Happy Birthday Malcolm-San!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back across the room, the Queen of Triple 6 was now taking her turn to show off her oral abilities as pushed her mouth up and down along the meaty shaft of the grinning hunk still on his back on the bed. Ram slurping around that cock, and not fazed by his length being branded already by the red lipstick of Himari as she now dined on that thick cock. Allowing the contrast between the ghostly make-up across her face compared to the dark colour of the dick she was stuffing into her mouth to be shown off. And even Himari was impressed, watching as Ram made her pink hair sway back and forth as she pumped along that dick with swiftness to take him deep. Ensuring her saliva added to the mess forming on his rock hard size.

"Mmmm!! Shhhrrrlllppp... GAAAAAAHHHH... Mmmmmmphhh!!" So into bobbing away onto him that the leader of the Rebel x Enemy faction was sending his mushroom head hitting into the back of her mouth. Choking once in a while lustfully around that big dick as she stared up at the handsome, smiling face of a man who clearly she's blowing for more than just a 'deal' to 'protect' a fellow Joshi from his wicked advances. Moaning around his tool as she moved up and down before the next raspy choke escaped her as she pushed down a little too far. "HHHHLLLKKK!! Shhhhlllrrpppp... GAAAAAAHHHH!! MMMMMPHHH..." But not too caught up in sucking him off that she forgot about the other woman involved in this as she lifted up a bit. Turning her face, making her pale cheek bulge from his dick pressing up inside of her mouth in the process, so she could reach over. Making Himari gasp as she pulled the other woman back down with another pull of the dark hair. Bringing her to his heavy balls while Ram went back to work pleasuring the thick shaft. Adding in her own shade of dark, charcoal-coloured lipstick to go with the rings already applied onto him.

"S-Sorry! I didn't mean to stare!" The solo artist of the Isiliel project apologised but quickly used actions instead of words by pushing her tongue out. Keeping the target of both women's lust moaning as Himari slid her tongue out, working over the rounded sack at her side with a groan. Kept down by the fingers in her hair s she could swirl around the ball. Helping for a fresh double team as up above the pink haired of the two slurped up and down. Resulting in some drips of saliva falling to hit into Himari's stunning features, yet she didn't even recoil from the splashes and not because of the impressive power the pint-sized pro wrestler had in just the clutch of one hand. "I was just... Mmmmmphhh... So impressed... That someone so small could take so much of him... Owwww! Hey! That's rough!" Himari whined when her remark made Ram clutch her locks a little firmer.

"MMMMPHHH... SHHHHLLLKKK... GAAAAAAAAHHH!! HHHHHRRRLLLL..." After casting a fearsome death glare at the other woman, Ram soon turned her stare up with an attempt at the same intimidation at the moaning, older man from another land. Only managing to show off that mix of desire and false anger that he was already familiar with from a late night encounter not that long ago. Ram's gorgeous, if not ghostly, features smoothly working up and down with quickness as she took those thick inches in nice and deep. Ensuring she applied her own dark lipstick rings onto the cock for an unusual 'rainbow party' to start to form from the two shades so far branded onto him. His length slathered in the combined saliva yet not looking anywhere close to being finished yet as he smiled and watched on.

"Mmmmm... I guess my Little Slut has missed this big fat cock of mine, right? Mmmmm..." Malcolm teased with a smile, getting another glare out of the 'President' in the process. But Ram's true colours were soon revealed when he reached both hands down. Stroking over the top of the heads of the two Japanese beauties as they sucked and licked at both parts of his big American manhood. Ram's head tellingly moving up to encourage the strokes over her pink locks like a pet wanting attention. Himari even groaning herself while lapping at his balls. "You're in luck... I might not have expected seeing you tonight, Chairman... But I'll give you a real good time too... Mmmmm FUCK... As long as you play nice with Himari-Chan here..." He said, as his comment made the two share a long stare as Ram kept his dick stuffed between her lips while Himari smooched at his balls. Nods between the two showing that there was nothing like a big black dick to make a quick friendship, and perhaps something even more, form between two horny beauties.

Although the moment was shattered when from across the other side of the room, a pair of black and white wrestling shorts were flung to land across Malcolm's toned stomach. Making Ram sit up as she lifted her mouth from his dick. "Watch what you're doing!! Idiot!!" Ram snapped, grabbing the garment like she was about to toss is back over the room.

"W-Wait! Lady Chairman!" Himari took a hold of the arm, making Ram look back at her in surprise. "If you distract them, they might come over and take over with Malcolm-San!" She pointed out.

