Happy Birthday, Erica Pt. 02

Story Info
Happy birthday, Dominic.
5.9k words
4.66
7.8k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi Stacy, I just wanted to let you know that our night together last week has changed my life. I thought we had a good sex life before, but damn, it's a million times better now. I think we must have fucked ten times in three days, we're just so horny now.

*

Oh Sweetie, that's great news. It was so much fun. I love the idea that it has made you into super horny fuckers.

*

It really has, you guys were so great, all we want now is to look for new ways to fuck. Your tongue, Leigh's cock and his fingers on my ass.... It was the best ever.

*

I remember you loved him playing back there. Anal play is literally our favourite thing to do. Leigh is so good at pleasuring my asshole, we do anal all the time.

*

Oh wow. Do you really? I can only imagine what it would be like to have a big cock up my ass. I cum so hard just from touching and playing.

*

We absolutely do. Check this out (Stacy scrolls through her phone and selects a particularly beautiful picture of her with Leigh's cock deep inside her arse and attaches it to the conversation.) I can teach you if you like.

*

Oh my, that's unreal, it would be a wish come true to learn anal. It's Dom's birthday soon, on the 21st. That would be a nice present for him, don't you think? To have him slide into my tight ass...

*

It definitely would be. How about you guys come over to our house that night and we'll start your backdoor love journey. Lol.

*

It's a date. God, this is making me so fucking hot. (Erica attaches a photo of her glorious tight pink pussy, spread wide.) I can't wait to try and fit Dom's dick in my ass.

*

Great. Lock it in. That's a beautiful pic. If you buy some training toys and start playing with them, it'll be really easy to get started. Wow, I'm super wet now. I'm going to find Leigh. We'll see you on the 21st.

*

I'm looking forward to it. It'll be a sexy surprise for Dom. Ohhh, I'm going to fuck him now. XXX

Ch2

It was Sunday afternoon. The weather was fantastic, Stacy and Leigh had been out enjoying the sun. Stacy was wearing her hot pink tennis style skirt and matching sports tank. She had on sheer plain grey panties. They were home now, and the text conversation with Erica took place while Stacy was relaxing in the loungeroom.

While she was messaging, she had been absent-mindedly running her finger across the grey material while she lay back on the couch. She was always very horny, but the messages had set her off again.

She felt her temperature climbing as she rose from the couch to find her man. Whilst she walked through the house, she slid her fingers up and under her skirt, hooking them into the waist of her panties. Pulling them down her legs and off, she wasn't surprised to find that the crotch of them was soaked to a dark grey, from the amount of warm juice that had leaked out of her pussy.

She found Leigh pottering about the kitchen, making some coffee and roasting some of his special blend of herbs and spices, making their well-appointed kitchen smell amazing. As well as a fantastic fuck, he was an outstanding cook.

He heard her come in and asked without turning around, "Do you want some coffee?"

"No" was all Stacy said. She moved in directly behind him, holding her panties. He turned, thinking that it was a rather abrupt response. She handed them to him. He looked at them, at the wet mark on the front. Before he could ask what was happening, Stacy was on her knees in front of him, undoing his pants. She reached into his undies and lifted his large penis out. Sucking him from flaccid to rock hard was one of her favourite things, and she opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around his hot dick. He knew he didn't have to say anything, he just stood there in the kitchen as his sexy wife started to pleasure him with her mouth.

By the way she was sucking on it, and the fact that she had given him wet panties, he figured something had got her motor running, but for now, instead of thinking too hard, he was just enjoying her skills. She worked up and down keenly on his now rock-hard cock. She always mixed up her diverse repertoire of oral skills. Sometimes slow and loving, other times quick and forceful, the difference depending on what kind of thoughts were going through her head. Today, with the horny messaging, she was in the mood for a quick, hard session. She worked her hand up and down his shaft and sucked energetically on his solid round head. He had to reach backwards to the kitchen bench to steady himself, so overwhelming was the suction.

Stacy was really going to town on her husband's glorious cock. She could hear him moaning and feel it swelling in her mouth, the situation making her pussy juice up even more. She skilfully brought him right to the verge of no return. Milliseconds before his cum was about to explode from the tip, she popped it out of her mouth with a loud smack.

She rose up, looking at him with hungry eyes. He had the same wild, flushed look as she did. That look always meant we really need to fuck, NOW.

