroke. This was the most intense sex she'd ever had. As he started to thrust in and out, a plan was forming in her mind. Giving the juicy slot in front of her a final few licks, tasting the hot juices, she asked "Can we do a sixty niner, like in the videos?" "YES...!!" was the resounding response from everyone else in the room.

The fire-headed girl rose up from the couch, the combination of cock and tongue had left her flushed but ready for more fun.

Stacy was still laying on the couch as Erica excitedly turned to lay on top of her with her head level with Stacy's vagina and her wet pussy in line with Stacy's hungry mouth. Now they were both facing a pink, wet hole, and they dove in right away. Tonguing for all they were worth on each other's slits; the guys changed ends and were sliding their swollen cocks inside their wives as the pussy eating continued.

Stacy was working her tongue upwards into the soft, wet folds of Erica's pussy as Dom's cock slid in. It made for a fantastic view. Perfect pussy being invaded by a hard dick. It was pumping in and out, over and over. Getting bigger and redder by the second. It definitely looked like he was about to......cum. Dom grunted as he exploded inside the tight pussy. "Ohhh" said Erica as she felt his cum jet inside her.

He withdrew as he shot another lot of cum on to Erica's outer lips and ass. Stacy just managed to open her mouth as he directed another shot onto her waiting lips. He groaned as she took over and sucked the rest of his load from his slippery shaft.

Stacy was enjoying the feeling of being fucked and licked from one end and the novelty of an unexpected load of cum at the other end. She was unsure what would happen now. Would Dom just have to sit and watch? Her unspoken question was answered a microsecond later as Dom pushed his still rock-hard dick back into his wife's gooey pussy. He hadn't lost his erection for a second. Impressive.

They girls continued licking each other for a few moments, with Stacy cleaning the residual spunk off the pretty pussy. She felt the need to experience this special dick for herself. "Let's swap men" she said. "Ahhh, yes please," said Erica, who had been eyeing off the handsome cock sliding below her as she kissed and licked at Stacy's swollen clit.

They untwined themselves from each other and the boys sat on the couch, side by side with eager eyes and hard cocks sticking straight up. The ladies shared a quick kiss, swapping the tastes of the previous minutes. Semen mixed with the juices of two hot vaginas made for a delectable flavour.

"Does he always stay hard after cumming?" Stacy asked. "Yes." Said Erica. "I usually like to swallow his hot cum before we fuck again." Still impressed, Stacy smiled. It seemed this younger lady wasn't as innocent as she first thought.

12