Happy Birthday, Erica Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their attention turned to the studs on the couch, the women swung their legs over each other's man. Erica felt Leigh's bulbous knob push against her wet hole, and she slowly sank down on to it, adjusting herself to his girth. He didn't usually find himself in the situation of fucking a woman with another man's cum inside her, but now, as his heavy erection slowly and gently pushed into the super tight, unbelievably wet pussy, it only added to the steamy scene.

At almost the exact time, Stacy was accepting Dom's cock inside her. She knew it would feel good and as it's slight bend rubbed against her G spot, she sighed and began to rock back and forth.

The men were very happy at that moment. Who wouldn't be? As Erica rode him slowly, Leigh had her magnificent tits right in his face. They were unbelievable. The skin was smooth, firm and pale. Her nipples were hard with pleasure and a contrasting pink. He moved forward and took one into his mouth. She sighed and clutched at his head as he sucked it. Pushing her boobs together, he swapped back and forth between each nipple, licking and sucking them hungrily.

Much the same was happening next to them. Stacy's breasts were equally beautiful albeit a size bigger. Dom was sucking her nipples one after the other and back again. She was moving quickly on his hard shaft. It definitely did hit the right spots.

Erica was quickly becoming overwhelmed with pleasure from the feeling of Leigh's hard dick. It was stretching her perfectly as she rose up and down and rocked on it. His hands had moved and were now grasping her tight round buttocks as they fucked. She would rise up on his cock and then sink back down. As she reached the bottom, he moved his hips at the exact time and pulled her closer to him. They were in synchronisation as they tumbled towards their end. Her pussy felt unreal on his hard-on, and he was not far from his point of no return.

Dom, while concentrating on his own hot bouncing fuck, was watching his wife ride the other man. Their first group session was turning out better than either of them could have imagined. She caught his eye as she rose up. "Are you ready for it yet?" he asked. "Mmmm, yes please" Erica replied.

A second of confusion was shared between Leigh and Stacy, but Erica cleared it up. "Ohhhh, touch my asshole" she said to the man with his dick deep inside her. Without hesitation, Leigh quickly brought two of his fingers up to her mouth. She sucked on them and made sure they were covered in slippery saliva. He moved his hand back down behind her, in between her tight cheeks. She continued to rock up and down on him as his moistened fingers found her pink rose. She immediately moaned and started to fuck harder. He used firm pressure to rub the sweet hole. She clearly loved it because she started to ride faster and faster. He kept his digits pressed against her back hole as she fucked him, ecstasy rising inside her. After a brief time of just touching her tight ass, Leigh pushed a little harder with one finger on the opening, his fingertip entering her, ever so slightly. The effect on Erica was like a bomb going off. All the separate pleasure inputs sent her into a thunderous orgasm. Erica now had her hand on her clit rubbing it furiously, Leigh was sucking her nipple and she was cumming loudly. "Ohhhhhhhh.... please cum inside me...." was her moaned request as her orgasm rocketed through every part of her body. Leigh was never going to deny such a horny woman, so He arched his hips and gave a volley of hard thrusts into the spasming girl. His balls were at their maximum tightness and his cock was burning hot as he let loose his hot cum, "Ahhhhhh' he moaned loudly as the ultra-tight pussy milked his hard shaft. They pulsated together, he exploded into her, and she clenched around him.

Dom and Stacy were at the same point, except she didn't ask. She just fucked him in a way that gave him no choice but to shoot his hot cum inside her. A riding motion, up and down, rolling her hips back and forth at the same time. She knew how to make men lose control. He made a loud roar as he came for the second time that evening. His load of thick cum spurted deep inside her wet, pink tunnel. She smiled sexily at the feeling.

Erica and Leigh were now moving slowly, she had collapsed on top of him, sweaty and exhausted.

Stacy leant down and gave Dom a kiss and crooned softly to him "Oh honey, we will definitely have to meet up again."

12