Happy Birthday, Erica Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy's well-trained hands had been all over Erica during this time, pinching her nipples from behind and caressing her cheeks around the g string. As the sucking continued, now on Leigh again, Stacy hooked her fingers into the waist band of the bright blue G and pulled it down. This released Erica's wet pussy to the cool airconditioned room. The fresh air felt magnificent on her wet hole, and within seconds, Stacy was rubbing her fingers across it. "Wow, you're so wet." She commented. And she was, pussy juice was literally dripping from the hyper excited woman. Sucking cock really did make her horny.

This was about all Stacy could take, it was time for her to become more involved. She caught Leighs eye as she undid her waist band of her black leather pants, sliding them down slowly. Her floral panties were soaked as well, a combination of the plug up her arse and watching the sexy suck show in front of her. Sliding her saturated panties off, she felt the same coolness that Erica had moments before. Nude now, she moved back behind Erica, who was taking a little break from sucking and was stroking the shafts while looking backwards at Stacy. As were the two men.

Back in her ear again, she said, not just to Erica but loud enough for the guys to hear, "Get ready.... I'm going to eat your ass out now."

Ch5

As Erica processed those words, bolts of pure excitement shot through her. She was always a little embarrassed about her liking of anal stimulation, but the fact that Stacy talked so casually and confidently about it, made her feel good and her embarrassment melted away.

Stacy moved down low on Erica, until her mouth was level with her pink anus. It was very pretty, a cute rose bud. As Stacy bent her head towards it, goosebumps formed on Erica's pale skin. Stacy's moist tongue started to gently explore it. "Oh my god yes...." Erica exclaimed. She hadn't known what to expect, but the soft mouth of this experienced woman on her butthole was a feeling beyond her wildest imagination. Stacy smiled at this reaction. She loved to eat the ass of a beautiful woman during their sex sessions, and when a woman enjoyed it as much as this, it was even better.

The cock-sucking had paused during this new part of the evening. Mostly because Erica was distracted by the feeling of her first rimming and secondly because the boys were keen to watch the tongue action close up. They moved from the end of the seat to each side where they were afforded a great view of the pretty woman enveloped in giving the best rim job she possibly could.

And good it was. Pleasure was arcing through Erica like lightning. She was totally in love with this new kind of stimulation. Stacy was working her tongue over the sensitive opening, around and around, up and down, supplying plenty of wetness to it. As she started to push the tip of her tongue inside Erica, it was obvious just what effect it was having on the redhead. Her ass was so sensitive, so keenly wired into every one of her sexual stimuli, she was actually nearing orgasm. She rocked her hips and pushed back on to Stacy, which in turn made her lick harder. Stacy had never seen a woman cum simply from her arse being eaten out, so she was doing her darndest to make it happen today.

"Holy shit, oh fuck, oh god, yes, yes, ahhhhhhh.....ohhhhh.....keep going, ohhh I'm cumming" The orgasm that Erica experienced was like nothing she had ever felt. The taboo nature of the act, combined with her heightened arousal from blowing the two big cocks worked together with Stacy's expert technique to absolutely blow her mind. She collapsed onto the couch, her breathing wild and fast. "Oh, wow, that was fantastic." She finally said to Stacy as she regained composure.

Stacy smiled again, she just finished kissing Dom deeply. Letting him taste the new flavour of his wife from her mouth. "I'm sure you'll be adding that to the list of sexy fun." He nodded, having seen his wife's reaction. It had never really crossed his mind to eat her ass. However, his wide eyes and rock-hard cock suggested that he will be doing it regularly.

Erica was back in the land of the living again, her focus now on the dicks again. She sat up and beckoned the men to come close to her. A hand on each penis and her mouth back on her husbands, sucking him again. Up and down, she went, revitalised from her orgasm. As she removed it to switch to Leigh, she looked directly into Dom's eyes and said, "Are you ready for my ass?" Dom made an excited goofy looking smile as he watched her inhale Leighs thick length again.

It was time for Stacy to guide them. "Spooning is a great way to get started, it's easy to relax, you can kiss, and he won't be able to thrust too deeply if he gets over excited. But first, we have to lube you up and test the waters a bit".

"Mmmm, that sounds good," Erica hummed on to Leighs cock as she gave it a final suck.

Stacy retrieved a tube of silicone lube from a small drawer nearby. "Super slippery, in the right proportions." She said. Erica was now lying on her side. Her pink asshole and ultra wet pussy on show to the room. "If you come around in front of her, Dom, you can start to loosen her up." Stacy said, handing the lube over.

Dom crouched on the floor in front of Erica and looked at his beautiful girl. She was positively glowing from newfound sexual pleasure. He reached over and ran his finger into her wet folds. She sighed as he gently swirled his fingers on her clit. Taking the lubricant and squeezing some onto his finger, he gently touched it between her butt cheeks. The hole he was used to touching as they fucked, now felt considerably different. "I've been fucking myself with a toy to practice for you..." said Erica. "I can tell." He said. "It feels nice...." His finger was smearing the lubricant over her small opening. It used to have a lot of resistance if he pushed against it, but now it was as if it was drawing his finger in. "Hmmmmnnnn" moaned Erica as he slipped his finger in and out of her slicked-up, freshly eaten hole.