Stacy walked backwards, leading Leigh by the hand into the centre of the room. Here, their large, custom built wooden dining table stood. It was very solid. Designed by them both as a statement piece for entertaining and a strong platform for fucking on.

Pulling up her skirt as she reached the side of it, she hopped up to sit on it, with her ass cheeks resting just on the edge. She spread her legs, revealing her tight pink vagina that seemed to draw him in between them. He didn't even bother to undress, merely undid his belt and the button of his pants, allowing for ease of movement.

He had his well sucked, wet cock in his hand, pointing directly at her juicy pussy. As he stepped in, it slid into her folds and started to fill her up.

Just as the big dick was entering her dripping hole, she reached up and lifted the elastic of her hot pink sports top. This allowed her magnificent breasts to fall out, one by one, in all their glory. Leigh never tired of the sight, and his eyes lingered on them for a moment, before she drew him in for a passionate kiss as he pushed his cock completely inside her.

They held there, locked together in the moment, kissing deeply. The he pulled backwards and thrust forwards. She was so hot and wet; it was purely joyful. He slammed himself into her, over and over. Her face was a mask of pleasure, and they were both making lots of noise. Stacy loved the loud noises he made. Like a wild animal, grunting and roaring as her slippery opening gripped his hard shaft.

It was becoming too much for her. She laid back on the table as he pounded her, her legs in the air on either side of him. Suddenly, his hands were on her nipples. Rubbing and pinching the hard nubs while kneading the supple flesh of her breasts. She was in ecstasy, and as the fat penis continued to completely fill her with each thrust, her hand was attracted, as if by some unseen force, to her clit, to start rubbing and caressing herself to climax. Leigh wasn't far away either. The spontaneity worked on him like the strongest aphrodisiac, and he was starting to tense up.

While Stacy lay back, she kept her head up, looking at her hot stud. He was a picture of concentration as he pummelled her deeply, again and again. She gazed into his eyes as he reached his crescendo, letting out a guttural groan as his hot cum started to shoot from his cock, deep inside her, the feeling of it spurting set her orgasm off and she came hard, her muscles clenching and contracting on his throbbing cock.

As their orgasms subsided, they stayed in the same position. Breathing deeply, hearts thumping rapidly. Leigh lent down and kissed her gently.

"What did I do to deserve that?" He asked. "Not much really, I've just been texting Erica." Leighs interest piqued. "What about?" He asked as he slowly slid his spent cock out of her very hot, wet, accommodating cunt, making sure to watch as his thick, white cum came flowing out behind it. "Oh, nothing much, I just invited them over so we could show them how to have anal sex..." she said nonchalantly. "What??" He asked, his eyes snapping up from the gooey, fucked pussy in front of him. Anal was, of course, nothing new to them, but he never thought that that stunning young redhead would be up for it. "Oh yeah, you saw how she reacted when you were playing with her butthole as you fucked her. She wants to do it for Dom's birthday. She's going to buy some stuff to train with and they will come over on the 21st." "Well." he said, smiling as he helped his sexually exhausted wife off the table. "That's going to be a very interesting night."

Ch3

On the day of the 21st, Leigh woke Stacy late with a cup of freshly brewed coffee and some cunnilingus. As he was eating her to orgasm, she thought to herself, I wonder what we will see tonight.

They had a shower together, and she returned the favour by giving him a skilled hand job while she soaped up his chiselled body. "I'm going to wear my plug today." She whispered in his ear as she gave his cock the last couple of strokes. That last statement brought him to the edge, making him explode. "Hmmmm" was his faltering answer as his cum shot from the end of his cock. No matter how she decided to bring him off, it was always heaven.

They washed all the soap off and Stacy produced the plug. It was a heavy metal one with a jewel in the handle. She turned around and Leigh crouched behind her. He put his face up to her backside and his tongue snaked out of his mouth, glancing over her asshole with the warm water running over it. He swirled it around, listening to her breathing change. The tip of his tongue poked into the hole. It was firm and tight, yet it yielded to his probing. Stacy turned off the water and he left her wet with plenty of saliva as he withdrew. He had the plug in his hand, and he ran it gently against her anus. He held it for a second as she moaned quietly and then he pushed it firmly but gently in. The tapered plug opening her up gradually until it reached its apex and then it suddenly popped inside her. The cool metal sent shivers through her. "Ohhhhhhh, that's nice."