"...That's a fair point..." Ram admitted, just dropping the shorts off the bed. "Hmmmm... I think you're a lot more darker than that innocent face of yours looks." She remarked, as her hand once again went to the back of the other beauty's hair.

"You clearly haven't followed the band I'm in then..." Himari smiled. "We're idols, but we're not exactly angels..." She said, before gasping again when this time Ram took one of her hands, making it go up and hold onto the back of her own pink haired head.

"Angel? I'll be the judge of that! I am the President of Darkness 666 after all!" Kaicho decided for her, and pulled Himari in for a lip lock that had both women groaning out.

"Now that's another nice surprise..." Malcolm grinned, taking a moment to just lay back and watch as Ram and Himari had a little session of making out. Pressing a set of thickly covered in red lips against a pair coated in charcoal black as they two Japanese beauties swapped a little bit of spit along with some light moans. Malcolm had a feeling from how Ram had spoken about a certain 'wife' from their first encounter that she wasn't inexperienced with enjoying a fellow woman. And he already knew Himari was into lesbian fun a lot more than she was letting on. Even if she did need to be guided into things just like now. Ram, despite her short stature, controlling proceedings as she pushed her tongue in past those crimson lips to dominate the kiss. Swirling her tongue around the other woman's to leave Himari groaning in approval as Ram smirked wickedly into the smooch.

This wasn't the only girl on girl, let alone the only crossover of lovers from J-Pop and pro wrestling action going on in this hotel room suite. Back over on the couch, it was another dose of the Joshi controlling things as Sakisama was laying along the couch with Sari opposite her. Both women now bottomless with Sari's mermaid-themed pants down on the floor as the two women were engaged in some scissoring. Or more accurately, Sakisama was the one doing the work to buck and rub her wet snatch against the similarly tight, damp and smoothly shaven pussy of the other Asian beauty opposite her. Smiling as her clutched onto Sari's leg, and thankfully not in any sort of painful grappling hold either, in order to keep the other beauty in place so she could grind her slot against her target.

"MMMMM! OOOOOOOOH! L-Lady Sakisama! MMMMM! This is... AHHHHH! It's so good! MMMMM!" Sari moaned out, as her tight body bucked along the length of the nicely spacious, comfy couch as her pussy felt the brushing touch of another as Sakisama bucked down to grind and hump into those sensitive folds. The motion making the long dark straps of Sari's idol attire sway and flap while the head bobbing as she rocked back and forth sent those coral-like head accessories fluttering as she shifted. "MMMMM! You are... AHHHHH! Clearly skilled at this! It's amazing! MMMMM..." She admitted as while having come here with the plan of only getting some cock, or so she claimed at least knowing she would be sharing with one other woman under the original plan, she was all too eager to let another female pleasure her. Especially with such a clearly well practised motion like this as Sakisama pushed down firmly to slide her own wet snatch against Sari's without any pain from the friction.

"AHHH... Yes, I am rather amazing, aren't I, darling? MMMMM... It feels nice to give in and let me have my way, doesn't it?" Sakisama licked her lips, obviously trying to warp this Idol singer's mind with the pleasure like she's trying to recruit her as a new member of her NEO Biishiki-gun faction. Impressively trying so here as she was still almost fully dressed, just without her shorts on, so even her large fancy hat was still on her head. Flapping about as she bucked downward to work her wet snatch against another gorgeous woman. "MMMMM... And just think, my lovely... If you just do as I say and follow me? MMMMM... I can give you all this wonderful pleasure all the time! MMMMM... Sounds good, does it not?" She purred again as the Joshi was moaning out herself, getting stimulated by that repeated touch into another woman. Having to keep her own pleasure in check while she used a gloved hand to stroke back her long brunette hair. Gazing over the tight body of her newfound object of desire, and perhaps a bit more, and seeing that much like herself sweat was beginning to form from how intensely they've been enjoying one another.

"MMMMM... F-Follow you?? What do you mean? AHHHHH..." While getting supremely pleasured by this session of scissoring, Sari hadn't lost her mind too much to the sin just yet. Groaning out as she was able to glance across, seeing the fun that was happening over on the other side of the room to show she still had a craving for a certain big dick. "I'm not even a wrestler! I'll leave that to the experts! Oooooooooh! MMMMM..." Hearing this, Sakisama changed tactics. Shifting back before driving in, humping into the other woman to make a smack ring out as their slim and stunning bodies connected. Both of them moaning from the contact as Sakisama took the lead again with a deliberately aggressive pace to put her pro wrestling power and stamina to good use for some wild sex to make them both moan away like they've been lovers for years rather than minutes.