"I'm ready, I need your cock." Erica said to Dom. He wasted no time in moving around to lay behind her. She was still laying on her side, facing Stacy and Leigh. They were eager to be in the front row for the young fucker's first anal adventure.

All this time, Stacy's ass was filled with her plug. She was now moving into a doggy style position facing the ottoman. Leigh was close behind her; he was ready to take her. He ran his hands over her body, across the small of her back, down around her shapely butt. His roaming hands finally arrived at her plugged up hole. He gripped the jewelled handle in the usual manner, pulling it gently. She groaned as the tugging sent jolts through her body. The motion was sublime. He gave it a slightly harder tug and it popped out of her tight ass, leaving her open and ready.

Dom was laying right behind Erica. His muscled body pressed up along her smooth supple curves. He held his stiff dick in his hand, it was coated in lube, just as her asshole was. He inched his way forward, his shiny helmet pressing ever so gently against her. The were looking into each other's eyes. "Yes. Yes, I need it now." Erica said. Dom pushed his hips towards her, the inward pressure started to build on her butt, she closed her eyes as she felt it opening her, invading her. This was not like fucking from the front. Hotter, slower, tighter than anything they could imagine. Dom was hardly starting to push himself inside her and it was already fast becoming their new favourite thing. A small movement and pop, his hard knob was inside. They both groaned.

Stacy and Leigh watched this taking place. Seeing the young couple's passion and love for each other and the way that they were lost in the moment, brought back memories of their first experimenting with backdoor love.

Leigh picked up the tube of lube and squirted some onto his fingers. He transferred the slippery gel to her willing anus, that so recently had been full of smooth stainless steel. Once her hole was covered, he squirted some more to apply to his cock. Stacy's hole was well prepared from the plug throughout the day. Rising up behind her in the doggy style position, he was inside her in a slow and gentle movement. She was once again experiencing the fullness that she loved. With her husband's big cock inside her arse, she started to rock back and forth on him, while watching Dom and Erica.

The new fuckers were moving very slowly on the couch. It was beautiful to watch, Dom was being super gentle. Moving lovingly, ever so slightly in and out, Erica was breathing through her gritted teeth. Not in pain but intense pleasure, caused by a big cock in her tight asshole. It was the best feeling. He was filling her so well and his strong hands were all over her. One gripping her thigh, holding her leg in the air, leaving red imprints in her soft skin. The other wrapped underneath her, playing with one of her nipples, causing the well-known jolts of pleasure. Erica was enjoying it more than she ever thought possible. Her sensitive anus was alive with pleasure, every move that her man made was bliss. Waves of heat washed across her as his dick brought her close to anal climax.

Leigh and Stacy were taking all this in while enjoying their own fuck. The thick meat always fitted perfectly in her ass, and its sliding movements usually made for a quick orgasm, a quick flick of her clit would be all that was required for her to peak, her constricting hole would milk his cock of his cum, making him spurt inside her. Tonight, as they enjoyed the show in front of them, this is exactly what was happening.

Erica was enjoying the feeling of a cock inside her tight ass. Coincidentally, it was the same feeling for Dom, her hot opening was giving a constriction on his penis that he had never felt before. His shaft was only about halfway in, and he wasn't attempting to move very far. Just to be inside her was pleasure enough. Her ass was supplying the most pleasure she had ever experienced, once again tumbling her, head long into an amazing climax.

Stacy could see that Erica was close, so she reached out and started to caress her pussy. It was wet and soft, her finger sliding easily through the folds until they came to rest on Erica's swollen clit. Using her juices as lube, Stacy started to apply a steady pressure with an up and down movement upon it. It reacted to her touch, swelling under her fingertips. Erica's orgasm was building to the point of no return, and it only took one more rub and she exploded. The feeling from her full ass and the fingers on her bud, worked concurrently with the novel events of the night to bring her completely over the edge. Of course, this event was transferred to Dominic as he was fucking her ass tenderly. He felt her contracting around him as she came, and it was more than he could take. His balls boiled over and he started to ejaculate his hot cum inside her tight ass for the first time. (But definitely not the last.) The wild roar that he made as he unloaded inside her played perfectly with her orgasmic moans and sounds. His steaming, thick cum spurting inside her, cementing anal as her new favourite sex act.

As this was happening, Leigh moved his hand around underneath Stacy. Like she had just done to Erica, he found her clit. His expert fingers applied the perfect pleasure to her pearl, and she was thrust into her own climax. It was a fantastic one, fuelled by the sight in front of her, she begged her husband to finish in her ass. "Cum inside me now." she whimpered, through her orgasmic bliss. Leigh was superheated by everything that he had seen that night, and the oral exploits of Erica, so he merely had to relax his pelvic muscles, allowing his body to take over and he was cumming, his seed shooting deep inside her, warm and white, spurt after powerful spurt until he was dry. They were both breathing heavily from their individual orgasms as they relaxed to survey the young lovers in front of them. Still entwined together on the couch, they had their heads pressed together, sharing little pecked kisses and breathless smiles. A little laugh was shared between them. "How did you like that?" asked Erica. "That was the best birthday present ever." Breathed Dominic.

12