As they emerged from the bathroom, now dry, (on the outside, anyway). Stacy's phone beeped. She picked it up and Leigh heard the soft exhale of her breath. "What is it?" he asked. She didn't answer, just turned the phone to reveal a close-up picture of a patch of bright red pubic hair, a splayed pink pussy with juices seeping from it and a medium sized, blue vibrator pushed about halfway into Erica's amazing asshole. Stacy quickly wrote a return message.

Wow, get it, girl. I'm prepping now as well. We'll see you at 7.

As the evening rolled around, Stacy went to get dressed. Although they hadn't made formal plans for that night, she always liked to look good. She chose a white men's button-down shirt, tied up at the front to show her midriff and her tight slim legged leather pants. They were very flattering, and Leigh always enjoyed looking at her shape in them. Paired with her super pointy, black high heels, she was feeling sexy. Her hair was pulled up into a messy bun on top of her head with long black hair sticks holding it. Her plug was back inside after a bit of a break, and it kept her on edge. She was looking forward to the night. Leigh saw what she was wearing and whistled softly as she came into the kitchen, her heels clicking on the hardwood floor. "Hey there beautiful." he said, making her smile. She looked at him, dressed casually in dark jeans and a light blue shirt, she couldn't wait to get her hands on him.

Just before 7 o'clock, Erica and Dom were driving down the quiet residential street. Dom had a slightly confused look on his face. "This doesn't look like a place for much of a restaurant" he said, as he followed the instructions that Erica had given him. "It's alright, honey. It's a special place, with lots of good things to eat. Just up here on the left." She said, looking at her phone. They got out of the car, just out the front of Leigh and Stacy's house. It was a tastefully renovated Californian bungalow, warm lights welcomed visitors inside. Knocking on the door, they were greeted by Leigh, and the penny dropped. A wide smile spread across Dom's face as they stepped inside, shaking hands.

"I hear it's your birthday." Said Leigh as he led them inside to the comfortable living area. "Yeah mate, 30 now too, just like sexy legs here." Indicating the stunning lady by his side. She was wearing a lovely casual light blue denim shirt dress and short high heel suede boots. There was a very relaxed feeling in the room. Group sex, quite understandably, manages to cut out any awkwardness. Stacy appeared at the doorway, and she greeted the new arrivals warmly. She gave each a soft moist kiss on the lips, indicating just how much she looked forward to the evening.

They moved through into the kitchen /dining room, where Leigh had prepared some tasty looking canapes. They nibbled at some of the lovely food while Stacy served them all a drink. Beer for the men and a glass of sweet Moscato for herself and Erica.

The small talk didn't last long, just enough for Erica to comment on the amazing table in the middle of the room. "Looks great for fucking on." She said. "It absolutely is." was the reply.

Putting her drink down and moving close to Erica, Stacy turned towards Dominic and said "I hope you've been having a fantastic birthday." Pausing to give Erica a deep kiss on the lips. "This beauty and I have been working on a little birthday surprise for you." Erica blushed as Dom looked at her inquisitively. "Well, I.....I want you to fuck me in the arse, I want to feel you inside there." She said quietly, almost in a mumble.

The room was silent as this request bounced around. Stacy brought Erica in beside her, wrapping a supportive arm around her. "I...ah...ummm....Stammered Dom." He was almost lost for words. "I mean, absolutely... wow, of course.' As if he would ever answer differently. Erica smiled in a sexy, relived kind of way. "Great. Leigh and Stacy do it all the time, they're going to show us how.

Ch.4

The mood in the room took on a whole new tone. "Follow us." said leigh. "We've got the perfect place to play."

This perfect place was their modified guest bedroom. It was decked out in shiny black leather. A big couch, some wide chairs and a few different soft looking benches and padded rails. The walls were decorated with amazing, very detailed pencil artwork of people engaged in various sex acts. Erica noted, among others, a double penetration, a sixty-nine, a blow job and a reverse cowgirl anal. "Stacy drew all these." Leigh said proudly.

"A woman of many talents." Said Dom, looking at the hot pictures and then at the sexy brunette. The way she had milked his cock so well was still very fresh in his memory. There was also a double ensuite with a two headed shower and a big bathtub.

The young couple lacked the nervousness of last week. They had fallen in love with the idea of the group fuck life, and it showed in the way they held themselves. Tonight, they were paying keen attention to the older couple and made their moves with little prompting.