"That is not... MMMM! Not what I wanted to hear! MMMMM! I'll show you, you ungrateful peasant!" Sakisama's mask of keeping up her sultry act slipped as she clenched her teeth. Driving her snatch down hard into the matching wet folds of the other beauty alongside her. The long hair of the Joshi swaying as she moved along the couch and kept her hand gripping one of Sari's legs for easy access. "MMMMM! No one can resist me! AHHHHH! Damn it! MMMMM! I always get what I want!" She hissed with a glare mixed with the lust for this lesbian action and the rage of not just making this new target submit to her. The stunning wrestler bucking back and forth to collide sinfully into the singer's crotch with her own again and again. Luckily for Sari, being unfamiliar with the world that this tall beauty comes from, she was more focused on how good it felt to get scissored in a scene more suited for a lesbian porno than from a pro wrestler rather than the risk of falling under this woman's 'charms' like so many others have before.

Back over on the bed, Malcolm was playing a mental game of 'catch the tiger' as he glanced between the two awaiting holes of the two Asian stunners currently laying on the sheets, making out with one another. Ram's undershorts of her wrestling attire and the panties from under Himari's skirt now down on the floor as the two women faced one another while on their sides. But the darker haired of the two still being the 'bottom' as she was controlled, leaning back as Ram was pressing in, making the exposed flesh of her tits provided by her to press against Himari's chest. Both stunners having a hand down between the other's legs, stroking at the other's snatch and once again, Ram's pace was noticeably quicker compared to the slow and steady stroked she was taking. Thankfully, either woman seemed fazed when Malcolm finally joined in, deciding to lift up one of Himari's legs as he inched in close. Pushing his fat black cock bareback into that awaiting, already moist pussy while Ram's fingers unintentionally helped to spread the folds for access as she rubbed away.

"MMMMMM! MMMMMMHHHH! MMMMM..." Himari's eyes went wide in delight before soon half closing from the wonderful feeling of her love tunnel being stretched by thick man-meat. A smooth series of strokes sending his shaft sliding into her slot, filling her up nice and deep and being a familiar lover, he didn't need to ease her into things knowing how much she could handle from a cock of his vast size. Plus, her being so wet already helped to aid him getting in deeper into the J-Pop singer. Even as Ram stared with a pissed off glare at not being the first to get a piece of him, having to be runner-up for now to just enjoy the taste of Himari's mouth as she kept them making out. Getting those moans of pleasure as Himari got banged and keeping the stimulation strong by continuing to stroke away with fingers along the outside of that pussy now being stuffed.

"MMMMM... Still as tight as ever, Himari-Chan! AHHHHH... Have you been saving yourself just for the next time we hooked up? MMMMM..." The hunk at the centre of this orgy was able to tease as he showed off that he wasn't just built to take red hot action, but could give plenty of it himself. Smoothly plunging his fat dick in and out of that tight snatch as he moaned out. Seeing his inches, still coated in the combined lipstick from the woman he's currently banging and the other now making out with her, slide nicely deep into her twat before he eased back out a bit just to drive back in. A nice firm pace, making Himari slide a bit along the sheets but not getting too far not just thanks to his hold of her leg but Ram still holding that dark hair. So now Himari was the one going from assisting in a double team to getting action from two lovers, one familiar and the other brand new.

"MMMMMPHHH... MMMMM! MMMMMPHHH!!" Himari was a little bit busy with the tongue smacking going on between her and Ram as the two women were smudging one another's lipstick onto the other from the repeated making out they've been so lustfully performing. The seductive red matching nicely with deathly black while sweat was more clearly forming across Himari's gorgeous features to contrast with the somehow still perfectly set face-paint Ram still wore. "MMMMMPHHH... HMMMMMPHHH... MMMMM... MMMMMMPHHH!!" Yet even as she was engaged in that fired up liplock Himari's gaze soon went to the side and up. Seeing the grin on Malcolm's face as he speared into her slot with his fat rod to keep them both moaning. Drilling her deep, making the smack of his dark skin hitting her paler form ring out to mix with all the groans, muffled and otherwise, that were filling the air.

