Happy Birthday, Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their kiss was slow, soft, perfect; almost even romantic. Victor teased her with his hand wandering around her lower back as she softly bit and teased his thick lips with some of her softer kisses.

They kept indulging in their kiss, which had now evolved into a sexy make-out session, going on for more than a few minutes. Her hands rested on his shoulders; his hands caressed her lower back as their lips softly smacked together. She gently shoved him onto the couch. As he sat, she hopped on top of him, in a cowgirl position, then continued to kiss him. She dangled her sandals gently before dropping them to the floor.

Victor then took off her tank-top and unhooked her bra. She put her hands around him and put her breasts directly in his face as he kissed them.

Then, it was her turn to play with him. She unbuttoned his shirt as she got on her knees. "I'm sure you get this a lot, but my lord... you are just incredibly sexy..." she said to him, almost moaning.

He simply chuckled at her compliment. He had heard it hundreds of times.

She arrived at his crotch after kissing and worshipping his chest and abs. She unzipped his pants, brought down his underwear only to discover his hard nine-inch cock.

"Fuck..." she gasped.

"It's all yours, baby," he said.

"I don't think anyone's ever gotten so hard for me..." she moaned as she held on to his cock with her manicured left hand; where she ironically wore her $10,000 wedding ring.

She put the cock tip in her mouth but had trouble putting the rest in due to the sheer size of his cock. As she eased into it, she finally managed to put the cock in the back of her throat. She was definitely making him her king for tonight as he lay his head back in pleasure.

After a few minutes, he grabbed her face and kissed her as they engaged in short, juicy kisses. He picked her up as they did, and like a ragdoll, carried her to our bedroom wearing nothing but her shiny leather leggings.

They arrived at our bedroom and he gently laid her down in our bed. As much as I loved those sexy, shiny leggings that I had bought for her, I knew it wouldn't be long before they came off. They stared into each other's eyes in between kisses for a while before the leather leggings finally came off. He had taken all his clothes off by this point, and the only thing that was keeping her from being completely naked was her cute black thong that we had shopped for together. He played around with her body before he put his fingers inside her pussy with her thong still on, but was then

He kissed the inside of her legs and slowly started pulling the thong down. He then proceeded to eat her out. She started moaning uncontrollably, again, and couldn't stop herself from curling her cute, little toes. Her hands tried to hold on to the sheets as she rolled her eyes back, trying to hang on for dear life from the extreme pleasure he was giving her.

She opened her legs for him as he got on top. She grabbed his cock and guided it into her, and it was beautiful. They looked at each other, then he finally put it in.

Victor was now literally inside my wife.

"Oh my god!" she gasped as she stared into his eyes, half-scared but mostly horny.

"You feel so fucking good, baby..." he said while she wrapped her legs around his body.

"Oh baby, oh baby!" she moaned.

He thrusted his cock inside her hard, all while keeping it sensual and romantic.

Then, he stepped it up a notch. He got both of her legs with one hand, then leaned down over her, folding her like a lawn chair.

"I can't' believe we're doing this, babe... this feels so fucking good!" she moaned.

Victor was in complete dominance of my wife. He then turned her body around; again, she didn't hesitate to follow along at all. He continued to thrust his cock inside her with such power, while she was caught in a complete trance.

"Whose pussy is this, baby? Whose pussy is this?" he kept saying.

"Yours, baby! Yours!" she moaned loudly.

He then turned her body to get into a spooning position for a while, with one of her legs up in the air with her toes pointed in a stiff vertical position. He kept kissing her neck, ears, and cheeks from behind her. Her eyes were shut and her mouth wide open, almost drooling of pleasure. Then, he rubbed her clit slowly and softly. As he did, he worked his hands up to her nipples, while kissing her neck all at once. That's was the final nail on the coffin.

"Oh my god Victor! You're making me cum! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" she yelled, rolling her eyes back as she reached orgasm. Her body shook violently. She trembled as she tried to hold on to him, then the bedsheets. There were chills all over her body as she slowly starting moving her hand towards her pussy to feel the wetness, almost scared feeling how wet she was.

She fell to the bed. She was defeated. As she gathered strength for a few minutes, he cuddled around and made-out with her in their beautiful afterglow.

"Wow...No one had EVER made me feel that, much less cum like that! Like seriously... WOW!" she said, cutely giggling as she looked into his eyes in between kisses.

She cuddled into him and lay her head on his chest and caressed it.

She eventually fell asleep on his chest, but there was something still pending with Victor; he was still hard as a rock.

He lightly kissed her neck, breasts, and caressed her legs with his rough hands.

"Mmm..." moaned Mariel, half-asleep.

"I want more, babe," he said.

"Mmm... baby..." said Mariel, still asleep.

He snuck in between her legs, missionary style, got his hard cock and glided it into Mariel who was still dripping wet from their earlier round.

"Oh, fuck..." moaned Mariel. She was still half-asleep, or should I say, half-conscious. However, she wasn't saying 'no' to Victor having her for the second time tonight.

Victor sensually fucked Mariel, again, kissing and nibbling on her neck as he did. Victor gradually started thrusting harder and harder as he put his fingers in Mariel's mouth, to which she proceeded to suck on while she moaned uncontrollably. He'd had enough of the "love-making" and was now fucking her like any regular slut he'd catch on the weekends.

But this time MY wife was his slut for the night...

"Ah! Fuck!" he moaned loudly.

"Oh, baby... oh, baby..." she moaned, until the real magic finally happened.

Victor came inside my wife.

He didn't pull out. He didn't even try to.

He left the cock in until he emptied it inside her body. All this while they embraced in another deep, beautiful kiss.

It wasn't long before the cum ran out of Mariel's body and onto the bed sheets.

Victor had broken her "golden rule", and was now the only man other than me, her husband and partner for eight years, to have ever done so.

But everything was okay.

She kept kissing and could not seem to get enough of him. He fulfilled her sexually, and she seemed to enjoy it more than I ever thought she would.

"Where have you been all of my life?" she whispered to him with her eyes closed and letting out more cute giggles in between their sensual kisses.

She caressed his hair, his face and looked into his eyes. Despite realizing that I was literally witnessing my wife having an affair with my younger friend, I couldn't help but acknowledge that it was a beautiful moment between two strangers who simply "clicked".

As they dozed off in our bedroom, I checked my social media on my phone. She had posted a picture we had taken earlier at the nightclub with the caption, "Happy birthday, love."

Funny enough, Victor came out in the background.

The thought of how the whole thing played out from start to finish was so wrong, at least according to her morals and standards, but I had never been more turned on in my life. From having her plan this party out months in advance, to me picking out her sexy outfit for my party. From her spending hours of her time to get a manicure and pedicure... to all the intimate dancing that led up to their beautiful finish.

And now... they were in my bed, with my wife resting her head against my friend's chest.

Little did I know, this night was the beginning of a wild ride that would deeply change all of our lives.

12