Moving close to them, in her ravishing tight pants, Stacy drew them both in, kissing them each deeply one after the other. "When anal is concerned" She started sweetly. "You need to worry about two things. First, you need to be as horny as hell, and secondly you need to be wet and relaxed. I can help you get relaxed down there, baby" she said, looking deeply into Erica's pale blue eyes, she made a circular motion with her tongue, and Erica shivered with anticipation. "But what do you think would make you hornier than ever before?" Erica didn't hesitate for one second. "Sucking both of these cocks at once" she said, gesturing towards the smiling gentlemen, who were listening intently to Stacy's instructions. "Well, something tells me that you won't have any objections there." Stacy said as she smiled sexily.

The boys moved in front of the redhead as she started to move seductively. She slowly started undoing her dress, button by button, until it fell away. She was wearing a matching lace bra and g string in a glowing peacock blue. The g banger was very thin and went in between her peachy cheeks, separating them beautifully. Stacy stood behind her and caressed both of them gently. Erica pushed back onto Stacy's touch as she reached out and felt the growing bulges in the front of the men's pants. She started with her husband, undoing his belt and pants button as he stood in front of her. She felt down inside his briefs and wrapped her hand around his shaft. It was rapidly hardening and under her touch, it grew to its full length. Once it was free of his pants, she ran her hand up and down it while kissing him on the lips.

After a moment of this, she turned to Leigh. Her memories of his thick cock from their orgasmic fuck were hot and she was keen to taste it. He was so hard that she struggled to remove it from his underwear after undoing his belt. A final tug and the solid meat sprung out, pointing up at her, awaiting her next move.

The next move came, not from Erica, but from Stacy. She sauntered up next to the three others, looking between the semi naked redhead in her revealing underwear and the two men, with their erect dicks pointing straight at her. She smiled at the sexy scene. Reaching up into her long hair, she pulled out the hair sticks that were holding it up. It fell down over her shoulders. A sexy movement that kept the attention of all. Erica moved towards her and kissed her gently on the lips then turned back and took hold of a hard penis in each hand, stroking them gently.

Leigh reached over and started to undo the buttons on Stacy's shirt, the loose fabric was soon free, Stacy shrugged it off her shoulders. Her cleavage was contained by a pretty floral-patterned lace bra. Leigh was now reaching around to the clasp. Dom copied this manoeuvre on Erica. A simple flick of the clips and the two bras were removed. Once again, like last week, those beautiful sets of breasts were free to the sexy group. Hard nipples were like crowns to those magnificent boobs, their pointiness fuelled by the horny situation.

Erica and Stacy returned their attention to the thick meat protruding from their husbands' pants. In the middle of the room, was a wide flat leather ottoman bench. It had arms at each end but no back, giving perfect access from both sides. Guiding the group over to this couch, Stacy helped Erica to a spot, kneeling on it, facing the arm. The boys stood at the end, having removed their clothes and they assumed the perfect position right in front of the kneeling Erica. The height of the arm which she was now leaning over, brought her perfectly in eye (and mouth) line with those two hard dicks. Opening her mouth, she wrapped her lips around Dom's erection, working up and down along its length. She had worked hard at learning to please him, and it showed by the look on his face as he peered down at his wife sucking his long cock. She gave it a last quick suck and then turned her attention to Leigh.

Sighing as he felt her lips sliding over his shiny helmet, he thought to himself, she was very good at sucking dick, that was for sure. His thickness was filling her mouth, but she wasn't deterred, sucking on it with purpose. She continued this pattern, back and forth between the two men, her movements getting more exaggerated as she became hotter and hotter.

Stacy was admiring her technique as she moved in behind the sucking girl. Whispering in her ear as her hands started to move over her body, "Ohhhh, sweety, you're doing a great job. Are you going to make those big dicks cum all over you? I bet you'd like that, two loads of hot cum in your mouth." This dirty talk further fuelled Erica. She was sucking hard on Dom's cock, and she was jerking Leigh at the same time. Dom suddenly groaned "Ahhhh, I'm cumming," as his sperm shot into her mouth. She was used to this feeling and didn't miss a beat as she drained him completely. Swallowing most of it without hesitation, the overflow of his spurts spilling from her lips and running down onto her beautiful tits. Stacy watched this happening and smiled, knowing that he would be back in the game in seconds.

12