Seeing that she wasn't being the centre of attention, even with Ram getting her own pussy stroked too, the mysterious pro wrestler broke off the smooch at last. Pushing herself down the sheets all the way until her pink haired head was in line with the crotch of her 'rival' here. Inviting herself in to lean and run her tongue up against that already filled up snatch. Himari's moans becoming loud instantly as her head tilted back. Double teamed now in the one hole as Ram lapped at the folds, stealing the occasional taste of that big dick in the process while eagerly drinking down fluids either from off the snatch itself of that shaft. Malcolm pumping away stiff and quick, filling that pussy up and getting to enjoy that hungry tongue as well. Once again able to reach down and stroke over the back of Ram's head to encourage his 'Little Slut' to keep at it much to her own groaning approval.

"AHHHHH! IT'S SO GOOD! GOING SO DEEP! OOOOOOOH!! IT'S T-TOO MUCH! AHHHH! TOO GOOD! MMMMM!!" Himari moaned out loudly as she got drilled balls deep. Showing the benefit of taking the action away from a recording studio or his executive office at work as he could get as wild, and especially here as loud, as he wanted to with a selection of his favourite Japanese cuties that's amassed over the months. Moaning himself as Himari's tight pussy gripped his big American shaft perfectly. Coating him in juices but doing nothing to remove the rings of her lipstick and those of the other beauty licking at his prick as he thrusts away into Himari's twat. "OOOOOOOH DON'T STOP! AHHHHH! MMMMM YES! YES!! AHHHHHH!!" Tsukishiro stared up in delight as she got banged on her side. Sweat leaving a shine over her pale, smooth skin as she got fucked in her warrior-styled Idol attire usually just for on stage performances instead of shameless hook-ups like this. Groaning out as she took not just a stiff and swift stuffing like this, but also had her soaking pussy licked over by Ram's devilish, and not in terms of her oral skills either, tongue at the same time.

While not amused that she hadn't gotten the first shot at the huge dick she'd originally come here for, a proud smirk was on the now stained with juices lips of the otherworldly pro wrestler. Especially as her lapping at another woman's snatch helped bring Himari to a loud, moaning orgasm as Ram got plenty more fluids to drink down as she lapped away. Getting the best of both worlds as she tasted juices and that big black cock as it continued to thrust. Malcolm making sure that even with this being his birthday treat he made sure this J-Pop Idol got a present of her own. Riding out all the waves of pleasure as he fucked her though the orgasm and to her own credit, even with just doing this to speed up getting her turn on him, Ram kept on licking to play her part in making sure Himari got finished off. Her intentions clear however as Ram's eyes locked onto that fat shaft as he pulled out and she had no issue cleaning up a mess she'd helped make by leaning in, swirling her tongue around the head to taste another woman's orgasm for some quick cleaning up.

"MMMMM! Know your place, you ocean-dwelling urchin! MMMM! Yes, that's it! Serve me! MMMMM..." Meanwhile, Lady Sakisama was getting to have her way more or less with a new plaything as she sat on Sari's gorgeous face as the singer was laying on her back on the couch. Sakisama taking a moment to stroke over her perky tits with a glove, teasing her own poking through nipples in the process, while grinding down onto the mouth pressed into her snatch. Feeling how Sari, even as someone who was acting hesitant to explore another woman's body, had her tongue working back and forth along that wet slit. "That's it... You see the benefits of... MMMMM! Doing what I say? MMMMM! Especially with that naughty tongue of yours... You've done this before, haven't you?" The former winner of the Max Heart Tournament said with a cocky smirk as she glanced back over her shoulder, still wearing her signature hat as she took a moment to brush her hair back. Moaning from the feeling of that tongue lapping up to taste her fluids as Sari groaned into that pussy. "Oh, of course. You at least... MMMM! YES... You at least know it's bad manners... MMMMM... To talk with your mouth full..." She added to tease before leaning down. Pressing her own tight and lean body into the other woman to get a proper, full sixty nine position going.

Resulting in the rim of that wide, fancy fat of Sakisama resting against the thighs of Sari as the pro wrestler pushed her own pretty face in between to return the pleasure she was getting. Even if it was part of her own wicked plan to apply her own form of 'mind control' like she's done to many an underling in TJPW. And showing clearly she wasn't unfamiliar with either the act of eating out another woman nor the taste of pussy as she slid her tongue into those fittingly wet folds of the Idol known for her aquatic performance attires. So both the moans from the two beauties were now muffled into one another as they dined on the other. Slurping away and drinking down delicious, sweet nectar as if they've been doing this for years with one another instead of just about half an hour.